OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kebogila

Hiya all just wondering if

1. is there any app that replicate IPhone Clock when Phone is on Dock? I mean App that make my Omnia keep Showing Nice clock when i dock it

2. can S2U do that? i haven't use S2U again for along time

3. If it can, does S2U have conflict with AlphaUI?

4. and can i only use the lock screen without turn on the other features?

Edited by kebogila

Guest RkC87 - BRA

Hello there,

I´m from Brasil and just loved your ROM, congratulations for everyone involved into it...

So, when i was inserting the city code on weather, i made a mistake (inserted a wrong number)...and now i get errors...

How do i change it?

Cheers, and once again, congratulations for this wonderful job!

P.S.: Sorry for the poor english...

Edited by RkC87 - BRA

Guest melburnian

1. is there any app that replicate IPhone Clock when Phone is on Dock? I mean App that make my Omnia keep Showing Nice clock when i dock it

Hi kebogila

The answer is yes. S2U2 can do what you want.

As far as I can tell AlphaUI works fine with S2U2.

Guest killeriq
You can try Start>Settings>Personal>Input to change default keyboard. Its hit or miss depending on the roms. I haven't installed the new rom but if its included you can use SIP Change to set the default keyboard, also. If its not installed you can search for it; shouldnt be too hard to find.

I did but is changing back to default from some reason :( i have latest rom

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Just started up my kitchen again, been busy with work recently and didn't have much free time. I'm targeting a release on 1 Aug if everything goes well

Dear OCK

Good News about your new release on 1 Aug. :(

What I mean is, I have contacts on my SIM and on my Phone, a lot of those are duplicates.

So when I go into my contacts/phonebook a lot of them show up twice. With the Hacking tools provided I can filter out the SIM contacts so that only the Phone contacts are visible. But after turning off the phone and switching it on again the filter is disabled again and all contacts (from the SIM and the Phone itself) show up again.

What I want is that filter to stay on.

Seems that the registry change didn't stick. Try installing the attached cab.

Hi Ock,

Your next release around 1 Aug ... will it be based on alphaUI series ? or M2D ?

Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for all your Good work.

Bob

It'll be based on M2D, I'm studying some new releases for the Mega to see if there's any new changes in M2D.

for me T9 is not such important.i dont really need T9.

for the rest i will try what you recommend .

thx OCK.

PS

i will make a donation after 15 August to you.i really appreciated your work.

later edit

how do i know which is the line 683?

I'm using Notepad++

Hi,

Is there a way to get a more precise battery level on OCK's latest ROM ? Currently, increments are per 10%, and even then, most of the time, my battery stays on 100% for nearly 6 hours in the morning, and then suddenly drops to 80% and continues to decrease quite rapidly in the evening... Battery level in itself is not bad, but the precision of the reported level is quite irregular...

Thanks for your suggestions...

Hmm...not sure how to tweak that one. I've not been using 1% drivers as they tend to fluctuate even more.

i found some issue after i installed FingerKeyb 2.1 whe i chose in input to use FingerKeyb...after restart i have again the default one :P

Except that im facing some lagging after i receive sms i hit reply and when i go back to all SMS (after i send it out) i see some parts from screen before

otherwise great rom :(

Hi, cant find the answer to the question but i think its been asked:

How do you remove all the default keyboards and have only one keyboard ooption? I bought swype and would like that to be the only one that comes up even after soft reset?

Have you tried SIPChange?

is it on purpose that the screen doesn't 'lock' when you start a call?

Yup, but I'm not sure if it's the default behaviour, didn't change any settings with regards to this.

OCK has already said it.. It will be alphaUI.

OCK,

Are you also going to release a Titanium ROM along with AlphaUI?

Actually it'll be based on M2D, and yes, other versions will be out too :(

Hide_SIM_Contacts_tweak.cab

i have upgarde my omnia with AlphaUI.

Everything works fine except BT. It seems that BT disabled

i went to farovite hacking tools to enable BT but no effect.

any help pls?

Do you mean BT file transfer? Swipe from left to right on the home screen and try tapping the BT switch.

1. I'm not aware of one :(

2. I'm not sure if S2U2 has a feature to keep the screen on, but I suppose it will drain too much battery.

3. Nope, S2U2 works nicely along it. Nitrogen may interfere with waking up though, so close it if you're not listening to any songs.

4. S2U2 is very configurable, you can easily tweak those settings to suit your requirements.

Hello there,

I´m from Brasil and just loved your ROM, congratulations for everyone involved into it...

So, when i was inserting the city code on weather, i made a mistake (inserted a wrong number)...and now i get errors...

How do i change it?

Cheers, and once again, congratulations for this wonderful job!

P.S.: Sorry for the poor english...

Simply tap and hold down on the weather icon/area and you can input it again :(

Guest melburnian
Do you mean BT file transfer? Swipe from left to right on the home screen and try tapping the BT switch.

1. I'm not aware of one :(

2. I'm not sure if S2U2 has a feature to keep the screen on, but I suppose it will drain too much battery.

3. Nope, S2U2 works nicely along it. Nitrogen may interfere with waking up though, so close it if you're not listening to any songs.

4. S2U2 is very configurable, you can easily tweak those settings to suit your requirements.

Simply tap and hold down on the weather icon/area and you can input it again :(

OCK,

S2U2 can stay on and clock the clock even after it has been dock or charging. But it is not set up as part of the default setup, therefore you have to go into the settings and turn on the feature.

:-)

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Thx for the SIM contact tweek. That has annoyed me for a while, that the filter would not stay on when one chooses Phone.

Looking forward to you're next release hope it will be M2D.

Best Regards

Guest acmjiffry

hi OCK...

it is an wonderful news that your new dish will be available on 1st of august in your kitchen :(

Thanks Man

We do appreciate always for your hard work

Guest shadyfkm1987
Does pressing the end call button work?

no.. end call button doesn't work which is why i had to take out the battery T_T

felt like crying, cos i think it's like damaging my phone.

anyhow, do u know what's wrong with it?

Guest iozefini
Hi iozefini

I have answer the question about the removal of weather and agenda in post 4780, which has the new skin.xml attached.

If you want to know the line number, use a editor like notepad++ to edit the XML and it will give you the line number. :(

i saw your post (thx) but doesnt help.is not working with alphaUI.

i will search for notepad++.thx again for hint.

later edit

i removed the lines as you said OCK but here is the result

no more clock,no more nothing.whats wrong?

post-697192-1280428140_thumb.jpg

Edited by iozefini

Guest Acogu

Hi OCK, i've been using your ROM 23118 Premium, and i've tried to install an Android theme for the Taskbar, but every time it only change the top little icons, but not the big ones, do you know what do i need to make it work?

Yonn's new GTX ROM has one of this taskbar.

Hope you can help me, i like your roms very much.

Thanks!

Guest lieuliau

I'm using GTX Edition. Last night my phone was ok. But this morning, it has no signal at all. When I try to make call, it said that "Cannot complete call. The signal may be unavailable or the phone number may not be valid. Verify the number or try again."

Anyone please help me! Thank you very much!

Guest darkside80
I'm using GTX Edition. Last night my phone was ok. But this morning, it has no signal at all. When I try to make call, it said that "Cannot complete call. The signal may be unavailable or the phone number may not be valid. Verify the number or try again."

Anyone please help me! Thank you very much!

Sound like a broken sim card :(. I did a hard reset on my phone, when that happened to me :(.

Try a diferent simcard, see if it works.

Guest bbdoc

Hi,

I'm experiencing some issues when hanging up on a phone call using this ROM. Looks like right after hanging up, WM becomes very slow for several minutes (no issue while still in the call). If I start a new call, then I get it to work normally, but it becomes very slow again when hanging up. I experienced that most particularly when using TomTom navigator and making/receiving phone calls at the same time (Tomtom is completely hanging for several minutes, quite annoying)!

The strange thing is that I also experienced the same issue using my previous ROM (Khuanchai's). I thought it was gone right after installing this new ROM as I didn't noticed that anymore during the first few days after installing, but it's now back... I guess it's probably linked to some cleanup which is not correctly done.

Any idea what this could be linked to ?

Thanks a lot

Guest mide74

Seems that the registry change didn't stick. Try installing the attached cab.

I installed the cab, but after switching the phone off and on again the contacts are back again. So this cab does exactly the same as the option in "Favorite Hackings" tools that is in the ROM.

Guest barbs666

i, cant find the answer to the question but i think its been asked:

How do you remove all the default keyboards and have only one keyboard ooption? I bought swype and would like that to be the only one that comes up even after soft reset?

================================================================================

===============================================

Yes but I try again, SIP seems to give me an error on start up alot so I dont likeusing it....

Hey just as a side note, the all in one M2d is great, home weather seems to not update location. but after installing the home weather fix with mortscript found on here it updates. but as said b4 it dont update location.

Thanks Ock

Guest chivi
i, cant find the answer to the question but i think its been asked:

================================================================================

===============================================

Yes but I try again, SIP seems to give me an error on start up alot so I dont likeusing it....

Hey just as a side note, the all in one M2d is great, home weather seems to not update location. but after installing the home weather fix with mortscript found on here it updates. but as said b4 it dont update location.

Thanks Ock

try THIS

Guest iozefini
anyone else have a problem with the FM Radio. I'm using the earplug, but I'm not recieving anything when I scan ??

no problem here

Guest kebogila

Hello all i need help, i just noticed that my omnia wont accept call (Incoming Call). but i can receive /send text message and call people (Outgoing call)

i already try hard reset and checking my call barring and it's isn't the problem

Does anyone has similiar problem? Or have tips on fixing it? I just recently upgrade my PHONE.part could it be related to that?