OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
clicked the post button twice in my excitement... :)

he he you need a secretary ;)

Ps you needed some ideas for a new rom. I would think it's a good idea if you made a rom that runs like it had a snapdragon in it and uses less power than a led diode and if you can make it so that it can do my coffee too. That would be nice :D

Edited by X-pro

Guest Jumba
Hi guys,

Need to ask again, as my post got lost with the excitement of the GTX edition

Does anyone know how to animate the weather on the home tab, (just like when it's raining on weather tab) ?

I would also love to know if there is any application that will change the weather if i do not auto-update (based on the forecast - for example if i update at noon with nice sunny weather to automatically change during night and show the night icon ... )

Thanks in advance!

NICE JOB OCK!

Hi

It is not possible to have animated weather on the home tab, well not to my knowledge at least. :)

OCK, I'm loving your work! But I gotta tinker, so folks, get ready for a new theme coming your way... a bit different... just gotta pack it together, but here's a teaser...

post-451646-1274127970_thumb.png

post-451646-1274127982_thumb.png

Guest X-pro
Hi

It is not possible to have animated weather on the home tab, well not to my knowledge at least. ;)

OCK, I'm loving your work! But I gotta tinker, so folks, get ready for a new theme coming your way... a bit different... just gotta pack it together, but here's a teaser...

looks very nice jumba :)

Guest petikeke
Hi

It is not possible to have animated weather on the home tab, well not to my knowledge at least. ;)

Very nice! I definitely gonna give a shoot. :) But I have a bad feeling about I will not able to read to e-mails with this grey font color. :S

Guest 2363
Hi

It is not possible to have animated weather on the home tab, well not to my knowledge at least. :)

Jumba, You are really creative ;)

Guest corpisa
Hi

It is not possible to have animated weather on the home tab, well not to my knowledge at least. :D

agrrr Jumba... you and Ock´s GTX got me thinking of going back to M2D :) but I just don't want to spend so much time with my phone, this things can become addicted...

for sure I´m downloading your theme when it gets ready and already have my copy of GTX rom just in case I change my mind... ;)

slds,

Guest deskoh91
Hellooo fellow Singaporean!

You can change the hometab wallpaper by going to settings-home.

yup that's the issue here. do you have a JPG of the dark gray background used in menus? thanks!

Just realized that my 'lock' button at the bottom left corner in home screen is directed to phone when pressed. May i know why is this happened? Thanks.

Guest Falcon27

Hi all,

I'm using GTX Rom now. I have 2 question wish to ask

1. How do i disable/hide the weather panel in the main screen?

2. TouchInput only can type English. Is there an addon or other keyboard which can type chinese word?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi all,

2. TouchInput only can type English. Is there an addon or other keyboard which can type chinese word?

Yeah, im also having the same question as 1

And 2nd, the keyboard, when im using xt9, the adding new words function doesnt work. It shown that the word has been added but when i typed the word for the 2nd time, there is none.

Guest Falcon27
Just realized that my 'lock' button at the bottom left corner in home screen is directed to phone when pressed. May i know why is this happened? Thanks.

m2dc> select softkey tab

Guest X-pro
Yeah, im also having the same question as 1

And 2nd, the keyboard, when im using xt9, the adding new words function doesnt work. It shown that the word has been added but when i typed the word for the 2nd time, there is none.

adding new words doesn't work with my phone either. I have installed the lite keyboard so I don't know if that could be the problem, but if you still are using the stock one it must be something ells

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin

Hi ock!

Just updated my omnia from OCK Premium 23563 to GTX! Its very cool! Nice and seems like faster and more responsive!!!

Thank you again!

One problem - slow and buggy WM6.5 messaging application.

It starts up slowly, slowly shows incoming message.

Finally, I see messages in thread sorted randomly (I want them to be sorted by date).

I suppose that this is actually standard WM behaviour, but wonder if there are any tweaks or even alternatives to this application?

Some time ago I used VITO's SMSChat, but it does not integrate well with other apps, and does not support MMS.

I see that your Premium roms are not just 'yet another ROM that author like', but rather complete smooth artwork pieces :-) In this picture, SMS is the only thing that screws up the overall feeling ;-) And thanks again for your great efforts!

m2dc> select softkey tab

Thanks! Got it fixed

adding new words doesn't work with my phone either. I have installed the lite keyboard so I don't know if that could be the problem, but if you still are using the stock one it must be something ells

Im using it stock. So, there are some problems else where.

Guest rob1963
Hi all,

Try SamsungPanel for chinese input, I use it with the premium rom, you find it here

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=25110

Guest Chris64

First of all I want to thank to Ock.

I got a problem with my mono BT headset.

After install Cyberon voice speed dial.

I press the button, nothing is happened.

Any solutions?

Thanks everbody.

Guest rob1963
Thanks rob1963, however what i need is the pinyin type of keyboard. The Samsung panel is too small to write.

Is there any keyboard able to key in pinyin?

Here is another keyboard which can do pinyin and other languages

I have not tried it but probably I will try it as soon as I get time.

Cootek Touchpal v4.0

http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=66948