OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest barbs666

AWESOME BLACK! love black... black theme is good! Thanks OCK.

Hey one question, I want to hid sim contacts, but Adv hackings dont seem to work..... anyone know how to do this?

Guest barbs666
23118 has been quite popular, judging by the number of downloads :D

I did get the GMT-4 issue once in my testing but couldn't manage to replicate it when I reflashed to another rom. Do you get any pop-up message when it resets the time after you've configured it?

The lockscreen doesn't support png digits, so it uses a font instead, which explains why the 1's are closer together.

Here's a cab for you to install on other roms.

Nope, I just made some icons for the action screen

I'm not very good at graphic creation though, so they look a bit ugly at the moment with no highlight effect :)

You can get TouchInput from my second post, do note that there's no way to uninstall it once installed.

Looks like the old GTX is still a favourite, I plan to make an update to it, now considering ideas on how I can improve upon it.

Hey mate,

just notice a problem with the M2Dv2 release......

after a phonecall and you dont touch anybuttons so that the phone is still showing "call history..... add call..... "talk" options" the talk button goes green and the phone freezes! no response for ages and have to remove battery to restart!

Guest lee380x
I did get the GMT-4 issue once in my testing but couldn't manage to replicate it when I reflashed to another rom. Do you get any pop-up message when it resets the time after you've configured it?

Thnx for the speedy reply. No, it just resets by itself without warning randomly.

Guest beat_you_justy

Hey Barbs666,

After flashing to the new rom, I also encountered the same problem several times after a phonecall and you dont touch anybuttons so that the phone is still showing "call history..... add call..... "talk" options" the talk button goes green and the phone freezes! no response for ages and have to do a soft reset to restart!

Wondering what is wrong...

Dear Ock,

been using your premium 25018, and now using your ROM M2D_25018.

but i miss the smartmemo application... did someone know where i can get this app?

thx

is it possible, to turn off M2D? in M2DV2? :)

i'd like a rom with the "bundled" software by ock, but without m2d :D my guess tht UL has no messaging, or keyboard tweaks :D

You mean a something like a "Titanium Premium" version? I'm not sure if I have time to make one, meanwhile you can just disable M2D as Titanium is still kept in all my versions.

OCK how can i change buble flag icon in home screen?

If I'm not wrong it's embedded in one of the shell dlls, can't remember which one at the moment. I recall having an issue with a Christmas start button some time back and was struggling to get it changed :D

question: Does Ultra Lite mean that (all) programs are left out, or does it (also) mean that the system is less 'bulky' so it runs smoother/faster?

I've kept in the bare minimum programs for a phone to function, and most of the OmniaLite apps are not included. The slightly greater amount of free memory may mean better multitasking.

post-602652-1280932923_thumb.jpgpost-602652-1280932669_thumb.jpgpost-602652-1280932479_thumb.jpg

@all

could anybody please upload the skin.xml of the alphaUI ROM made by Ock?

I earlier posted some modded skins for alphaUI as attached but now realised, that these are for a German ROM with a German skin.xml in which of course all the file directories differ from those in the English skin.xml..... So my skins won't work here.

If anybody wants to use one of my skins in an English ROM (as Ock's) I would try to modify the xml-file accordingly. But therefore..... right! I need the skin.xml :lol:

See attached.

Hi Ock! can you update 23118 gtx without htc Ezinput, because it doesnt work in russian lenguage. wi have aur russian Ezinput... I like your gtx, but i want russian ezinput in it, and if i try to chang ezinput by the cab, rom will bee broaken on my phone.

I get what you mean, I've gotten the landscape to work but still can't get t9 in other languages to work.

Perhaps you can post me a link to the Russian t9 files?

Hi ock

I love your ROMs - the new ones look really great.

Thanks for all your work.

Will there be another ROM with updated AlphaUI ?

If yes, i have two suggestions:

- Update the agenda-screen only if necessary (or only once per day)

- Add a "RSS-reader-screen". I think such a newsreader-screen would be really cool, to stay up to date.

(Maybe this screen could show the 5 or 6 latest News like the agenda-scree)

This screen would perfectly fit on the right or the left side of the Music-screen

- Update the Weather-descriptions (sometimes the descriptions are "unknown" instead of "cloudy, light rain, ect")

This are two ideas - i don't know how much work is needed to make them real - so this are just ideas.

Thanks again for your great work

Keep this up :P

Best regards

mitras2

An RSS reader panel was something I thought about, but didn't really have time to look into. As I'm starting my studies soon, I'm afraid I won't have time to work on your ideas.

Mortscript and XMT skinning is not too difficult though, if you want a challenge you can even try your hand at customising XMT :P

skin.xml

Hey Ock!

Very nice Rom! Fast and responsive!

But I´ve a problem, how could I change the starticons with the icon changer? If I try to choose an icon I get an error! Could you give me a short instruction (how to use the icon changer) please?

Greez Gurke

I have read that some new version may be the cause, I've not used it myself though.

OCK , please i have very important question " for me " :P

i still see in your sig " Cooking in progress "

are you cooking something else right now , or you planing to make another rom ?

or you will stay on your last rom and stop for a while to see your study as you said ?

More 25018 builds are on the way. These would be the last roms I cook before I start my studies.

Ock,

i wonder why always (I remember this happening to me with shokka9 roms on his skinned keyboard) when I change keyboard language to spanish I lose the nice skin to default one but only on letters, numbers and symbols have the cool skin :)

like always great rom, have not tweak anything so far but everything is working great and the WM theme is beautiful all over the phone screens.

slds,

I've not skinned the Spanish and Russian layouts :P, got a few things on my hands right now so I can't promise that I will :D

AWESOME BLACK! love black... black theme is good! Thanks OCK.

Hey one question, I want to hid sim contacts, but Adv hackings dont seem to work..... anyone know how to do this?

Not sure about this, it seems the tweak gets undone upon each restart :D

Hey mate,

just notice a problem with the M2Dv2 release......

after a phonecall and you dont touch anybuttons so that the phone is still showing "call history..... add call..... "talk" options" the talk button goes green and the phone freezes! no response for ages and have to remove battery to restart!

Hey Barbs666,

After flashing to the new rom, I also encountered the same problem several times after a phonecall and you dont touch anybuttons so that the phone is still showing "call history..... add call..... "talk" options" the talk button goes green and the phone freezes! no response for ages and have to do a soft reset to restart!

Wondering what is wrong...

Hi beat_you_justy, are you also using the M2DV2 rom?

Thnx for the speedy reply. No, it just resets by itself without warning randomly.

Was searching info about automatic time zone switching but was unable to find any that can shed some light on this issue. Does anyone here have any solutions?

Dear Ock,

been using your premium 25018, and now using your ROM M2D_25018.

but i miss the smartmemo application... did someone know where i can get this app?

thx

See post 650 in the B7300apps thread

==========

More builds updated on first post!

Guest acmjiffry
Sure thing, it'll have to be later though... I'll put a cab together when I get home in a few hours.

Hi Jumba

are you working on any new themes with new look.. :)

Guest dleeming

Hi Ock,

Great Rom the new one, I am using

Manila Classic, is there no way to display more calendar entries on the home screen or have an agenda screen like on your alphaUI.

Or... can I opt not to display all-day events in M2D?

Thats the only thing I miss on your roms... well all the M2D roms that are around.

Edited by dleeming

Guest Jumba
Hi Jumba

are you working on any new themes with new look.. :)

Hi, no not at this stage. To be honest, I am due for an upgrade soon and I'll probably move over to an Android/Meego device... winmo is on its way out imo.

I have only ever made one M2D theme (this one), and it took a lot of work... I don't feel I have the time now to do it all over again. :D

But you never know... I may just do some coloured versions of the Steel theme - or perhaps I'll do a remake of one of my old Titanium Skins.

Guest Dhoum

hey ock nice Rom i like it very much i have a lil' broblem i encountered in your alpha rom that is:

if you turn of the device the clock time resets any fix for it?

greetz,

Dhoum

Guest blyx1221

i just flash the new ock premium rom, what i notice that when someone call you it wont register the no. on call history/call logs and also message is not copying in sent items.

Guest ebsbow

An other very well made ROM by Ock!

Any chance of getting Premiumgray KenChan hybrid theme?

Or gray background with the Premium theme. That would be a big fat cherry.

Small thing.

Showcase doesn't show up for some reason. Any one else have this problem?

(Just reconfigured the device, so I am not kean to reset it just yet.)

edit;

Showcase is working again.( installed and de-installed an other showcase)

Edited by ebsbow

Guest apost

hello ock.

thanks for your great roms.i love every rom that you have made.

i am using your last premium rom 25018 now but i have a problem

the rom is in english

my regional settings is in greek

and the lost two months i live in germany

every time i sent a message with hotmail or gmail the receiver receives unreadable greek characters

every time when i do synchronisation with my outlook on pc the contacts have unreadable greek characters

i have the same problem with every rom since i came in germany

i have my own laptop with greek and english characters

and i am using spb keyboard in my mobile also with greek and english characters

do you know maybe witch is the problem or do you have to propose a solution ?

thanks again for your job and sorry for my bad english

Guest OmniaI900A

Hello ock,

first of all your ROMS are the greatest. I really appreciate your work!

I just have one question. I'm using your GTX ROM and I would like to assign the windows default calllog to a m2d softkey.

I'm just able to assign the OmniaLite CallLog, but i would like to keep it all really basic :) Maybe you can create a cab file?

I would be very thankfully for your help.

Greetings from Germany

Guest Dhoum

another question ock,

i would like to update to your new manilla rom cuz i like it very much but i would like to have your XMT too is there any way to get them both?

Guest zeriuss_83
You mean a something like a "Titanium Premium" version? I'm not sure if I have time to make one, meanwhile you can just disable M2D as Titanium is still kept in all my versions.

If I'm not wrong it's embedded in one of the shell dlls, can't remember which one at the moment. I recall having an issue with a Christmas start button some time back and was struggling to get it changed :D

I've kept in the bare minimum programs for a phone to function, and most of the OmniaLite apps are not included. The slightly greater amount of free memory may mean better multitasking.

See attached.

I get what you mean, I've gotten the landscape to work but still can't get t9 in other languages to work.

An RSS reader panel was something I thought about, but didn't really have time to look into. As I'm starting my studies soon, I'm afraid I won't have time to work on your ideas.

Mortscript and XMT skinning is not too difficult though, if you want a challenge you can even try your hand at customising XMT :)

here it is, but without landscape. You can made gtx without ezinput, and everybody cane install it by the cab.

htc_ezinput_v2.1.cab

Guest JulDra

Hi Ock!

I'm using your custom ROM which updated on yesterday and it was great! But I'm more interesting in M2D ver than the others.

Many thanks to your great work!

And another question: How can I install Original Dialer (on WM 6.1 Original rom) which will lock screen when calling? I had try to install some cab but all failed. They cant like Original Dialer!

Guest MATOOO

Can you please post the EzInput keyboard that supports landscape mode too? Thanks is advance.

PS. Your roms gave a new life to my old omnia :)

Edited by MATOOO

Guest clemmyb

Hey, started flashing ROMs again after a long absence, so this may be some change that happened a while ago, which would explain why I can't find my answer from searching around.

How do you open ActiveSync on your phone in this ROM? I see something about ActiveSync via USB only, which I hope isn't the case. I'm trying to add my google exchange server settings to sync my contacts and calendar (no email).

Any tips to be able to do this; either on the phone, or on the PC?

Thanks,

Clem

Guest the geek

Hi Ock!

Again, lovely ROMs you produce!

What is the difference between 25018 Ultralite (4th August 2010) and the older 23118 Ultralite (12th May 2010)?

Different OS Core (SYS, ROM)? Is 25018 really the build-nummer?

Any improvements by you in 25018, compared to 23118?

I'm currently using 23118 Ultralite - would you recommend switching to 25018 UL ?

Thanks!

Guest blyx1221

anyone having problem with sent items and call registry? when texting message the messaage was not move to sent item and incoming and outgoing call is not regestering. im using the lastest ock blue steel premium rom.

Guest X-pro
Hi Ock!

Again, lovely ROMs you produce!

What is the difference between 25018 Ultralite (4th August 2010) and the older 23118 Ultralite (12th May 2010)?

Different OS Core (SYS, ROM)? Is 25018 really the build-nummer?

Any improvements by you in 25018, compared to 23118?

I'm currently using 23118 Ultralite - would you recommend switching to 25018 UL ?

Thanks!

think ock would have a preety hard time judging what is best for your phone. Not all i900 are a 100 % alike so what runs well on ock's might not run as well on yours. How ever 23118 was faster than 25018 on my phone. Hope you can use a little of this until ock answers :)

Edited by X-pro