OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest joža
Here's something I'm working on...

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :P

Great man!!!! keep it up, i've fallen in love with GTX themes on xda-devs forums :P

but, include windows theme also... white/gray taskbars with droid styled icons. Darkninja's you know.... And waitcursor too :P maybe even startmenu icons, so there could be new category, GTX themed roms :D

i'd like to do this by myself so badly, but i can't manage to squeeze out 15 min a day to even turn on computer and check some sites and email. school sux by the end of schoolyear.

Guest 2363
Dear ock,

Rom all very successful enterprises. But that really will be much better if you add Btfix file. Unable to make calls from a Bluetooth headset.

Totally agree with you, I expect an accident every time I try to make a call while driving my car ... :P

Guest melburnian

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

Still thinking whether I should make it the default M2D theme for my roms - What do you guys think? :P

Hail OCK!! That looks absolutely beautiful!! :-)

Guest skoda60
Its Very nice Rom, I just have one Issue is that I have Motorola S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone, I can't get it work since i flashed my Omnia i900 with this Rom. Anybody can help? or should i be back with my Old Rom if there is no way to fix it?

There is a solution on Post #3201. After reading this post and now the BT worked.

Guest fense
hey ock, just wondering if your planning to change your phone? android or omnia 2 or hd2?

+1 haha....waiting for you.

I am onr OMnia pro b7610...miss your ROM so much~~ :P :D

Guest 00raq00

I'm using 21901 UL & I've problem. If I click X on program to close it, application only minimalize & it still is in task manager. How can I fix it?

Guest darkside80
I'm using 21901 UL & I've problem. If I click X on program to close it, application only minimalize & it still is in task manager. How can I fix it?

Install Showcase.If I'm not mistaking it's not included in the UL rom's

Guest ChaosControl

Have been using this ROM for 2 days now. Must say: Seriously best and fastest rom i have used up until now. Seriously. Now hope this one doesnt get buggy when i have 5000+ txt in my inbox.

1 thing though. When using the samsung dialer skin (for video calling) going to the options button in the menu doesnt do anything for me!

Guest hudster

Hi Ock, I'm loving the premium build, but i'm having a problem with it.

Whenever I install Swype, it works fine, until I reeboot, then your rom fails to load and gives an error message saying something like, "failed to load US english" and then stops loading, and I have to hard reset to get it back up.

any ideas, as i'd love to use swype and your rom, but at the moment it's one or the other.

Guest Patrick1963

Whenever I install Swype, it works fine, until I reeboot, then your rom fails to load and gives an error message saying something like, "failed to load US english" and then stops loading, and I have to hard reset to get it back up.

any ideas, as i'd love to use swype and your rom, but at the moment it's one or the other.

Where can i download swype?

Guest Patrick1963

ockM2Dlighttheme.Png

+1 !!!

Guest ock
About your new theme you're working on... it seems slick, although I would work on the clock a bit if it was up to me. Just my 2 cents though, I appreciate your work and enthusiasm... this is the first custom rom that I can almost use right out of the box (read flashing :P ).

Oh and yeah, almost forgot.. I haven't really went through all the options but where do you turn off the annoying sound of the end call (hard button).

I'm getting my new credit card soon and I would like to donate as a token of my appreciation for your good work and support. Cheers. :(

Any specific suggestions with regards to the clock? For the end call button sound, the only solution I know of is to disable the keypad tones.

Hi OCK

I have your 23563 M2D build. Very nice. I have used Favourite Hackings to enable “Dialer Skin”. If not the phone has the black dial skin. The Lighter one looks much better and goes with the keyboard. Something that I noticed with the Dialler skin enabled is that when I receive a call the popup window displaying the caller info has a funny black bar across the popup screen. Is there a way to fix this? The unknown caller Picture also does not look to hot.

Things that I really like in your rom is the following.

The new Calendar

The new Phonebook

The new Keyboard

The phone Dialler

It looks very Professional.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Yup, the funny black bar is pretty annoying but I've not managed to find a fix for it yet. The unknown caller photo should be SEC.Dlr.PicId.Def.P.png You can try copying a 111x84 png into \Windows but I've not tested it myself.

Hi Ock no mate mail check go propertly each 60 min. correct but - (I include my phone may have problem dont know) it happen yesterday also (at all 2 times sinse newre Premium ROM usage) task for mail check runn and somthing go wrong, it do somthing (no mails to send and download) but go usualy next 60 or 120 min as iI see (using Spb Wireless Monitor to see what program lag) and made around 2 MB traffic but real problem is Phone get hot ;) and battery go nearly empty.

If we exclude that and wheter on home screen do not face any significant issue (just add some cabs from fere (those people post and help to that release work better)

:D

Have you installed any other programs? I've not experienced any battery draining issues unless I'm playing 3D games :P

Looks slick! I am usually not a fan of the white, but I could try it out. The clock looks nice, though! How does the time rotate? Any special effects?

Thanks for all the hard work! :P

So far I've created only pngs of the clock digits, animating them would require much more work :o

don´t try again or you will get the same over and over. This is a very well known limitation on M2D v2, it will only display 18 shortcuts (that´s why 3X6 is the best combination) no matter how many times you change the column and row display and in most or all cases once you change the layout and try to go back to 3x6 you will start getting the overlapping in the programs names. First thing I do after flashing an M2D rom is to back up default theme and is also very handy to back up you HTCHomesettings file Ock was telling you about which can be found in windows directory so you can restore your theme and the correct layout of everything in case you messed them up.

Not using Ock´s right now but if someone shares his HTCHomesettings you can restore everything as it was from the beginning.

slds,

Yup, corpisa is right, changing the no. of columns/rows using M2DC may cause the text labels to become misaligned. See my attachment for the original file (for M2Dv2)

Dear, I meant I can't connecting to the internet (in my laptop) through the mobile using WiFiRouter

I make a wireless network by WiFiRouter then make the laptop connected to this network and it was connected but always give me (Limited connectivity - local only) and didn't connect to the internet

but i can surf the internet at the same time from my mobile normally (update weather, opera ... etc)

Need to try this out myself, btw anyone here has gotten this to work?

Dear ock,

Rom all very successful enterprises. But that really will be much better if you add Btfix file. Unable to make calls from a Bluetooth headset.

This is why we have to use P_Dhee or Khuanchai ROM.

Btfix ROM to make it too difficult? I do not know to ask.

I wish you continued success of the study. :D Thank you.

I'm sorry for my english. I use Google Translator.

Try the solution here found by dannych99

Hi Ock I install most of fixes here and strainge but they may be made affecrt on each other "vibration feedback" cab have to instal 3 times till work but scuare fix for Google map and You Tube dont fix now and even whit that doane 4 times it is like before. firstable when had less of those cabs installed that fix been working but now not and I wish to give you more detailed feedback but not so skilly and cant find where is going that conflict settings or any of those cab prevent fix that like been before :D

Sometimes registry changes may not be saved, it seems to be a general issue with WM. A few soft resets sometimes fixes this problem though. Btw for the GoogleMaps issue, have you changed your regional settings? The square fonts issue should be fixed in 23563.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest ock
I'm using the Premium current build. I have finally decided to try out xcpuscaler. I used a similar utility some time back on my former HTC P3400. My problem of that I can't get the settings to stick because the top bar (the one with the clock) hides the 'ok' button and the app its not movable.

Was wondering if my problem is a general winmo 6.5 or current rom issue.

Do I have a way out?

Seems to be a WM6.5.x issue. I think COM2 builds (with the start menu button on top ) should not be affected.

Great man!!!! keep it up, i've fallen in love with GTX themes on xda-devs forums

but, include windows theme also... white/gray taskbars with droid styled icons. Darkninja's you know.... And waitcursor too :D maybe even startmenu icons, so there could be new category, GTX themed roms :D

i'd like to do this by myself so badly, but i can't manage to squeeze out 15 min a day to even turn on computer and check some sites and email. school sux by the end of schoolyear.

I ran into a problem with the dialer softkey after installing Darkninja's theme, not sure if it conflicts with my dialer skin. I won't be adding a new category ;) but I'm planning sort of a "chef's special" :P

How do i change the background in the start menu for this

Changing your wallpaper will change your startmenu background.

i wanted to add the intel inside sound when loading up my phone is it possible

Copy a file named PowerOn.wav to your Windows folder :D

+1 ditto

love your work OCK! hope you enjoyed your holiday hehe

Thanks! Just started working on some stuff...

hey ock, just wondering if your planning to change your phone? android or omnia 2 or hd2?

Been eyeing some new phones with AMOLED screens but I've no plans to replace my Omnia :P

+1 haha....waiting for you.

I am onr OMnia pro b7610...miss your ROM so much~~

How's your experience with the Omnia Pro so far? :P

Guest ock

I've left out Showcase in UL, you can install it via cab.

can someone tell me if the video recording works ok on OCKs roms, as in my current one it doesnt?

If you're referring to errors when previewing recorded videos, yup, it's fixed in my roms.

Have been using this ROM for 2 days now. Must say: Seriously best and fastest rom i have used up until now. Seriously. Now hope this one doesnt get buggy when i have 5000+ txt in my inbox.

1 thing though. When using the samsung dialer skin (for video calling) going to the options button in the menu doesnt do anything for me!

You can access it thru settings-personal phone alternatively.

Maybe you can give the M2D version a try if this issue persists.

Guest joža
I ran into a problem with the dialer softkey after installing Darkninja's theme, not sure if it conflicts with my dialer skin. I won't be adding a new category :P but I'm planning sort of a "chef's special" :P

I know about that. You sholud remove all dialer GIF's from cab and it works after that :D

do your magic as you want to :P

Guest amb123

Hi OCK and guys,

OCK, I admire your creativity and commitment. Thanks man for all the work you've done.

I have a problem with calling cards. I call abroad quite often; so, I decided to set contacts for those calls in the following format: access number#W>card number#W>contact number. As you probably know "W" puts call in the wait mode until the call button is pressed again. This way I don't have to write down the entire sequence beforehand. When I use default WM dialer (skinned or not) it always works in all ROMs. It also worked on the stock ROMs with the active samsung dialer (either native skin or bgill55 black skin). However, in all the custom ROMs I've tried, the only way to make it work is to keep dialer in WM default mode. If I enable samsung dialer or use any other dialer it stops working flawlessly. This does not happen right away. First couple of calls (more or less) it works; after that, however, my phone starts acting up and either pressing call buttons does not work at all or it starts disconnecting the calls. Soft reset helps but literally for the next call only. Try to do couple more calls and it fails again. Is there any solution to this.

Thank you

P.S. I have two omnias. checked on both of them... same thing...

Edited by amb123