OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest corefirewire

hey ppl !!! :angry:

from alpha UI..m back to GTX due to continues freezing when closing msgs and file explorer also BT now connecting with other device.

Now am now GTX rom, everything is perfect but still facing BT problem ... tried connecting with my moms nokia 5130 Xpress Music and with my ASUS netbook too. BT is getting paired but not connected and when i try to connect it; it says connection not established or password incorrect.

Any idea wats going on ??

REGARDS

corefirewire

Guest advancedpcs

All,

Due to unauthorised publication across the net of the files we host on behalf of MoDaCo, we have archived 'OLD' ROM builds by OCK on our servers.

Only the LATEST variations of builds are now available via the download link on the 1st page.

We have NOT deleted previous builds (from Jan 2010), but if you do require an old build, please PM us for a direct link.

Thank you for understanding and although we now sport the awesome Samsung Galaxy S phone's in our office, we'll still support the [Omnia] chefs on here out of respect for their GREAT work!

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs :angry:

Guest X-pro
All,

Due to unauthorised publication across the net of the files we host on behalf of MoDaCo, we have archived 'OLD' ROM builds by OCK on our servers.

Only the LATEST variations of builds are now available via the download link on the 1st page.

We have NOT deleted previous builds (from Jan 2010), but if you do require an old build, please PM us for a direct link.

Thank you for understanding and although we now sport the awesome Samsung Galaxy S phone's in our office, we'll still support the [Omnia] chefs on here out of respect for their GREAT work!

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs :D

sounds good advancedpcs, just received my i9000 today :angry:

Guest corpisa
sounds good advancedpcs, just received my i9000 today ;)

jeje... follow me here Samdroid.net and look for Leshak's threads on i9000, he's a Russian guru for galaxy S/spica i5700 (that would be me, not the best phone but it was the first android my carrier brought so... but this guy is keeping me happy with all the stuff I've done to my phone) ohh wait a minute !! I think you don't have to go anywhere just go here Paul's Galaxy S kitchen :D and enjoy that beautiful phone you just got. I did have to move to samdroid as there is no rom development for samsung spica i5700 over here.

Sorry Ock for the off topic post, but I've kept my omnias so my wife is asking me for new things everyday so I've stayed tune for all the new stuff going on here :D

saludos,

EDIT: did you got froyo already? I run into the same problem again with samsung not updating it's phones, I got 2.1 which is far better than stock 1.5 the phone came with :angry:

Edited by corpisa

Guest kennethchia
Build 23569 can this rom flash on my singapore i900 omnia?

PDA:i900DXIA5/DZIA5

Phone:i900 DXIA2

yes,can flashing...my pda and phone same version with you.

Guest barbs666

Love the new 23569 rom,

the xml is a little hard to customize (if someone could develop an app for this it would be awesome!).

Battery life is great.... not sure if that is due to the XML interface or not?

error: the agenda page was showing events that were months ago.... and those events even though were on the agenda page didnt show on the main screen.

Cant wait to see updates to this 23569 rom.

Thanks again Ock

edit:

PS - I changed the XML as per post 4188 (or there abouts) that removed the windows/music short cut and have the customisable short cuts there, but it would be great to add another 4 more to the screen! :-)

Edited by barbs666

Guest zephyr1100
Has Anyone edited the Skin.xml ?

If so could they post some tips to do it?

I am giving it ago but may have interesting results.

I am trying to make some modifications. If you are interested let me know.

Have a look at my first 2 attempts. (changes in skin.xml as well as in images).

post-602652-1279383367_thumb.jpgpost-602652-1279383384_thumb.jpg

Edited by zephyr1100

Guest X-pro
jeje... follow me here Samdroid.net and look for Leshak's threads on i9000, he's a Russian guru for galaxy S/spica i5700 (that would be me, not the best phone but it was the first android my carrier brought so... but this guy is keeping me happy with all the stuff I've done to my phone) ohh wait a minute !! I think you don't have to go anywhere just go here Paul's Galaxy S kitchen :D and enjoy that beautiful phone you just got. I did have to move to samdroid as there is no rom development for samsung spica i5700 over here.

Sorry Ock for the off topic post, but I've kept my omnias so my wife is asking me for new things everyday so I've stayed tune for all the new stuff going on here :(

saludos,

EDIT: did you got froyo already? I run into the same problem again with samsung not updating it's phones, I got 2.1 which is far better than stock 1.5 the phone came with :angry:

hi corpisa and thanks for the links and yes it's just so BEEEP nice ;) The phone was luckily shipped with the 2.1 and I have heard something about later this year for froyo. See you on samdroid :D

Guest Rebels

WOW!!! Dude really cool u did there, plz do share. :D :angry: ;)

Guest barbs666

very cool mate!

I fiddled around a bit but it does not look as good as that!

at moment I disabled skin and am using the m2dv2 cab found on modaco somewhere. but will switch back if u want to share the skin?

Thanks!

Guest zephyr1100
very cool mate!

I fiddled around a bit but it does not look as good as that!

at moment I disabled skin and am using the m2dv2 cab found on modaco somewhere. but will switch back if u want to share the skin?

Thanks!

Well, I attached the 'Manila Touch', because this is the one I'm running on my omnia at the moment. As I am on vacation I don't have the other one available. But if anybody wants the skin on screen1 I have to ask for patience. In about two weeks I will be home again....

For installing: After saving original files ( :angry: ) you have to replace the original files with my skin.xml and folders in the zip file. For that you have to disable alphaUI. After replacement just enable alphaUI again and (hopefully) enjoy...

Please give me some feedback.

BTW: in the images folder I replaced the notification icons. To get it optically well the shortcut icons have to be edited with CSMI or something similar..... Or just replace the notification icons in the images\home folder with the style you want. square or round, doesn't matter, they will be converted to 35 x 35 px.

Manila_Touch.zip

Edited by zephyr1100

Guest meng1557

Hi OCK!

How to remove 'black line' or 'black header'(dunno what people call this problem) during incoming call? So annoying. :angry:

It's not working unfortunately. It's the same behavious again. It seems connected on the bluetooth manager app but the icon doesn't change to the headset icon and I get no device detected on the car's set. >_<

It's a pity I didn't make a note of the build that worked '_'

The messaging app works fine and without speed issues tho and it's a great skin. I remember you dropped the skin to test that but the next roms still had slow/buggy messaging until more recently. So it was either MS to blame or something that went wrong at some point... In any case I think it should be safe now to use that skin again since it wasn't causing any problems by itself.

Also I'm very-very curious about your disable rotation animation cab. I tested it in other 6.1/6.5/6.5.x roms and it it wasn't made by you then it wouldn't work o.O

Tks for the feedback, I may try WM6.1 drivers and see if they make a difference, I may need testers for it though as I don't have a BT set with me.

Btw, the disable rotation animation cab uses zemrwhite2's hack but I've cooked in the alternative library. The cab simply switches to zemrwhite's library via a registry edit.

Thanks Ock, nice rom (alphaUI),

I like the interface and the ability to swype to different pages from the home page!

The phone seems to crash/freeze alot and I have to soft reset. this happens a reasonable amount of the time. when just using the phone normally.

Also the phone seems alot slower to respond to say sms's, or turning the phone part "on" or "off"

wondering about some of these other suggestions:

1) Can the home page show when an alarm is on and its time?

2) Can the weather be the 'location' service on the home page like in M2D V2.

3) Can the bottom three icons (windows, music, calandar) be removed as i think its a waste of screen space because you can swype to these!

Thanks and look forward to updates!

3) is possible, in fact there's already a skin.xml uploaded :angry:

1) and 2) are difficult to implement using purely mortscript.

yea.. i also hv changed rom from alphaUI to premium since the interface of alphaUI not that great and quite unstable. before this i use stock rom with SPB mobile shell UI + HTC Sense look alike. love it..

i think master ock should implement sbp mobile shell into your next project. :D .. very2 customizable and can get avatar contact from fb contact. ;)

I'm using SPBMS too but I don't think I'll cook it in as I'm not sure if the developers would welcome this.

Hi Folks.

I've installed Omnia Lite Keyboard and it's not aligned with the bottom bar, as it is made for Com 2 builds. Is there a cab for installation on Com 5 or some kind of fix for it?

Thanks.

Keybds are a bit tricky, I don't know how to at the moment.

Hi Ock,

just noticed some issues, not sure if been reported so sorry if it has.

After install of program and a reset is required. There is two soft key options "OK". An inside one and one on the far right.

I pressed the inside "OK" and after the phone soft reset, it came immediately back to the "program needs to reset screen" and the phone is frozen!

what to do, other than a hard reset? this has happened a couple times now...... I installed SIPchange, and samsung XT9 keypad (with other programs as well as these ones)

I encountered this when installing some EZInput keybds, have you tried a different Samsung keybd cab?

Unfortunately a hard reset is the only option unless you manage to reverse the registry entries made by the cab (not easy if possible)

clock.exe

Is there any one who could upload the clock.exe from a 6.1 rom :D Seams like I forgot to backup :angry:

Attached if you still need it :(, from build 21056, WM6.1

Hey Ock

Great rom I find it very fast and easy to use however I was wondering is it possible for the weather on the home screen to update for a 5 day forecast so that I only need to update every 5 days?

Hmm... that's a feature of SPBMS, it's not impossible given the power of Mortscript, but then I've not have much time these few days to tinker with it. Making it switch automatically may also require a script to run in the background, which may affect battery life.

All,

Enjoy,

Advancedpcs :lol:

Understand your decision, and thanks for your support all this while :lol:

Is the new build ready Master? Is it coming with a new/diff interface this time or it'll be ur regular release? Waiting :lol:

A GTX version is in the works....

Love the new 23569 rom,

the xml is a little hard to customize (if someone could develop an app for this it would be awesome!).

Battery life is great.... not sure if that is due to the XML interface or not?

error: the agenda page was showing events that were months ago.... and those events even though were on the agenda page didnt show on the main screen.

Cant wait to see updates to this 23569 rom.

Thanks again Ock

edit:

PS - I changed the XML as per post 4188 (or there abouts) that removed the windows/music short cut and have the customisable short cuts there, but it would be great to add another 4 more to the screen! :-)

Does the agenda tab refresh itself when you switch to it?

That looks very nice, zephyr1100! :D

Hi OCK!

How to remove 'black line' or 'black header'(dunno what people call this problem) during incoming call? So annoying. ;)

Tried yonn1981's Omnialite-based roms and realised that on the OmniaLite, the whole window is black. I wasn't able to find the exact registry entry that controls this though :P

Guest acrocosm
Tks for the feedback, I may try WM6.1 drivers and see if they make a difference, I may need testers for it though as I don't have a BT set with me.

Btw, the disable rotation animation cab uses zemrwhite2's hack but I've cooked in the alternative library. The cab simply switches to zemrwhite's library via a registry edit.

I cooked some roms based on yonn's kitchen. 21908 works fine with BT. I haven't tested 25018 or 21057. The driver is attached (I hope he doesn't mind). I wasn't sure which one was it so the archive contains every driver starting with "bt"

I cooked only bluetooth (recmoded) and bth_a2dp (non-recmoded)

Ah about disable rotation... very smart. That's why it wouldn't work on other roms. Thanks for the info and link :angry:

OEMDrivers.zip

Edited by acrocosm

Guest X-pro
Attached if you still need it :D, from build 21056, WM6.1

Hmm... that's a feature of SPBMS, it's not impossible given the power of Mortscript, but then I've not have much time these few days to tinker with it. Making it switch automatically may also require a script to run in the background, which may affect battery life.

Understand your decision, and thanks for your support all this while :lol:

A GTX version is in the works....

Does the agenda tab refresh itself when you switch to it?

That looks very nice, zephyr1100! :angry:

Tried yonn1981's Omnialite-based roms and realised that on the OmniaLite, the whole window is black. I wasn't able to find the exact registry entry that controls this though :lol:

Thanks ock and I still needed it ;)

Will of course still look into this thread and try to help, no reason to start modding the i9000 right now as froyo will be releashed in september or so the rumors state :( So plenty of time to test your next rom :D

Guest X-pro
Hi OCK!

How to remove 'black line' or 'black header'(dunno what people call this problem) during incoming call? So annoying. :angry:

you can try to install another dialer like OMNIA Lite Dialer PURE BLACK DUSK STYLE, note that is will use same amount of memory that the original samsung dialer does. The original dialer is probably deactivated on your phone so about 6-8 megs more than you have right now. Remember to back up if something goes wrong. Some other dialers on that page didn't fit probably on my screen

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mp-player-more/

Guest X-pro
dialer in gtx rom speaker phone button not working how can i tweak it.

HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Fix has some bluetooth issues but just change it back if you experience a problem with bluetooth headset

Guest saad123edd

not agaain GTX.... OCK diz time make sumthng new again pleaseeee.... waitng for new rom, please be faaast, cant wait any more.... :angry: