OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest melburnian
Greetings! Now I use ock_Premium_23129. Your rom rly fast and usefull. But i have 2 q: how can i see missed calls on home tab? how can i do 4 app launcher icon on home tab?

Hi Forgotten666

It is not possible to see the missed calls on the homepage due to the design and limitations of the M2Dv2 UI.

For the 4 app launcher, I am assuming you are taking about M2D_Todaypage. Check this page out http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...creen-tutorial/

Guest Khazaar
It should start on its own, but sometimes if you open too many applications, WM will start closing programs and you may see the "tap here to start touchflo" message.

Yep, thx, that's was this appening. Now after another soft reset it starts by itself !

Well, if I can't get rid of the "Tap to update weather" message, i prefer actually seeing the weather icons. How can I get them back ? I uninstalled the cab fix you provided, but as expected this doesn't work, as you told the fix modified the xml. Can someone post the path to this xml and the code to paste to get back to this original home tab with weather ? (laaame, I know... I'm testing all the cool thing and get lost :D). (I have M2D build 25018)

Edit : I found three possible xml in the windows directory, HTCHomeSettings, HTCHomeSettings-ActiveTheme and HTCHomeSettings-BACKUP. I compared them with Notepad++ and found those keys which seem related to the weather status and differ between the three xml (wow, first time crawling within such big xml file) :

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_DIGITBG_IMG" id="227" value="250" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_STATUS_POS" id="229" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

The values are from the HTCHomeSettings-ActiveTheme file. Am I right if I copy back the value from one of the other file version ? Which one ?

Edited by Khazaar

wow another new build has arrived.. hopefully the rom with black themes will build soon.. ^^

if not i will use this new build anyway.. thx a lot ock.. ^^

Guest MimomaN

Master OCK , i have a very important question

sorry for asking it , but you will know how it's important for me

i would like to know a little list for all the upcoming versions you are planing to make , before stopping for the study as you said

why ? , because i would like to take a decision to download and rom the premium one now or wait for something

because i am in a weekend now from my work , and i would like to rom it because i am very busy all the week

and also i don't like to rom a lot of times , just one time when i find a good rom like yours and some free time like a weekend :D

so please bro tell me all the versions that you are planing to make before stopping for the study

Edited by MimomaN

Greetings! Now I use ock_Premium_23129. Your rom rly fast and usefull. But i have 2 q: how can i see missed calls on home tab? how can i do 4 app launcher icon on home tab?

yonn1981 is using TodayPage and HS++ in his roms, they allow today plugins to appear in M2D, I may try making this an option in my GTX rom too.

yeah... I'm flashing just for this!!! (this is the good thing of reading carefully the first post :D :( )

always wanted a nice skinnied default keyboard fully working on spanish language B)

saludos,

Hope it's working fine. briefly tested it :P

Thanks OCK for your great work

Mirrors : ock_Premium_23129.7z (100.12 MB)

Thanks, really appreciate it!

master can you please add esmertec jbed to your new gtx...thanks.

I think I'll leave this as an option :D

Yep, thx, that's was this appening. Now after another soft reset it starts by itself !

Well, if I can't get rid of the "Tap to update weather" message, i prefer actually seeing the weather icons. How can I get them back ? I uninstalled the cab fix you provided, but as expected this doesn't work, as you told the fix modified the xml. Can someone post the path to this xml and the code to paste to get back to this original home tab with weather ? (laaame, I know... I'm testing all the cool thing and get lost :(). (I have M2D build 25018)

Edit : I found three possible xml in the windows directory, HTCHomeSettings, HTCHomeSettings-ActiveTheme and HTCHomeSettings-BACKUP. I compared them with Notepad++ and found those keys which seem related to the weather status and differ between the three xml (wow, first time crawling within such big xml file) :

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CITY_POS" id="221" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERDES_POS" id="222" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS" id="223" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_CURRENTTMEP_POS" id="224" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_HIGHTMEP_POS" id="225" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_LOWTMEP_POS" id="226" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_DIGITBG_IMG" id="227" value="250" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERBTN_POS" id="228" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_STATUS_POS" id="229" value="240, 400, 240, 400" />

The values are from the HTCHomeSettings-ActiveTheme file. Am I right if I copy back the value from one of the other file version ? Which one ?

Aha, you should be able to get the values from the backup file - I just moved the elements off-screen ;)

25018 Titanium works fine! Fanks OCK!

Actually, I'll advise you to flash to an older build, as some have reported freezes during phone calls in 25018.

hi ock ,for last job can u build special gtx for lovers....i find prefect theme but not for omnia,can u edit to wqvga for new rom?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666636

I may move certain elements around, but there still will be limitations to the font colors etc :D

I'm open to more suggestions on how 23129 GTX can be improved. Of course the final decision will be made by me ;)

Master OCK , i have a very important question

sorry for asking it , but you will know how it's important for me

i would like to know a little list for all the upcoming versions you are planing to make , before stopping for the study as you said

why ? , because i would like to take a decision to download and rom the premium one now or wait for something

because i am in a weekend now from my work , and i would like to rom it because i am very busy all the week

and also i don't like to rom a lot of times , just one time when i find a good rom like yours and some free time like a weekend :D

so please bro tell me all the versions that you are planing to make before stopping for the study

I'll upload the usual 5 versions, plus an update to GTX.

Guest dimera

I flashed the manila classic 23118 two weeks ago and I was considering that this will be my final ROM. Now you are tempting me with this updated GTX version. You are a great chief OCK. Thank you.

P.S Do you know that s2u2 2.42 has problems with not updating the clock after waking up of the phone /at least for me/. I revert back to 2.41. and the problem was gone. Please check this for the GTX rom.

Edited by dimera

Guest MimomaN

great , so i am going to the Premium one

but i have a question about the GTX version

there will be Real changes on it or just the white theme only ?

Guest JulDra

Hi Ock!

I have 1 question with your new ROM.

1. In the Home menu: (I don't know what it exactly called is)

- At there, I have changed screen to Landscape mode and I got all things wrong. Is that landscape mode is work correctly or not?

Screen01.jpgScreen05.jpg

Edited by JulDra

Guest new_gerry

master ock please change the icon of the signal, battery, and volume indicator with a new beautiful one (like in yonn's gtx). i mean...you dont have to copy it. you just create a new one. but its up to you if you do it like that. thank you.

Guest Adaho0
In the Home menu: (I don't know what it exactly called is)

- At there, I have changed screen to Landscape mode and I got all things wrong. Is that landscape mode is work correctly or not?

It's well known bug !! :D None of manilla builds don't work in lanscape mode correctly. Just use it in portrait mode only.

- Alarm not work correctly when I install G-Alamr which work without any bug in your old ROM.

For me G-Alarm never show alarms in M2D2 homepage. old ROM you mean wich rom??

Guest new_gerry

master ock please add touch response to gtx...it is an application makes your omnia's touch screen very responsive.thank you very much. hope you think about it.

Edited by new_gerry

Guest Rebels
master ock please change the icon of the signal, battery, and volume indicator with a new beautiful one (like in yonn's gtx). i mean...you dont have to copy it. you just create a new one. but its up to you if you do it like that. thank you.

+1 :D

Hi Ock, i see some opinions on how must look your upcoming GTX room,

Maybe you can cook some of the new Android taskbars or something else that floats in XDA, i've installed one of them and really rocks! With the magnified icons too!

Guest ExH413
2. At Today Screen:

- Alarm not work correctly when I install G-Alamr which work without any bug in your old ROM.

the pic says that your next alarm is in 32 hours and the homepage only shows alarms that are in the next 24 hours.

Guest codo2003

Hi Dear Ock

Thanks very much for your great work for the OMNIA..

can I install the alpha UI to the M2D ROM?.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Guest lo0ker

why the Alarm alway display "OFF" in the main screen, I have already set a Alarm~ :D

and the M2D~allways restart.....

Edited by lo0ker