OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest corpisa
Hi OCK and Guys,

So, my questions are if anyone has actually tried porting and flashing I900 with I900L phone part and what were the results? Those answers I have not found yet.

well... for me it would be just the opposite as my omnia is an i900L model. I remember the first time I upgrade the official rom it was with another original rom but from Singapore and I quickly learned that by doing that (PDA and PHONE part) I lost my 3G capabilities. After restoring my i900L phone part I now only flash PDA part but luckily from a long time back all the chefs give us roms excluding the phone part so that work just great for me.

I have an i900L phone part, the process is very easy (like flashing but easier as there is not hard reset or anything) to do if you want to try an experiment with your phone :( as there are plenty of new and better phone parts available for i900 phones here in the forum so restoring back your phone should be pretty easy.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest jmsmartins

hi ock!

like your GTX, your premium rom is great as well!

impressive choice of cooked programs. i don't need to install NOTHING but GPS. in other words, imho this may be the only rom that works out of the box

thanks mate :(

thanks to you i will be very sorry if i sell my i900 :(

Guest amb123

I have an i900L phone part, the process is very easy (like flashing but easier as there is not hard reset or anything)

slds,

Guest jmsmartins
I have an i900L phone part, the process is very easy (like flashing but easier as there is not hard reset or anything)

slds,

Can you upload it, please? It happened that I have two omnias both are I900. I'll take my chance with one of them.

Thank you.

would u like to buy another omnia?? just in case u broke one of yours :(

Muchas gracias por esta nueva ROM GTX Edition!!!!!! :( Excelente!!!!!! Estoy mas tiempo actualizando y probando tus ROMs que instalando programas... y quiero aclarar que las ROMs del compañero OCK son las mejores que he probado hasta el momento.. sigue asi amigo!! Y muchas gracias por seguir mejorando mi Omnia i900. Abrazo.

English forum please

Hi OCK I don't use showcase,I prefer Arkswitch (better,faster)

Why don't you remove showcase from your ROMs and replace it by arkswitch?

And

How to make MD2 items more transparent? (because I want to see my wallpaper)

I may test it out to see its performance :(

hi everybody,

Yesterday i have updated my omnia with ock's rom build 23118(Premium).

Nice one,everything working fine.good gps,battery backup,etc.

but i cannot connect wifi.When trying to connect access points,

it will take long time to connect and finally connection fails.

but all wifi access points are visible.

whats the problem?

Please help.

Regards

dilip.

Not sure what could be wrong, have you checked your settings just to make sure?

Hey guys I need help! I tried to search for the answer but still no luck. I was using ock's GTX and it was the fastest and for me the greatest ROM I ever used for my Omnia but I have a problem and this maybe a bug perhaps?

In the Luncher Widget, I cannot choose the Program I want to put because it doesn't appear in the list. I've installed so many 3rd party apps but it doesn't show up in the list of programs. Any advice here please?

And also, in Photo Widget, there are no pics appears not until you actually open the Album software. I hope someone can help or give me some workaround for it. Thanks everyone!

Scroll up on the list to see more programs :o

To see photos in the photos tab, launch HTC Album first then browse to your folder, and select the option to set it as your favourite folder.

If ock did something special, there would be a point in making a 6.1 rom because it would be a solid base to build on. Otherwise it would be hard to do better than shokka's 6.1 rom ( admitted m2d v2 doesn't work well in his m2d build ). There hasn't been a significant improvement from 20270 to 21057 but I agree 6.1 is yet the best one for the omnia. Especially if you want to use other programs that are not cooked in. But of course different people, different opinions :(

I started straight from WM6.5, don't have much experience in WM6.1, for a good WM6.1 rom, you can't beat those from the masters.

I am new here, does this GTX Edition rom have chinese keyboard?

Nope.

ock, you can give me the link download " audionotes" on your premium 23118 . thanks

Check this thread for AudioNotes and more goodies.

ock , why a long time i can't see next your rom.

i hope it soon appear.

Waiting eagerly for Master Chef OCK's next ROM....!!!

Just a sneak preview of something coming soon... :o

ock_alphaUI.Png

Edited by ock

Guest mobilefox

Hi Ock,

Is this sneak preview is based on M2Dv2 or rlToday plugin ?

Looks tempting though.

Don't let us wait now......

Thanks Bro.

Guest Daniel Gava

I tried to use it once. I found a little stiff, as far as the Showcase. The one that always opens up to now is the Windows Task Manager. This one of the post above (that I've uploaded the picture) I,ve never tested, and don´t know the name. Seems to be just a skin for the native task manager. If this is right, could be a very good option.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Not sure what could be wrong, have you checked your settings just to make sure?

Scroll up on the list to see more programs :(

To see photos in the photos tab, launch HTC Album first then browse to your folder, and select the option to set it as your favourite folder.

I started straight from WM6.5, don't have much experience in WM6.1, for a good WM6.1 rom, you can't beat those from the masters.

Nope.

Check this thread for AudioNotes and more goodies.

Just a sneak preview of something coming soon... :o

ock_alphaUI.Png

Dear Ock

is it Com 5?

Guest Daniel Gava
I tried to use it once. I found a little stiff, as far as the Showcase. The one that always opens up to now is the Windows Task Manager. This one of the post above (that I've uploaded the picture) I,ve never tested, and don´t know the name. Seems to be just a skin for the native task manager. If this is right, could be a very good option.

Found it. Its a Resco Explorer Plugin. Its not free :(

post-601532-1275666961_thumb.png

Guest Safadi

:( I dont know what happened with my phone!

I just flashed this rom but it starts with the "phone off", and it does not connect to my operator and I have no network. The phone is off, and I tried to turn it on through GSM codes and the connections menu, but it stays off.

I tried flashing other roms including original from Samsung, but still the same.

Can you help me here? :(

Thanks. :o

Edited by Safadi