OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest lignum1966
Just tried 23118 versions Titanium classic and Ultralight , usually after a flash I like to do a hard reset but neither version will let me - at the hard reset screen I try to do so but nothing happens , anyone else experienced this ?

hmmm , seems to work now , must have been the different restart after cab install , my bad , big wanker !

Ahh , worked it out so Im not such a wanker . Seems after flashing the phone was set to off so after turning it on it lets me hard reset , weird , thats never happened after previous flashes !

Edited by lignum1966

Guest Omniatic

Hi just a quick question, love this rom but the text message viewer in m2d is not putting the newest texts to the top although its that way within windows messaging, when i get a new text I have to scroll down the list to find it, it seems to be grouping them in order of recipient newest 1st, so if ive 5 txts from 1 person they are at the top when I get another i have to scroll down 6 txtx to see it, any ways to get this to display only newst 1st?

Also how do i add shortcuts at the bottom of M2D today like the facebook one in the post above? thanks

Edited by Omniatic

Guest Hanusch
Hi just a quick question, love this rom but the text message viewer in m2d is not putting the newest texts to the top although its that way within windows messaging, when i get a new text I have to scroll down the list to find it, it seems to be grouping them in order of recipient newest 1st, so if ive 5 txts from 1 person they are at the top when I get another i have to scroll down 6 txtx to see it, any ways to get this to display only newst 1st?

Also how do i add shortcuts at the bottom of M2D today like the facebook one in the post above? thanks

For more info - bottom on M2D Today must read this topic / many page back - maybe search on Modaco M2DTodayPage and Easy L. plugin etc. , maybe you can search here ... : http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274993/...mnia/page/2340/

Edited by Hanusch

Guest petikeke

Install Easy Today Launcher and Manila TodayPage 0.30 (M2TP).In M2TP long press in the red box/Add Plugin, search for Easy Today Launcher, type theese numbers wich are on the attached picture. Choose the background image (so you won't have a grey box around the shortcuts). Then Start menu/Settings/Home/Items, tick the box next to "Easy Today launcher" and then go to Options. Add the apps you want and then SR. That's all. :rolleyes:

post-630862-1274450387_thumb.png

OCK

In regards to the S2U2 alarm situation. From memory, never had this problem until the last couple of releases from S2U2 and the installation of the reminder feature. I am not sure if that is the source of the issue or it is something else.

Noticed that the default lockscreen works properly, but S2U2 may not work well with multiple alarms. G-Alarm would be a good solution for those who need multiple alarms.

I am having same problem with the default keyboard that comes with ur ROM. Haven't tried other keyboards.

And i think its not only keyboard problem. You can seen in the attached pic, where the "msg input box" is covered by the taskbar. I tried VITO sms chat, same problem here.

post-583926-1274418433_thumb.pngpost-583926-1274418409_thumb.png

Will look into this...

thanks for your reply, it fixed my problem :(

alsooooo which opera mini are used in these roms? because i want to use it in my ultralite rom... i downloaded it from the opera website but its not as good as the one ock has in his roms!

Posted a link a couple of pgs back, just check my replies.

IHi OCK .I have deep sleep problem with your last Ultralite rom.You said to uninstall srswow but no srswow in the remove programs menu.

Are you using any backup programs?

Yeah, it was back in WM 6.1 and in all other 6.5 or 6.5.x roms, f.e. Ryrzys roms, I think only your roms are missing this feature... I think it may be the driver (zylonite_keypad_Us.dll I guess?) because I didn't come across any registry setting about that. I'll try to change it later for some other one...

Will try to check that out if I have time :(

Hi Ock,

Are you going to make a classic or UL version of 23118 build ;)?

cheers

They are both on the first pg B)

hey there ock that light skin looks....

:rolleyes: :D

Edited by ock

Guest Omniatic

doesnt seem to be showing the plug in on today after soft reset, wont allow me to tick it in the home plug ins menu aswell,after ticking it and clicking ok when i go back in its un checked, all the settings are as above in Manilla tp

Sorry just noticed aswell my weather doensnt show in the today screen under the clock its stuck to tap to update and tapping just takes me to the option screen if i check auto it says no weather data available although its working fine in the weather tab - ive tried the operator trick

Edited by Omniatic

Guest Viliem

Hi Ock,

will you cook please 23118 M2Dv2 with GTX style (no premium)? The premium GTX is a lot of things for me ;( . Many thanks for hard work and all roms

doesnt seem to be showing the plug in on today after soft reset, wont allow me to tick it in the home plug ins menu aswell,after ticking it and clicking ok when i go back in its un checked, all the settings are as above in Manilla tp

Sorry just noticed aswell my weather doensnt show in the today screen under the clock its stuck to tap to update and tapping just takes me to the option screen if i check auto it says no weather data available although its working fine in the weather tab - ive tried the operator trick

Sometimes I notice that the weather doesn't update properly even when connected... seems server related. If the weather tab is working, you can try the cab a pg or two back.

Hi Ock,

will you cook please 23118 M2Dv2 with GTX style (no premium)? The premium GTX is a lot of things for me ;( . Many thanks for hard work and all roms

Uploading is a major headache for me, the GTX rom took me 5 attempts to upload correctly without errors. I'm afraid I can't make more roms, but I'll see what I can do to bring the GTX look to other roms.

Guest Adnanrac

Hi Ock,

I am on GTX edition rom and after using it for 2/3 days the menus (all menus have this issue, not specific to an application or program) have started showing thin line borders with the first menu item missing. I believe this isnt GTX specific because I saw this issue in 22004 too and I did a hard rest to fix it. Please see screenshot.

post-561286-1274509835_thumb.png

Edited by Adnanrac

Guest Hanusch
How did u manage to get those apps on the home screen and how about the icons and apps they look good

info for icons on M2Dv2 Today is one page back ... :rolleyes: (ManilaTodayPage+EasyL. and more...)

Guest nabile
info for icons on M2Dv2 Today is one page back ... :rolleyes: (ManilaTodayPage+EasyL. and more...)

Thanks

Edited by nabile

Guest X-pro

hi ock or others :rolleyes:

Was trying to change some programs in action screen and discovered that the program you want to start has to be in the windows dir. Is there a work around so that you can start programs from program files dir ?

Guest Egoexpress

Hi OCk,

Thanks for your hard work, I've been using your ROM for while and I've just noticed two bugs. Despite the fact that I've done some research here, I became none the wiser how to resolve my issues.

Certain programs like Lextionary's option's menu doesn't fit in the screen, leaving you without an OK button, you get stuck basically there, it's like the upper taskbar is covering it and there's no way I can either quit (without pressing the hang up button) or to accept the changes, I bought this programme and I'd be glad if you could help me with it, I can't even type in the registration code, I mean I can but I can't get forward then.

Another thing. The time keeps jumping back and forth when I enter the menu or the home screen.

I'd be very very glad if you could help me, other then these everything's is cool.

Thanks very much.

Guest corpisa
hi ock or others :rolleyes:

Was trying to change some programs in action screen and discovered that the program you want to start has to be in the windows dir. Is there a work around so that you can start programs from program files dir ?

xpro,

I never had trouble routing any program from my storage to work on action screen. are you writing the correct path? I assume you are modifying this values in Hklocalmachine/software/HTC/Manila2D/operator and in there selecting the corresponding folder, right?

remember to look with your file explorer the name and the route of the program you want in there because a lot of times is just some tiny mistake that causes the shortcut to fail as I don't think its rom related.

slds,

Guest scottath

been using this rom for around a week now (GTX) and it seems pretty good.

my only complaints:

KB is a bit unresponcive at times....

If i get a call whilst in standby - when S2U2 comes up - no contact details are shown - just the number - so i have no clue whos calling me.

other than that - its GREAT

Guest corpisa
Hi OCk,

Thanks for your hard work, I've been using your ROM for while and I've just noticed two bugs. Despite the fact that I've done some research here, I became none the wiser how to resolve my issues.

Certain programs like Lextionary's option's menu doesn't fit in the screen, leaving you without an OK button, you get stuck basically there, it's like the upper taskbar is covering it and there's no way I can either quit (without pressing the hang up button) or to accept the changes, I bought this programme and I'd be glad if you could help me with it, I can't even type in the registration code, I mean I can but I can't get forward then.

Another thing. The time keeps jumping back and forth when I enter the menu or the home screen.

I'd be very very glad if you could help me, other then these everything's is cool.

Thanks very much.

welcome to wm 6.5.X :rolleyes:

this is known limitation of some software not updating their programs to work with the latest wm builds but let's remember 6.5.X it's not even official anywhere so if this programs are vital to you I can suggest two things. one to map a hardware key like I do to OK/CLOSE under settings/personal/buttons and second will be to flash an 6.5 version that still has start button on left top corner.

with your other issue this is supposed to be a feature on m2d according to HTC as I remember they said this version came with animated clock so there is no bug in that but I think chef Ock is working on a way to disable the animation as some don't like it and it uses some memory to.

slds,

Guest Egoexpress
welcome to wm 6.5.X :rolleyes:

this is known limitation of some software not updating their programs to work with the latest wm builds but let's remember 6.5.X it's not even official anywhere so if this programs are vital to you I can suggest two things. one to map a hardware key like I do to OK/CLOSE under settings/personal/buttons and second will be to flash an 6.5 version that still has start button on left top corner.

with your other issue this is supposed to be a feature on m2d according to HTC as I remember they said this version came with animated clock so there is no bug in that but I think chef Ock is working on a way to disable the animation as some don't like it and it uses some memory to.

slds,

Thank you very much for your help, the programme is running fine now by mapping a key! As for the clock issue, the time goes back and forth one hour, everytime and enter a menu and get back to home screen.

Guest X-pro
xpro,

I never had trouble routing any program from my storage to work on action screen. are you writing the correct path? I assume you are modifying this values in Hklocalmachine/software/HTC/Manila2D/operator and in there selecting the corresponding folder, right?

remember to look with your file explorer the name and the route of the program you want in there because a lot of times is just some tiny mistake that causes the shortcut to fail as I don't think its rom related.

slds,

yes I did that. When I tried to run the exe from program files, it didn't run, but when I moved the exe file to the windows dir there was no problem. Maybe I need a hard reset or something :rolleyes: I don't know if it means something to have the icon in windows dir and the exe file in program files or what is your experience ?