OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Rebels
why i always got this when try to extrat your ROM? I downloaded it more than 5 times.

4820084001_53b0a39f83.jpg

Did u use download manager? If so then thats the reason. Don't use dm to download roms. Let them download with ur built in browser dm.

Guest kebogila

Hiyaa havent come for a long time, wanna upgrade my phone for the holiday :( .

I have some question

1. Is the GTX ROMs and AlphaUI has a serious issue? it looks really amazing. Which one is Lighter/ more stable?

2. I want to flash my phone part, and the lattest OFFICIAL one for INDONESIA is DXIA5, is it the most stable/newest around ? (Including the leaked) or does anyone have better recomendation?

3. Which one should i install first? i'm new at flashing the PHONE.PART

4. Is it riskier Flashing at win7 instead of XP ?

5. Forgot to ask, will my My Storage be wiped clean?

my phone is

PDA : i900DXID1

PHONE : i900DXHI1

ROM : OCK 22004 ultralite

This message will not self destruct in 5 minute

Edited by kebogila

Guest mysql2779

Hey guys... I need hlp... I am using ock_alphaUI_23569 and i was stucked..

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT... is what the system shows and the upper stated Downloading image 100%... and stucked for one hour..

Did I do anything wrongly ?

Guest Rebels
Hiyaa havent come for a long time, wanna upgrade my phone for the holiday :( .

I have some question

1. Is the GTX ROMs and AlphaUI has a serious issue? it looks really amazing. Which one is Lighter/ more stable?

2. I want to flash my phone part, and the lattest OFFICIAL one for INDONESIA is DXIA5, is it the most stable/newest around ? (Including the leaked) or does anyone have better recomendation?

3. Which one should i install first? i'm new at flashing the PHONE.PART

4. Is it riskier Flashing at win7 instead of XP ?

5. Forgot to ask, will my My Storage be wiped clean?

my phone is

PDA : i900DXID1

PHONE : i900DXHI1

ROM : OCK 22004 ultralite

This message will not self destruct in 5 minute

1. GTX is M2DV2(ram consum: high), AlphaUI is xiamultitheme based(ram consump: better).

2. U could try xbic1 for longer battery life with satisfactory signal (maybe not good if u r staying in rural areas), dxif1 is balance between battery and signal. :P so u decide which 1 u prefer.

3. u can install in any order but i prefer flashing the rom first. B)

4. Its seriously risky flashing on win7 but people r flashing, don't they :P

5. No it won't, only my device will. :(

Guest Rebels
Hey guys... I need hlp... I am using ock_alphaUI_23569 and i was stucked..

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT... is what the system shows and the upper stated Downloading image 100%... and stucked for one hour..

Did I do anything wrongly ?

Nothing to worry, just reflash and it'll be fine. :(

Guest killeriq

Where i can find Dial-UP Enabled/Disabler Icon? I can Attach it to button (Home) but i cant find it in menu...

any idea?

Btw so far seems a very nice rom :(

Guest kebogila
1. GTX is M2DV2(ram consum: high), AlphaUI is xiamultitheme based(ram consump: better).

2. U could try xbic1 for longer battery life with satisfactory signal (maybe not good if u r staying in rural areas), dxif1 is balance between battery and signal. :P so u decide which 1 u prefer.

3. u can install in any order but i prefer flashing the rom first. :D

4. Its seriously risky flashing on win7 but people r flashing, don't they :P

5. No it won't, only my device will. :(

Thanks fo the reply :( B)

just confirming

1. AlphaUI is lighter (and pretty), does it have significant hiccups?

2.Gonna try both DXIA5 and DXIF1.

3.So the PDA part Won't get Wiped out?

4.wow scary, guess have to steal borrow a XP machine

5.THIS is for PHONE.Part install right?

Many thanks again

Guest Adaho0
...Its seriously risky flashing on win7 but people r flashing, don't they :(

REALLY?? I use only w7 without any issues with rom or radio rom flashing..

Changed/flashed +- 32 roms and 5 or 6 radio roms in last two weeks..

if you follow any good how-to, there is no damage.

Guest Rebels
Thanks fo the reply :( B)

just confirming

1. AlphaUI is lighter (and pretty), does it have significant hiccups?

2.Gonna try both DXIA5 and DXIF1.

3.So the PDA part Won't get Wiped out?

4.wow scary, guess have to steal borrow a XP machine

5.THIS is for PHONE.Part install right?

Many thanks again

1. yes Alpha is lighter and prettier. There r some modified skins and icons in this forum which u can use to make it preetier :P

2. Good Luck :(

3. It'll for sure including all ur settings and whatever u have on My device. My storage and MSDcards will be fine.

4. U can use VMWare/XP mode. I believe its better than borrowing a XP matchine :P. I have Win 7 and using VMWare for flashing my phone which i've done +- 3/400 times without any issues.

5. Right.

Do let us know if everything went well.

REALLY?? I use only w7 without any issues with rom or radio rom flashing..

Changed/flashed +- 32 roms and 5 or 6 radio roms in last two weeks..

if you follow any good how-to, there is no damage.

Yes my friend me too use Win 7 like i said above. All u need is to be extra careful thats all i say. But using grandprix is really risky believe me.

Guest Adaho0
But using grandprix is really risky believe me.

Personally use only GP, with Samsung Drivers for vista and GP for Vista, of coz GP run as Admin and with unticked "Allow USB connections" under Windows Mobile Device Center.

We do some test with group of users from modaco.pl and we observe NO issues with GP under win7.

For me GP is secure even under w7, but this is only personal opinion. I never use any other metod, and my omnia still alive and kicking :(

By the way, EOT :(

Guest Rebels
Personally use only GP, with Samsung Drivers for vista and GP for Vista, of coz GP run as Admin and with unticked "Allow USB connections" under Windows Mobile Device Center.

We do some test with group of users from modaco.pl and we observe NO issues with GP under win7.

For me GP is secure even under w7, but this is only personal opinion. I never use any other metod, and my omnia still alive and kicking :(

By the way, EOT :P

Good to know mate. By the way. Our master OCK is really taking much time with this upcoming rom. I wonder what he's done with GTX this time coz he told us earlier that he's testing to c if thr is any bug. Can't wait.... :( :P

Guest Adaho0
Good to know mate. By the way. Our master OCK is really taking much time with this upcoming rom. I wonder what he's done with GTX this time coz he told us earlier that he's testing to c if thr is any bug. Can't wait.... :( :(

You got me.. can't wait.. Something special is coming... i see :P and i don't mean this f... storm under my city.. :P

If Master OCK can make rom better than 23118... - heaven, I'm in heaven.... B)

Guest hnada

Dear Ock, may i have your opinion about which is the best rom and best phone part to use regarding the battery life and gsm signal,

thanks

Edited by hnada

Guest Yttrium

hi, i need some help, yesterday my phone suddenly turn off by itself after i am back from school. i tried to turn it on, it does not work so i try to reset it, after many times then it on again. Now if i leave my phone on for the night, tomorrow morning it will off by itself and it become hot. I cannot use the on/off button to on nor the reset button. i need to remove the battarries then wait for a while then on it with the on/off button .I am using GTX rom, is there a bug or something wrong with my phone's hardware? Should i reformat or send it to the samsung service center? thanks

If i send it to the service center do i have to flash back the original rom?

Edited by Yttrium

Guest kebogila

WOOHOOO finally Done :( :(

Flashing my PHONE.PART (and first time using win7 to FLASH) make me remember my first flash, ah the piss in my pants feels warm just like in my heart

seriously i thought i almost bricked my OMNIA because missing CDMA samsung driver, luckily all i need to do is soft reset the OMNIA and start the process again.

Now testing DXIA5, then this afternoon AlphaUI is in the Bag

Using AlphaUI and yes its blazing fast, i remember some post while back about changing wallpaper fo AlphaUI what program do i need?

Rebels you said there some modified skin for AlphaUI, where exactly?

IMHO yes Flashing in 7 is Risky if you misplaced part in grandprix otherwise it's rocking easy

OOT just curious what anyone using (and syncing) for calendar and task?

Edited by kebogila

Guest scottath

im just connected to googles exchange server - syncs emails and calander with gmail etc.

tasks dont work however. i just add things to my calander

Guest Rebels
WOOHOOO finally Done :( :(

Flashing my PHONE.PART (and first time using win7 to FLASH) make me remember my first flash, ah the piss in my pants feels warm just like in my heart

seriously i thought i almost bricked my OMNIA because missing CDMA samsung driver, luckily all i need to do is soft reset the OMNIA and start the process again.

Now testing DXIA5, then this afternoon AlphaUI is in the Bag

Using AlphaUI and yes its blazing fast, i remember some post while back about changing wallpaper fo AlphaUI what program do i need?

Rebels you said there some modified skin for AlphaUI, where exactly?

IMHO yes Flashing in 7 is Risky if you misplaced part in grandprix otherwise it's rocking easy

OOT just curious what anyone using (and syncing) for calendar and task?

Congr8s mate.

To change wallpaper u need to rename desired wallpaper as "home" and replace it in prog file/xiamultitheme/theme/alphaUI/images/wallpaper

Just browse back few pages and u will find some skins and icons.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Just to get it straight, OCK friend. That new "alphaUI" of your new roms, is a... M2D with "Alpha" (transparent) parts?

I'm trying to figure it out, that's all.

Guest iozefini
alphaUI.....

hi there OCK i use your latest rom with alphaUI theme

some things that i would fix if you could help me :

1.keyboard doesnt fit on landscape mode

2.how can i remove weather bar from home screen

3.how can i remove agenda from home screen

3.do you have a analog clock for home screen?

thanks

for all :

does anyone knows about camera firmware for omnia?any improvements?

Guest beat_you_justy

URGENT!!!

hi OCK,on the ock_alphaUI_23569 ROM i cant made video call.the function "video call" its grey...i cant do nothing.

something to fix that thing? Pls advise. thx a lot

Guest kebogila

EDIT

scootath is active sync and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync is the same? I was trying to use Google Sync

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/a...amp;topic=14299 to sync my phone like that page but my activesync option only have email not server

nevermind i found the solution, the option is in the window mobile device center from desktop pc

EDIT

1. I was wondering can i add the launcher page from 3 pages to 4?

2. Does anyone know how to remove the camera sound when taking picture? if not change it to quieter one

3. keyboard doesnt fit on landscape mode

4. i was wondering what resolution is winmo/ omnia using for icon? and in what format? because some of my app doesnt have icon (for example: VLC remote and goosync)

Edited by kebogila

Guest maximp

help please

im wondering where is the lcdtest.exe that we activated from secret code of *#0*# that activates \Windows\LCDTest.exe

it just doesnt work

Edited by maximp

Guest kebogila
im just connected to googles exchange server - syncs emails and calander with gmail etc.

tasks dont work however. i just add things to my calander

yeah task don't work but luckily contacts and work i understand that Google Sync work OTA but can i make it only work when i plug my phone to PC?