OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest dollar99
OCK please can you provide a working SWF player ... Thanks

Will fix my cab give me some time :)

OCK,

Just checking if it is ready.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Blue Steel skin released. :)

See here (post 3015) for details.

Excellent work Jumba - looks very cool.

Will try it on my old Omnia soon...

MMB

hi

I have just installed the GTX version of the latest ROM (14th Of May). However, I am getting a small problem. When I want to add programs to the 'Programs' tab -> I click in '+' (or 'All programs' - same problem in both).

I am only shown about 6 programs. If I try and finger scroll to other items - it doesnt work - it just picks the item I first pressed on (before sweeping) - this was working fine on the Ultralite ROM and all other ROMs.

Flick up (on the list itself, not from the blank area) to see more programs

Hi Ock!

Bad explanation from my side, didn't mean the function of the buttons. I meant the look/colors of "bar" and icons. In the GTX theme this area and the icons are gray/white. By when i apply the theme this field and icons don't change colors/icons to match the GTX Theme. For example Windows button is still Red/Green/Blue/Yellow etc.

You can install the GFX theme (see my first post for the link), and use M2DC to customise the softkey buttons.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to animate the weather on the home tab, (just like when it's raining on weather tab) ?

I would also love to know if there is any application that will change the weather if i do not auto-update (based on the forecast - for example if i update at noon with nice sunny weather to automatically change during night and show the night icon ... )

Thanks in advance!

NICE JOB OCK!

Nope, not possible in M2D.

]Phew.. that's all for my replies! Still gathering new stuff for my next roms.... so your ideas are welcome :)

idea: add a second programs tab (i use more than 18 appl.)

A workaround is to change the shortcuts on the Operator/Action tab. You can customise the shortcuts under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Operator

It's a bit tedious but you can back it up to a reg file for easy restoration.

There are not enough adjectives to describe how much I appreciate what you've done for us, OCK!! "Thank you" is so menial, but THANK YOU!! :( Your ROMs saved me from spending money that would have EASILY been better spent in a trashcan than what I needed to spend that money on. :D Because of you, I was able to install WM6.5 with an interface that fit me perfectly. YIIIPPEEE!!

Warmly,

Cole

Thanks and welcome to Modaco!

I just cant for the life of me access the internet via wifi... I done evrything mentioned on the 2nd post.

Snif sniff....

Changed operator settings and returned it back, so that i get the pre config "My Internet" option in the list.

Changed the network adaptor options from work to internet, vice versa......

in connections changed all the possible options i could thing of but not a single Kb was xfered

Any other option i might be missing out on?

Help pls

Just checking if your Omnia is connected via cable when you're doing these steps? If yes disconnect it from your PC. Do all of the programs fail to connect?

he he you need a secretary :(

Ps you needed some ideas for a new rom. I would think it's a good idea if you made a rom that runs like it had a snapdragon in it and uses less power than a led diode and if you can make it so that it can do my coffee too. That would be nice :D

;)

yup that's the issue here. do you have a JPG of the dark gray background used in menus? thanks!

Attached as requested

post-615996-1274190895_thumb.png

Hi all,

I'm using GTX Rom now. I have 2 question wish to ask

1. How do i disable/hide the weather panel in the main screen?

2. TouchInput only can type English. Is there an addon or other keyboard which can type chinese word?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1. This may be done by editing HTCHomesettings.xml but then the graphics may need to be edited as well or else there would be a blank grey bar :)

2. I saw one on the i908 HK site but don't have the link with me. Someone posted a link here I think, you may want to do a search.

Yeah, im also having the same question as 1

And 2nd, the keyboard, when im using xt9, the adding new words function doesnt work. It shown that the word has been added but when i typed the word for the 2nd time, there is none.

I'll try to check out the t9 function to add new words.

Hi ock!

Just updated my omnia from OCK Premium 23563 to GTX! Its very cool! Nice and seems like faster and more responsive!!!

Thank you again!

One problem - slow and buggy WM6.5 messaging application.

It starts up slowly, slowly shows incoming message.

Finally, I see messages in thread sorted randomly (I want them to be sorted by date).

I suppose that this is actually standard WM behaviour, but wonder if there are any tweaks or even alternatives to this application?

Some time ago I used VITO's SMSChat, but it does not integrate well with other apps, and does not support MMS.

I see that your Premium roms are not just 'yet another ROM that author like', but rather complete smooth artwork pieces :-) In this picture, SMS is the only thing that screws up the overall feeling ;-) And thanks again for your great efforts!

May be due to the threaded email I added, I'll try to confirm if this is the cause. A cab fix may not be possible.

First of all I want to thank to Ock.

I got a problem with my mono BT headset.

After install Cyberon voice speed dial.

I press the button, nothing is happened.

Any solutions?

Thanks everbody.

My roms doesn't include the BTAR fix. You may take a look at this thread to see if it helps.

Guest MasterJam88

Is it normal that when I don't use TouchInput, but the normal Samsung Keyboard,, that the XT9 function doesn't work anymore?

I can install all kinds of Inputs but the only one where XT9 works is TouchInput. Is this a known issue or is it new?

Hope u guys can help me out

Guest rob1963
Is it normal that when I don't use TouchInput, but the normal Samsung Keyboard,, that the XT9 function doesn't work anymore?

I can install all kinds of Inputs but the only one where XT9 works is TouchInput. Is this a known issue or is it new?

Hope u guys can help me out

Check out this Tips in Post #2 of this thread

Why can't I use T9 in Premium's Samsung Keyboard?

Install this cab and soft reset.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=49140

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi OCK.... i love ur romz....upgraded to new premium one from earlier 23563.but i got SLEEP BUG. MY cell used to auto off and i didnt know when the cell is gona hang or shut down ......it happened especially when cell was on charging ....so i shifter back to premium 23563. can the bug b resolved please?

Guest petikeke

GTX rom bug report:

I'm listening to S2P, turn off the screen with power button. When I want to check what is the time, i turn on the screen and the clock disappeared from S2U. :S Anoying... :S Ock, I hope you can fix this. :)

post-630862-1274201139_thumb.png

Edited by petikeke

Guest Daniel Gava
hi ock :)

why the nitrogen player can't play 3gp and mp4 video ?

As far as I know, Nitrogen is only a Music Player, not a Video player. Try TCPMP (google it). It's a great player. Plays almost all formats. It's a little bit difficult to install, but with some effort you can do it.

Guest Daniel Gava
GTX rom bug report:

I'm listening to S2P, turn off the screen with power button. When I want to check what is the time, i turn on the screen and the clock disappeared from S2U. :S Anoying... :S Ock, I hope you can fix this. :)

Could be because the background of the screen is in black, and the s2v clock too? If you look closely in your screen, you will see a little "PM" in the right up corner of the album art. So, the clock is there!

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest kennethchia
As far as I know, Nitrogen is only a Music Player, not a Video player. Try TCPMP (google it). It's a great player. Plays almost all formats. It's a little bit difficult to install, but with some effort you can do it.

Guest Daniel Gava
Just realized that my 'lock' button at the bottom left corner in home screen is directed to phone when pressed. May i know why is this happened? Thanks.

Enter in M2DC, go to the "softkey" tab, and chose your preferences for each key. I don't know exactly where you gonna find the locker .exe file. That is something OCK could certainly tell you

Guest jackybong

hi, ock. rom build M2Dv2_23118 will not showing everything after i switch on the wifi and pressed lock screen. and when i want to use the phone,i must press reset button to reset it. any suggestion? and can increase the mamory size for the program in-use mamory? and can u fix the bug for operate calculator when switching the regional language to chinese prc. it cant use on chinese prc. thanks alot.

Guest thehoodlum

Ock, great ROMs, thankyou. I just upgraded to your premium gtx and i loved it.

But I have a bit of a problem - after i installed the ezy input keyboard and vibration feedback enabler cabs from your second post, my phone crashed and died... I posted in a new topic a few days ago so don't want to double post, so heres the link to what happened

http://www.modaco.com/conctent/i9x0-omnia-...ne-help-please/

But I just wondered if anyone in this thread knew anything about this? I'm pretty desperate cause i love my omnia especially with the premium rom i just got it set up perfect!

Guest feijao

Hi,

This is the best ROM I've tested.

Thank you!

To be perfect I just need to find out this:

1 - How can I have the missed calls icon on home screen?

I have the small notification icon on the top but I would like to have access to the missed calls list directly.

One option would be to use a soft button but I can't find the direct path to the missed call tab.

Where can I find it?

2 - How can I add the Portuguese language to the T9?

Thanks once more for this ROM.

Guest corefirewire

Hi,,,

i have Premium Build 23563 in my omnia...working gr8, just few ignorable bugs.

I wanted to know what is the major difference between GTX Build 23118 and Premium Build 23118 and also the new Build 23118 is the next version of Build 23563 or its a different one

Guest X-pro
Ock, great ROMs, thankyou. I just upgraded to your premium gtx and i loved it.

But I have a bit of a problem - after i installed the ezy input keyboard and vibration feedback enabler cabs from your second post, my phone crashed and died... I posted in a new topic a few days ago so don't want to double post, so heres the link to what happened

http://www.modaco.com/conctent/i9x0-omnia-...ne-help-please/

But I just wondered if anyone in this thread knew anything about this? I'm pretty desperate cause i love my omnia especially with the premium rom i just got it set up perfect!

You don't use active sync to flash.

Don't think that your phone is bricked that is something ells. Could be an access/firewall problem is messing up your phone

Is active sync on win 7? What firewall are you using ?

Tweaks on keyboards can totally mess your phone up and there is just one thing to do. Hard reset and don't do the tweak again. You can use omnia lite keyboard instead. Pressing and holding the keyboards xt9 button lets you change the layout. Go to settings>personal>vibration and disable for screen. then install touchback and start touch back config. Notification port is 9. Set vibration length. choose start.choose menu save and exit. POWER off, not soft reset. You should be done.

omnia_lite_keyboard.cab

TouchBackv1_0_beta4.cab

Guest andshark

HI, i have the ROM GTX Edition, and everything is perfect, but the weather is not update and tell me "unable to retrieve data for selectec city", you would know which could be the possible problem, moreover is possible to have the clock type premium/M2D style in the home.

Thank and again good work for this ROM.

Guest Jumba
HI, i have the ROM GTX Edition, and everything is perfect, but the weather is not update and tell me "unable to retrieve data for selectec city", you would know which could be the possible problem, moreover is possible to have the clock type premium/M2D style in the home.

Thank and again good work for this ROM.

Try this. :)

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Anyone encountered any battery charging problem? after fully charged, the S2U2 will show 100% as well as home and the power button turned green. But once i switch off the charger, the battery meter will suddenly change from 100-80%. Is this a bug? or anything?