OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andham
a no brainer solution is to make sure the options page says "Farenheit" ..... which means ur in Celcius.... if u knew that the not sure, mine seem to work fine.

Thanks barbs :) - worked that one out after i posted. - missed the nuance of the setting.

Guest kebogila
Hi ock, just want to ask you, when will you stop creating new rom or stop using omnia?I really like ur rom

Nooo i hope it won't come true :) :D

But i guess if he move on, he would still make kickass ROM for something

And i was wondering is the alphaUI a one time ROM? i enjoyed it very much, espically the player.

Guest lieuliau

I'm using Premium build 25018. I have tried this solution and so far, no more freeze calls issue happen. I hope this work with you guys

Go to Tools > Options > Favorite Hackings. Click on Dialer Skin and choose Yes > Restart your Omnia.

Moreover: I'm using Inesoft Phone 6. After previous step, go to Inesoft Phone options and check ON to Inesoft Phone.

Guest dleeming

The theme i use is same as original, i just change the background. :D

If u love the icons..This is it ! :)

Icons.rar

Hi,

I am also using the GTX version and downloaded your icons, I just have one question..

Where do I put the icons?

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi OCK.

I'm facing a problem to send or reply emails. The destination address doesn't goes to the "TO" field. If I tap to "reply" an email, the field "TO" stays blank. If I open the Phonebook, select one contact then tap on "send email", it stays blank too. Tried also open an new email, them tapped the "TO" and select an contact's email... Guess what? Blank too! The only way to put the contacts mail address on the "TO" field is by writing the first contacts name on it, then selecting the correspondent address on the pop up menu.

Already tried Hard Reset. Already flashed again. The only Rom that seems to work properly on this is the Yonn"s Com 2 build. But I prefer GTX.

The funny think is that, us far as I remember, it used to work before...

Any tip how to solve it?

Thanks.

By the way, thanks for the great work.

Guest Kailash Jobanputra

i have upgraded to the OCK rom but would like to go back to the Original Indian rom. Kindly help me and provide me with a link for the original rom.

Guest h3ld3r_kid

hey ppl... i'ad one doubt... there is some way to add additional info to a contact person....

i've rom wm6.5.... 23118.... and i want to add to phone numbers in one person contact and i don't know how....

someone can help me?

thnkx

Guest Xenon_X
Hi,

I am also using the GTX version and downloaded your icons, I just have one question..

Where do I put the icons?

You can put anywhere, at my storage / storage card..

All you need just using CSMI and browse to the folder icons where you put..

Screen001.pngScreen002.png

Guest melburnian
hey ppl... i'ad one doubt... there is some way to add additional info to a contact person....

i've rom wm6.5.... 23118.... and i want to add to phone numbers in one person contact and i don't know how....

someone can help me?

thnkx

@h3ld3r

using Contacts..

1. Click on the person you want to edit.

2. Click on menu and select edit

3. Find the field you want to change or add.

4. Click Ok when you have finish?

Guest melburnian
Hi OCK

Will you be kind enough to make the manila classic something like this colors and with these tab icons :) Please

ss2vr7.png

thanks

@ acmjiffry

Just download the theme and use M2DC to change the theme to the one you want.

Guest melburnian
i have upgraded to the OCK rom but would like to go back to the Original Indian rom. Kindly help me and provide me with a link for the original rom.

I am assuming you are talking about the ROM made for India. I didn't think that ROM are country-related. Anyway You will have to google it.

There are stock standard ROM available in this forum by some solid cookers as well in WM6.1, Wm6.5 and WM6.5.x, so pick the one you want.

Guest Kailash Jobanputra
I am assuming you are talking about the ROM made for India. I didn't think that ROM are country-related. Anyway You will have to google it.

There are stock standard ROM available in this forum by some solid cookers as well in WM6.1, Wm6.5 and WM6.5.x, so pick the one you want.

Could you guide me to the roms that are available in the forum, probably a link or something like that so that I can use it. Thanks a lot for your help

Guest Khazaar

Hi all !

First of all, thank you very much OCK for your so well cooked ROMs ! I turned around customs ROMs for ages and your ROMs finally helped me to make a step further into this world. :)

I installed M2D build 25018 and it works perfectly. I just have some questions, maybe silly ones as newbie's, but I googled and searched MoDaCo without finding answers.

• when I soft reset the phone, M2D interface don't start by itself, I had to search for the .exe in the windows directory to start it manually (made a shorcut now). Is there a way to start it by default after a reset ?
  • as GPRS connections are expensive here, I disabled Weather tab with the cab you provide. I still have a 'Tap to update weather' under the flip clock. How can I remove it (and reduce the clock to fill the gap left by this message once gone) ?
  • in the touch calendar, every appointment automatically got a 15min reminder (which is fortunately not sync back to my lightning calendar). I didn't find where to disable this default annoying option.
  • is there a way to display more than one appointment in the home and lock screens (I use DJ Pete's lock screen) ?

Thx ! And good luck for your study !

Guest acmjiffry
@ acmjiffry

Just download the theme and use M2DC to change the theme to the one you want.

hi melburnian

Thanks Buddy but when i do the same, it freezing over tap movement and ock's m2dclassic doesn't carry the analog clock, so there is only a small digital clock and big space instead of the analog clock after apply the those themes....

after that only the request going to master OCK...

if you know the best them which fit to ock m2dc , please guide me for the download

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest ducristi

Hi Ock,

I really love alphaUI. I think it is great.

I would like to install it on your latest Build 25018. But I have no cab for it. I have googled it and have found different other things.

Can you help me with a cab for that .......... if there is one.

Thanks a lot

Guest Rebels
Hi Ock,

I really love alphaUI. I think it is great.

I would like to install it on your latest Build 25018. But I have no cab for it. I have googled it and have found different other things.

Can you help me with a cab for that .......... if there is one.

Thanks a lot

On behalf of OCK here u go...

ock_alphaUI_for_XMT.cab

Guest MimomaN

guys i have a question

those problems you are talking about is in the 25018 premium one as well ??!

cuz i downloaded it but i didn't rom it yet , i was waiting for the weekend

so what do you think ? i must wait for new one and delete what i downloaded ?

Hi Ock,

Great Rom the new one, I am using Manila Classic, is there no way to display more calendar entries on the home screen or have an agenda screen like on your alphaUI. Or... can I opt not to display all-day events in M2D?

Thats the only thing I miss on your roms... well all the M2D roms that are around.

I've seen some skins that allow 2 but in my tests I wasn't able to achieve that.

hey ock nice Rom i like it very much i have a lil' broblem i encountered in your alpha rom that is:

if you turn of the device the clock time resets any fix for it?

greetz,

Dhoum

Not that I can find, the only "solution" is to soft reset a few times. Seems that other WM devices are affected too by this bug.

i just flash the new ock premium rom, what i notice that when someone call you it wont register the no. on call history/call logs and also message is not copying in sent items.

Will make a note of this, thanks!

An other very well made ROM by Ock!

Any chance of getting Premiumgray KenChan hybrid theme?

Or gray background with the Premium theme. That would be a big fat cherry.

Think I'll leave it as an option as it's easy to install via cab.

Hello ock,

first of all your ROMS are the greatest. I really appreciate your work!

I just have one question. I'm using your GTX ROM and I would like to assign the windows default calllog to a m2d softkey.

I'm just able to assign the OmniaLite CallLog, but i would like to keep it all really basic :D Maybe you can create a cab file?

I would be very thankfully for your help.

Greetings from Germany

The M2DC program inside tools folder will allow you to do that, just assign it to \windows\CallLog.exe

Hi Ock!

I'm using your custom ROM which updated on yesterday and it was great! But I'm more interesting in M2D ver than the others.

Many thanks to your great work!

And another question: How can I install Original Dialer (on WM 6.1 Original rom) which will lock screen when calling? I had try to install some cab but all failed. They cant like Original Dialer!

Have you tried the options under Settings-System-Smartlock?

Hey, started flashing ROMs again after a long absence, so this may be some change that happened a while ago, which would explain why I can't find my answer from searching around.

How do you open ActiveSync on your phone in this ROM? I see something about ActiveSync via USB only, which I hope isn't the case. I'm trying to add my google exchange server settings to sync my contacts and calendar (no email).

Any tips to be able to do this; either on the phone, or on the PC?

Thanks,

Clem

I'm using just Gmail, honestly haven't tried ActiveSync, does anyone has any tips for our friend?

Hi Ock!

Again, lovely ROMs you produce!

What is the difference between 25018 Ultralite (4th August 2010) and the older 23118 Ultralite (12th May 2010)?

Different OS Core (SYS, ROM)? Is 25018 really the build-nummer?

Any improvements by you in 25018, compared to 23118?

I'm currently using 23118 Ultralite - would you recommend switching to 25018 UL ?

Thanks!

I've fixed a bug when opening photos from Titanium, that's the one significant change I made.

Hi OCK,

Yes. Im using the GTX_M2DV2_ock. Any advise?

Strange that it happens on 23118, is it a one-time occurrence? Cos most of the reports were of my 25018 freezing during calls, 23118 seems unaffected.

M2DV2_Fullscreen_weather.zip

calendar.zip

Dear mate OCK, this new Premium rom of yours' looking awesome! I love that theme, although I changed a bit (I'm using that too) - I put a transparent/glass clock instead.

How come you didn't used the same theme for the other M2D versions? (And a question... Are you using ANIMATED icons for the M2D Weather tab? If not, do you know where can I found them?)

Also... As you can see in my signature, I'm using your GREAT UltraLite (23563 build) rom. IS IT POSSIBLE to post me here, the links of the REST roms from this 23563 build? I'm interesting mostly for Premium & M2Dv2 versions.

Thxs. Good work, mate. I'm really enjoying the pics from your new rom... You're still "loyal" to i900ers (like me), are you? Lol. I thought you would be a HD2 owner by now, like Sector. (I LOVE that HD2, but too damn expensive - yet).

Yes, I've included animation for rainy weather

23563 links

The HD2 is indeed one nice device :D Extremely hackable too thanks to the guys over at xda who manage to run Android on it ;)

Ock help ! please "the program was install UNSUCESSFULLY............ because you dont have sufficient system permission"... ! i trying to install omnia keyboard..

love all your rom by the way!.. well done...

IGNORE THIS......as samsung keyboard good enough.. sorry

Are you installing it on a rom that has Omnia Keybd? Certain files may be set as read-only and thus can't be overwritten by the cab.

I am using the Ultra-lite rom with SPB 3.55 and Phone-Ex. Works great.

I just have one problem though: I have a bluetooth hands free kit in the car. I pair the phone and it works great. But if i switch off the hands free in the car (power off), the bluetooth on my phone switches off as well? It never used to - anyone know why?

Thanks

Can't ans u on this as I don't have a BT set :D Did previous versions work?

I never noticed the problem of the phone freezing with the blue steel version...... not sure what the other fella is using but i imagine its m2dv2 version....

also the message options dont seem to work to good when u choose from the menu options on the m2d page.

And when you do choose an option the keyboard icon does not seem to show up untill you go out and into the message screen again (say via picking a contact)

Also as a side note, using IE when I go to a page that would have a popup asking for a password etc It does not do it with this version (m2d and blue steel)

thanks!

May be related to htmlnote issues in recent builds, hope a new release fixes it. I'm working on 23129 btw.

I found one!

(25018 M2D)

The phone some time turn off by itself and I must turn it on again...and again. Any one know why? Can I fix this?

And another question: I installed SKTool to my phone. Does it work compatible with FavHacking which included in ROM?

Are u using any backup software? If u are, uninstall SRSWOW before backing up.

hm... i'm using premium 25018 and in m2d weather on home screen is missing, cant update it

it just says tap to update, and when i tap it, it says no weather data available, but in weather tab works perfectly

anyone knows whats the problem? :S

See my 2nd post for possible solutions.

Hi OCK,

Any expectations when the new GTX version will see the light ?

Re-releasing a few set of builds first, then I'll work on it :D

Hi Ock!

Having problems connecting the phone to the PC, when connecing i get "Unknown device recognized" and in device manager it's just "Unknown device". Then i have to change to a USB port on PC that i haven't used the phone at but now I'm on the last on.

Anybody knows what the problem is?

Regards

I've gotten this myself a few times but usually re-plugging it will work.

[Concerning your new 25018 ROM]

First I would like to thank you for a fast and stable ROM, I like the new skin. I'm experiencing a rather minor problem, though I would like to give some feedback on it. On the homescreen you can 'slide' to the Music tab, but apparently it isn't working, when I go to it, it starts Windows Media Player with the notification: "Cannot play the file. The file is either corrupted or the Player does not support the format you are trying to play." Though WMP can play every music file I have stored on my phone. Do you know how to fix this? :D I would be pleased to solve this little issue.

Citomaster

See my FAQs section on my 2nd post and install the HTC Audio Manager cab.