OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Skyways
Have you installed any other programs? I've not experienced any battery draining issues unless I'm playing 3D games :D

Sometimes registry changes may not be saved, it seems to be a general issue with WM. A few soft resets sometimes fixes this problem though. Btw for the GoogleMaps issue, have you changed your regional settings? The square fonts issue should be fixed in 23563.

Hi Exept programs included i got also 2 game One you keep from original and Assassins Creed 3D but not play them (no time yet :D) also Core Player v.1.3.0 build 6213, Opera mobile 10 WM, Spb.Wireless.Monitor.v3.0.1.Build.611.PPC.CBD, spritebackup.v.6.5.5.6.cbd, Skype300256, JetBTHFExt-1.31

If you dig for that can provide full list but here are I think all I got o iGO8 also that is all rest is Cab. fixes you made :P

For regions yes Start from Philipins and muve to USA than Bulgaria than :P fix not work a fey reboots - nothing than back to USA and work (like whitout fix)

Also I try to instal fix over USA and move to Bulgarian NO than instal while Bulgaria set as region NO again. And yes every time reboot but do not work.

After start looking for fixes over new rom I instal that fix over Bulgaria region and even do not have to reboot - give imidiat effect.

Later adding all rest of fixes did not see when that and "feedback" - vibration from optical Joystic gone.

Turn To USA region and install joystick vibro feed back and sort that, aboit mail just look behavior now normal :P

Edited by Skyways

Guest gala99

Does anyone have a problem on the new premium ROM with answering calls when its locked, I must have dropped about 30% of my calls with it not responding [properly to me swiping the unlock ???

Guest ducristi

can anyone help me with a link for M2Dv2?

I use premium 23563 and somehow I have deleted the Manilla Loader. So I do not want to flash the rom again ,Just the manila.

Guest corpisa
can anyone help me with a link for M2Dv2?

I use premium 23563 and somehow I have deleted the Manilla Loader. So I do not want to flash the rom again ,Just the manila.

there is not .cab file for ock manila v2, what exactly did you erase? what is the manila loader? in any case you don´t have to flash again but just hard reset but I guess this is what you are trying to avoid? :D

where you messing with the theme or something? please be a little more specific and maybe we can help you..

slds,

Guest smic717394
Hey guys....I've found a bug in M2D Version Build 23518

When u open the Phonebook via the dialer and wants to send an sms/message it loads the contact with name and number in this version: "\"Example; "Mister" <number>

now when u want to send the message it gives error that message can't be send with these datas (--->"the specified adress is invalid")....after deleting everything but the number it works...

strange thing is that when I send a sms/message via M2D message field I can load the data from the phonebook as normal and I can send the message. the version is here "Example Mister" <number>....so it's different....so what's the deal here? I think it's a problem with the implemention of the new phonebook, because over M2D field u don't get the data over the new phonebook but the old one.

Pls help me!!!

This ROM is so awesome and I don't want to give it up....in other ROMS this failure/bug doesn't appear! I could go to newer version but as long as there is no confirmaion that 3g works I won't change...

Ock maybe u can help me directly!

I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution? Or can anybody please help with this?

Guest ducristi
there is not .cab file for ock manila v2, what exactly did you erase? what is the manila loader? in any case you don´t have to flash again but just hard reset but I guess this is what you are trying to avoid? :P

where you messing with the theme or something? please be a little more specific and maybe we can help you..

slds,

Hi corpisa,

thanks for helping me ,

I have removed something from settings-system-remove programs. I can not remember what it was.

but, here is the message I get:

post-556004-1273301883_thumb.png

Guest Jumba
here is the message I get:

post-556004-1273301883_thumb.png

I remember having similar issues once... had to hard reset cause I couldn't figure it out. That's the Manila Today Page loader btw, not the Manila loader. There is a delay startup setting in M2DTP - I hear 5 seconds is the right setting, maybe that'll help.

Guest Jumba
Sorry where do i get these preferences to change the background

To change the background on the home tab and in the start menu, click Start button > Settings > Home ... tick "Use this picture as the background" and press the Browse button to choose your wallpaper. Click OK to apply.

To change the wallpaper in the other tabs, run M2DC and choose your wallpaper from the Background tab, then hit Apply.

Guest 2363
Hi corpisa, thanks for helping me , I have removed something from settings-system-remove programs. I can not remember what it was. but, here is the message I get: post-556004-1273301883_thumb.png
mmmmmm, it seems that the Manila2D doesn't activated in "start/settings/Home/Items"are you sure that you activate it

Guest 2363
A question, how can i see flash player movies on Internet when using Opera Mini?

OperaMini doesn't support flash contents, you have to try "SkyFire" :P

Guest Skyways
OperaMini doesn't support flash contents, you have to try "SkyFire" :D

But skyfire is ugly and not fingers friendly - unfortunatly :P Other wise yes and I been testing that support for flash it work confirmed

Edited by Skyways

Guest ducristi

so,

I made a complete Hard Reset, and now all is back to normal, but of course I have lost all my settings and small adjustments ,

but it is still ok,

In total a great Rom , and thanks OCK for all your trouble.

Have a nice weekend everyone .

:P

Guest smic717394
Seems the Omnia Lite's phonebook may not be fully compatible. Which build and version are you using btw?

Hi OCK, i have installed the Premium 23563

Guest darkside80

I'm on 23563 Mdv2 an found today that the video recording bug it's still there.

If you only record 1-2 min clips everything it's ok. Longer clips won't work :P

I've installed the fix from second post and after that everything it's ok :P.

Master ock should verify the cooked fix :D.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Running latest Ock premium version, i by accident updated weather on MD2 home screen messing up background.

How can I disable weather on home screen?

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest Rheno

hellp...

i have installed Ock ROM m2d version..and i installed audio manager..but audio manager doesnt appear on M2D??

why??

any solution??

Guest pop6918

Hi Guys,

I need help with setting s2u2 weather with Ock's premium. I never played with S2u2 before. Can anyone tell me how to enable weather on s2u2 lock?

Thanks,

Guest subtractor
Running latest Ock premium version, i by accident updated weather on MD2 home screen messing up background.

How can I disable weather on home screen?

search this forum for hs_weather_without_bg (copy all files to windows directory using total commander etc.) weather is still there but without the fullscreen clouds etc. to get rid of weather totally on homescreen flash to M2D v1 ROM by OCK

hope that helps :P

Guest amb123
Hi Guys,

I need help with setting s2u2 weather with Ock's premium. I never played with S2u2 before. Can anyone tell me how to enable weather on s2u2 lock?

Thanks,

Try this: start>s2u2>s2u2 setting>information>today's weather forecast from> select whichever option is applicable to your UI. I know that m2d and spb ms are definitely are included in the list of options. Then save it. That's all.

Edited by amb123

Guest Rebels
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Hi, go to s2u2 settings->information and do as shown on the picture below...

Show current weather must be on

post-537928-1273377556_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels