OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest smexydude
Actually, I would be starting my studies soon, so I wouldn't have much free time to make roms :D

My i900 would still be around with me though, so I can still cook and test roms for you guys :)

Meanwhile, enjoy build 25018 featuring Jumba's excellent theme set!

oh really? thats a shame then but loving your new rom

Guest Rebels
so far so good little bit slower than gtx edition...

Yes i agree, gtx was lightning fast for a m2dv2. New rom is good, still didn't encounter any probs but i'll roll back to gtx coz that suits me better than this 1. Good job OCK, appreciate ur efforts.

Hey OCK u r the best, not only for ur roms but also for ur softness and dedication for ppl like us in modaco. Thanks for that and dear even if u stop cooking also and if we move on to a diff device we'll remember u always as u've provided the best roms for i900...Good luck for ur studies..and c ya around :lol:

EDIT: In the mean time, OCK is it a light theme like ur GTX?

Thanks, Rebels! It's only with the encouragement I get here in Modaco that I can maintain the motivation to keep making roms. I'll still be around here, just that I may not have time to make more roms.

Nice rom :)

Any way to change X button to minimize, and not to close apps?

Install this cab

Hi Ock,

Thanks so much. The new ROM really looks awesome.

* I just found an issue, don't know if other's are having same ... when I try to forward an SMS, the SMS content is empty.

Any thoughts why its behaving like this ?

Good Day

Bob

Hmmm.. will look into it.

Hi!

Some fast reflections, installed all my normal software, run several things like windows live, Wifi, Bluetooth, Route66 Navigation (tested both with internal and external Bluetooth gps), Adobe, Opera Mini, Word etc all working stable and fine so far. :D

The only thing that i noticed was when restoring from PIMbackup the SMS M2d horizontal bartab was showing the latest SMS but when entering SMS function i only could see the sms sent to me in the conversation and also not the latest sent to med as shown on M2D bartab. Tried deleting and restoring several times but didn't help. Finally i installed the original WM Skin from first page and deleted all message and restored then all was good again :-).

1. TouchInput not included is there a cab for this? Can I add languages for autotext suggestion?

2. Can u make a cab for original Theme with colored horizontal bar icons etc.?

3. My post earlier about difference between 23563 and 25018?

Great job!

1. There are many versions around, I've yet to get one with lots of languages supported. FingerKeyboard is a good alternative though.

2. Will try to find time for this, the skin files are in many folders :P

3. It's a bit hard to tell, 25018 doesn't come with threaded email though, but I've added it in.

Yes I did :S

And I can see the video call option, but I couldn't use it...

My phone operator is Telenor, and it's support the video calls...

Maybe is there an option in the Connections menu or else where I could turn this option off?

(I checked the video call services and the call barring is OK)

Have you enabled the dialer skin using favhackings, and done a soft reset after it?

will there be a normal or light version? please :D

Good morning OCK, very nice work and impressive new look.

Will there be a M2D in the original theme (like the 23563) ?

cool!!!

Thanks Ock,

any chance of a black theme??????

Dear Master OCK.. :D

i have the same question as vince1970 and others... ^^

this rom has a good performance, but some of us prefer the original themes like 23118

could you make it a cab for original themes?Thx in advance...

Regards.. :D

Yes, other versions will be up soon.

so far so good little bit slower than gtx edition...

I'm still thinking of how to mod my previous GTX rom, so ideas are welcome :P

Guest newshlt

The only thing that i noticed was when restoring from PIMbackup the SMS M2d horizontal bartab was showing the latest SMS but when entering SMS function i only could see the sms sent to me in the conversation and also not the latest sent to med as shown on M2D bartab. Tried deleting and restoring several times but didn't help. Finally i installed the original WM Skin from first page and deleted all message and restored then all was good again :-).

i have this problem too.

but ock's sms skin looks good, it's hard to choose...

the mms center's version 1.0.0.70 is too old. the 1.0.0.79 in JN Foundation ROM works properly.

ock maybe you could look into this when you have time.

Guest acmjiffry
Hi all first of all i`d like to thank ock for his awsome work and also to Jumba for his nice theme (i hope u don`t mind jumba), i colorized the theme to fit my style. ty 19658764.jpg

Hi bro could you make black theme and share your hard work

Thanks

Guest smic717394

Hi OCK, i have the premium 23118 installed and its great, there is one little thing, i cant find how to send photos or contacts using bluetooth, i remember on the older os5 i use to hold the file then it was an option send bluetooth or something like this.

Thank you.

Guest lieuliau
Sound like a broken sim card :D. I did a hard reset on my phone, when that happened to me :D.

Try a diferent simcard, see if it works.

I tried a new SIM and it works perfectly fine. Thanks a lot! Thanks OCK too! :)

Yes I did :S

And I can see the video call option, but I couldn't use it...

My phone operator is Telenor, and it's support the video calls...

Maybe is there an option in the Connections menu or else where I could turn this option off?

(I checked the video call services and the call barring is OK)

My operator is mt:s and video calls working properly with OCKs keyboard too... :)

All I have to do is to press "Menu", next to X button, and tap on "Video call", even if I change to Samsung dialer, I don't have shortcut as I had with WinMo 6.1.

Enjoy great ROM

d3us

btw tnx OCK, cab is working just fine :D

Edited by d3us

Guest Jumba

Nice, ock!

I can make colorized themes if anyone wants... in fact I was just about to do that. :)

Regarding the unlock slider - it sometimes feels hard to use, but it works well if you press firmly and slide all the way to the edge. It's not broken, just a bit difficult.

Edited by Jumba

Guest X-pro
Thanks, Rebels! It's only with the encouragement I get here in Modaco that I can maintain the motivation to keep making roms. I'll still be around here, just that I may not have time to make more roms.

Install this cab

Hmmm.. will look into it.

1. There are many versions around, I've yet to get one with lots of languages supported. FingerKeyboard is a good alternative though.

2. Will try to find time for this, the skin files are in many folders :P

3. It's a bit hard to tell, 25018 doesn't come with threaded email though, but I've added it in.

Have you enabled the dialer skin using favhackings, and done a soft reset after it?

Yes, other versions will be up soon.

I'm still thinking of how to mod my previous GTX rom, so ideas are welcome :)

Besides little tweaks for gps and speaker button, install of touchback and original samsung keyboard with xt9, the gtx was nearly perfect. Youtube playback could be integrated with streaming player instead of wm player.

Touchback because the haptic feedback is better.

Samsung keyboard because it comes with xt9 and phonepad.

The new build is also great but 231.. series is simply better for my phone. So if you want to build a new gtx version maybe a 231.. series would be quite nice to build it on, especially if you could get action screen tab and calendar tab to run at the same time :D

Thanks once again for all your great work :D

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear ock

what are the main differences between Build 25018 and Build 23118?

What are the reasons that you selected Build 25018?

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest acmjiffry
Nice, ock!

I can make colorized themes if anyone wants... in fact I was just about to do that. :)

Regarding the unlock slider - it sometimes feels hard to use, but it works well if you press firmly and slide all the way to the edge. It's not broken, just a bit difficult.

i am also facing the same

Jumba.....

buddy could you make black theme for me , i hope more people like it

Guest Korai

Yes I have enabled and done a soft reset ( so far I done 2 soft reset but it's still unusable)

Guest Acogu

Hi Ock, very nice ROM, how about a GTX version with FlipClock (maybe white numbers and black background), and all the icons of your apps in GTX (i've found a pack with some of these)

An i'am agree with the 23... build series idea.

See ya!

Guest mide74
The new build is also great but 231.. series is simply better for my phone. So if you want to build a new gtx version maybe a 231.. series would be quite nice to build it on

ok so there's apparently some sort of system in those build numbers.

can someone please explain how that system works, can be read?

i'm now running ock_alphaUI_23569 and I like to know how i can 'know' if the other builds are better for me and how they relate to eachother.

Guest X-pro
Dear ock

what are the main differences between Build 25018 and Build 23118?

What are the reasons that you selected Build 25018?

216.. series and 231.. series are made by htc and seems to be better for i900 other series are from ex lg. All i900 are not alike so there fore you can have other series that work better with your phone. Only way to find out is by testing :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ches-explained/

Edited by X-pro