OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest milkyman777

Im using win 7 64bit.... my omnia can sync with it in normal condition. but when im gonna change my rom like your rom and restart my omnia the window says "pda not found" is the rom of OCK not compatible with win7?

Guest razkal

I feel like going back to the Original rom for the I900...TouchFlo doesn't seem to work well in these Roms...Or is there any fix for it..Because i haven't be able to launch it for the past 2 hours

Guest X-pro
Im using win 7 64bit.... my omnia can sync with it in normal condition. but when im gonna change my rom like your rom and restart my omnia the window says "pda not found" is the rom of OCK not compatible with win7?

I'm using win 7 32 bit and ock's rom, no problems

Guest X-pro
I feel like going back to the Original rom for the I900...TouchFlo doesn't seem to work well in these Roms...Or is there any fix for it..Because i haven't be able to launch it for the past 2 hours

did you do a hard reset after flash ?

Guest X-pro
Hey guys can someone help me? How can I update the weather on the home screen? It says no data available. But it does update on my weather tab? and how can i put more apps on the apps screen? there are so few apps available when i click the add button. i want to add the nitrogen player atleast. btw i am using the gtx version..

thanks ocks for the very wonderful rom...

sounds like something gone wrong with the install of apps screen, try a hard reset. The weather has been explained some post back

Guest Patrick1963
My feedback:

Build 23118 provides longer battery life - Best build & awesome cook.

Thanks again chef OCK.

Hello HobaMe!

To what are you comparing the 23118 build? (to what other rom/build?)

Guest 2363
Hi, im new here, any other mirror for the GTX version? non of the link works.

Here you go >>>>

4shared Mirror

All credits to "dasman" @ Ce4Arab.com :)

Edited by 2363

Guest hansel09
sounds like something gone wrong with the install of apps screen, try a hard reset. The weather has been explained some post back

thanks X pro.. hmm I am really afraid to hard reset my phone dunno what to do. but thanks for the weather help. Take a few back reading and saw what I was exactly looking for. It now updates on my homescreen but with a different city than my weather tab? anyone who can teach me how to sync it with the city on my weather tab?

Hi everyone, hope everything's well with you all :(

hi ock,I have a small problem when I record a video and save it on storage card I get an error and can't play it but if I save it on device memory everything goes well.

And another problem is that if iuse the music tab I get an error each time windows media player starts.

Could you pls help? thanks in advance.

Which build are you using? For your second problem, install HTC Audio Manager.

Thank ock for the excellence GTX. It worked well for me. BT head set worked for music but not the Voicebook2 program. I graded you ROM will 99.99% for all the people.

Hmmm... not sure what Voicebook2 does that doesn't allow it to output audio to BT set :D

Ock, with some people preferring to use CTX and others the Premium version, would it not be simpler to upload a premium version with manilla installed, but not skinned, and then upload the two different skins as an add on, or is that not possible?

A good suggestion, but I suppose some may want a fully working rom (w/o the images M2D won't load)

Hi Ock!

Had problems with both 23118 GTX and premium 23118, tried flashing both. Hanging up several times and phone beeing slow, needing battery removing several times, problems with text message and restoring issues from backup only my written messages showing in threaded part. Most seems to be text message related.

Changed back to premium 23563, seems to be much better for my phone. But i really liked the GTX Theme the little i saw of it, can I use the theme for 23563 and how do i do that?

A different thing, when i'am connecting to some WiFi connection i get a question with 2 possible elections, "connect to VPN "etc.."" and the other one "Work" (maybe Home can't remember now). What the difference, anybody knows?

Best regards

Try my GTX theme file. Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment to replace the clock files, so you still get a flip clock (which doesn't look too out of place actually :( )

Hi Ock

is it possible to uninstall a preinstalled application in gtx edition?

Nope :(

Don`t work correctly advanced button in CM wifi wiz ?????????

Build 23118 GTX Edition

Trying to figure this out... :D

Hi,

GTX is has very good looks :D , good work and I would love to use it but there is an issue that is preventing me from using 23118 GTX. I have around 6000 SMS in my Inbox and other folders. I disable threaded SMS before restoring my SMS backup. I am able to view my in TouchFlo Messages screen one by one but when I tap on All messages or go to Start->Text my phone gets busy in doing something I dont know what :D and takes a long time to respond to my actions. If left alone, S2U2 locks the phone and when I unlock there is nothing but blank and black screen and consequently I have to reset. GTX has some serious problems with SMS.

OCK your roms are really good, but just as a positive feedback and so that your may release more solid roms, I must say I have always had problems with text messages in your roms :) , I have tried 23563 and 22004 which were much more stable for same amount of text messages but they froze randomly too. Sometimes on sending sms and sometimes on opening Inbox. I have also tried JN Foundation rom which has no issues with text messages but its power hungry. I believe that this is not specific to number of SMS because I and a friend of mine experienced same problem when we didn't restore my SMS i.e started with 0 SMS.

I take backup from PIMBackup and Sprite Backup both and I have tried restoring both backups on GTX. I hope you will be able to help on in this matter. ;)

Seems a zuif2 rom may be better at handling massive numbers of msgs but I've not been able to make one.

GTX_M2DV2_ock.zip

Well, anyway... If somebody knows a way to preventing Omnia from go to sleep when there are any active connection, or more specifically a Wifi connection, please let-me know.

Try this

anyone knows how to get rid off sms sending screen. Ock had made a cab for that but now it's not compatible with the new build."It dos something to selecting pictures in mms mode" anyone ;)

Did I make one? :D can't remember if I did.

When my screen locks and the screen blacks out for a few minutes it closes all application why is this i have to click the button which says tap here to open touchflo

Try installing Chainfire's autoclose patch.

Thank you very much for your fantastis roms, However I use your Titanium version and want to add my stuff. if it is possible tell me how can I add "Action Screen" on my M2D Ver 1.

How about giving my Manila Classic build a try? It has Action tab built in :D

Hi all,

I flashed the GTX rom today. It was a great rom.

In the Setting-->Personal-->Buttons menu. At the Flash Light tab, i enabled the function of

--Press volume key long on Today screen to turn on Flash Light.

Seem the flash light is not turning on.

Anyone have any idea on this?

May i know how to disable/hide the weather panel in the main menu?

It's a known issue with M2D, this option won't work.

Ock or anyone, How can I add more language to the Touch Input keyboard?

I'm using GTX edition

I've not really tried this out, you can try searching if there are additional language packs.

Hi Ock!

The S2U2 from the GTX 23118 rom version, can u make a .cab for premium 23563? :)

Seems that you're GTX Theme zip fil works for premium 23563, but one thing that i notices that the bottom row were the windows button is and Phone+Camera didn't change. Special reason? It doesn't fit the Theme :D is there a fix?

Best regards

You can change the softkeys using M2DC.

23118 Ultra Lite. A bug found. When I have lock screen and massage incoming, I tap in padlock, then show massage symbol, I slide massage symbol and massage screen show (in chat). But I don't have keyboard. Keyboard symbol is gone. When I go out and enter again in chat screen, omnia loading and loading... and I do soft reset.

Will check this issue out. Thanks for reporting.

OCK - Thanks for another great rom!

I have a weird bug! - the speakerphone icon is greyed out! speakerphone can be turned on from the menu..

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks all,

summoner

Unistalling SRSWOW should help.

I would like to thank you OCK for the GTX rom! :D I really like it!!!! Keep up the good work!!! :(

Although, i encountered a few bugs.

1.: I use Easy Today Launcher, and I really like it. However after I flashed GTX rom it's not visible on the home screen. The settings are okay in M2dtp and I also selected in Start/Settings/Home/Items but when I exit from that window the selection disappears. :S It's very annoying...I can't use this app. :(

2.: On home screen when you press lock (left softkey) the phone comes up...no biggie, but how can I change it? Maybe with SKTools?

3.: The internet (Opera Mini 5, Skyfire), Youtube, Facebook, Google Maps (with voice search), Omarket 1.2 are working like charm, but the weather on the home screen won't update no matter what I do. :S

Can you help me with my problems? :(

1. I've not used Easy Today Launcher, may give it a try one of these days.

2. You can use M2DC to reconfigure it. This happens if you access the softkeys tab of M2DC the first time.

3. See my first post for possible solutions.

Yeah you are right ... its something completly different ... it has some stuff you can put into Ocks theme ....

1. weahter updated weather 48 hours ago .... and the forcast is still the same forecast for priday ... and its sunday... in nanong version the weather is actualisedd (not updated) ... sunday forecast for sunday

2. tell me why there si only one callendar entry on home screen in ocks....why there cant be 3?

These are limitations of M2D, so I'm afraid I'm not able to do anything abt these.

Hi Ock,

I want to report a bug.

Sometimes, in UL and Titanium ROMs, my screen gets locked while the keyboard is showed on and I am unable to unlock it because the keyboard buttons comes above the unlock slider!

So it gets perma-stucked in locked position.

The only way to fix that is pushing the up/down volume buttons, so the keyboard disappears.

Any solution?

p.s.

The old wm chat cab doesn't work.

I'm thinking that changing the lockscreen skin may help, you can try searching one with the slider on top ;)

OCK,it would be wonderful,if you'll made a version of GTX rom without EZimput.The problem is: if i try to install Russian version of this awesome keyboard,it results to a hard reset.

Can you point me a link to the Russian version? Will take a look.

OCK.. i really love ur roms..but unfortunately...for the very first time in ur roms..i got sleep bug in latest build 23118 premium. so im shifting back to 23563 premium.... please remove it.... :s

Have you backed up the rom using SPB/ Sprite Backup etc? Try uninstalling SRSWOW before backing up.

I want to install several aplications, but I get an error saying "Your .net compact framework version is unknown." what can I do?

Which applications are you trying to install?

OCK's, i can'ot connect my motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headfone in your 23563 M2Dv2.

I have used in many other roms, but in 23563 M2Dv2 do'nt work, any solution?

Installing SRSWOW seems to fix this for some, you can give it a try too.

Hey guys can someone help me? How can I update the weather on the home screen? It says no data available. But it does update on my weather tab? and how can i put more apps on the apps screen? there are so few apps available when i click the add button. i want to add the nitrogen player atleast. btw i am using the gtx version..

thanks ocks for the very wonderful rom...

See my second post for the answers :D

the 23118 GTX build looks and works great! good work to a fellow Singaporean!

is there any way for me to use the dark gray background in the menus on the today screen as well? I am not using TouchFlo but TodayAgenda and all the text is white against the light gray background.

thanks!

Hellooo fellow Singaporean!

You can change the hometab wallpaper by going to settings-home.

Your roms are missing only the Manila today

It seems a bit tricky to set it up properly, and I do encounter some minor issues that may be perceived as bugs, so I've decided not to add it in.

Did you install any themes or configure anything in M2DC? M2D may refuse to start if some images are missing. Installing a M2D theme should fix this. You can also try installing Chainfire'a autoclose patch which should stop M2D from closing and restarting itself.

Phew.. that's all for my replies! Still gathering new stuff for my next roms.... so your ideas are welcome :)

Guest Kuteguy

hi

I have just installed the GTX version of the latest ROM (14th Of May). However, I am getting a small problem. When I want to add programs to the 'Programs' tab -> I click in '+' (or 'All programs' - same problem in both).

I am only shown about 6 programs. If I try and finger scroll to other items - it doesnt work - it just picks the item I first pressed on (before sweeping) - this was working fine on the Ultralite ROM and all other ROMs.

Also, if I try and use the touch navigtion button (black button) -> it brings up a search box on TOP of 'ActiveSync' item and if I enter an item (e.g. 'Opera') - it doesnt work and takes me back to the 'Programs' screen.

Guest corpisa
It's great rom ^^ , but Have one problem [ IE can't play flash ]

install skyfire and forget about IE, it´s the worst browser there is in my opinion. try browsing this thread from your phone and then use opera mini and see for yourself how bad IE is.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest PJ_Omnia
Hi Ock!

The S2U2 from the GTX 23118 rom version, can u make a .cab for premium 23563? :)

Seems that you're GTX Theme zip fil works for premium 23563, but one thing that i notices that the bottom row were the windows button is and Phone+Camera didn't change. Special reason? It doesn't fit the Theme ;) is there a fix?

Best regards

Hi Ock!

Bad explanation from my side, didn't mean the function of the buttons. I meant the look/colors of "bar" and icons. In the GTX theme this area and the icons are gray/white. By when i apply the theme this field and icons don't change colors/icons to match the GTX Theme. For example Windows button is still Red/Green/Blue/Yellow etc.

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest FlorinP

Hi guys,

Need to ask again, as my post got lost with the excitement of the GTX edition

Does anyone know how to animate the weather on the home tab, (just like when it's raining on weather tab) ?

I would also love to know if there is any application that will change the weather if i do not auto-update (based on the forecast - for example if i update at noon with nice sunny weather to automatically change during night and show the night icon ... )

Thanks in advance!

NICE JOB OCK!

Guest Aj. Cole

There are not enough adjectives to describe how much I appreciate what you've done for us, OCK!! "Thank you" is so menial, but THANK YOU!! ;) Your ROMs saved me from spending money that would have EASILY been better spent in a trashcan than what I needed to spend that money on. :) Because of you, I was able to install WM6.5 with an interface that fit me perfectly. YIIIPPEEE!!

Warmly,

Cole

Guest illusion786

I just cant for the life of me access the internet via wifi... I done evrything mentioned on the 2nd post.

Snif sniff....

Changed operator settings and returned it back, so that i get the pre config "My Internet" option in the list.

Changed the network adaptor options from work to internet, vice versa......

in connections changed all the possible options i could thing of but not a single Kb was xfered

Any other option i might be missing out on?

Help pls