OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Alien-Tech
Ock! please, make 23118 gtx without htc ezinput. this rom is the best!!!!

I prefer Samusung with Escobol's skin keyboard..... it's still the best finger board for my sausages :D

Guest marko_r

Hey ock nice rom, I notice that this rom and older one either don’t ring when mail come, or sometimes only ring at half, sometimes even whole ringtone sounds its quite weird :D

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi OCK!

I have some suggestions for your 23139 GTX edition:

1. Nitrogen have a new build. Check the topic at XDA

2. Could you insert the "Yonn 2G Minimal Lite dialer" (not the last one whit the GTX skin, but the previous that look very similar to the 3G dialer). This dialer is lighter than

3G and runs faster. If you not using Video Calls (its not popular yet here in Brazil), this dialer it is the best.

3. Also would be great having the dialer switcher to change between they without soft reset. So if I want to make a Video Call eventually, I just switch the dialer and "presto".

4. The Omnia Lite Phonebook have some issues yet: When selecting a category, clicking in menu>set appoitment nothing happens (But the "send email" is working and this is great)

5. Could you put into tools the "Shake and Save"?

6. I'm almost sure that you will not do this, but asking costs me nothing: Could you leave some apps, like Gmaps, opera mini, Smart Memo, JBlend (I prefer JBed) Windows Live, Windows Messenger, and even nitrogen out of the Rom, and provide the cabs or the link in first post. Some of those apps are constantly upgraded, like gmaps or nitrogen, and the old version stays occupying space on memory. Others are not used by all people, etc, and the Windows stuff are easily installable via MarketPlace (Windows Messenger never worked well for me. It overcharges the processor using about 80% of it, so I prefer to use Nimbuzz). Note that I'm not talking about things related to the UI (like HTC Album or Phonebook or tCalendar, etc), but only apps that can be installed latter without big efforts, and with no registry changes needed.

Maybe you cold provide an "all-in-one" pack for download with all the apps that you leave out of the rom, so the users would pick up only the ones that they want... But I still prefer the links to the pages so we can download the actualized versions.

7. I'm currently using the OmniaLiteKeyboard. I've installed it over the Omnia Keyboard and its working just well. The only problem is that it stays a little bit over the bottom bar, but not in the middle of it like happens if it is installed on a rom without Omnia Keyboard pre-installed. I do not know if is possible to solve this problem, but the Omnia Lite Keyboard is a great keyboard, very handy, with all the things where they should be. Try it on Your premium M2D Rom and see what I'm talking about.

post-601532-1282066911_thumb.png

This could be a "GTX Semi-Lite" version or so...

Thanks for the Job. I'm using yours and Yonn's Roms for almost 5 months (alternately) , and they are keeping better and better day by day.

Yonn_OmniaLITE_JD2_Keyboard.cab

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest dragonmatahari

Ock,

regarding u'r planning for incoming custom taskbar.. please keep u'r pchanOverbmp.dll because it already great (with flash charging icon and 10% battery percentage = consume less cpu usage) :D

For example (just to share opinion ;) ), only replaced extracted outress.96.dll,shellres96.dll and tapres96.dll from darkninja's android taskbar ...and still preserve u'r nice battery icon :D

post-500991-1282072661_thumb.png post-500991-1282072692_thumb.png

post-500991-1282072672_thumb.png post-500991-1282072685_thumb.png

Ock,

regarding u'r planning for incoming custom taskbar.. please keep u'r pchanOverbmp.dll because it already great (with flash charging icon and 10% battery percentage = consume less cpu usage) ;)

For example (just to share opinion :D ), only replaced extracted outress.96.dll,shellres96.dll and tapres96.dll from darkninja's android taskbar ...and still preserve u'r nice battery icon :D

Totally agree, Ock's Battery icon rocks!!! in fact the Magnified icons are the only ones that must change, :D

Guest thechemistree
Just checked the setting again, it seems it wasn't one I found a long, long time back, I'll keep you posted if I can recall where I've seen it.

Ok Ock.. I'll wait for your response.. thanks btw!

Guest barbs666

HEY Ock thanks new Rom is great,

still having issue with selecting the "new message" icon from M2D, when messaging starts up the icon for the keyboard not there! I also disbabled auto deployment too.

ANYONE CHANGED THE PHONE PART? if you have was it better or worse?

thanks

Edited by barbs666

Guest Daniel Gava

thanks

Take a look at this topic:

www.modaco.com/content-page/275595/best-radio-phone-rom-for-i900-at-the-moment/page/40/

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest kebogila

thanks

I have, from something old to DXIA5 from samsung. and i got better reception for my phone but worse wifi reception ;)

I still can't decide what should i go for, AlphaUI, Titanium, or M2D i want to make personalized theme based on PERSONA 4 games :D

can anyone give me the M2D original skin so i can tweak it?

P.S

ock is alphaUI a skin you use or a skin you made?

Since i saw a great alpha ui custom :D post-644750-1282103579_thumb.jpg

Edited by kebogila

Guest Rebels
P.S

alphaUI is indeed a XIAMultitheme but was made by OCK not used. :D

Guest barbs666
Take a look at this topic:

www.modaco.com/content-page/275595/best-radio-phone-rom-for-i900-at-the-moment/page/40/

yeah cool mang, was really asking if anyone has changed the phone part specifically in Ocks Rom and the results

Guest Lunchbox77

Hi OCK master,

i don't know if it's the latest build error, but all the trid versions have the same issue, the phone randomly freezes,

i thought it's contact error in the mainboard, but it freezes even on volume change, so i tried an older build and works like a charm.

I was waiting for a titanium premium, but afrai of the crashes.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Ock

Still using fantastic GTX 23118 & waiting the up grading of GTX.

Best regards

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Hi ock, thank you for your splendid work.

Can you re-upload the Titanium Premium once again because it's more than 7 hours that i'm trying to download it but the server

says "NOTICE: No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment".

Is there anything you can do ?

Big thanks !!!

Will try to do so... It's working ok for me though, perhaps Mediafire has different servers for different parts of the world.

You're damn right, just wanted to tell you about that issue, certanly it's not a big deal, just want to change and use sometimes M2D, sometimes Titanium.

Btw, to get the magnified icons on taskbar, you need to install the New SDKCerts file that floats on XDA, i don't remember but i guess i downloaded from the Dark Ninja Thread too, the file name is NewSDKCerts.

I installed it first, then the cab for the Android taskbar, and after a SR... new icons!

Hope you can figure it out, if not, who cares? your ROM is awesome by itself!

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip!

Hey ock nice rom, I notice that this rom and older one either don’t ring when mail come, or sometimes only ring at half, sometimes even whole ringtone sounds its quite weird :(

I've not set it to notify on receiving new email, but I suppose you've set it?

Hi OCK!

I have some suggestions for your 23139 GTX edition:

1. Nitrogen have a new build. Check the topic at XDA

2. Could you insert the "Yonn 2G Minimal Lite dialer" (not the last one whit the GTX skin, but the previous that look very similar to the 3G dialer). This dialer is lighter than

3G and runs faster. If you not using Video Calls (its not popular yet here in Brazil), this dialer it is the best.

3. Also would be great having the dialer switcher to change between they without soft reset. So if I want to make a Video Call eventually, I just switch the dialer and "presto".

4. The Omnia Lite Phonebook have some issues yet: When selecting a category, clicking in menu>set appoitment nothing happens (But the "send email" is working and this is great)

5. Could you put into tools the "Shake and Save"?

6. I'm almost sure that you will not do this, but asking costs me nothing: Could you leave some apps, like Gmaps, opera mini, Smart Memo, JBlend (I prefer JBed) Windows Live, Windows Messenger, and even nitrogen out of the Rom, and provide the cabs or the link in first post. Some of those apps are constantly upgraded, like gmaps or nitrogen, and the old version stays occupying space on memory. Others are not used by all people, etc, and the Windows stuff are easily installable via MarketPlace (Windows Messenger never worked well for me. It overcharges the processor using about 80% of it, so I prefer to use Nimbuzz). Note that I'm not talking about things related to the UI (like HTC Album or Phonebook or tCalendar, etc), but only apps that can be installed latter without big efforts, and with no registry changes needed.

Maybe you cold provide an "all-in-one" pack for download with all the apps that you leave out of the rom, so the users would pick up only the ones that they want... But I still prefer the links to the pages so we can download the actualized versions.

7. I'm currently using the OmniaLiteKeyboard. I've installed it over the Omnia Keyboard and its working just well. The only problem is that it stays a little bit over the bottom bar, but not in the middle of it like happens if it is installed on a rom without Omnia Keyboard pre-installed. I do not know if is possible to solve this problem, but the Omnia Lite Keyboard is a great keyboard, very handy, with all the things where they should be. Try it on Your premium M2D Rom and see what I'm talking about.

post-601532-1282066911_thumb.png

This could be a "GTX Semi-Lite" version or so...

Thanks for the Job. I'm using yours and Yonn's Roms for almost 5 months (alternately) , and they are keeping better and better day by day.

1. I'm using the 1.2 alpha version, is there a new version out?

2. Just wrote to Rugal who ported it to WQVGA... waiting for this permission to add it ;)

3. Nice idea, will add it in thanks to Rugal's script.

4. Could be some dependency issue - some more files may be need from B7300- the tricky part is figuring out which is the one out of the dozens :P

5. Not sure if everyone's using it, you can put the cab into your XDA_UC folder - this is how I install it

6. Did you secretly steal my notebook? :D This is exactly what I was planning to do :D

7. I've tried to use Showcase to adjust it but was not successful B)

Ock,

regarding u'r planning for incoming custom taskbar.. please keep u'r pchanOverbmp.dll because it already great (with flash charging icon and 10% battery percentage = consume less cpu usage) :D

For example (just to share opinion ;) ), only replaced extracted outress.96.dll,shellres96.dll and tapres96.dll from darkninja's android taskbar ...and still preserve u'r nice battery icon :D

Thanks for the idea.

I like my own % battery icon :( too

Hi!

Using Premium 23129 and also feeling that the battery drainage is faster on this build.

With regards

Just checking, which rom were you previously using?

HEY Ock thanks new Rom is great,

still having issue with selecting the "new message" icon from M2D, when messaging starts up the icon for the keyboard not there! I also disbabled auto deployment too.

thanks

Are you creating a new sms message from the Messaging tab? I'm testing a beta version of GTX and it seems ok... By the icon do you mean the small icon is missing, or is the whole keyboard not visible?

I have, from something old to DXIA5 from samsung. and i got better reception for my phone but worse wifi reception :D

I still can't decide what should i go for, AlphaUI, Titanium, or M2D i want to make personalized theme based on PERSONA 4 games :D

can anyone give me the M2D original skin so i can tweak it?

P.S

Since i saw a great alpha ui custom ;) post-644750-1282103579_thumb.jpg

It's mostly made from scratch by me :D

Hi OCK master,

i don't know if it's the latest build error, but all the trid versions have the same issue, the phone randomly freezes,

i thought it's contact error in the mainboard, but it freezes even on volume change, so i tried an older build and works like a charm.

I was waiting for a titanium premium, but afrai of the crashes.

Does anyone else have similar issues on 23129? I've been using it for a few days and haven't gotten a freeze yet.

Guest guillotes07

Are you creating a new sms message from the Messaging tab? I'm testing a beta version of GTX and it seems ok... By the icon do you mean the small icon is missing, or is the whole keyboard not visible?

It's mostly made from scratch by me :D

Does anyone else have similar issues on 23129? I've been using it for a few days and haven't gotten a freeze yet.

Hi ock, i've been looking for some roms to upgrade to, and yours is the one i chose. i really think i'm gonna like it, but the thing is i am REALLY, REALLY noob at this (i just learn fast haha) and i don't want to use my phone as a paperweight :D can u help me a lil bit?

i'm using windows 7 ultimate+windows mobile center+omnia sgh-i900L. thx very much for ur help and the grat work u're doing.

Hi ock, i've been looking for some roms to upgrade to, and yours is the one i chose. i really think i'm gonna like it, but the thing is i am REALLY, REALLY noob at this (i just learn fast haha) and i don't want to use my phone as a paperweight :D can u help me a lil bit?

i'm using windows 7 ultimate+windows mobile center+omnia sgh-i900L. thx very much for ur help and the grat work u're doing.

Well man, i have an Omnia i900, Windows 7 Ultimate on my Laptop, and for flashing i use a Virtual Machine with windows XP on it. (VMware i think)

Just install the USB Omnia drivers, reboot a couple of times and start flashing!!! (Don't forget to follow the flashing instructions)

So far no problems, i've flashed my phone several times...

In the forum there is a thread with more detailed info.

Sorry for answer instead of Ock, i just want to help.

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest kako78

Hi kebogila,

Where did you see that ?? I neeeeed it !! :D

All,

I have a few issues with OCK AlphaUI ROM. Can someone help ?

1/ On Win Seven, I have to uncheck "Enable advanced network functionality" in Settings | Connections | USB to PC for my phone to synch. I don't need to do that with another machine running Windows XP.

How does come ? Is it an issue with Windows Seven's drivers ? (sometimes 7 tells me he is looking for an SGH-908 drivers when I connect my phone)

2/ Wifi.

I can connect to wifi but I'm unable to browse in Opera or retrieve weather or GPS Xtra.

Each time, my Omnia wants to connect to GPRS but I don't have a data plan.

How can change this ?

3/ Internet connection over ActiveSync.

Same, when I'm connected through ActiveSync, I can't retrieve weather. I can however retrieve GPS Xtra (when connected under Windows XP).

Do you know what I need to configure ?

@ock, your AlphaUI really really rocks. I have tested plenty of ROMs and this is the 1st time I got so happy with my phone.

Best regards,

Guest Daniel Gava
1. I'm using the 1.2 alpha version, is there a new version out?

2. Just wrote to Rugal who ported it to WQVGA... waiting for this permission to add it ;)

3. Nice idea, will add it in thanks to Rugal's script.

4. Could be some dependency issue - some more files may be need from B7300- the tricky part is figuring out which is the one out of the dozens :D

5. Not sure if everyone's using it, you can put the cab into your XDA_UC folder - this is how I install it

6. Did you secretly steal my notebook? :D This is exactly what I was planning to do :D

7. I've tried to use Showcase to adjust it but was not successful :P

1. Ok. Sorry for this... I Assumed that the version was the same of the older Roms and installed the new before opening it to see...

2 and 3. Good news! Hope he gives the permission soon

4. This is not an important issue. Don't bother with that.

5. Ok. I've just never looked the cab file by there... I'll take a look around.

6. He he he..., here in Brazil we would say that this is a "Transnimento de Pensação"! :(... Its a pun on the words "transmission of thoughts"... Something like "Transmought of thissions"... ;) . Also this is a good new :D

7. That is very sad... This is a very, very good keyboard. Anyway I'll keep using it by cab over the Omnia Keyboard.

Guest PJ_Omnia

QUOTE(PJ_Omnia @ Aug 18 2010, 05:30)

Hi!

Using Premium 23129 and also feeling that the battery drainage is faster on this build.

With regards

23563 (also the one before this one) and then 25018 (?_i think it was this number with the hanging bug and premium with Jumba theme) and now 23129 premium with Jumba theme.

Guest shokka9

@ MimomaN

Jeeperz.....where did i put that now.....i dont have it anymore bro. :D you could download the ROM i think from HERE

and extract the M2D theme (if you know how.......) someone here will, and even add it to the new M2D (Sense) to make it nice....i cant test it - as i dont have Omnia anymore.

@ Alien-Tech

Nah, not had it for a very long time.....miss cooking....now using iPhone 4....yeah i kno.....it jailbroke and really customised....not gonna bore you with the details or the pics :D but its sweet.

Gonna get Windows Phone 7 device in New Year (as well as Android 3.0) and start playing again. So i will be back, but i have no idea what device yet!

@ Ock....

i'm alswys keeping an eye on EVERYTHING, thats what i do (very well)... ;)

Not cooking nothing for now....nice clean break....had HTC Hero (sold), BLackBerry Storm 2 (sold), now as above iPhone 4. Might make some themes for iPhone as its pretty simple really.

Made some themes for Hero and a few of my own ROMs too, Android is nice, far better than WinMo, but a different language (which i kinda got to grips with - BASIC LEVEL)

So, lots of cooking to come in the future, for now i just chill, educate, work, etc ; buti miss cooking a LOT!

Take care people and KEEP enjoying the Omnia, it taught me a lot and it gave me a lot too :D

Laters!