OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Daniel Gava
:( I dont know what happened with my phone !I just flashed this rom but it starts with the "phone off", and it does not connect to my operater.

I tried flashing other roms including original from Samsung, but still the same.

Can you help me here? :(

Thanks. :o

Have you already tried to turn phone ON? (menu>settings>connections>comm Manager)

Guest Safadi
Have you already tried to turn phone ON? (menu>settings>connections>comm Manager)

Yes I did, but it does not change the mode and it stays off.

Guest jmsmartins

@Ock

your today screen seems really nice :( any prevision for the release? can your roms get any better man?!?!? i don't mean to disappoint u but i think omnia has already reached its full potential with your GTX rom.. from now on, just change, not improve :o surprise me :(

Guest Daniel Gava
Yes I did, but it does not change the mode and it stays off.

Have you tried a Hard Reset after flashing? U can also try another chip to see if the problem is with it.

Guest Daniel Gava
@Ock

your today screen seems really nice :( any prevision for the release? can your roms get any better man?!?!? i don't mean to disappoint u but i think omnia has already reached its full potential with your GTX rom.. from now on, just change, not improve :o surprise me :(

I think the question now is to find a better and memory freer interface. Maybe that is what OCK is doing now. (This new UI doesn't seems like M2D for me, no way)

Anyway, hes doing a little suspense here... I'm getting anxious. :o

Guest Tim Kelley
Just a sneak preview of something coming soon... :(

Seriously, OCK! That looks pretty slick! What is that based on? Is it ThrottleLauncher? Titanium?

Nice work!

Guest X-pro
:( I dont know what happened with my phone!

I just flashed this rom but it starts with the "phone off", and it does not connect to my operator and I have no network. The phone is off, and I tried to turn it on through GSM codes and the connections menu, but it stays off.

I tried flashing other roms including original from Samsung, but still the same.

Can you help me here? :(

Thanks. :o

First of all check your sim card, it might be defect. If that's ok then maybe you should upgrade/reinstall the phonepart. Some setting in the phonepart has probably been set and what setting I don't know but installing a new phonepart would probably help you. Flashing a phonepart can be risky but I've never had any problems doing so. I always flash under xp.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-at-the-moment/

You can try these settings before flash and see if one would help.

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

3. Network-Call Setting:

>1. Power On Attach: (Attach [default] or Detach) ???

>2. Service Domain: (Combined [default], CS or PS) Changes which service domain to use.

>3. Network mode: (Auto [default], GSM or WCDMA) Changes the data connexion mode. WCDMA is 3G.

>4. Network order (Auto [default], GSM first, WCDMA first or No change) Changes which mode to try first when connecting, with Network Mode on Auto.

4. Internal - Password is unknown. I'm not sure what it does.

*#7465625# - (Executes \Windows\Personalize.exe %LOCK_STATUS_INFO) Shows the status of the Network, Service Provider, SIM or Corporation lock.

*#92782# - (Executes \Windows\uamgr.exe) Shows the UA profile settings.

*#32489# - (GSM test) Shows the ciphering status and options to enable or disable it.

*#2263# - (Executes \Windows\bandsel.exe -band) (GSM test) Shows the GSM band selection screen, with the options Automatic [default], GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 850/190 and 900/1800.

*#9090# - (GSM test) UART/USB settings.

*#2580# - (GSM test) Integrity settings.

*#0228# - (GSM test) Shows the detailed GSM status: Antenna signal power, served network mode, temperature, Battery, Voltage (Antenna ADC test)

*#2222# - (GSM test) Shows the FTA hardware version.

*#1111# - (GSM test) Shows the FTA software version.

*#0011# - (Executes \Windows\TestMode.exe) (GSM test) Shows some more detailed GSM (Basic Information) status.

Edited by X-pro

Guest roadkill
+ 1 and that annoying flip clock is gone.

+2 for first one.

But Ock, you make so hard to stick to the one ROM...... :(

Keep up the good work!

Guest Dancoman

I speed up my messaging byDisabling threaded messaging using FavHacks :(

But now i figure out I canot play mid file? How come? :(

Guest melburnian
I may test it out to see its performance :(

Not sure what could be wrong, have you checked your settings just to make sure?

Scroll up on the list to see more programs :(

To see photos in the photos tab, launch HTC Album first then browse to your folder, and select the option to set it as your favourite folder.

I started straight from WM6.5, don't have much experience in WM6.1, for a good WM6.1 rom, you can't beat those from the masters.

Nope.

Check this thread for AudioNotes and more goodies.

Just a sneak preview of something coming soon... :o

ock_alphaUI.Png

OCK!!

You never stop to amaze me!!! It has everything I look for! Can't wait for the release, mate!

Guest buzzin

Hi all

a bit of a newbie but have learnt quite a lot from reading the threads.

I have installed ock's GTX edition rom but wanted to know if there is a programe that will allow sms reminders to work. I don't always have my phone on me and friends are moaning that I don't reply quick enough.

I have tried ReRemind but it doesn't seem to work since the install of GTX.

Could anyone possibly provide/advise of an alternative.

Many thanks

Guest Yttrium

Sorry i am new to custom room,can anyone help me? I install the GTX rom, i find that whenever i try to type it seems very lag. I install the cab for the original keyboard, some buttons are pink in colour. Anyone heard of swype, where can i get it or will it be included in the rom next time?

Edited by Yttrium

Guest X-pro
Sorry i am new to custom room,can anyone help me? I install the GTX rom, i find that whenever i try to type it seems very lag. I install the cab for the original keyboard, some buttons are pink in colour. Anyone heard of swype, where can i get it or will it be included in the rom next time?

chefs are not allowed to cook swype in they roms but you can download it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604949.

To get a more responsive original keyboard disable vibration start>personal>vibration and install touchback. run touchback config set notification port to 9 and vibrate length to between 5-25 you can see what works best for you. Then choose menu>save and exit.

credits to developer here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478407

TouchBackv1_0_beta4.cab

Guest jmsmartins
Hi all

a bit of a newbie but have learnt quite a lot from reading the threads.

I have installed ock's GTX edition rom but wanted to know if there is a programe that will allow sms reminders to work. I don't always have my phone on me and friends are moaning that I don't reply quick enough.

I have tried ReRemind but it doesn't seem to work since the install of GTX.

Could anyone possibly provide/advise of an alternative.

Many thanks

i think u can have sms reminders in s2u2 settings, under "reminders" tab

cheers