OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest pafel9

Hi again :)

Thanks for nice answer ock. I done what you suggested, but i still have a 'problem', namely it is a WM button already, but still in iPhonish position - i want to have a standard WM 6.5 lock screen and unlock button (buuton up and clock down). I think , it fixed a few problems with lock screen.

I'm using Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 28205) only a few hours, nevertheless I have a few suggestion (I know that some are cosmetic, but some are in my opinion very helpful).

..to the point:

I like:

- simple black theme and nice icon,

- nice blue colour of button when i pressed it.

- a lot of free ram

- generally this rom is very nice, and i think, one of the best roms for I900.

Problem for me:

- problem with videocall (only back camera turn on, not frontcamera what is expected)

- lack of PIMbackup <- it is very helpfull tool (i think, you can add this to Tools folder in menu START B) )

- lack od Samsung Data Manager - i think, it is very nice and simple in use application

- lack of keybord from Samsung Omnia Lite -> WM original is difficult in use, and this fit to calendar, calllog, phonebook..)

- TouchCalendar doesn't work from TItanum ( I see only white screen and when i wait longer,it happen nothing else)

- sounds, during turn on and turn off Omnia, are useless and unwanted (in my humble opinion off course, like all suggests in my post)

- black samsung volume control - i suppose, it better fit in black theme which is in this rom used

Guest tingchung_chin
I'm still making lots of tweaks to my kitchen, and such tweaking may have unexpected issues, thus the presence of bugs. I hope to settle on a stable core and base my roms from there. Meanwhile, I really want to thank those who try out my roms and give their feedback.

I plan to re-release 28205 - without the bugs reported. Still trying to solve the enable lock on wakeup bug... ;)

hi OCK, re-release and corrected ROM will be great, as when there is a new ROM out, we didn't know what are the new bug, if the currently bug will be fixed in next build (new SYS), then i think we'll no having a "perfect" ROM then :)

ur M2D lite is really great and amazing, as all chief build full M2D, i prefer lite 1, and i'm waiting for your re-release B)

Guest bummer2000
sounds, during turn on and turn off Omnia, are useless and unwanted (in my humble opinion off course, like all suggests in my post)

+1

but you can remove animation too if there is one...

I think that startup animation and sounds are useless.

sry for my english.

Edited by bummer2000

+1

but you can remove animation too if there is one...

I think that startup animation and sounds are useless.

sry for my english.

+2

heheh,

i think so also. sometime restart my phone in public area will become weird...esp in library.lol~

OCk, thanks for ur hard work, really wait for ur re-release. :) B)

Guest Rebels
+2

heheh,

i think so also. sometime restart my phone in public area will become weird...esp in library.lol~

OCk, thanks for ur hard work, really wait for ur re-release. B) ;)

+3 since i work till late at night (thats when i play with my omnia) restart or flashing wakes my gf up :)

Guest toffumemo
+3 since i work till late at night (thats when i play with my omnia) restart or flashing wakes my gf up :)

+4

I always replace mine with empty wave file after flashing a new rom. I also replace welcomehead pic with pure black

+4

I always replace mine with empty wave file after flashing a new rom. I also replace welcomehead pic with pure black

yalo~

how about the camera sound, video record sound, and auto focus sound? I also mamual reaplace those usually.

Guest UbiMaiden

i like startup animation, but there is no need for sound. The best startup animation for me is from Ryrzy in his ROMs. Maybe build version could be written under Windows mobile 6.5.

Better to sea some animation then blank screen. My opinion.

I use your 28205 classic atm and i must say i didn`t have any problems yet. I use SPB 3.5.3 with mobile sence skin.

Guest Rebels
i like startup animation, but there is no need for sound. The best startup animation for me is from Ryrzy in his ROMs. Maybe build version could be written under Windows mobile 6.5.

Better to sea some animation then blank screen. My opinion.

I use your 28205 classic atm and i must say i didn`t have any problems yet. I use SPB 3.5.3 with mobile sence skin.

ryrzy is good but its more like xp OCK has win 7 like startup which is quite amazing but sound for all the roms really not necessary.

Guest nwalker

GPS not working here, iGO cant find satellites and google maps crashes when gps option is turned on.

Also, Microsoft Marketplace says that there`s problem with my internet connection, but im already connected by wi-fi...

Using the 28xxx Rom M2D

Guest mtsouk
Hi again :)

Thanks for nice answer ock. I done what you suggested, but i still have a 'problem', namely it is a WM button already, but still in iPhonish position - i want to have a standard WM 6.5 lock screen and unlock button (buuton up and clock down). I think , it fixed a few problems with lock screen.

I'm using Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 28205) only a few hours, nevertheless I have a few suggestion (I know that some are cosmetic, but some are in my opinion very helpful).

..to the point:

I like:

- simple black theme and nice icon,

- nice blue colour of button when i pressed it.

- a lot of free ram

- generally this rom is very nice, and i think, one of the best roms for I900.

Problem for me:

- problem with videocall (only back camera turn on, not frontcamera what is expected)

- lack of PIMbackup <- it is very helpfull tool (i think, you can add this to Tools folder in menu START B) )

- lack od Samsung Data Manager - i think, it is very nice and simple in use application

- lack of keybord from Samsung Omnia Lite -> WM original is difficult in use, and this fit to calendar, calllog, phonebook..)

- TouchCalendar doesn't work from TItanum ( I see only white screen and when i wait longer,it happen nothing else)

- sounds, during turn on and turn off Omnia, are useless and unwanted (in my humble opinion off course, like all suggests in my post)

- black samsung volume control - i suppose, it better fit in black theme which is in this rom used

I agrre with you although tcalendar works on classic titanium

For me the main problem is the S2U2. The slider is very heavy and you need to try hard to unlock, plus the fact that you can't add on the exceptional programs list

Guest hendrik tanama
I agrre with you although tcalendar works on classic titanium

For me the main problem is the S2U2. The slider is very heavy and you need to try hard to unlock, plus the fact that you can't add on the exceptional programs list

HI ock 

1rst wanna tell u this rom is fast and responsive and I am using the titanium rom

and I got problem with IE when I open IE it say Internet Explorer cannot download blank, dunno what happen.

when I try to install Opera I cannot it start as usual but I cannot scroll it I can touch it and press every thing there just cannot scroll the opera

is it better to flash it again or it just a bug from the rom

thanks

sorry for  my bad english

Guest tingchung_chin
and I got problem with IE when I open IE it say Internet Explorer cannot download blank, dunno what happen.

+1, IE having this problem in M2D 23619 too, give the same error message, need to click Cancel to pass thru. But Opera works, i use Opera 9.5 v 15828, no problem in scrolling. Hopefully the re-release can fix this IE. :)

Guest hendrik tanama

or for the opera it might be problem with FtouchSL so I cannot scroll smoothly, but the IE dunno what happen I search from google but no luck atm

Guest TheMaxi

hi.at 1st Great rom! Keep on good work!! = ) .. and i was wondering if u can explain me how to add programs to today or. main screen in Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 28205) .. can i do that ?

but i still have a 'problem', namely it is a WM button already, but still in iPhonish position - i want to have a standard WM 6.5 lock screen and unlock button (buuton up and clock down). I think , it fixed a few problems with lock screen.

- lack of PIMbackup <- it is very helpfull tool (i think, you can add this to Tools folder in menu START ;) )

(I quoted a few bits from your reply.) I'll start a poll on the positioning of lock screen. Hope to fix the videocall problem. PIMBackup is a good program, I'll include it but not in the UL version. Samsung Data Manager may be a nice addition to the Titanium version, M2D already has a decent interface. I'll also consider a black volume control. Thanks!

how can find!? call lock ~like the old one?!

S2U2 will not be included in my next release. Back to WM's lock.  B)

GPS not working here, iGO cant find satellites and google maps crashes when gps option is turned on.

Also, Microsoft Marketplace says that there`s problem with my internet connection, but im already connected by wi-fi...

My wifi works during testing, I've tried something new in the upcoming build and hope that fixes these probs.

+1, IE having this problem in M2D 23619 too, give the same error message, need to click Cancel to pass thru. But Opera works, i use Opera 9.5 v 15828, no problem in scrolling. Hopefully the re-release can fix this IE. :)

I'm testing out the fix for this, will update soon.

Guest nferro

Hello OCK,

First off all I want to thank for this great ROM. Of course there are bugs, that's why it's a work in progress.

I've been using your M2D ROM and there are couple of things that I find annoying:

• There is no missed call notification on the home tab
  • That apps are closed instead of minimized

There were a few others but I think they are fixed on the latest release (that I installed half an hour ago).

Keep up the good work!

Guest tingchung_chin
Hello OCK,

First off all I want to thank for this great ROM. Of course there are bugs, that's why it's a work in progress.

I've been using your M2D ROM and there are couple of things that I find annoying:

• There is no missed call notification on the home tab. All current M2D cant show missed call. but still can see it in top task bar there.
  • That apps are closed instead of minimized. showcase task manager had been included, that's y it's closed instead of minimized.

There were a few others but I think they are fixed on the latest release (that I installed half an hour ago).

Keep up the good work!

hi, please see reply in blue.

Is there a BT fix that works with this rom?

thanx

I've included an experimental fix in the upcoming release, but I don't have a headset to test on. Hope someone will be able to test it out.

hi, please see reply in blue.

Thanks tingchung_chin for your replies, was busy cooking and testing a new build. Looks promising so far.

Guest bobo9900
I've included an experimental fix in the upcoming release, but I don't have a headset to test on. Hope someone will be able to test it out.

Thanks tingchung_chin for your replies, was busy cooking and testing a new build. Looks promising so far.

hi ock, some report on UL 28205 :

1. latest smartlock 2.0E seems work bugfree with your rom.

2. is there no calllog feature from default wm6.5? from phone,option, call log, missing calllog.exe -> is this samsung dialer feature?

thanks.

Guest pafel9
(I quoted a few bits from your reply.) I'll start a poll on the positioning of lock screen. Hope to fix the videocall problem. PIMBackup is a good program, I'll include it but not in the UL version. Samsung Data Manager may be a nice addition to the Titanium version, M2D already has a decent interface. I'll also consider a black volume control. Thanks!

I agree with you decisions. I think, M2D have already nice look ;) But in the Titanum Samsung Data Manager will be very useful - it is an interesting alternative for standard settings of WM :)

I'm waiting for changes in next ROM B)

I wish you luck with work!

Guest Rebels

I see in the poll most of u guys want samsung keyboard, seriously, cant u install ur desired keyboard later on. in this way the rom will be lighter and at the same time u'll have chance to have only 1 keyboard instead of having 2/3 which u won't use anyway. OCK please consider my thought. tnx