OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Heintraag

I want to add the lock button to the shortcuts. Where can i find the lock program so i can add it to the frontscreen of Alpha UI? Been browsing through the whole phone when i click and hold the notes button but can't find it.

Guest cronogr

Hi, guys i have a problem with rom 23118 titanium classic, i can't view any images from the main menu i get an error saying that an importan file is missing, though i can view my images from start -> pictures & videos i know that this has been asked before but i can't find a solution in this thread anyone knows how to resolve this problem ?

Guest jartoo
pls m have problem with sms - error mesage, THE MESSAGE cannot be signed and/or encrypted.. I cant read new messages, reply ..:)

sooo - problem is with QIP, I used v.2140...every 6.5 system after this instalation - message problem..now I have for icq and skype account - nimbuz, and FINE, no problem..

Any upcoming new rom Master OCK? Tnx for ur ans:)

Have some bugs to fix, I can't confirm a release date yet :P

Hello all!

Is there a way, to change the Agenda panel on the home screen, to something, what shows my alarms?

Thanks 4 every reply!

Alarms info is tricky as they are not easily readable from the registry, there may not be an easy way to do this :P

Hi OCK.

Today I decided to test your Build 23569 ROM. It looks perfect, but I had quite a few troubles :

1. Left Hard Key was for changing volume.

2. All other buttons didnt even work.

3. When I turn display off, and then turn it back on, it takes like 3-4 seconds to lock phone.

It was not first time for me to flash ROM, but i didnt had such troubles before, but I did cleared only Main Memory after flashing and not My Storage, could that be a problem?

Now I am flashing your GTX ROM, so my omnia will work like it should for tomorrow, and try Build 23569 later.

1 & 2. Not too sure what you mean?

3. Are you using S2U2 or the default lockscreen?

Hi OCK, I had installed couple of games.

I tried to reset the phone and voila! messaging works again! Thanks!

By the way, I also encountered one problem that when I press the "Lock" button, it gives me the Phone Screen (with dial numbers). I was suppose to take you to the lock i

Dont know why it happened but what I did was I went to M2D setting and change buttons settings. have I done it correctly?. fortunately now it locks when I press the "Lock" button

Are you using GTX 23118? You may need to redirect it to iLock2.exe using M2DC.

Hello Ock,

Just to set the record straight, i bought Yrgo (it's cheap) and what i meant to ask you is: if you are (ever) going to cloak the top and bottom bars in your roms (to make more space free for us noobs to place links and icons and stuff .... ? I really like the idea off not having to see so much of WM6.5 ugly interface.. (i can use the buttons on my omnia to "jump" to "settings", etc...)

I am secretly hoping that your new UI is going to let us rearrange the whole look of the thing (just like yrgo), give us more configurability. (power to the people!)

I see... They may be programs that can hide the top bar and bottom bar but these bars are actually part of the WM interface and allow easy access to the status icons, close button etc, so most UIs still need them in some way.

Btw, Infinity is good another UI which replaces the top and bottom bars :)

Quick settings panel radio button turns off fone coverage goes into aeroplane mode i think can this be changed/fixed

great work BTW

Hmm... I thought this should be how it works, how should it be corrected?

Dear OCK

Thanks alot for the great job. I use your alpha ui rom. Everything great and it has what I want to see on my phone really. Only I want to know how to use video call option. I tried to change dialer skin using favorite hacking but it failed.

Regards,

Have you tried a soft reset? You need a 3G connection too.

Hi Ock.

First of all, thank you very very much for your ROMs. I can only imagine how many hours you had working to bring us those great ROMs. Really, thank you very much. I`ve already used two of your builds: 23118 and 23563. Now I`m using Alpha UI. It works great and I didn`t find any bugs so far.

But as I'm used to SPB Shell, I'd like to know if I can just disable Alpha UI and install SPB. If so, this will cause my Omnia to work slowly? Or should I flash it again with Titanium or Premium ROM, disable M2D and then install SPB?

I know this seem pointless, I mean, if it’s not to use Alpha UI then why have I putted on my i900? Because I wanted to have the most recent ROM and also because it`s a beautifull interface. But SPB interface is easier for me because I’m not an expert B) on Windows Mobile and got lost on some configurations and use of AlphaUI.

So thank you and everyone in advance for any help. :D

Casao

Yes you can easily disable AlphaUI in Settings-Home so that it doesn't use up memory.

I agree.... thiz rom is perfect except the messaging part... GTX rom is better in messaging....

OCK, please do consider thiz problem in the cuming new rom... Please cook a Rom specially for messaging freakz...

Hi Saad123edd,

Ock has been aware of this problem for a while now. The messaging in WinMob has always been slow. I remember testing ROM from some of the other cookers and the result is still the same. So I am not sure if it is impossible to speed the whole thing up.

Unless Ock works his magic somehow and finds a way around things.

In my opinion the message app is slow only the first time (to rearrange conversations). After wait 1~2 minutes first time and soft reset, it works fine (I have about 400 sms)

I/m testing some things out, hopefully I can speed it up a bit B)

@all: have you a problem in keyboard in landscape mode??

it's not growing when landscape,, so it's quietly make me confuse to type someword, since it small size *( like potrait mode)....

any suggestion to resolve it?? :)

thanks before guys.... :D

Thanks to yonn1981, I should be able to fix this soon :P

Thanks for the reply but that's not really a proper solution '_'

I could live without threaded messages but I'm not using SRSWOW. I don't like it, my pair of cans is more than capable of good sound, plus I make music on sunvox, so that's not really an option as it alters the final output. Even if it's turned off it makes the sound coming out of the device bad. Uninstalling it is the first thing I do if I find it in a rom and yet, at least with PDHee's roms it works fine even afterwards.

I've seen this in almost all of your roms since January or February (I think). I do remember it working fine in 1-2 releases but unfortunately I can't recall the build. I have 21892 installed now I'll let you know when I test it. Messaging is fast and without glitches in this rom though. Maybe it's a wider issue that plugs most com3/com5 builds?

Suggesting to stick with other cooks' roms would be a more proper answer perhaps. I can always use PDHee's roms and only have to deal with setting up internet (I don't care, I use only wifi) and the leftovers in the settings. I don't mean to be offensive in any way, I do respect your work and support but I think ironing out such issues is more important than looks and cooking the latest leaked/official build

Let me know if the issue is fixed in 21892, I've been cooking COM3 and 5 builds lately and I suspect the issue came from there. Unfortunately I need to get user feedback on which builds it works on (with SRSWOW uninstalled) as I don't have a BT set to test this out on.

Hallo Ock, all oK, i have installed your m2d 23118 an the cab alpha ui from you

and now evering is allright :D

Hallo Ock,the alpha ui rom ist best, i ever had, thank you very much.

I have one question about M2d, i installed md2 all in one cab,

but i can't setup the weather, cause i can see

buttons on the bottom of the screen, and other funktions of md2?

Have you a cab for md2 with the weather-homesreen for this rom?

Do you mean that you've problems when you're trying to setup weather in 23569 after installing a M2D all-in-one cab?

hi ock

You talked about doing something new but what about doing something old like a 6.1 rom for all spb users :P If I remember correctly you did any other build so there's sort of missing a 6.1 rom in your credentials B) I know it's not the most exciting thing to do but 6.1 is stable and most programs will run. I really miss your integration of swf in opera so that flash would be played in wm player or directly in streaming player. Anyways thanks for all your hard work in cooking and support

It is something I've considered but haven't got the time to look into it. Did cook a couple of test roms though, but really missed the nice icons in WM6.5 :D

To what to me should register a code of a city for weather display? I live in Riga (LATVIA)

It should be 854823

I want to add the lock button to the shortcuts. Where can i find the lock program so i can add it to the frontscreen of Alpha UI? Been browsing through the whole phone when i click and hold the notes button but can't find it.

I mapped the left soft key in the GTX version to S2U2, but S2U2 is not included in 23569.

Holding the end call button will lock your Omnia using the default WM lockscreen.

Hi, guys i have a problem with rom 23118 titanium classic, i can't view any images from the main menu i get an error saying that an importan file is missing, though i can view my images from start -> pictures & videos i know that this has been asked before but i can't find a solution in this thread anyone knows how to resolve this problem ?

Noted, will be fixed in my next release. Thanks to all who reported.

sooo - problem is with QIP, I used v.2140...every 6.5 system after this instalation - message problem..now I have for icq and skype account - nimbuz, and FINE, no problem..

Glad you found the cause of the issue :)

Guest braach

Ock:

Do you mean that you've problems when you're trying to setup weather in 23569 after installing a M2D all-in-one cab?

It is something I've considered but haven't got the time to look into it. Did cook a couple of test roms though, but really missed the nice icons in WM6.5

Hello,

in 23569 rom the m2D all-in-one cab, i can't setup weather, cause there is no button at the bottom,

also in the manager for apps i can't select programs.

But now I have installed the 23118 and your cab from alpha ui and m2d is ok, thank you, and also a very super rom!!!

Thank you!

Guest djtutis

Hi Ock!!! Thanks for your roms!!!! I've the GTX 23118 and it's really cool rom!!! I would like to know how can i change the language to the touch keyboard to greek... Thanks in advance...

Guest h3ld3r_kid
The original samsung keyboard will be overwritten, other keyboards won't.

but the original keyboard of the rom 23118 was replaced.... i can't find it!!!! :)

Guest mtsouk

You can't change the settings with sipchange. There is another cab (I think is IMselector) that when you choose cliquick (the keyboard which I use) you can modify the settings.

thanks anyway

Guest explorer1
23569 Mediafire link is down, could you please reup or can someone supply a mirror please

yes it is down. please a new link to download. thanks

Guest panda1

OCK - kudos. Am a newbie to windows mobile and flashed my omnia today. Working seamlessly. However, the vibration feedback while dialing numbers is not working. Can you kindly suggest a solution to this one.

Also, sometimes for an incoming call the call is not picked up even though you press the pick up button. I am trying to replicate this and will let you know as soon as I get to figure out a pattern.

Edited by panda1

Guest CoolHandPuke

flashed fine and booted no problem, if i find any flaws i will be sure to report back but so far all looks good.oy

Enjoy

Guest X-pro
but the original keyboard of the rom 23118 was replaced.... i can't find it!!!! :)

settings>personal>input

or

press and hold the keyboard button in the botton of the screen when you're trying to write

Guest K G B

Hi OCK, great ROM, I absolutely love it,

If you or anyone can help me with this - I sent a MMS to myself to test it and now I always have "1 new sms" message, I deleted an MMS in question and went to inbox and did "mark all messages as read" but it did not help.

Is there a way to reset new sms counter to 0, or do I have to reinstall?

Thanks

Guest melburnian

Hi Ock

I agree that Infinity looks great and works smoothly but it looks like the development for the product has stopped. It is a pity though.