OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest petruslee
Have you tried installing the Google Maps program? I've attached the cab file below, just install and run. Just tested  :)

Excellent feedback, ntfcn. Thanks! I've tried something different in the M2D version, hope someone with a BT set can test it too and let me know the results.

You can find the details in Sector's guide. I recommend a XP-running laptop, although flashing in Vista and Win7 is possible too. Don't forget the Samsung Modem Drivers. After flashing, let the phone reboot and it should be fully up and running.

Test it on bluetooth audio device.. the routing works

Guest RochoLaRoca
I Already installed the new pda part. The imeiBrazil thing worked just fine. I just had to change from Philippines back to Brazil and select the Tim operator, Hard Reset and everything is working.

Just on question: When I click to update weather, if I'm connected in WiFi it goes ok. But if not, The GPRS connection isn't called, and an error message appears. =0

Here is the error message:

'http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?

w=455828&u=c' couldn't be opened

Line 15 (\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\scripts\updateweather.mscr):

raw =

ReadFile("http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrr?

w="&citycodes&"&u="&units)

Thanks!

--- :) Debes encender el Wifi para que se haga la descarga del tiempo. :) ----

Guest steven107
I Already installed the new pda part. The imeiBrazil thing worked just fine. I just had to change from Philippines back to Brazil and select the Tim operator, Hard Reset and everything is working.

Just on question: When I click to update weather, if I'm connected in WiFi it goes ok. But if not, The GPRS connection isn't called, and an error message appears. =0

Line 15 (\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\scripts\updateweather.mscr):

raw =

Thanks!

me too, i have this proplem .

Guest amperman

establish internet connection first, then do the weather update. i have no problems neither gprs nor wifi

Đ³Ñ‹

Edited by amperman

Guest Lunchbox77
establish internet connection first, then do the weather update. i have no problems neither gprs nor wifi

Đ³Ñ‹

how can i access a city with only zip codes? i mean in the ewather panel

Guest abanglek

thanks for great roms (no matter what others rom is, i come back to yours..)

but your new UI feel, em, i dont know, sluggish maybe & warming my phone..

thats all, thanks..

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear ock

One bug noticed that the shortcuts icon not showing in 3-page Launcher panel when I try to install the shortcuts from my new application which I installed.

Thanks again for your new out class build alpha UI 23569

Guest Kampos
Dear ock

One bug noticed that the shortcuts icon not showing in 3-page Launcher panel when I try to install the shortcuts from my new application which I installed.

after u have picked the application u want to add , u have to pick icon for that application u have choosed

Guest Kampos
where can find autoran, start/setting or start/tools and??????????????

what's your problem . just do a hard reset for your phone in Start >> Setting >>System >> Hard rest >> type 1234 then ok

that will solve any problem u may have in AutoRun for XDA_UC folder

Guest Kampos

you have to type the Zip Code into yahoo weather www.weather.yahoo.com then select your city . copy the last number into the URL of the city page u have choosed

into the weather panel in the home screen , that's it

Guest melburnian

raw =

Thanks!

Wondering if the phone is connecting to the Internet before it tries to update the weather.

There is a couple of things you can try:

1. You can try to connect to the internet before you try to update the weather. Open IE and it will automatic connect to the Internet then try to update.

2. If that works, you may have to edit the MSCR script that updates the weather. I got this from the same problem from the rltoday UI which OCK cooked up awhile back.

Good luck

-------------------------------

I've post the solution without do that :

I find for update weather with connect automatically

Open

updateweather.mscr ( into " Program Files\rltoday\default\ " )

And after this line :

citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\Weather\", "citycode" )

Add :

Connect("The Internet")

save and replace

If don't work try to replace :

Connect("The Internet")

by

Connect("Internet")

Good luck

PS : After do that, don't forget to reset or long click on today and " Reload Skin "

Guest Hanif Jiwani
after u have picked the application u want to add , u have to pick icon for that application u have choosed

ok. but where ICON is to be got? please give the location of icons

oak can explain if there is any application to translate the XIA for PT-BR?

very good job

Under \Program files\XIAMultitheme\themes\ock_alphaUI there's a skin.xml file that contains some of the text

any one knows if all 6.5 rom's are affected by gwes memory eating "worm" ?

I suppose so, but maybe not specific to gwes.exe? Even memory management isn't perfect on PCs :)

OCK

I test your AlphaUI Rom, and can you add to Program launcher + Contact launcher??

Thanks

Contact launcher may be tricky, don't know how to make that using Mortscript.

does the weather from AlphaUI display in s2u2

Nope, but a mscr hack may do the trick.

Hi Ock, this new AlphaUI based ROM its great

I've only identified one bug: this New Interface blinks a little when i push on every button, sometimes more when i interact whit the music Panel. Its a little unestable, but functional, never crashed. Maybe needs some graphic adjustment.

Everything else is working great, like your ROMs usually do!

Congrats! :)

I suppose it has to do with how XMT handles hiding and displaying the panels.

See my first post for the steps.

Dear ock

Somehow the icon selection dialog is hidden right after you choose the shortcut, you'll see its title but the window itself is in the background. You can switch to it using Showcase by pressing the "Main Menu" side hardkey

Wondering if the phone is connecting to the Internet before it tries to update the weather.

There is a couple of things you can try:

1. You can try to connect to the internet before you try to update the weather. Open IE and it will automatic connect to the Internet then try to update.

2. If that works, you may have to edit the MSCR script that updates the weather. I got this from the same problem from the rltoday UI which OCK cooked up awhile back.

Good luck

-------------------------------

I've post the solution without do that :

I find for update weather with connect automatically

Open

updateweather.mscr ( into " Program Files\rltoday\default\ " )

And after this line :

citycode = RegRead( HKCU, "Software\ock\Weather\", "citycode" )

Add :

Connect("The Internet")

save and replace

If don't work try to replace :

Connect("The Internet")

by

Connect("Internet")

Good luck

PS : After do that, don't forget to reset or long click on today and " Reload Skin "

That should work, thanks for the tip!

ok. but where ICON is to be got? please give the location of icons

You can use any png file, no extra icons are added to my roms. Sites like Iconfinder.net have lots of icons you can use.

Edited by ock

Guest steven107

thanks for new rom. i very like this rom.

the battery is very good. i don't known what did you do in this rom but it make battery very long time.

In gtx rom, i use audionote keep record within 3 hour , the bettery just still 20%

but this rom bettery still 60% . it make me suprise.

thanks you so much.

Guest lilsaviour4u812

Hi OCK

i really like your new AlphaUI rom, but im just wondering how can you change the weather from celsius to fahrenheit ?

Thank you very much for this wonderful rom.

Guest rishad
thanks for new rom. i very like this rom.

the battery is very good. i don't known what did you do in this rom but it make battery very long time.

In gtx rom, i use audionote keep record within 3 hour , the bettery just still 20%

but this rom bettery still 60% . it make me suprise.

thanks you so much.

+1

same here mate.. amazing battery backup... THanks OCk for this brilliant build... :)

The answer is in Ock's FAQs..........Search for the code in Yahoo weather.

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Under \Program files\XIAMultitheme\themes\ock_alphaUI there's a skin.xml file that contains some of the text

I suppose so, but maybe not specific to gwes.exe? Even memory management isn't perfect on PCs :)

Contact launcher may be tricky, don't know how to make that using Mortscript.

Nope, but a mscr hack may do the trick.

I suppose it has to do with how XMT handles hiding and displaying the panels.

See my first post for the steps.

Somehow the icon selection dialog is hidden right after you choose the shortcut, you'll see its title but the window itself is in the background. You can switch to it using Showcase by pressing the "Main Menu" side hardkey

That should work, thanks for the tip!

You can use any png file, no extra icons are added to my roms. Sites like Iconfinder.net have lots of icons you can use.

Thanks OCK for given site of ICON