OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest jean-luc_picard
QUOTE(jean-luc_picard @ Jun 16 2010, 20:08)

@OCK:

If i have a missed call, i don't see the blue 1 symbol in the middle phone symbol. Only in the top task bar.

Is this right so?

May be, we can solved this with a cab or reg entry?

Thanks!!

I've moved on to something else and can't confirm this, can someone give it a check?

Can any check this? If i have a missed call, i see this on the to taskbar but not over the telephone receiver symbol the blue number.

:-(

Guest condorx
I've made a more transparent and rounded corners BottomBar. Follow down.

Nice! ;)

Hey condorx,

tested your xml, but now my shortcuts on the homescreen are messed up (see Attachment)

greetings holybabel

Because it was based upon a modified xml with shortcuts on the bottom (see post #4188) :(

Edited by condorx

Guest condorx
Can any check this? If i have a missed call, i see this on the to taskbar but not over the telephone receiver symbol the blue number.

:-(

It works here!

Guest holybabel
It works here!

Works here too..

Because it was based upon a modified xml with shortcuts on the bottom (see post #4188) ;)

Ah, ok. Can you tell me where the important parts are, so i can copy them to miy skin.xml?

Guest shadyfkm1987

master OCK, what's the area code for Kuala Lumpur?

btw, i can't seem to find all the programs to add in the shortcut, weird, any pointers?

Guest Uchiha_ex

Hi i'm using the alphaUI rom, i liked so much, but i don't like of the clock, can i put the clock at 24h mode, how can i do this?

Hi i'm using the alphaUI rom, i liked so much, but i don't like of the clock, can i put the clock at 24h mode, how can i do this?

I don't think it works even though you change the clock to 24 h you don't get it

Guest tomuxzz

Hello everybody I realy like this rom but i have some questions .

Is it possible to use mouse in this rom ?

Can i change lockscreen into iphone lockscreen ? .And maby someone knows where i can download norwegian maps for IGO navigation ?

Guest Kampos
Hi OCK, what's the area code for Ankara?

U could take a look at Ock's post to see how to get it . it wouldn't take a 1 minute of your time . ock already explained how to get ur city code

anyway that's the code of Ankra 2343732

Guest mispeed

hi guys,

i just want you to know that i like your rom really!

it's a really quick and handly rom!

but i found something, i want to change, but i'm not able to do it on my own!

i just go right way from home sceen and there i yound the appointment tap!

great one, of course, but i just can see appointments i haven't as an period appointment...

i want to see my working time (period appointment) in this agenda too.

is it possible to change it anyway?

thanks a lot

and greets from germany

and a nive wm!

*gg*

mispeed

Edited by mispeed

Guest UbiMaiden

Nice theme, but it uses stupid shortcut system. Can`t add simple Garmin XT or any other not installed application. Like i know where all icons for applications are.

Does any of you know?

Guest melburnian
The recurrent events are not been showed... Any solution?

Edit:

Correcting: The recurrent events are been showed. But the birthdays of the contacts are not (weren't with OCK's skin.xml also...)

Hi Daniel

I believe you will have to edit the skin.xml file if you want the reoccurring events. The thing if there is an all day event, your next appointment won't show, so there is a fair amount of scripting to get it working.

The events are held in HKCU -> System -> State -> Appointments -> Event

With WinMob, by default looks at this registry.

If you want, open up the skin.xml and replace

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Appointments\HomeScreen\Subject

with

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Appointments\Event\Subject

and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Appointments\HomeScreen\Location

with

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Appointments\Event\Location

Edited by melburnian

Guest melburnian
I'm not sure how to solve this, cos the UI was optimized for fullscreen.

See a few pgs back for my previous reply

Windows Mobile doesn't really store appointments in the registry if I've not mistaken, you can take a look at HKCU\Software\ApptEx though, which is created by apptx.exe when you open the calendar/agenda panel

Thanks OCK.. I have reskin to pull the information from apptx.exe but as Condorx pointed it, you need to update the agenda to keep up. But that is not a problem.

I have change the homescreen a bit so the appointment, time and location is shown. Now I am happy!!

Thanks OCK!! ;) :(

Guest melburnian
hello, ock.Firstly I love your rom, it's beautiful.

I can not update the weather even when I enter the right citycode. I think the reason is that I am in China and the phone can not reach weather.yahooapis.com.

So what can I do? Would u tell me how to change the sourse of weather forcast ?

Hi ZhouZhaoyu..

I think the answer you are looking for is in this post 4180

Guest davroy
I'm not sure how to solve this, cos the UI was optimized for fullscreen.

Is there some way of not displaying the system tray in the AlphaUI build? In 23563, even when GPSGate is running, it does not show up, perhaps this is a TouchFLO thing, as I have noticed it will display the notification when changed to Resco Today.

Guest ameizeing
1) as far i know mouse isnt't working good in builds 6.5.x,

Not true. I'm running OCK's 23118 M2Dv2 ROM and my finger mouse still works well.

Guest Manasi

Hi OCK,

i am fan of your ROMs and find it most stable, I have tried many ROMs in past for my Omnia i900, but yours is the best. The latest ROM with AlfaUI i tried but i didnt like it. it is more rigid in terms of use and also not stable as your earlier ROMs. problem regarding the update of weather report, sms application etc. Never the less i will be waiting for more ROMs from you.

Thank you for your ROMs.

Regards,

Ash

ockroms.png 

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.

Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days :) .

And to help you pick a suitable rom, check out this handy chart which I've put together following feedback from our friends here. Also check out Sb.'s post on the different build branches.

Trying a custom rom for the first time? Read up Sector's guide first, and follow it up with tips from Angel's collection. It's a good idea to backup your contacts, messages etc before each flash.

Build 23569

alphaUI.png

Introducing... alphaUI, a brand new theme made for XIAMultiTheme (XMT) :(

After my GTX release, I decided to take a look at alternative UIs, and XMT caught my eye for its customisability. alphaUI features a program launcher written entirely using XML and MSCR files, a showcase of the flexibility of XMT and Mortscript.

Built-in gesture support means each of the 4 panels is one swipe away. Flicking down on the home screen brings down the Music panel, while the Launcher panel can be "pulled" up from the home screen. The Quick Settings and Agenda panels are to the left and right of the home screen. Do note that only portrait mode is supported.

Programs-wise, it contains most of the apps from my Premium Roms, except HTC Album.

Features:

- Gesture support for navigating between panels

- Music panel (BETA) with album art support

- 3-page Launcher panel that holds up to 36 shortcuts, just swipe to switch screens

- Quick Settings panel for access to common controls

- Agenda panel displaying 4 of your upcoming appointments

- Quick notification icons displaying new sms, emails, missed calls and tasks

- Entirely Mortscript and XML based - customise it the way you want

What's new:

- Added Brazil phone config

What's changed:

- Made minor edits to icons

What's fixed:

- Fixed issue with missing left softkey when BT is on.

Updated: 13th June 2010

Free Storage: 117 MB

Free memory: 60 MB

Download: Mediafire (92 MB)

Credits:

stefanux - XIAMultiTheme

Mirko Schenk - Mortscript

Axman - apptx.exe

~LavAna - Weather icons

Quick FAQs:

1) How can I change the wallpaper?

Disable the XIAMultiTheme plugin by going to Start-Settings-Home-Items, then copy a 240x400 png file named "home.png" into \Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Images\Wallpapers\

Similarly, wall1.png, wall2.png and wall3.png can be overwritten if you want to have different backgrounds for the 3 program launcher screens

2) How can I edit or remove a shortcut I added to the Home panel/ Launcher panel?

Simply tap and hold an icon and select the relevant option.

3) How can I quickly add lots of programs to the program launcher? The Launcher panel closes after I add each one.

Tap and hold on the add icon and the Launcher panel will stay open after you add each shortcut.

4) Why doesn't the album art update?

Due to some technical issues, XMT can't use the album art directly from Nitrogen. The album art thus does not update if you skip a song using Nitrogen. Opening and closing the Music panel will refresh the album art.

5) Why does the song title appear glitched when skipping songs via gestures?

This occurs sometimes and may be due to the way screen refreshing is done. Using the button controls doesn't cause this issue.

6) Why does my screen turn itself off when I try to turn it on?

You are most likely using S2U2. Close Nitrogen before locking your device. If you're listening to music, you can use the screen off button in the Music panel.

7) Why doesn't my appointments show up on my Home panel?

Only the next appointment occurring within a day are shown, a standard behaviour of WM's appointment registry keys. The Appointment panel however can show the next 4 appointments.

8) How can I update the weather status?

Tap on the weather icon and enter you city code.

You can find out you city code by going to Yahoo weather and searching your city under "Enter city or zip code:" If I search "New York" for example, a new page will load with the numbers 2459115 in the url. This will be your city code.

To reconfigure your city, simply tap and hold on the weather icon.

9) Can I use the Music Panel with S2P/ WMP/ HTC AudioManager?

Only Nitrogen is supported.

Big THANKS to all who donated!

Thanks for all your support :D

• Chandan
  • Sapunkov
  • netutopic
  • amb123
  • chris (mpayne)
  • X-Pro
  • Kev23
  • Daniel Neugebauer
  • Árgyélus
  • skoda60

Thanks also to everyone who has encouraged me with your kind words ;)

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Nicklashidegard

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR and camera fix

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

bikertibi - tshres patcher

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

Jeffrey2000 - Great-looking W7 Premium theme

gfandrea - GFX Theme

amarullz - Fantastic BlueBlack Windows Theme

m.carroll - PureBlack theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

htctoucher - great M2Dv1 skin

thekevster - For his great work on action screen tab

Jumba - M2D theme tweaks

Dinik - Great icons!

younxt - Great GTX icon set

Sb - Hi-quality icons

Zitoun - More icons

escobol - Grey Samsung Keyboard skin

DJ Pete - Sense Lockscreen

bgill55/bga7x - Russian Black skins

Paul - for modaco.com, and fantastic support for us chefs

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

zemrwhite2 - rotation animation tricks

Hosting and Mirrors by:

Sinaaa - Many thanks for providing me web hosting.

fense - Freakshare mirrors!

advancedpcs - Direct downloads. Yipee!

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (including but not limited to : Khuanchai, Sector, Ryrzy, Nicklashidegard, lexuz, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

Guest blyx1221

anyone also having problem with sms? i phone usually hangs when opening inbox or writing, my inbox has 400msgs but not having problem with my older rom. any fix is appreciated.

Guest X-pro
Hi all!

First of all, sorry for my bad english! ( I am Hungarian)

Next: I really like the alpha UI.

But I have a problem. If I put the headphones in the Omnia, and I start the iGo 8, it's audio routs changes to the headphone.

Is there a way or a cab file, what change the audio back to the internal speaker?

In a ROM I'd seen a special wireless manager, what could make my phone to internet acces point, or change my settings to aeroplane mode etc. Could I install this thing to OCK's ROM?

Thanks for your help! ;)

seems like igo is making the change so setting should possible to make there. Srswow has been known to cause some trouble so you could uninstall and see if that helps.

Which rom ? for i900 ? A link would help a little :(

Guest X-pro
same problems,its working only with the installed programs in ROM,any aditional program doesnt work..it shows me just the name(no icon).

after soft reset and hard reset same problems...OCK do u know why?

the program for selecting icon starts after the program for selecting the exe file. I might be underneath another screen so use showcase to switch. You can't use original icons but here's a link

http://www.iconspedia.com/

xda thread here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=682849

Edited by X-pro