OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest mide74
216.. series and 231.. series are made by htc and seems to be better for i900 other series are from ex lg. All i900 are not alike so there fore you can have other series that work better with your phone. Only way to find out is by testing :)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ches-explained/

Thanks for the answer and link!

So if I'm now using a certain ROM and I think it feels good I can always upgrade to the next ROM with the same first 3 numbers but with higher last 2 digits?

I'm now running the last alpha UI , 23569, and I wondered if there was a ROM that was a bit faster then this one but as I understood that's all device specific so I should just try some....ok

Guest lsherif
Grey Steel

I'll post it once I've sorted some things out first, probably tomorrow. Will also look at a darker version...

Hi Jumba,

Can you make a white one, almost a GTX Look ?

Guest Jumba
Hi Jumba,

Can you make a white one, almost a GTX Look ?

Not likely. Too many hard-coded white fonts and besides, there are lots of GTX themes out there already.

Guest Gurke91

Hey Jumba!

How could you add the Phon Ex- bar? If I try, always the tp crashes... :) Could you upload your version of tp & also show your instructions, please?

Greez Gurke

Edited by Gurke91

Guest Jumba
Hey Jumba!

How could you add the Phon Ex- bar? If I try, always the tp crashes... :) Could you upload your version of tp & also show your instructions, please?

Greez Gurke

Hey man, sure thing. I'm using v0.3.1 (attached) and my settings for the Phnx window are X 20 Y 243 W 199 H 39

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.1.cab

Guest Gurke91
Hey man, sure thing. I'm using v0.3.1 (attached) and my settings for the Phnx window are X 20 Y 243 W 199 H 39

Thank you very much! I´ll try it! :) Waiting for your new skin, it´s wonderfull and unique! :D

Guest xavierf

Thanks !!!

You and Ock : The Dream Team :)

Edited by xavierf

Guest lee380x

Hey OCK, love the roms you put out. hope you keep it up an good luck with your studies. I've got a minor prob tho, the clock keeps resetting to GMT-4 Atlantic time zone when i set it to something else. I've tried re-flashing, and resetting it and soft resetting a few times but the prob keeps coming back. is there anyway this can be fixed? its a minor prob but annoying at times.

Guest acmjiffry
Grey Steel & Black Steel

I'll post them once I've sorted some things out first, probably tomorrow.

HI Jumba

I is nice buddy

it is possible to make dark black and icons and clock are white.... how do you feel .. :)

thanks for your motivation which made OCK to cook nice rom

Guest bmw992009
bug report...

i got hard time unlocking my phone when it lock..

i keep sliding the bar but still it goes back to center

same problem.it works perfectly with GTX

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK

I am seeing bit different look on the clock of lock screen and today page .

today page clock is perfect but in lock screen clock( at 11 clock both ones are very close no cab between them but in today page it is fine)

could you suggest on this pls..

Guest Bucks_Fizz

Thanks!! I got the attachment but i have to be a "plank". I found the settings page but the apply button is greyed out. Then after reset, i get the msg "Error Detected - No One window specified"

Please guide me through it - The Springboks are doing bad enough :) - Don't need this headache too

Guest 1stvan

Hi OCK!

Good job!

The Alpha Ui rom is working better on my phone but the New WM theme, PremiumGrey is very nice. May I ask a download link?

Thank you!

Guest Jumba
HI Jumba

I is nice buddy

it is possible to make dark black and icons and clock are white.... how do you feel .. :)

thanks for your motivation which made OCK to cook nice rom

Hi

I can look into it, but the theme will never be black on white, if that's what you're after. The reason is because many of the fonts in M2D can't be changed from their default white, so it limits designers a lot. I'll see what's possible.

Thanks!! I got the attachment but i have to be a "plank". I found the settings page but the apply button is greyed out. Then after reset, i get the msg "Error Detected - No One window specified"

Please guide me through it - The Springboks are doing bad enough :D - Don't need this headache too

haha, don't remind me about the Boks. :P So I'm assuming you've installed M2DTP... open the app and click the "Window" tab. It should look like this (see attachment). When you first open it it will have a red block, just click the block to add phon.x... hmmm, I think that's all I did. Let me know if it works for you.

@ all - Okay, here's the Black Steel Skin. I haven't cabbed it yet but if you know what you're doing then use the zip, otherwise wait till later and I'll do a cab. Using Resco Explorer or Total Commander, copy the contents of the zip to your Windows folder, overwriting the original files. This WON'T WORK CORRECTLY IF YOU USE THE REGULAR WINDOWS MOBILE FILE EXPLORER. The zip file will only work if the original Blue Steel skin is installed. Also, if you don't like the new colour then you must restore your original files from a backup, or hard reset. But I must say the dark black looks quite nice. :D I'll upload a zip with the original files later just in case... enjoy.

@ ock - I'm assuming you've used the original skin files... if anything has been modified please let me know and I'll update the new colour options accordingly.

post-451646-1280907363_thumb.png

Black_Steel.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest mikka005

Hi all,

somebody can tell me what was the name of the keyboard in the GTX edition? For me that was much better than this in the new ROM.

Thanks,

M.

Guest Bucks_Fizz

haha, don't remind me about the Boks. :) So I'm assuming you've installed M2DTP... open the app and click the "Window" tab. It should look like this (see attachment). When you first open it it will have a red block, just click the block to add phon.x... hmmm, I think that's all I did. Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks for the info

I get the message " An unexpected error occurred in M2DTP_Config.exe

Will reload all and see

Update: One soft-reset later it worked.

Thanks Jumba

Edited by Bucks_Fizz

Guest X-pro

So if I'm now using a certain ROM and I think it feels good I can always upgrade to the next ROM with the same first 3 numbers but with higher last 2 digits?

I'm now running the last alpha UI , 23569, and I wondered if there was a ROM that was a bit faster then this one but as I understood that's all device specific so I should just try some....ok

1 ) It's not quite so. Remember, this is leaked builds and they are meant for testing. A 23118 can be better than a 23128 but it can also be the other way around :)

Ex they finished 23118 and they think it uses to much power, then they start to optimize but that can affect other things. Finally they get there but which build is it, the 23121 or 23126 an so on.

2) you can try any i900/908 rom you like with a few exceptions, just ask in the thread if you are uncertain.

Ex yonn has just made a 23128 and you can use that to http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ense-gtx-style/

Remember always read a much as you can about the rom before flashing, saves you a great deal of annoyances.

Guest g3n3ral

FOR ME GTX STILL NUMBER 1 AS OF NOW

master ock can we focus on speed?...

NO OFFENSE pdhee rom way far faster than your rom's

BUT i am OCKsian rom loyalist

i am just here to give feed back and to support your rom's to make it more perfect :)

any ways again your GTX still the best

OCK YOU ROCK OUR CELL PHONE!! TOP 1 I900 CHEF IN WHOLE WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who dis agree? NONE !

Whose with me?

Guest acmjiffry
Most i can see it, but I would not like to download the ROM, but the Premium Grey wm theme!

oh ...:) okey

Then lets wait for OCK or Jumba to answer on this :D

Besides little tweaks for gps and speaker button, install of touchback and original samsung keyboard with xt9, the gtx was nearly perfect. Youtube playback could be integrated with streaming player instead of wm player.

Touchback because the haptic feedback is better.

Samsung keyboard because it comes with xt9 and phonepad.

The new build is also great but 231.. series is simply better for my phone. So if you want to build a new gtx version maybe a 231.. series would be quite nice to build it on, especially if you could get action screen tab and calendar tab to run at the same time :D

Thanks once again for all your great work :)

I think it would be hard to beat GTX 23118's popularity :P

I'm thinking of a calendar tab but then it may take a bit more memory, and I understand the reason why GTX is popular is that it's slightly less ram hungry.

Dear ock

what are the main differences between Build 25018 and Build 23118?

What are the reasons that you selected Build 25018?

For sentimental reasons :P The build number reminds me of my 23518, one the first roms that I was happy with.

Thank you OCK. Great ROM. I've got the "square text" problem in Google maps though.

Jumba, can you make black colorized theme please?

Arghhh... somehow GoogleMaps likes custom fonts instead of tahoma. You've switched region right? Try the cab from my second post and see if it fixes the issue. It should be due to the custom font used in the lockscreen.

Yes I have enabled and done a soft reset ( so far I done 2 soft reset but it's still unusable)

Hmmm... I can't think of any other step to try, do you have a 3G icon in the top bar?

Hi OCK,

Could you please post your keyboard? Thks

Here's a full cab :D

Hi Ock, very nice ROM, how about a GTX version with FlipClock (maybe white numbers and black background), and all the icons of your apps in GTX (i've found a pack with some of these)

An i'am agree with the 23... build series idea.

See ya!

I'm thinking about this, cos if I cook in a flipclock, those who prefer the non animated ones would be stuck with an animated one.

Is there going to be a AlphaUI update?

Nope, unfortunately I don't really have time to make updates to it :D

Yup, that would mean they are newer (but not necessarily faster/better)

Grey Steel & Black Steel

I'll post them once I've sorted some things out first, probably tomorrow.

Looks great, thanks for your work again!

ock_WM6.5.X_PremiumGrey_WQVGA.cab