OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Farzad khodadadi

Thanks a lot OCK for your good roms. I installed the 23518 m2d rom, and I found one bug till now. I can't setup a connection to connect with gprs! Every time I try to make a data connection, I don't receive any error messages and anything goes fine, but when I press finish, I see the new connection has not been created! I would be thankful if you can give me a hint :)

Guest amahfouz

ock, great rom (23518 classic titanuim) really fast and stable, i only bug i have is with the audio gain control. its empty any idea what to do?

EDIT: soundtester works, no need for audio gain control

post-505250-1263052111_thumb.png

Edited by amahfouz

Guest Rebels
ock, great rom (23518 classic titanuim) really fast and stable, i only bug i have is with the audio gain control. its empty any idea what to do?

EDIT: soundtester works, no need for audio gain control

OCK has mentioned already, it was left there accidently. if u want to config sound use soundtester.

Guest mazeli

hey ock,

first thanks for your work and contributions to the omnia community.

i have flashed your titanium rom several hours ago and it's working perfect for now :-)

i have only one question. Is the black/blue theme which is set as default theme available in a cab file?

I have this theme already as cab file but yours is different in some ways. For example, the blue selection in menus has round corners. In the cab file that i have there are no round corners.

thanks,

mazeli

Guest mtsouk

first of all you are doing a great job ock. Bravo

I installed classic titanium and for some weird reason I got the sleep bug so I went with UL.

As far as I am concerned if you can fix the BT to use with Cyberon Voice Dialer and the problem with S2U2, it would be perfect for me.

Also let me know if you can post the cabs for

a. office 2010 cab

b. black volume control cab

thanx

keep up the good work

Guest Rebels
hey ock,

first thanks for your work and contributions to the omnia community.

i have flashed your titanium rom several hours ago and it's working perfect for now :-)

i have only one question. Is the black/blue theme which is set as default theme available in a cab file?

I have this theme already as cab file but yours is different in some ways. For example, the blue selection in menus has round corners. In the cab file that i have there are no round corners.

thanks,

mazeli

Here u go...

BlueBlackTheme_WQVGA.cab

Guest Nicklashidegard
Benchmark "Classic Titanium":: 306.52

Just a question, when benchmarking, what figure do you use?? Is it the SPB Benchmark index (after pressing visualize results) ?? Sorry it's a bit "off topic" :)

Just a question, when benchmarking, what figure do you use?? Is it the SPB Benchmark index (after pressing visualize results) ?? Sorry it's a bit "off topic" :)

If i understood ur question then here is the answer for that::

I use sktools, in main menu>file information>Benchmark> u select(tick) all and then action button and start test, then down u get the list of benchmark used for other devices including urs. hope that helps.Ā 

Guest tingchung_chin
If i understood ur question then here is the answer for that::

I use sktools, in main menu>file information>Benchmark> u select(tick) all and then action button and start test, then down u get the list of benchmark used for other devices including urs. hope that helps.

same here, SKTOols, i'm quite impress by the figure, as i know, most of the custom ROM get 250-260 score only without sync with cable, 300++score only when sync with cable, but OCK's ROM, M2Dv2 23518, get 300++ without sync with cable, really impress me, as fast as Mr. D' ROM.

Guest tingchung_chin

Any1 have sleep bug in M2D 23518? i felt like there is sleep bug in this version OCK, in your last build, M2D 23619 after few hours running, used memory at +-50mb, but in 23518, memory used at 56-57mb, can you take a look at it? normal usage, battery last about 2 days, but after fully change on early saturday, my OMNIA's battery seem like drain until 20% after 24 hours with minimal usage. :)

just flashed to 23518.very fast,office 2010 is good.

but:

1.tourch button says wrong with htccamera1.dll

2.after automatic configed my sim card the connetiction manage tab is empty, but in gprs authentication all connections are already there.

3.big iron cannot be seen in m2d weather tab

4.text too small at someplace

For (2), try the attached cab. You can adjust the font size using Advanced Configuration Tool. For pt3, do you mean weather icons? If possible, can you post a screenshot?

Ock, hi! can you help me? have you some multimedia icon in your stile for multimedia programmes? I'm using 23518 m2d rom - its great, but there ris no iconfile for multimedia programmes. And i have a one bug - the weather in m2d has no sun icon on a weather bookemark.

HiĀ zeriuss_83, do you mean icons for mp3, video files? As for the M2D weather, can you post a screenshot?

Is the black/blue theme which is set as default theme available in a cab file?

Check this thread for some cabs.

As far as I am concerned if you can fix the BT to use with Cyberon Voice Dialer and the problem with S2U2, it would be perfect for me.

Also let me know if you can post the cabs for

a. office 2010 cab

Unfortunately, I can't find a bug-free solution to BTAR. As for the cabs, maybe you can give marketplace a try or see this thread

On today screen both buttons link to contacts (UL version) Anybody has any ideas why?

bobo9900 was quick to put up a fix for this. Tks bro!

Any1 have sleep bug in M2D 23518? i felt like there is sleep bug in this version OCK, in your last build, M2D 23619 after few hours running, used memory at +-50mb, but in 23518, memory used at 56-57mb, can you take a look at it? normal usage, battery last about 2 days, but after fully change on early saturday, my OMNIA's battery seem like drain until 20% after 24 hours with minimal usage. :)

Regarding the "Sleep bug", do you mean not being able to turn on the Omnia after suspend mode?

I've disabled some power saving tweaks as I suspect they cause the time reset bug. Pls try the attached cab which should help improve battery life. The cab also includes a tweak which hopefully fixes the connections/ GPRS problem.

i900_PowerTweaks_and_GPRS_fix.cab

Edited by ock

Guest ...angel...

Sir ock have you already confirmed the installation of themes using cab?(regarding the isaac mizrahi purple which I tried to install in your m2d 23518 - it doesn't appear when I want to select it as my theme... i can only see the default theme,,)

Edited by ...angel...

Hi OCK, and thank you for your roms !

I've tried dozen roms in 4 days and finally, i'll keep your last 23518 Ultra Lite Rom. It's the fatest one i've ever seen and the battery life looks awesome (for me and for now) ! I have to say you've done a great job !! Thanks again ! :)

However, an important issue for me is the Google Maps bug. Do you think you'll be able to fix it soon ?

Guest newshlt
just flashed to 23518.very fast,office 2010 is good.

but:

1.tourch button says wrong with htccamera1.dll

2.after automatic configed my sim card the connetiction manage tab is empty, but in gprs authentication all connections are already there.

3.big iron cannot be seen in m2d weather tab

4.text too small at someplace

sorry for bad english

thx for reply.

1.after reinstalled tourchbutton.cab it works

2.installed your fix.cab.but still nothing show up

post-465031-1263104228_thumb.png

3.i've changed m2d theme and updated weather, iron works now

4.installed Advanced Configuration Tool as you mentioned,it also works.

but text message font size cannot been changed both in Advanced Configuration Tool and M2DC

post-465031-1263104177_thumb.png

it's really a fast and stable rom, thx a lot. :)

Guest papaslime

hi OCK, thanks 4 ur ROMS :)

after few tweaks, i make it suitable 4 my daily use

its was very fast, stable and has a big memory B)

but onething bother me, how i can enable videocall on ur roms?

can u give me a guidance? thanks 4 ur help

Guest ...angel...
hi OCK, thanks 4 ur ROMS :)

after few tweaks, i make it suitable 4 my daily use

its was very fast, stable and has a big memory B)

but onething bother me, how i can enable videocall on ur roms?

can u give me a guidance? thanks 4 ur help

open advanced config then choose phone>>phone skin>>enable...then restart your omnia...

Guest papaslime

"open advanced config then choose phone>>phone skin>>enable...then restart your omnia..."

this is not helping, may be there is another way? :)

Edited by papaslime

Guest tingchung_chin
"open advanced config then choose phone>>phone skin>>enable...then restart your omnia..."

this is not helping, may be there is another way? :)

which build u r using? Lite 1? M2D 23518 work for me my enabling phone skin B)

Sir ock have you already confirmed the installation of themes using cab?(regarding the isaac mizrahi purple which I tried to install in your m2d 23518 - it doesn't appear when I want to select it as my theme... i can only see the default theme,,)

It won't work when installed to my storage. Did you install it to the device instead?

Hi OCK, and thank you for your roms !

I've tried dozen roms in 4 days and finally, i'll keep your last 23518 Ultra Lite Rom. It's the fatest one i've ever seen and the battery life looks awesome (for me and for now) ! I have to say you've done a great job !! Thanks again !Ā  B)

However, an important issue for me is the Google Maps bug. Do you think you'll be able to fix it soon ?

Which bug are you referring to? Try the attached cab. Latest versions crashes when enabling GPS on the i900.

thx for reply.

2.installed your fix.cab.but still nothing show up

post-465031-1263104228_thumb.png

4.installed Advanced Configuration Tool as you mentioned,it also works.

but text message font size cannot been changed both in Advanced Configuration Tool and M2DC

post-465031-1263104177_thumb.png

2. Soft reset, then try adding your connection again.

4. I'm not sure where the font settings for the message tab is located. Tried M2DC also but it doesn't change the font sizeĀ  ;)

this is not helping, may be there is another way?Ā  :)

You need a 3G connection. If your operator supports video calling, Go to Settings - Personal - Phone, More - Band Selection - Get Settings

Ensure the "Frequency Band" is set to "Automatic".

GoogleMaps_v3.2.1.cab

Edited by ock

After installing my favorite applications the camera button in the camera application does not work. The button works correctly when I am starting the camera, but I can not take any photo. The same problem is in both versions 23518 Titanium and 28508 Ultralight. By using the same applications in other ROMs I do not have the problem.

Is there a solution.

BTW version 23518 is really fast and touch response is super. Thanks