OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kennethchia

hi ock ;)

please help !!! i using ock 23118 premium.using m2dc can't find the locker.exe file ??? :) sorry for my bad english

Enter in M2DC, go to the "softkey" tab, and chose your preferences for each key. I don't know exactly where you gonna find the locker .exe file. That is something OCK could certainly tell you

Guest plunderisley

I made a mistake of not double checking if my contacts sync'd correctly, did a rom update and I lost all my contacts.

At this point, is there any way to recover them or am I just SOL?

Theres no backup the loader does?

Edited by plunderisley

Guest X-pro
hi ock ;)

please help !!! i using ock 23118 premium.using m2dc can't find the locker.exe file ??? :) sorry for my bad english

do you mean s2u2 lock in program files\s2u2\s2u2.exe ?

Guest Viliem

Hi, i use lastest M2Dv2 rom (build 23118) and when i use GTX theme (only skin), I have a problem at the bottom part of display. (He will not change) . How to change it to GTX theme too? (sorry for my english)

screen:

CapScr0001.bmp

Edited by Viliem

Guest specione

hi guys , i have a small problem , when i try to open youtube player that is installed in premium rom i get an error with xplatform\core\minitubeapplication.cpp:843 and wont start , any ideas what should i do ? thnx again ock for ur roms.

Guest X-pro
hi guys , i have a small problem , when i try to open youtube player that is installed in premium rom i get an error with xplatform\core\minitubeapplication.cpp:843 and wont start , any ideas what should i do ? thnx again ock for ur roms.

try to install app again

youtube.rar

Guest specione
try to install app again

thnx m8 it worked(seems i didn`t had the app.) , thanx for all the support ur offering to us , u are a real helper.

Edited by specione

Guest kennethchia
do you mean s2u2 lock in program files\s2u2\s2u2.exe ?

yet ! i want change right softkey(camera)to s2u2 lock,but can't find that ? :)

sorry for my english

Guest X-pro
yet ! i want change right softkey(camera)to s2u2 lock,but can't find that ? :)

sorry for my english

it is program files\s2u\s2u2.exe

Guest Daniel Gava

Hey guys, i have a question about Opera Mini. For example, if I try to navigate in modaco, and do a search, mini doesn't passes the complete url to the server. the page just refreshes. It happens in several sites with forms. Seems that the data on the forms never goes to the server. Anyone else experiencing this? Any solution?

Thanks!!

Guest thehoodlum
You don't use active sync to flash.

Don't think that your phone is bricked that is something ells. Could be an access/firewall problem is messing up your phone

Is active sync on win 7? What firewall are you using ?

Tweaks on keyboards can totally mess your phone up and there is just one thing to do. Hard reset and don't do the tweak again. You can use omnia lite keyboard instead. Pressing and holding the keyboards xt9 button lets you change the layout. Go to settings>personal>vibration and disable for screen. then install touchback and start touch back config. Notification port is 9. Set vibration length. choose start.choose menu save and exit. POWER off, not soft reset. You should be done.

Thanks X-pro

I'm running XP on my pc and my windows firewall is turned off. My pc can't pick up my phone at all, not even to browse through win explorer, so i can't really install anything.

And i cant get access the UI on my phone cuase it doesn't boot up.

The huge problem is that i can't seem to hard reset my phone. I have a feeling that if i could do that, or even reflash then it would be ok. But it doesn't respond to the hard reset method i saw in sector's pinned topic (pressing the soft reset button while holding call & end buittons). Likewise the exe flasher program that you run to reflash doesnt recognise the phone either. Is there a different way to hard reset or reflash?

Thanks

Guest unima

Hello,

for first thx for a great job the roms are realy cooool, my omnia looking up today now. :)

i have a question (sry if its silly im newbe here)

1. for nav n go in ock_Premium_23118 rom i get the msg:

program application can not be done. pls insert the original application card...

what do i need to do?

2. Any german 6.5 roms here to?

unima

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Is there a different way to hard reset or reflash?

At first, hard resetting on omnia has a small "secret". When pressing call and end button, it is very easy to also press middle button (minitouchpad), and this prevents hard reset to be done.

So you need to press call and end buttons at the edges as far from the middle as possibly, and in the same time to press not very hard.

It requires some practice to do HR 100%. My first attempts were unsuccesfull too :-))

Also, there is a soft way to do HR - go to WM menu -> Settings -> System -> Hard Reset. On the first tab, there is 'Format' button.

Guest thehoodlum
At first, hard resetting on omnia has a small "secret". When pressing call and end button, it is very easy to also press middle button (minitouchpad), and this prevents hard reset to be done.

So you need to press call and end buttons at the edges as far from the middle as possibly, and in the same time to press not very hard.

It requires some practice to do HR 100%. My first attempts were unsuccesfull too :-))

Also, there is a soft way to do HR - go to WM menu -> Settings -> System -> Hard Reset. On the first tab, there is 'Format' button.

Stanislav you are the man! That was the problem with my failure to hard reset.

Thanks you guys for all your replies, I'm stoked, my omnia works again! :)

Also thanks Ock for your help and your roms.

Guest hansel09

Hey guys do you know where I could download a windows marketplace for ock's GTX version rom? The microsoft site doesn't work on me.. and I really can't find time to look for it now cuz of my busy sched.. Thanks

Guest corpisa
Stanislav you are the man! That was the problem with my failure to hard reset.

Thanks you guys for all your replies, I'm stoked, my omnia works again! ;)

Also thanks Ock for your help and your roms.

also if using default dialer just dial *2767*3855# and you are done :)

this will erase my storage and there is no turning back once you hit that last # key but it works like a charm every time.

slds,

Guest X-pro
hi does anyone know how to disable touchflo because i want to use the ultra lite with sph shell...

there isn't touchflo in ultralite and if you mean titanium, it's start>settings>home and choose items. Make sure there's no X in the boxes and choose ok