OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ock
Anybody knows how can I add more useful TABs to Ock_M2Dv2_Build 23563 & where can I get 'em from???

I found many topics about this but no one compatible with the mentioned version (TouchFlo 2.0.1919.1432)

Thanx in advance.

I saw a calendar tab but that's one of the few. TouchFlo2D is more limited compared to the Sense UI in new HTC devices.

Hi,

I have updated quite recently to your latest rom, and when I updated I also downloaded the latest s2u2 (2.40). I don't know if this is a rom-specific problem, but s2u2 always shows that headset is connected, not a big problem but a bit annoying, only way I managed to get rid of this was by connecting my bt-headset and then disconnecting it again thou the problem came back after soft reset. anyone knows of a more permanent solution?

Have you installed SRSWOW? It tricks the system into thinking a headset is connected.

OCK - Another excellent creation! You top your previous ones again!

This ROM is very slick, quick and nimble and I enjoy using it very much!

Bug reports so far:

1. I've had 2 .net related problems (can't run touch-alarm and sashimi manual tiered-install requires .net) - when I try to install .net 3.5 it says it's already installed.

2. Google maps 4.1 works well and doesn't crash (!) at last. I still get blocky text when placenames are not in English.

All the best,

Summoner

1. .net 3.5 should be installed. Or did the programs crash when you run them?

2. Are you using 23563? This may be caused when you have additional fonts. Try the fix on my second post.

I can't connect into WiFi (Ad-Hoc). Tried Third party applications also (WiFi Monster/WeFi). It can discover network. But connecting to it is impossible.

NOTE : I use Latest Premium Rom

Any help??

Hmmm... not too sure on this one. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Hi OCK,

i use your rom "manila classic Build 23563". All works fine, great work.

But i have a problem with "all settings" softkey. It opens "connections appliation" (settings->connections->connections) instead of "connections folder" (settings -> connections).

do you know/provide a fix for it?

I've been trying to figure out the settings for this softkey. (and the "advanced" softkey) No luck so far :D

First let me thank you for your great ROM. I assume this is not really a problem with the ROM itself but more of an issue with M2D. Nevertheless, after searching the net (found nothing at all), I am forced to ask my question here.

Under Programs tab, or launcher... The icons are overlapping with the text labels. I was wondering if there is a way to fix their positioning or at least turn off the labels completely. Its quite annoying, considering the rest of the interface works flawlessly (so far).

Keep up the good work OCK.

It seems you may have installed a new theme? The text label positions are defined in the htchomesettings.xml file inside \Windows

Can you add 1% driver to your rom, it will be great rom i've ever used.....

Thank you!

I find that the 1% is not too reliable a gauge as it tends to fluctuate a lot. I'll stick with the 10% one, but you should be able to install the 1% driver if you want to.

I'm facing the same problem in M2Dv2 Rom, I tried to 'Delete' the network from (Manage wireless Networks) then setup the network again, but never connected to the internet although I can use the internet normally from mobile!

also tried 'Hard Reset' .... But the same issue :P

NB: Running Win Vista Business.

Have you tried the operator trick on my second post?

when I call someone and he is having another call i used to get a message on my screen saying "Call is waiting"

but after installing ock rom 23557 i dont get this message anymore

did anyone face this problem or have a solution

thanks

Need more feedback on this one cos I've not even come across this feature :P

I don't know if it is right place to write what i think But i need help, So if anybody can help i would appreciated, I Flashed My Samsung Yesterday with this Rom, Well its Quite Impressive , just that I have this Bluetooth Headphone, I can't get it to connect to my phone but before that it worked very well What could be the problems?

Try installing SRSWOW and soft reset.

Guest ock
hey OCK !

noob question , my friend just bought a used omnia with a

PDA: i900jpid1/jpid1

Phone: i900jvic3

and i think is it too old to flash your roms on it at once ?

or should i flash an hh3 ? first or something ?

and if there are any other steps , please tell me

waiting for your reply :P thanks in advance

Seems ok to me :D See my first post for links to the rom flashing guides

Hi OCK,

Being unseen from your thread for almost 3 days , gives me the impression that you are coming up with a superb build ? :P

Is it True :P

Lots of testing required, and I'm planning a few changes, so it'll take a while. Hope it'll be good :D

Hi ock.

I have an omnia i900 and i installed the premium rom.The problem is that i cant see, send, receive sms and email.

With all the other roms i have not such a problem.

(In my phone i can't see My Storage i mention it because it may be related to the problem)

A BIG thanks in advance!!!

Do you mean My Storage disappeared after you flashed to this rom? Try a reflash, it may solve your problem with the missing sms etc.

Hi,

I have a little problem with Phonebook, If I try to send a message to a contact, in the To: line I have

To: "\"Firstname;"Lastname"

<00000000000>
Where Firstname is the contact fist name, Lastname is the contacts last name and 000000000000 is actually the contacts number. \if i try from Contacts then its ok and the To: line looks like:
To: "Firstname, Lastname"

<00000000000>

Seems the Omnia Lite's phonebook may not be fully compatible. Which build and version are you using btw?

How can we use" Letter Regognizer" with your marvelous roms.Can we find any cab for enable letter recognizer.

I removed transcriber from my roms. You can do a search to see if there's a cab for it.

i would like to know if you could share with us TouchInput keyboard cab? I wanna have manilla classic build but it doesn't include touchinput;)

See my second post for the cab. Do be warned that once installed, it would be very hard to remove it completely.

OCK could you cook some rom WM6.1 with camera driver by pako777?

Have never really cooked and tested WM6.1 roms. I was thinking of releasing a single version of WM6.1 but that would come another time.

Hi,

Sorry to trouble

As i have just change over to use this ROM, everything seem great except for just one thing. I am not sure whether this is a ROM issue but it seem that i can't support more than 2 program at any time. If i open one program, the other program will just close automatically. Is this one of the ROM characteristic????

Appreciate if anyone have the answer.

I using Samsung Omnia with the OCK Ultralite ROM installed.

Chainfire has made a autoclose patch, which can alleviate this problem to a certain extent.

EDIT: mrhendrik, maybe you should remove your attachment as I'm aware that Chainfire would want users to link to his site instead for his autoclose patch.

Edited by ock

Guest ock

Here's something I'm working on...

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :P

Guest Hanif Jiwani

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :D

hi ock

Digital clock looks nice. keeping up. :P

Guest vkojchevski
It seems you may have installed a new theme? The text label positions are defined in the htchomesettings.xml file inside \Windows

No I have not. I did change the format though, messed with the number of rows and columns. I happened to hard reset the phone recently (for other reasons) and I noticed that the text labels are working just fine now in the default 3x6 format. So I can only conclude that the labels bug out when the format is changed. I would test this theory myself but I finally got my phone working (and looking) as I want, so I really do not want to go through all the steps I went through. Anyways thanks for the info on the file, will check on it if things go south with the launcher again.

About your new theme you're working on... it seems slick, although I would work on the clock a bit if it was up to me. Just my 2 cents though, I appreciate your work and enthusiasm... this is the first custom rom that I can almost use right out of the box (read flashing :P ).

Oh and yeah, almost forgot.. I haven't really went through all the options but where do you turn off the annoying sound of the end call (hard button).

I'm getting my new credit card soon and I would like to donate as a token of my appreciation for your good work and support. Cheers. :D

Edited by vkojchevski

Guest krugerjq

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :P

Hi OCK

It looks very nice, the clock might not be that visible if you ad a dark background. The light keyboard and phone dialler would look nice with this.

Keep up the nice work.....

Guest krugerjq

Hi OCK

I have your 23563 M2D build. Very nice. I have used Favourite Hackings to enable “Dialer Skin”. If not the phone has the black dial skin. The Lighter one looks much better and goes with the keyboard. Something that I noticed with the Dialler skin enabled is that when I receive a call the popup window displaying the caller info has a funny black bar across the popup screen. Is there a way to fix this? The unknown caller Picture also does not look to hot.

Things that I really like in your rom is the following.

The new Calendar

The new Phonebook

The new Keyboard

The phone Dialler

It looks very Professional.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Edited by krugerjq

Guest Skyways
Do you mean it checks more frequently than 60 min?

Hi Ock no mate mail check go propertly each 60 min. correct but - (I include my phone may have problem dont know) it happen yesterday also (at all 2 times sinse newre Premium ROM usage) task for mail check runn and somthing go wrong, it do somthing (no mails to send and download) but go usualy next 60 or 120 min as iI see (using Spb Wireless Monitor to see what program lag) and made around 2 MB traffic but real problem is Phone get hot :D and battery go nearly empty.

If we exclude that and wheter on home screen do not face any significant issue (just add some cabs from fere (those people post and help to that release work better)

:P

Guest skoda60
And just how exactly are you able to do that? Did you mean those networks without security enabled or hacking the WEP Key with your phone? :P

I can only connected to wifi network without security enabled.

Guest Tim Kelley

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :D

Looks slick! I am usually not a fan of the white, but I could try it out. The clock looks nice, though! How does the time rotate? Any special effects?

Thanks for all the hard work! :P

Guest acmjiffry
Hi, I don't understand what you have done exactly... set the clock to 24-hour?

I'm not sure why it's not displaying a 24-hour clock... can't say I've even tried. It isn't anything I've changed that could be causing the problem, since I only edited the graphics. I've not touched the code, so if there is an issue then it will affect the original clock too.

Has anyone else had trouble with the clock not displaying 24-hour format? I would try but I don't have my phone with me now.

hi jumba

i meant to say that the AM color and the location did not get changed after put the given files under windows directory using resco explorer...

thanks

Guest bensmokie

Its Very nice Rom, I just have one Issue is that I have Motorola S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone, I can't get it work since i flashed my Omnia i900 with this Rom. Anybody can help? or should i be back with my Old Rom if there is no way to fix it?

Guest bensmokie

The Rom is Very nice, but u can u help me, why when i use bluetooth Motorola S9 Stereo Headphone, when i connect it doesn't ask the passcode of the bluetooth as usual? Can u fix it?

Guest kalekume
The Rom is Very nice, but u can u help me, why when i use bluetooth Motorola S9 Stereo Headphone, when i connect it doesn't ask the passcode of the bluetooth as usual? Can u fix it?

Edit:

these fix doesn't help if you can connect your bluetooth Headphone.

But i have same Motorola S9 and work without problem. Did you try to connect from system -> bluetooth -> Add new device ?

do you know the search function at the bottom of page?

here the fix:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...ium/page/3200/#

Edited by kalekume

Guest corpisa
No I have not. I did change the format though, messed with the number of rows and columns. I happened to hard reset the phone recently (for other reasons) and I noticed that the text labels are working just fine now in the default 3x6 format. So I can only conclude that the labels bug out when the format is changed. I would test this theory myself but I finally got my phone working (and looking) as I want, so I really do not want to go through all the steps I went through. Anyways thanks for the info on the file, will check on it if things go south with the launcher again.

I'm getting my new credit card soon and I would like to donate as a token of my appreciation for your good work and support. Cheers. :P

don´t try again or you will get the same over and over. This is a very well known limitation on M2D v2, it will only display 18 shortcuts (that´s why 3X6 is the best combination) no matter how many times you change the column and row display and in most or all cases once you change the layout and try to go back to 3x6 you will start getting the overlapping in the programs names. First thing I do after flashing an M2D rom is to back up default theme and is also very handy to back up you HTCHomesettings file Ock was telling you about which can be found in windows directory so you can restore your theme and the correct layout of everything in case you messed them up.

Not using Ock´s right now but if someone shares his HTCHomesettings you can restore everything as it was from the beginning.

slds,

Guest Jumba
hi jumba

i meant to say that the AM color and the location did not get changed after put the given files under windows directory using resco explorer...

thanks

Ah, okay now I see. Is anyone else having the same problem? Try disabling TouchFlo under Settings > Home - and then install again. Have you selected the theme in M2DC after installing?

Guest 2363
Have you tried the operator trick on my second post?

Dear, I meant I can't connecting to the internet (in my laptop) through the mobile using WiFiRouter

I make a wireless network by WiFiRouter then make the laptop connected to this network and it was connected but always give me (Limited connectivity - local only) and didn't connect to the internet

but i can surf the internet at the same time from my mobile normally (update weather, opera ... etc)

Guest virgoman

Dear ock,

Rom all very successful enterprises. But that really will be much better if you add Btfix file. Unable to make calls from a Bluetooth headset.

This is why we have to use P_Dhee or Khuanchai ROM.

Btfix ROM to make it too difficult? I do not know to ask.

I wish you continued success of the study. :P Thank you.

I'm sorry for my english. I use Google Translator.

Guest frugalfashionista

HELLO! amazing work OCK!!! beautiful interface. :D I WAS WONDERING IF THESE WOULD WORK ON A SAMSUNG OMNIA LITE B7300? AFTER ALL, its has WM 6.5 professional CE OS (build 21856.5.0.65). im an absolute newbie, but this seems like a nice upgrade, if it will work. :P THANKS! :P

Guest Jumba
HELLO! amazing work OCK!!! beautiful interface. :D I WAS WONDERING IF THESE WOULD WORK ON A SAMSUNG OMNIA LITE B7300? AFTER ALL, its has WM 6.5 professional CE OS (build 21856.5.0.65). im an absolute newbie, but this seems like a nice upgrade, if it will work. :P THANKS! :P

No chance mate. The hardware is different, and roms are device-specific.

Guest acmjiffry
1.Go to Settings.

2.Then choose System.

3.Find the Regional Settings icon.

4.Choose the Time tab.

5.At the "Time Style" you must select HH:mm:ss

The clock will then show the 24hour format on the home screen.

Hope it helps.

thanks buddy

Its done :P

Guest Skyways
Archives ___________________

Check my blog for my older roms :P

Tips _______________________

Using XDA_UC to install programs automatically

My roms include a customised (with progress bar :P ) version of XDA_UC. Here's how you can automate cab installations. Do note that some cabs that require user input (press a button to accept terms etc.) are not supported (yet :D ).

1. Create a folder named "XDA_UC" under "My Storage" or under your storage card. Put all your cab files inside.

2. That's all! After the first restart, tap on the screen to begin after flashing, and the cab installation will start soon. It will soft-reset once done. If it hangs, just note the cab file it hangs at, and reset your phone manually. Move the cab causing the problem to a "SD" subfolder inside XDA_UC.

Can't connect to Internet or GPRS/ NoData generates some funny error

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

If the above doesn't work, try this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

At " Programs automatically connects to Internet using ... ", choose My Internet instead of My ISP.

(Thanks lieuliau)

I can't update weather status

Try the operator trick listed above. If it doesn't work, it may mean the servers are down - the weather tab and the homescreen use different weather servers. Simply try again later.

Photo and Music tabs are not working

I've removed them from my M2Dv2 build. Install these cabs.

How to I enable video calls?

Use FavHackings to enable the dialer skin, then soft reset.

My start menu/ Homescreen becomes a mess when I scroll

Set a wallpaper first, and soft reset.

When I send an sms, the recipient receives ?????????

In Messaging, go to --> Tools --> Options --> Messaging --> Select "Use Unicode when necessary"

GoogleMaps crashes when I enable GPS

Fixed in roms updated from Apr 10 onwards. For older roms (or if you're still experiencing crashes), install this cab to device and soft reset.

XDA_UC doesn't start/ encounters an error

Go to Tools and tap "Autorun" to restart it. If the shortcut isn't there, try a soft reset.

My Omnia keeps rebooting non-stop

Uncheck "Format Device's Internal Hard Disk" when you run the exe to flash

Where's Samsung Keyboard?

I've removed it from my UL and TitaniumClassic build. Install this cab with Escobol's skin.

Why can't I use T9 in Premium's Samsung Keyboard?

Install this cab and soft reset.

I can't set a keyboard as the default

Try using SIPChange

White squares appear in GoogelMaps and Youtube

How can I add other programs to the program tab in M2D? The list only shows a few items.

Simply scroll down the list by flicking upwards to see more apps.

I used M2DC to add more buttons to the program tab in M2D, but they don't work

It seems 18 program shortcuts is the optimum number for M2D.

Youtube doesn't start/ encounters a connection error

Set your time and clock, and try again.

Enable feedback when using optical navigation keys

Install this cab.

Can't read Chinese characters

Install kaidi font by tim1979

Launch Phonebook from Titanium homescreen (TitaniumClassic only)

Install this cab

How can I launch OmniaLite phonebook from M2D's people tab?

Install this cab

Why is the camera font bold and ugly?

This occurs only on certain builds. Try my fix (beta), which rotates your screen and then launches Camera

Certain apps like S2U2 doesn't seem to detect my taps

Install this cab

The camera button doesn't work

This is due to the EZInput keyboard in some Premium builds. Install this fix.

After recording a video, I get an error when previewing or playing the file

This is due to a new library updating service in some builds (Especially 235xx). Install this fix to solve this. This fix is included in my roms.

How can I disable rotation animation?

Install this cab and soft reset. Thanks zemrwhite2!

How can I get back the default SMS skin?

How can I get small icons in start menu?

How can I get back the default calendar?

How can I disable the sliding lockscreen?

Install this cab to disable it and get back the old "tap to unlock" screen.

How can I get back a sliding lockscreen without the Sense clock?

Install this cab

How can I disable the Samsung Volume Control?

Install this cab to get back the WM default volume control.

Goodies _______________________

I've gotten DINIK's permission to cook his Anastasia Icon Set and have in fact planned to, but it seems some icons weren't changed.

I've thus not cooked these icons in, but I've packaged a special cab for those who like his icons to try out on my roms. Tested on Premium, should work for my other roms too. I can't guarantee complete compatibility with other roms though, due to different start menu layouts other chefs may use. Thanks also to AnnPhe for introducing Dinik's brilliant work to Modaco. Use JWMD icon changer to change other icons you may have.

DINIK%20Anastasia%20Icons.png

Download

DJ Pete's lockscreen

SenseLS.png

Download

====================

Hi Ock I install most of fixes here and strainge but they may be made affecrt on each other "vibration feedback" cab have to instal 3 times till work but scuare fix for Google map and You Tube dont fix now and even whit that doane 4 times it is like before. firstable when had less of those cabs installed that fix been working but now not and I wish to give you more detailed feedback but not so skilly and cant find where is going that conflict settings or any of those cab prevent fix that like been before :P

Guest acmjiffry

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

HI Boss

It is look great...

I do book one for me ... :P

Guest cmkaioni

I'm using the Premium current build. I have finally decided to try out xcpuscaler. I used a similar utility some time back on my former HTC P3400. My problem of that I can't get the settings to stick because the top bar (the one with the clock) hides the 'ok' button and the app its not movable.

Was wondering if my problem is a general winmo 6.5 or current rom issue.

Do I have a way out?