OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

ничего нового\интересного, а тему для Манилы и иконки любой дурак может вручную поменять... я разочарован.

I don´t understand you people since nearly one year the whole Builds 6.5 still the same there´s no change some have better battery managements some memory managements, Ock is doing a really god Job, I don´t know what you except from the Roms, that Ock creats everytime somthing special, there will be not coming something new from these Builds, so select the one that´s is the best for you and stay with it. I nearly flashed my omnia over 600times and all Roms are quitly the same, some have better touch some are faster but overall theres no big change.

sorry for my bad englisch

Indeed, threaded email was the last major feature introduced. I'm not a software engineer, so feature-wise I can't add new stuff to the roms; I can only tweak the appearance.

Another great ROM the Premium one seems to have an amazing battery life compared GTX so thank you, and also will please stop cooking Nitrogen in? and offer it as a .cab? cheers fella

Actually I like Nitrogen (though I've bought S2P too), I thought premium users would like a good music player included.

ock ! please give me the sms skin of your rom, thanks.

Get it here

Dear ock

Have switched to Manila Classic 25018 from GTX 23118 last night. no any bug found till now, working fine.

Thank you very much for your hard working.Good luck for your higher studies.

Best regards

Thanks for your well wishes :D

hey there! Thanks for the amazing new .rom It's really brilliant!!! ;) :D ;) :D I was wondering whether it's possible to add up more languages for writing sms and adding contacts to the phonebook (I specifically need Greek) and whether it's possible to change the default keyboard to the Samsung phonepad as I find it easier to use. I have the premium rom. Thanks in advance and keep up the excellent work!

Have you changed the keybd language to Greek?

Hi,

Can someone explain how to replace the original locker's ROM by S2U (S2U2 by default when i hold hang up key) ?

(I tried to found on Google but nothing except to disable the automatic lock screen) :D

I also tried to intall this : Disable_Auto_Device_Lock.cab

Is there a registry key to edit or remove ?

Don't think this is possible on the Omnia :(

i moved to iphone will never buy a winmo phone again ,thx for all cookers,shokka,ock and narrin rad for all your work and pdhee also

Thanks for the support!

Hi, I recently installed OCK Premium 25018 and I really love the theme and the speed. However, I am experiencing a problem with the clock... everyday at midnight it switches to London time and I need to switch back manually. Any ideas of how I can fix it? Thanks.

First time I'm encountering this, it's tricky to figure what's wrong as there are lots of dlls etc. I hope a new version would fix this.

[

ock_premium 25018

This is one of your 'bestest' works! Already downloaded and flashed. No glitches whatsoever. The M2D is a lot more stable than before and one doesnt have to repeatedly launch it after using a powerful application. PocketMusic works on this build too.

Question:

Though not so important, is it possible to have full M2D weather displayed on the home background? If so, how do I go about this?

Thanks mate!

Are you using the BlueSteel version? The fullscreen weather may look weird as it's for a different skin. Here are the files.

Sir,

Please Help me to disable clock flip on Build 25018

regards,

dilip.

Unfortunately this isn't possible on M2D.

Hello again! I fixed my old problem, but I have a new and pretty serious one. Whenever I press reply to an sms I get a blank screen and I need to press showcase to be able to close messaging (some sort of freeze).. Is there a way to fix that please?

Were you opening msgs from ur SIM card? There are severally issues with WM6.5 on i900, this remains one which I can't fix yet.

Guys please keep this forum clean. If you want to discuss political opinions open up a thread in the lounge, or better, in a separate forum.

Also this is not the place to blame - or even worse - to insult others.

Regards,

BB

Thanks Sir for the reminder.

Let's continue to maintain the friendliness that makes MoDaCo one my favourite forums :D

hi everyone,i need gtx look screen and white samsung keyboard and white dialer..and i have problem with gtx m2dc music player .every time that staretd,it showed error page,any advise?

thanks

See my FAQs section for the HTC Audio Manager cab for installation

Anyone has a mirror for M2D build 23118? I checked on OCK's blog but both links are dead :D Thanks a lot!

Oopss I've too deleted it from my HD, I guess that means I can't upload it for u.

Hi Guys

I'm testing Premium M2D rom and when i update wheather on home tab i doesn't show actual location for that weather. If i turn off location service and click update, when it shows me big white square in google maps with 2 buttons to confirm location or decline. But still dont't know what the location is. Anyone can help me with this ?

Other when that, great rom. Thx OCK

I've noticed that it reports my country instead of my city(and sometimes it doesn't), but a subsequent update fixes it.

The location service should be ON though.

hi OCK

I am using the latest manila classic and i faced a problem when i changed the background and some time it is freezing the screen in the windows screen ( not the home page)

Which windows screen are u referring to?

Hi,

I think there is a problem with the touch calendar, if I try to set a new appointment on the 1st of any month and that appointment should repeat every year then that month the next and the previous are locked, you cant edit, you cant add new contact nothing, but only if the reminder is on the 1st and only if it has to repeat.

Anybody can try and confirm its not my phone, I have the premium build 23118

Thank you

Seems like a compatibility problem, I'll make a note but can't guarantee I can find a fix.

Hi ock, just want to ask you, when will you stop creating new rom or stop using omnia?I really like ur rom

I'm furthering my studies, which means I won't have time to make more roms. Meanwhile newer builds don't really included much significant changes, so I don't think I'll cook them.

Nooo i hope it won't come true ;) :D

But i guess if he move on, he would still make kickass ROM for something

And i was wondering is the alphaUI a one time ROM? i enjoyed it very much, espically the player.

Yup, didn't have time to make improvements to it, it isn't that difficult to tweak though, the Mortscript manual helps a lot.

Hi OCK.

I'm facing a problem to send or reply emails. The destination address doesn't goes to the "TO" field. If I tap to "reply" an email, the field "TO" stays blank. If I open the Phonebook, select one contact then tap on "send email", it stays blank too. Tried also open an new email, them tapped the "TO" and select an contact's email... Guess what? Blank too! The only way to put the contacts mail address on the "TO" field is by writing the first contacts name on it, then selecting the correspondent address on the pop up menu.

Already tried Hard Reset. Already flashed again. The only Rom that seems to work properly on this is the Yonn"s Com 2 build. But I prefer GTX.

The funny think is that, us far as I remember, it used to work before...

Any tip how to solve it?

Thanks.

By the way, thanks for the great work.

Just replied to your PM, yup it's a new bug introduced in recent builds. Heard that 23129 has it fixed, so will be trying it out.

i have upgraded to the OCK rom but would like to go back to the Original Indian rom. Kindly help me and provide me with a link for the original rom.

Hmm... can't seem to find India under Samsung's firmware site :D

Hi all !

First of all, thank you very much OCK for your so well cooked ROMs ! I turned around customs ROMs for ages and your ROMs finally helped me to make a step further into this world. :D

I installed M2D build 25018 and it works perfectly. I just have some questions, maybe silly ones as newbie's, but I googled and searched MoDaCo without finding answers.

• when I soft reset the phone, M2D interface don't start by itself, I had to search for the .exe in the windows directory to start it manually (made a shorcut now). Is there a way to start it by default after a reset ?
  • as GPRS connections are expensive here, I disabled Weather tab with the cab you provide. I still have a 'Tap to update weather' under the flip clock. How can I remove it (and reduce the clock to fill the gap left by this message once gone) ?
  • in the touch calendar, every appointment automatically got a 15min reminder (which is fortunately not sync back to my lightning calendar). I didn't find where to disable this default annoying option.
  • is there a way to display more than one appointment in the home and lock screens (I use DJ Pete's lock screen) ?

Thx ! And good luck for your study !

1. Actually it should, have you checked that the plugin is enabled?

2. What I did was to simply move all the elements off-screen, but it seems that "tap to update" is not under the xml file?

3. You can try running the WM calendar and adjusting the default reminder settings. I did a registry compare but can't seem to track down the registry setting that does this.

4. Nope, as it uses the standard WM lockscreen

hi melburnian

Thanks Buddy but when i do the same, it freezing over tap movement and ock's m2dclassic doesn't carry the analog clock, so there is only a small digital clock and big space instead of the analog clock after apply the those themes....

after that only the request going to master OCK...

if you know the best them which fit to ock m2dc , please guide me for the download

There are a couple of great ones at the themes thread, I personally like the digital clock ones. Look for those with a "missed call" bar.

guys i have a question

those problems you are talking about is in the 25018 premium one as well ??!

cuz i downloaded it but i didn't rom it yet , i was waiting for the weekend

so what do you think ? i must wait for new one and delete what i downloaded ?

Wait for new versions :D

Guest JulDra

WOW! I forgot about Smart Lock. :D

Long time no see man! I thought that you are gone. :D

Waiting for your new version....

And one thing: Samsung Keyboard seem not really useful to much. It's too small to touch correctly. Can u replace it by the keyboard in GTX version or show me how to remove it.

Flash function (Settings-->Personal-->Buttons-->Flash Light) does not work correctly like it in 6.1. I love this function when power went out. It's the fastest way!

One again, thanks to your great great works!

Guest Heintraag

Hi OCK. I could not resist and download the new rom from your blog :D. And so far it has flashed a 100% perfect. No glitches or freezing so far. Slick new rom imho.

It's now Smartlock and not Slide 2 unlock.. is it a easy proces removing smart lock and inserting s2u again or why did you remove it? And how does one change the softkey "phone" to "lock" ??

The intergrated google maps does not work for me. Same keyboard problem as always. Your former rom, the GTX one, did have a good working google maps. What causes this rom to malfunction on the google maps keyboard again?

Edited by Heintraag

Guest melburnian

hi melburnian

Thanks Buddy but when i do the same, it freezing over tap movement and ock's m2dclassic doesn't carry the analog clock, so there is only a small digital clock and big space instead of the analog clock after apply the those themes....

after that only the request going to master OCK...

if you know the best them which fit to ock m2dc , please guide me for the download

Hey acmjiffry,

Yeah, OCK doesn't cook the analog clock. Have a look at the post http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...emes-for-omnia/.

Here is where all the themes are sitting. Just make sure that M2Dv1 and not M2Dv2.

Enjoy it

Guest Khazaar
1. Actually it should, have you checked that the plugin is enabled?

2. What I did was to simply move all the elements off-screen, but it seems that "tap to update" is not under the xml file?

3. You can try running the WM calendar and adjusting the default reminder settings. I did a registry compare but can't seem to track down the registry setting that does this.

4. Nope, as it uses the standard WM lockscreen

Thanks for your answers ! About the plugin, is it the "TouchFLO" plugin in the WM Home screen setting. It was indeed unchecked, I checked it back and now M2D starts almost by itself, but I get a message "Tap here to start TouchFLO" first. Normal or do I still have something else to do ?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs for the links, OCK mate...

(Btw... I can't stop my hands on the HD2! I'm spending 1 hr every single day, in the store nearby and I'm playing with it... OUAOU! What a device! And if you "play" enough with custom roms/radios, the device is TOTALY ROCKING!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

hi OCK! i'm currently on your latest premium build. I just have 1 concern on it, the e-mail. I noticed it's using windows live mail now, not hotmail POP? what bothers me is that even if i'm connected to wifi, when I check my hotmail, it doesn't recognize the wifi but will attempt to connect to 3G instead.

any fixes?

thanks in advance! :D

WOW! I forgot about Smart Lock. :D

Long time no see man! I thought that you are gone. :D

Waiting for your new version....

And one thing: Samsung Keyboard seem not really useful to much. It's too small to touch correctly. Can u replace it by the keyboard in GTX version or show me how to remove it.

Flash function (Settings-->Personal-->Buttons-->Flash Light) does not work correctly like it in 6.1. I love this function when power went out. It's the fastest way!

One again, thanks to your great great works!

Removing it isn't possible ;), if you don't need landscape, a cab for TouchInput is available from my second post. Do note that it can't be uninstalled cleanly.

Hi OCK. I could not resist and download the new rom from your blog ;). And so far it has flashed a 100% perfect. No glitches or freezing so far. Slick new rom imho.

It's now Smartlock and not Slide 2 unlock.. is it a easy proces removing smart lock and inserting s2u again or why did you remove it? And how does one change the softkey "phone" to "lock" ??

The intergrated google maps does not work for me. Same keyboard problem as always. Your former rom, the GTX one, did have a good working google maps. What causes this rom to malfunction on the google maps keyboard again?

S2U2 would be in GTX but not in other builds, it's easy to install the latest versions by cab though. If you are using M2D, M2DC allows you to change the softkey, set it to \Program Files\\S2U2\\s2u2.exe

Somehow OmniaKeyboard doesn't work in the input boxes, TouchInput (and the tiny WM keybd :D ) does.

so far the latest bulid works fine except whn crashes after call :(

I'm aware of this, hope to get it fixed in 23129.

Thanks for your answers ! About the plugin, is it the "TouchFLO" plugin in the WM Home screen setting. It was indeed unchecked, I checked it back and now M2D starts almost by itself, but I get a message "Tap here to start TouchFLO" first. Normal or do I still have something else to do ?

It should start on its own, but sometimes if you open too many applications, WM will start closing programs and you may see the "tap here to start touchflo" message.

Thxs for the links, OCK mate...

(Btw... I can't stop my hands on the HD2! I'm spending 1 hr every single day, in the store nearby and I'm playing with it... OUAOU! What a device! And if you "play" enough with custom roms/radios, the device is TOTALY ROCKING!)

It's crazy how they manage to get Froyo to run on it, just saw a video showing how the camera (Android's of course) works :D

Guest dragonmatahari

ock..

just a couple of suggestion.. been running GTX since its released..

can u considered to put google map's and opera mini's cache to My Storage (tweaks done during cooking)..

and to report a bug (if someones didnt done already) 'mtoolbox' didnt work on GTX..but on the titanium and ultralite it run perfectly..thats all :D

keep on the great work Mr.Chef!

Hello,

I'm using the version with AlphaUI... I installed Tomtom navigator and tried to add it to my shortcuts, but I get it with no icon... I receive a "select icon file" dialog but I have no idea where to find this icon (the icon is correct under WM6.5)...

Can someone help me on this ?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm using the version with AlphaUI... I installed Tomtom navigator and tried to add it to my shortcuts, but I get it with no icon... I receive a "select icon file" dialog but I have no idea where to find this icon (the icon is correct under WM6.5)...

Thanks

http://www.iconspedia.com/search/tom%20tom/

http://www.customxp.net/PngFactory/icone-p...om-one-isb.html

Guest PedroLopes

Hi Folks. I'm facing a problem to send or reply emails. The destination address doesn't goes to the "TO" field. If I tap to "reply" an email, the field "TO" stays blank. If I open the Phonebook, select one contact then tap on "send email", it stays blank too. Tried also open an new email, them tapped the "TO" and select an contact's email... Guess what? Blank too! The only way to put the contacts mail address on the "TO" field is by writing the first contacts name on it, then selecting the correspondent address on the pop up menu.

If anybody have a solution for that, please be free to answer.

Already tried Hard Reset.

Thanks

ps: this post Ive copy and pastle from an yonn's rom user, but this is exactly my problem; every single part!! Is happining in both roms. And one have suggestions?!

ock..

just a couple of suggestion.. been running GTX since its released..

can u considered to put google map's and opera mini's cache to My Storage (tweaks done during cooking)..

and to report a bug (if someones didnt done already) 'mtoolbox' didnt work on GTX..but on the titanium and ultralite it run perfectly..thats all ;)

keep on the great work Mr.Chef!

I'm not sure if moving the cache is possible, will look into it though.

Haven't tested mtoolbox, may give it a try one of these days :D

Hello,

Thanks

Seems that the shortcut doesn't have a png icon assigned, because my script will automatically look for it. You can see X-Pro's reply above for some website where you can get some nice custom icons to use

Hi Folks. I'm facing a problem to send or reply emails. The destination address doesn't goes to the "TO" field. If I tap to "reply" an email, the field "TO" stays blank. If I open the Phonebook, select one contact then tap on "send email", it stays blank too. Tried also open an new email, them tapped the "TO" and select an contact's email... Guess what? Blank too! The only way to put the contacts mail address on the "TO" field is by writing the first contacts name on it, then selecting the correspondent address on the pop up menu.

If anybody have a solution for that, please be free to answer.

Already tried Hard Reset.

Thanks

ps: this post Ive copy and pastle from an yonn's rom user, but this is exactly my problem; every single part!! Is happining in both roms. And one have suggestions?!

25018 and 23128 are affected by this bug, I've tested it in 23129 and it's working as it should :D

Guest Forgotten666

Greetings! Now I use ock_Premium_23129. Your rom rly fast and usefull. But i have 2 q: how can i see missed calls on home tab? how can i do 4 app launcher icon on home tab?

Edited by Forgotten666

Guest corpisa
Hi everyone, I'm back with a new rom for the i900 :D

This time I've tried out 23129 after some issues with 25018, so far it's running smoothly for me ;)

I've added full portrait and landscape BlueGrey keyboard skins for our Spanish friends too.

yeah... I'm flashing just for this!!! (this is the good thing of reading carefully the first post :D :D )

always wanted a nice skinnied default keyboard fully working on spanish language :D

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

Guest corpisa
I've not skinned the Spanish and Russian layouts ;), got a few things on my hands right now so I can't promise that I will :D

THANKS for taking the time to please individuals needs, you certainly are a special Chef :D

saludos,