OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest sandrc

Flashed Utlralite and very please with speed and touch sensitivity, however I can't set the time or alarms! Whenever I click on time and alarms a message pops up saying: "The file 'clock' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate etc...". I tried hard resets and reflashing and it doesn't work.

Guest Rebels
Flashed Utlralite and very please with speed and touch sensitivity, however I can't set the time or alarms! Whenever I click on time and alarms a message pops up saying: "The file 'clock' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate etc...". I tried hard resets and reflashing and it doesn't work.

+1

Guest ...angel...
Hi,

Did you turn off the function to *#0002*28346# yourself or it it disabled by srs wow hd?

If you want to use that function install this cab >> SoundTester.cab

Anyway it's in the first post of our dear ock ^^,

There is a bit problem with the 23518 m2d rom. Couldn't add exception programs in S2U2. I used the same version of s2u2 on 23093 m2d, where it wasn't this problem. The problem is the same as on the 28205 m2d bulid.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Guest

Guest Michelle My Belle

Nice ROM Ock - Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 23518).

And, my first Ock ROM.

Basic things seem to be running okay - haven't checked everything yet though.

The scrolling is very smooth :-)

I like the new Outlook threading option - sender/subject etc.

Good work.

MMB.

Guest gheorghe vasile

Ock you have included in the rom the settings for skipping the calibrate the screen? i need to know because i like your rom and my omnia have left and right corner dead. Thx waiting your response.

Guest Lunchbox77

is it possible to get the classic 6.5.5 blue skin?

and the classic lock screen, beside of that it looks like a freakin kickass rom :)

and the original battery on the top bar

Edited by Lunchbox77

Ock you have included in the rom the settings for skipping the calibrate the screen? i need to know because i like your rom and my omnia have left and right corner dead. Thx waiting your response.

I've skipped the calibration screen  :)

I flash v23518:

Tab Photo and Video, Music problem!!

anhso-21_Screen001.jpganhso-27_Screen002.jpg

help fix! Thank all!

This is a M2D lite version, I've not included both HTC Album and AudioManager. If you need them, install the attached cabs and soft reset.

As for the WMP error, what type of file are you trying to open? A couple of mp3s and avi opened fine during my testing.

is it possible to get the classic 6.5.5 blue skin?

and the classic lock screen, beside of that it looks like a freakin kickass rom B)

and the original battery on the top bar

I've deleted them, not sure if I can do up a cab for them.

EDIT: The UltraLite version is up again. Thanks for the quick bug reports. If the cab installation doesn't start automatically, run it from the Tools folder in Start Menu.

Will catch up with other feedback tmr. 

M2D_Addon.zip

Edited by ock

Hi ock,

found another bug on ultralite 23518 version.

can`t turn on bluetooth :)

it work fine on titanium classic version.

Thanks OCK for update. It is really happy to use ur ROM.

now in re installing everything. no bug found yet. thumb up B) ;)

WLM notification bug still there OCK?. Thanks!

Hi plguzman, are you using WLM on wifi ? I can't seem to stop wifi suspending when the screen is off, so that could be a problem. 

QUOTE(rendeiro2005 @ Jan 8 2010, 23:20) 

Hi ock, found another bug on ultralite 23518 version. can`t turn on bluetooth

I've rebuilt and reuploaded the UL version. Hope this version works.

Edited by ock

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Thanks for another great M2D version 23518 B) , just one request , can you provide me with a white skin to turn the samsung lite dialer to be white as in your previous 28205 instaed of the black/blue one in this rom :) .

THX,

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi plguzman, are you using WLM on wifi ? I can't seem to stop wifi suspending when the screen is off, so that could be a problem. 

ok thks, i will try that one. yet give me error on unzip file. i`m trying download 2nd time to try if it`s my problem or file

Guest rendeiro2005

corrupted zip file :)

Guest pizzajunge

absolutely stunning work!

just installed the classic titanium version, and it is the fastest rom i have ever used! feels a bit like the phone has been exchanged! and i tried a lot other roms before.

honestly, i cant believe it, this rom is what i was looking for since i bought my omnia in august 2008!

thanks a lot man!

cheers

pizzajunge

p.s.: i know you're planning to drop classic titanium updates in the future, but plz think it over!!!