OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
personal>vibration disable vibration for touch screen was always "ticked" meaning it's activated rite?

remove cab install again & power off/on. still having vibrate.

hmm is there anyway to access Touch Input option or able to disable the vibrate by editing some parameters inside the registry?

any further advice? thanks.

ticked, is disabled vibration. Sry don't have the reg tweak

Guest mardevi
Thanx!

Be careful with this. I,ve installed the cab file and had to repflash my phone because it wouldn't go further then a black screen after a reboot.

Since a hard reset didn't work also because the hardware buttons didn't response on the usual hard reset procedure the only thing that (gladly) worked was to reflash the phone.

Guest mardevi
Will My Storage be formated if I install the alphaUI 23569?

nope, but there's always a risk ;)

But if the storage card is encrypted you lose the encryption key so you can't open the files on the storagecard anymore.

Best is to backup these files before installing a new rom

Guest hugo_prado

Hi OCK, thanks for the nice work!

I'm still using GTX version (I'm happy with this one ;) ), and I found 3 issues:

1) In the dialer menu, the "options" doesnt work (only with dialer skin enabled)

2) And when I receive a call, this black stripe appears (only with dialer skin enabled):

screen03c.png

3) Another thing, the omnia lite call log "total time" shows all calls as 00:00 (on each individual call the time is correct)

I asked in omnia lite apps thread, but with no answer.... it seems to be some dll/file missing

Do you know if is it possible to fix or if it is "hardcoded" in the dialer's exe/dll?

Thanks in advance

Guest D4rkGh057

I'm still using GTX version (I'm happy with this one ;) ), and I found 3 issues:

1) In the dialer menu, the "options" doesnt work (only with dialer skin enabled)

2) And when I receive a call, this black stripe appears (only with dialer skin enabled):

screen03c.png

3) Another thing, the omnia lite call log "total time" shows all calls as 00:00 (on each individual call the time is correct)

I asked in omnia lite apps thread, but with no answer.... it seems to be some dll/file missing

Do you know if is it possible to fix or if it is "hardcoded" in the dialer's exe/dll?

Thanks in advance

I have exactly the same 3 bugs too :(

Guest flo1210

It would be nice a screen for Contacts like in ock_Premium_23118

i miss this very much

I think you have forgot that it is a phone to call people not only a PPC/WIFI/NAVI-GPS

BUT also a big THANK YOU for your WORKS

Edited by flo1210

Ock...how to change all today's Icons and weather, because I still like manila weather. at the moment the icon is very boring....(sorry)...

Inside the XIAMultiTheme folder you can find files weather_ico28.png etc which you can replace.

Hi all!

First of all, sorry for my bad english! ( I am Hungarian)

Next: I really like the alpha UI.

But I have a problem. If I put the headphones in the Omnia, and I start the iGo 8, it's audio routs changes to the headphone.

Is there a way or a cab file, what change the audio back to the internal speaker?

In a ROM I'd seen a special wireless manager, what could make my phone to internet acces point, or change my settings to aeroplane mode etc. Could I install this thing to OCK's ROM?

Thanks for your help! ;)

Not too sure on the iG08 issue, but for the Comm manager, you should be able to install it.

hello, ock.Firstly I love your rom, it's beautiful.

I can not update the weather even when I enter the right citycode. I think the reason is that I am in China and the phone can not reach weather.yahooapis.com.

So what can I do? Would u tell me how to change the sourse of weather forcast ?

It's a bit difficult, I'm afraid, need to rewrite the code for fetching the weather data.

The recurrent events are not been showed... Any solution?

Edit:

Correcting: The recurrent events are been showed. But the birthdays of the contacts are not (weren't with OCK's skin.xml also...)

This may be a limitation of this AlphaUI (and M2D too)

same problems,its working only with the installed programs in ROM,any aditional program doesnt work..it shows me just the name(no icon).

after soft reset and hard reset same problems...OCK do u know why?

Use showcase to switch to the shortcut selection window after choosing a shortcut. Somehow the window is hidden.

@Ock

this ock_tlToday_skin.cab is only the theme? or is the today plugin in this cab too?

in the cab ock_alphaUI.cab is the alphaUI today plugin?

they have only a few kb so that wondering me?

lg

It contains some clock files :(

Can any check this? If i have a missed call, i see this on the to taskbar but not over the telephone receiver symbol the blue number.

:-(

There're a few who reported it as working, I'm not sure what could be wrong as it gets the data from the registry.

hi guys,

i just want you to know that i like your rom really!

it's a really quick and handly rom!

but i found something, i want to change, but i'm not able to do it on my own!

i just go right way from home sceen and there i yound the appointment tap!

great one, of course, but i just can see appointments i haven't as an period appointment...

i want to see my working time (period appointment) in this agenda too.

is it possible to change it anyway?

thanks a lot

and greets from germany

and a nive wm!

*gg*

mispeed

It's a bit tricky, recurring appointmts, I've not had time to look into this.

TouchInput_No_Vibration.cab

Base_DPI_96.zip

Is there some way of not displaying the system tray in the AlphaUI build? In 23563, even when GPSGate is running, it does not show up, perhaps this is a TouchFLO thing, as I have noticed it will display the notification when changed to Resco Today.

Yup, it's a today plugin and it will be pushed up if there are other plugins enabled.

got error message when enter city codes :D any one help to edit, mscr

It should be purely numbers, see my first post to see if you got the steps right.

Where I can download the latest M2D version?

On my blog

Hello master ock, this is my last post here, since i've moved on to omnia 2. I wanted to tell you i really enjoyed your roms (UL versions). You really bring our omnias to life.

For the present users, enjoy the best roms ever for omnia.

For the future users, be confident you will find the best chef around.

If you ever consider to cook some roms for omnia 2, count me in as a lab rat :).

Thanks again master ock and keep up the good work.

Thanks and hope you're having fun with the OmniaII ;)

Where can I download the default touch input keyboard ?

From my second post.

what about 23569 UL, mr.ock?)

There're few changes between them, so I'll not be cooking other builds of 23569

Hi, is it possible to put an operator name into today screen, above the hour numbers? I am using it as a namedays.

Possible with a skin.xml edit, you can give it a try as it's not really too difficult.

Just a couple of things i have noticed that i have not seen mentioned in the other posts.

1. When setting alarm i could not rename the alarm to WORK or Morning call, etc.

2. With alarm set, it did work ok but there is no icon in the top windows bar or no icon built into the front page skin. I use the phone most of the time as a alarm clock and it was very handy that the alarm time was displayed on your last roms...

3. Got the weather temp working fine but it just keeps saying unknown under it with no icon displayed. Is there any way this could be set to pick up the nearest weather station like the last rom.

4. I love the way the bottom right omnia button can be held to start the lockscreen but is there anyway a short press would able to return to the front screen.

Sorry for the list.... just trying to make the best rom even better......

BTW - Anyone thinking of replacing the screen and digitizer on their i900.... it's worth every pennie of the £7 i spent on ebay....

Before screen calibration was a pain and now its first time every time, very responsive.

1. Need to check this out

2. Not sure how I can implement this in AlphaUI cos the alarm info is coded in a funny format in the registry.

3. This would be hard to implement using mortscript alone

4. Short presses do bring me to the home pg :(

how to turn of vibration on the keyboard?i cant access to touch input option.when i click to option,nothing happened..also,i already disable vibration on touch screen,also not works...can u all help me?thx in advance..

Try this cab

Edited by ock

Your rom have to work pretty well, but can not charge USB cable, things that help me? or why

It does seem to charge via USB, but very slowly.

where can i get the communication (quick settings) ?

Slide twds the right

Hi Ock, and everyone!

I'm using your latest released Titanium rom, and I've noticed a bug, and would like to ask your help.

First and most annoying: pictures won't work from the home screen. I can swipe through them, but when I try to open one it says that certificate etc. error mentioned a few posts above me. I can confirm that hard reset not helped for me, and reflashed a couple of times without success. It's also present in the Ultra Lite edition :/

Other important thing I'd like to ask: unlock screen. Is that any way I could make my unlock screen exactly like in this video?

It's theoretically the basic winmo unlock screen. Difference is, that the time is on the bottom, with a transparent-gradient image, and what is more important, the lock icon is not the black which is used right now. At least I'd like to change the icon back, but if someone helps me with the complete conversion, I'd be very happy!

Again with the lock screen: when you lock the device, the display goes to a dimmed state. Can this be changed, to force the Omnia to keep the well-lit state?

And the last one: how could I recolor the classic blue theme? I mean, I'd like it with a lighter colored taskbar - a teal or smg like that. The "selection" seems a bit too black for me too, or is this the original theme?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Also, maybe it's only me, but Ock, you should really make a nice bright and colorful titanium theme rom ;) I know you like the work better with the black, but it's hard to find a nice bright titanium ROM :/

I was trying to get a good theme, found one with a very simplistic, transparent taskbar, only white icons (I think this is the default theme maybe?), but it was too buggy, the back/lock icons were screwed and at the settings, on the top of the window, it only showed the arrows, but not the menu... :/

Install this cab to get the default lockscreen

There's no way to avoid the dimming, apps like S2U2 is the only solution.

You can try downloading skin cabs and extracting the files to edit them in Photoshop

look in favorite hack ....

@ock

can you implant the SMS & filemanager from Omnia lite??

Don;t really like the File manager, as for the SMS it's very nice but implementing it is tricky.

how can i get back the ORIGINAL WM icons? everybody customizing like hell, i only need a working rom, with no skinning. OCK rom is cool, just those icons disturbing

See this zip file

Hi, its me again :D

I wonder if anyone could help me, it's not exactly on topic, but let me give it a try.

I'm looking for a wallpaper suppied with the GTX rom by Ock. I flashed the premium, dark one instead, and would like to avoid reflash just for that. When you set the Theme in the settings, there is an option for a default wallpaper. I think theoretically it's the base Manila 2D wallpaper (black, with colorful circles on it).

My problem is, it's not in the rom I'm using now, so could anyone post that wallpaper up here for me? Desperately tried to find it on google and here in the forums, without success :/

Try searching for "Bokeh" to find some variants. Or see attached :(

I'm still using GTX version (I'm happy with this one :) ), and I found 3 issues:

screen03c.png

Thanks in advance

Don't know how to solve these, aware of them quite some time back.

post-615996-1276992849_thumb.jpg

Edited by ock

Guest blyx1221

Hi OCK, i love your apha rom version but the problem is that im realy having a hard time with the sms part, it always hangs when i try to reply or opening some msg in the inbox, i already try to disable n change the phone parts but still no luck. i try the dxid1 n dxif1 phone parts coz im for SEA country, do you any recomend phone parts for this? ty

Guest beaver 2010

Ock I just want to ask you, how to make today screen like Android samsung? I mean without clock, weather, calendar ..etc. Just program in today screen! thank you...

Guest CosMo82
ticked, is disabled vibration. Sry don't have the reg tweak

Hi it's ok i managed to find the registry setting to change from latest cab ock provide. thanks for you help.

<characteristic type="HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\ezsip">

<parm name="VibrationEnabled" value="0" datatype="integer" />

Guest tiger0423

Hello Master Ock,

I am using your 23118 Premium. Everything works good. I want to try the latest ROM. Could you please have a 2nd link for download? They blocked Mediafire and few other download links in China.

Thanks

Guest xdororo

Hi Ock,

Thanks for your great job, I love GTX 23118 rom very much.

so far everything goes fine, but the regional setting.

I came from Taiwan, and I installed "vivi_regional.cab" & "Samsung_Keypad_TW_.cab"

but I still can not solve the following problem :

1. change the region to "Chinese Taiwan"

2. input the Chinese words by other input method

any answers is much appreciated, thanks !!

BTW, does anyone know that Transcriber supports Chinese fonts ? THANKS !!

Edited by xdororo

Guest skoda60

Thank ock for your great ROM unfortunate I dislike the ock_alphaUI_23569.exe ROM. Now I was using your 23118_Ulite version. It was more suit me. No BT problem, the native BT driver was much better then srswow BT driver. and I installed sunfon.cab for Chinese. Now was very enjoy the Omnia now.

Appreciate you hard works.

Edited by skoda60

Guest N-tchbl

Is there a way to use finger mouse on ock_Premium_23118 Rom?! ;)

This rom is great but i really feel like missing the mouse and i cannot figure out how to bring it back, if it's possible at all,

I've made a change in Favorite Hackings but it does not seem to respond, jus switches of the 4-way padding but mouse is not coming back.

And one more thing,

When i make changes in "Tabs" section of M2D Customizer, after applying the changes,

Touch Flo on the home screen won't load :(

Is it possible that you cannot make changes in tabs/widgets, is this a given or some bug i can fix?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest Billou
Hi,

Thanks for your great rom ;)

I post file for have clock in : HH:MM ( example : 17h58 and not 5h58 )

and file for weather update connect automaticaly on internet when you click on weather :)

Sorry for my english, I'm french :(

SKin.xml on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI

skin.xml

updateweather.rar, unrar on \i900\\\Program Files\XIAMultiTheme\themes\ock_alphaUI\Scripts

updateweather.rar

60 downloads and no thanks ...