OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Q

which ROM from OCK is faster and stable?

now i'm using GTX with Jumba theme.

23118 has been quite popular, judging by the number of downloads :D

Hey OCK, love the roms you put out. hope you keep it up an good luck with your studies. I've got a minor prob tho, the clock keeps resetting to GMT-4 Atlantic time zone when i set it to something else. I've tried re-flashing, and resetting it and soft resetting a few times but the prob keeps coming back. is there anyway this can be fixed? its a minor prob but annoying at times.

I did get the GMT-4 issue once in my testing but couldn't manage to replicate it when I reflashed to another rom. Do you get any pop-up message when it resets the time after you've configured it?

Hi OCK

I am seeing bit different look on the clock of lock screen and today page .

today page clock is perfect but in lock screen clock( at 11 clock both ones are very close no cab between them but in today page it is fine)

could you suggest on this pls..

The lockscreen doesn't support png digits, so it uses a font instead, which explains why the 1's are closer together.

Hi OCK!

Good job!

The Alpha Ui rom is working better on my phone but the New WM theme, PremiumGrey is very nice. May I ask a download link?

Thank you!

Here's a cab for you to install on other roms.

@ ock - I'm assuming you've used the original skin files... if anything has been modified please let me know and I'll update the new colour options accordingly.

Nope, I just made some icons for the action screen

I'm not very good at graphic creation though, so they look a bit ugly at the moment with no highlight effect :)

Hi all,

somebody can tell me what was the name of the keyboard in the GTX edition? For me that was much better than this in the new ROM.

Thanks,

M.

You can get TouchInput from my second post, do note that there's no way to uninstall it once installed.

FOR ME GTX STILL NUMBER 1 AS OF NOW

master ock can we focus on speed?...

NO OFFENSE pdhee rom way far faster than your rom's

BUT i am OCKsian rom loyalist

i am just here to give feed back and to support your rom's to make it more perfect :D

any ways again your GTX still the best

OCK YOU ROCK OUR CELL PHONE!! TOP 1 I900 CHEF IN WHOLE WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who dis agree? NONE !

Whose with me?

Looks like the old GTX is still a favourite, I plan to make an update to it, now considering ideas on how I can improve upon it.

Guest Lunchbox77
23118 has been quite popular, judging by the number of downloads :D

I did get the GMT-4 issue once in my testing but couldn't manage to replicate it when I reflashed to another rom. Do you get any pop-up message when it resets the time after you've configured it?

The lockscreen doesn't support png digits, so it uses a font instead, which explains why the 1's are closer together.

Here's a cab for you to install on other roms.

Nope, I just made some icons for the action screen

I'm not very good at graphic creation though, so they look a bit ugly at the moment with no highlight effect :)

You can get TouchInput from my second post, do note that there's no way to uninstall it once installed.

Looks like the old GTX is still a favourite, I plan to make an update to it, now considering ideas on how I can improve upon it.

plan an ultralite please :D

i have this problem too.

but ock's sms skin looks good, it's hard to choose...

the mms center's version 1.0.0.70 is too old. the 1.0.0.79 in JN Foundation ROM works properly.

ock maybe you could look into this when you have time.

It seems to be a problem with M2D itself, if you open up the sms and choose forward, the original message is kept. I've updated to 1.0.0.79 in a test build but forwarding still doesn't work properly from M2D tab.

Hi OCK, i have the premium 23118 installed and its great, there is one little thing, i cant find how to send photos or contacts using bluetooth, i remember on the older os5 i use to hold the file then it was an option send bluetooth or something like this.

Thank you.

WinMo's contacts program should be able to do this, tap and hold on your contact, and choose send contact > beam

bug report...

i got hard time unlocking my phone when it lock..

i keep sliding the bar but still it goes back to center

For me it works ok, perhaps because I press pretty hard on the screen :)

You can try the cab from my second post to get back the original WM skin too.

============

EDIT: M2Dv2 out on first post.

Edited by ock

Guest Lunchbox77

is it possible, to turn off M2D? in M2DV2? :)

i'd like a rom with the "bundled" software by ock, but without m2d :D my guess tht UL has no messaging, or keyboard tweaks :D

Guest acmjiffry
Hi

I can look into it, but the theme will never be black on white, if that's what you're after. The reason is because many of the fonts in M2D can't be changed from their default white, so it limits designers a lot. I'll see what's possible.

haha, don't remind me about the Boks. :D So I'm assuming you've installed M2DTP... open the app and click the "Window" tab. It should look like this (see attachment). When you first open it it will have a red block, just click the block to add phon.x... hmmm, I think that's all I did. Let me know if it works for you.

@ all - Okay, here's the Black Steel Skin. I haven't cabbed it yet but if you know what you're doing then use the zip, otherwise wait till later and I'll do a cab. Using Resco Explorer or Total Commander, copy the contents of the zip to your Windows folder, overwriting the original files. This WON'T WORK CORRECTLY IF YOU USE THE REGULAR WINDOWS MOBILE FILE EXPLORER. The zip file will only work if the original Blue Steel skin is installed. Also, if you don't like the new colour then you must restore your original files from a backup, or hard reset. But I must say the dark black looks quite nice. :) I'll upload a zip with the original files later just in case... enjoy.

@ ock - I'm assuming you've used the original skin files... if anything has been modified please let me know and I'll update the new colour options accordingly.

Hi Jumba

Can We have the cab file for your black theme

Guest Jumba
Hi Jumba

Can We have the cab file for your black theme

Sure thing, it'll have to be later though... I'll put a cab together when I get home in a few hours.

Guest mide74

question: Does Ultra Lite mean that (all) programs are left out, or does it (also) mean that the system is less 'bulky' so it runs smoother/faster?

Guest acmjiffry

QUOTE(acmjiffry @ Aug 4 2010, 14:27)

Hi OCK

I am seeing bit different look on the clock of lock screen and today page .

today page clock is perfect but in lock screen clock( at 11 clock both ones are very close no cab between them but in today page it is fine)

could you suggest on this pls..

The lockscreen doesn't support png digits, so it uses a font instead, which explains why the 1's are closer together

Thanks OCK ...

If that the case...we have to live with it :)

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest acmjiffry
Sure thing, it'll have to be later though... I'll put a cab together when I get home in a few hours.

Thanks Jumba...

I am waiting for those hours .. :)

Guest zephyr1100

post-602652-1280932923_thumb.jpgpost-602652-1280932669_thumb.jpgpost-602652-1280932479_thumb.jpg

@all

could anybody please upload the skin.xml of the alphaUI ROM made by Ock?

I earlier posted some modded skins for alphaUI as attached but now realised, that these are for a German ROM with a German skin.xml in which of course all the file directories differ from those in the English skin.xml..... So my skins won't work here.

If anybody wants to use one of my skins in an English ROM (as Ock's) I would try to modify the xml-file accordingly. But therefore..... right! I need the skin.xml :)

Guest zeriuss_83

Hi Ock! can you update 23118 gtx without htc Ezinput, because it doesnt work in russian lenguage. wi have aur russian Ezinput... I like your gtx, but i want russian ezinput in it, and if i try to chang ezinput by the cab, rom will bee broaken on my phone.

Guest mitras2

Hi ock

I love your ROMs - the new ones look really great.

Thanks for all your work.

Will there be another ROM with updated AlphaUI ?

If yes, i have two suggestions:

- Update the agenda-screen only if necessary (or only once per day)

- Add a "RSS-reader-screen". I think such a newsreader-screen would be really cool, to stay up to date.

(Maybe this screen could show the 5 or 6 latest News like the agenda-scree)

This screen would perfectly fit on the right or the left side of the Music-screen

- Update the Weather-descriptions (sometimes the descriptions are "unknown" instead of "cloudy, light rain, ect")

This are two ideas - i don't know how much work is needed to make them real - so this are just ideas.

Thanks again for your great work

Keep this up :)

Best regards

mitras2

Edited by mitras2

Guest Gurke91

Hey Ock!

Very nice Rom! Fast and responsive!

But I´ve a problem, how could I change the starticons with the icon changer? If I try to choose an icon I get an error! Could you give me a short instruction (how to use the icon changer) please?

Greez Gurke

Guest iozefini

hi Jumba

very nice work.

i use your bluesteel full theme but i like a lot colorful themes.do you have something like bluesteel but with colors?

for now your work is my favorite.

Guest acmjiffry
Black Steel cab...

Please let me know if there are any problems.

i Jumba ....Thanks man...

i like your work...please go ahead with you graphics and it will motivate OCK to cook fantastic roms

Thank you guys... you all are doing fantastic things

keep the hard and good work going

Guest MimomaN

OCK , please i have very important question " for me " :)

i still see in your sig " Cooking in progress "

are you cooking something else right now , or you planing to make another rom ?

or you will stay on your last rom and stop for a while to see your study as you said ?

Guest corpisa

Ock,

i wonder why always (I remember this happening to me with shokka9 roms on his skinned keyboard) when I change keyboard language to spanish I lose the nice skin to default one but only on letters, numbers and symbols have the cool skin :)

like always great rom, have not tweak anything so far but everything is working great and the WM theme is beautiful all over the phone screens.

slds,