OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest bobo9900

hi ock, flashed using the reuploaded UL 23518 rom, there is a very noticeable performance increase, great job.. :)

btw, while waiting for you to reupload UL, i tested the titanium one too, the scroll is way too fast on samsung contact. one single scroll and i got from A to Z, lol..

Guest Rebels
absolutely stunning work!

just installed the classic titanium version, and it is the fastest rom i have ever used! feels a bit like the phone has been exchanged! and i tried a lot other roms before.

honestly, i cant believe it, this rom is what i was looking for since i bought my omnia in august 2008!

thanks a lot man!

cheers

pizzajunge

p.s.: i know you're planning to drop classic titanium updates in the future, but plz think it over!!!

+1, titanium is playing at its best right now...Very satisfied with this. :)

Guest Rebels
hi ock, flashed using the reuploaded UL 23518 rom, there is a very noticeable performance increase, great job.. :)

btw, while waiting for you to reupload UL, i tested the titanium one too, the scroll is way too fast on samsung contact. one single scroll and i got from A to Z, lol..

I believe its the phonebook u r talking about. its a omnia lite application, just like call log and touch calender, cool right?? B)

Guest bobo9900

minor bug found on UL 23518,

i use standard wm6 today and i found out both softkey set to contact.

i change it to default "Phone" button. just incase some others needed this.

softkeyfix.cab

btw, if anyone know programs that can

1. shows chinese lunar calendar on home screen (titanium or m2d)

2. shows more than 3 days appointment ahead on homescreen (titanium or m2d)

please share.. so i can stop using the old standard wm today screen :)

Guest bobo9900
I believe its the phonebook u r talking about. its a omnia lite application, just like call log and touch calender, cool right?? :)

yes, the UI is great. but i think the scroll speed is too fast, thats all.

Guest qeosman

hi ock.

i've try your m2d new rom(release 8 jan 2010), it's awesome man..

i'll report u soon if i got a new problem. but i hope it not.:)

keep on the good cook, chef..

thanks

Guest plguzman
Hi plguzman, are you using WLM on wifi ? I can't seem to stop wifi suspending when the screen is off, so that could be a problem.

I've rebuilt and reuploaded the UL version. Hope this version works.

No no, I use WLM in GPRS (3G, or EDGE), so it is indeed connected. Mr. Hammer's, Ryrzy, and other ROMs work perfectly (when a message arrives you get your sound alert with screen off). I get an alert in your ROM with screen off, but is just the vibration, no sound. Other chefs like Khuanchai, or Deewatara have the very same problem. I even asked Dweewatara to check the issue, but he answered me that he doesn't have an Omnia, so is more difficult for him to solve this bug.

Guest summoner

OCK - really great ROM!!

I currently have the Titanium 28250 installed...

I have a couple of q's to all the guys:

1. Does the M2D perform well in terms of memory? I have always had problems with it closing down programs due to lack of ram.

2. I think .net 3.5 is not installed correctly in this version - can you check on this?

3. Speakerphone button in dialer doesn't work - any idea why?

4. which is newer build - 23xxx or 28xxx?

Great stuff!

--summoner

Edited by summoner

Guest squeezo

Hi ,

maybe I am asking in the wrong place here but.....

I am running wm6.1 and installed m2dv2.

Everything works but not the fav contacts and the launcher.

Both cannot add people or programs.

I was thinking this can be done via the registry also.

So I search someone who can give me 1 example from the contents in the registry for fav contact and programlauncher.

I need to know the format (dword,bin. key,path)

Help is very appreciated.

EJ

Guest AnhPhe

Change the KKK HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest ...angel...

Sir ock... I'm using your 23518 m2d build but I can't see any theme that I install(using cab)... I can only see the default theme...(menu>>settings>>home)

Edited by ...angel...

There is a bit problem with the 23518 m2d rom. Couldn't add exception programs in S2U2. I used the same version of s2u2 on 23093 m2d, where it wasn't this problem. The problem is the same as on the 28205 m2d bulid.

I need to search for a solution to this. Autolock works okay in this build, so I removed S2U2 to save some memory.

Ock could you configure XDA_UC to install everything in the directory to "My Storage" and not "My Device"?

I'm actually using autorun.exe plus my own mortscipt script. This is a good suggestion, but it requires a different solution. I may look into it.

just one request , can you provide me with a white skin to turn the samsung lite dialer to be white as in your previous 28205 instaed of the black/blue one in this rom B)  .

Install the attached file and soft reset.

hi ock, flashed using the reuploaded UL 23518 rom, there is a very noticeable performance increase, great job.. ;)  btw, while waiting for you to reupload UL, i tested the titanium one too, the scroll is way too fast on samsung contact. one single scroll and i got from A to Z, lol..

I use the alphabet-scroller and then scroll veeerrry slowly  :)  The phonebook seems to use its own scrolling engine. Can't find any registry entries to tweak this behaviour.

minor bug found on UL 23518, i use standard wm6 today and i found out both softkey set to contact.

i change it to default "Phone" button. just incase some others needed this

btw, if anyone know programs that can

1. shows chinese lunar calendar on home screen (titanium or m2d)

2. shows more than 3 days appointment ahead on homescreen (titanium or m2d)

Thanks for the fix. Not sure if any neotitanium plugins can address (2), but this version of M2D seems limited to 1 appt. How about a separate M2D tab to do this? I'm considering it for a future release.

No no, I use WLM in GPRS (3G, or EDGE), so it is indeed connected. Mr. Hammer's, Ryrzy, and other ROMs work perfectly (when a message arrives you get your sound alert with screen off). I get an alert in your ROM with screen off, but is just the vibration, no sound.

ok, so it's not a wifi issue. I'll investigate into the notifications. 

I currently have the Titanium 28250 installed...

I have a couple of q's to all the guys:

1. Does the M2D perform well in terms of memory? I have always had problems with it closing down programs due to lack of ram.

2. I think .net 3.5 is not installed correctly in this version - can you check on this?

4. which is newer build - 23xxx or 28xxx?

Great stuff!

--summoner

1. This remains unsolved, I've tried everapp but it doesn't prevent M2D from shutting down.

2. It runs fine, at least on M2D version. Any issue?

3. See AnhPhe's reply

4. They are from different branches, 23518 does include the new developments to Outlook, but 28xxx has a newer PIE if I'm not wrong.

Omnia_Lite_Dialer_For_i900.zip

Unfortunately the titanium version has the sleep bug at least on my phone

Anyone facing this issue? I've not had the sleep bug issue for quite some time now. Did you install anything and which programs were you running?

Sir ock... I'm using your 23518 m2d build but I can't see any theme that I install(using cab)... I can only see the default theme...(menu>>settings>>home)

Can you post the cab you're trying to install? I'll take a look.

i installed samsung black keyboard but nothing happed, no keyboard input shown, how come? http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...lack-skin-cabs/

I believe you're using Titanium/UL? The cab only contains the skin itself. Try this cab I've just put together (includes the Russian Black Skin)

You probably won't be able to play videos but if you install the couple of attached cabs you will be able to use those tabs for music and pictures

Or try the zip file I've linked to on my first post. :) I've set the camera folder in the photos tab.

Guest newshlt

just flashed to 23518.very fast,office 2010 is good.

but:

1.tourch button says wrong with htccamera1.dll

2.after automatic configed my sim card the connetiction manage tab is empty, but in gprs authentication all connections are already there.

3.big iron cannot be seen in m2d weather tab

4.text too small at someplace

sorry for bad english

Guest zeriuss_83

Ock, hi! can you help me? have you some multimedia icon in your stile for multimedia programmes? I'm using 23518 m2d rom - its great, but there ris no iconfile for multimedia programmes. And i have a one bug - the weather in m2d has no sun icon on a weather bookemark.

Guest summoner

OCK - I guess you are geting a lot of messages :)

Your ROM's are really performance tuned! I have tried quite a few on the board and I think you deserve a lot of credit!

I personally have used M2D roms till your Titanium ROM - after customising the today screen, I am very pleased with it! it's really swift to use.

AnhPhe - Thanks for your help - fixed the speaker issue - never had this problem before B)

Anybody can give me pointers in starting to develop for WM? I want to get into that...

Have a great weekend,

--summoner