OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Gtx version of OCK´s rlTodaySkin, if you like it, İ will finish it.. ;)

Sorry for my bad englısh.. :huh:

rltodaygtx.png

Edited by styla

Guest wisdome416

rltodaygtx.png

FANTASTIC! please finish it....

Guest CoolHandPuke

hi ock, nice rom. currently using your latest build on 12 august. 23129 premium

i have noticed a massive heat surge when using wifi during charging and wanted to ask is it true that the larger pagepool handles heat better for intense usage.

if so, what pagepool is this rom using and is it possible to have latest build with largest feasible pagepool?

thanks for your work.

Edited by CoolHandPuke

Guest mobilefox

rltodaygtx.png

Looks Gr8.

Plz finish it bro...

Guest the geek
Most of them are unknown to me: AutoDataConfig, DataKeeper, Delete_RO, RilBubble, rVCDaemon. These files are this ROM specific, 'cause I didn't find them in other roms...

What functions have these exe files?? May I delete them without negative effects?

I deleted all of them, and the system is running without problems. Actually there's only "AlarmWatcher" in my Startup, because I'm using the Samsung-Clock.

It's very hard to find out what these programs do exactly... try a search on the internet, e.g. "windowsmobile autodataconfig" and you'll find a few hints.

Guest vctender

over 200 pages and nobody seems to have the same problem like me:

I have configured the e-mail-client to get new messages every 10 minutes (over gprs/umts). If the display is active (omnia not in suspend mode), everything works fine. But in StandBy-Mode, the phone does not search for new messages (except randomly requests). Any idea?

Some bad workaround is to disable suspend mode and enable only the dimm-function, but this will empty the battery within a few hours.

Guest SorrowWind
It's very hard to find out what these programs do exactly... try a search on the internet, e.g. "windowsmobile autodataconfig" and you'll find a few hints.

Thanx for the reply, geek! )

After insane surfing on different forums I found the answer on one of the russian friendly fuzzy sites :huh:

My humble translation:

-AlarmWatcher - Samsung Alarm (free to purge)

-BluetoothManager - contains bt com manager and icon

-DataKeeper - Date correction

-Delete_RO - clear files with Read Only attribute

-LifeMon - Blogs and podcasts access (free 2 purge)

-poutlook - Push Mail service

-RilBubble - Additional icons (free 2 purge)

-SipListener - Vibra in standard Samsung keyboard (free 2 purge)

-SpbGPRSNotify - SPB GPRS Monitor (free 2 purge)

-DataKeeper - Possibly Storage manager. Do not remove.

U're right, most of them is pile of trash. Thx again;)

hi ock,

i like your new titanium premium, but... there is no app called CM Internet Sharing like you have in Premium rom and i'm using it a lot to have internet on my laptop via wi-fi. so if there are more people like me, go here and install it by yourself.

btw this new 23129 is working way better than 25018

keep up the good work :huh:

Edited by d3us

Guest dimera

OCK, may I suggest you the following for the new GTX ROM:

Can you consider another look for the digital clock /the same look as the normal flipping clock of htc devices but without the flip :huh: or if it is not possible - can you, please, leave enough space in the home tab for later installation of the flipping clock to avoid eventual graphics conflicts.

Guest pappa_gone

Hi Ock, i would know if you inserted my XML file wich contains all the italians cities and the major world cities in your last release

Edited by pappa_gone

Guest SorrowWind

Hi, OCK!

I've encountered that all TEST and tweaking standard tools are failed to start in the Ultralite ROM.

I mean GSM test, Device Test etc. Is there a way to fix them? I need them badly... Thx.

Hi Ock,

I'm using your UL ROM and i have installed your M2D V2 All in one, and works great but the weather beloww the clock in the Home tab doesnt get updates, I've been testing all day and nothing. The Weather tab and internet work great, just the Home Weather doesn't.

I even made the operator trick, and nothing...

Do you know how to fix?

Thanks!

Edited by Acogu

Guest Rebels
Hi Ock,

I'm using your UL ROM and i have installed your M2D V2 All in one, and works great but the weather beloww the clock in the Home tab doesnt get updates, I've been testing all day and nothing. The Weather tab and internet work great, just the Home Weather doesn't.

I even made the operator trick, and nothing...

Do you know how to fix?

Thanks!

U need to install the attached cab.

Manila_Home_Weather_Updater__with_MortScript_.cab

Guest anismanis

Hi. Please help me for my first flash. I'm in Indonesia with a Addict Player (Omnia) i900 with SFR as carrier. I've asked some people here and they advise me to install DXIA5. So after searching on the I've found this rom from OCK like the 6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 one. But now I see on this thread that OCK has many others nice rom and itj just make me wonder which one to choose. :huh:

My question: are all these rom fitting with DXIA5? And are they all 6.5 WM?

As you can see I still need to learn ;)

Thanks

Guest DerEineDa

@anismanis

When you speak about "DXIA5", then you mean the phone-part of the firmware. Ock does not provide the phone-part with his ROMs, so you are free to use any one you like.

My advise would be to first update your phone-part. Most people recommend "PUJA1" at the moment, see here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...hone-part-poll/

You can download it here:

http://depositfiles.com/de/files/fk5nbzme3

After updating your phone-part, you are free to use any of Ock's ROMs.

Edited by DerEineDa

Guest anismanis
@anismanis

When you speak about "DXIA5", then you mean the phone-part of the firmware. Ock does not provide the phone-part with his ROMs, so you are free to use any one you like.

My advise would be to first update your phone-part. Most people recommend "PUJA1" at the moment, see here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...hone-part-poll/

You can download it here:

http://depositfiles.com/de/files/fk5nbzme3

After updating your phone-part, you are free to use any of Ock's ROMs.

Thanks for reply.

I see... But why It's said that OCK made a rom named ROM 6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 OCK?

Actually I've once downloaded the file i900DXIA5_updater_xp.exe. Do you think that I can use this one (rather than PUJA1. btw not so popular according the link you gave me :huh: ), then install one of the OCK's rom?

Please tell me more just to avoid me a big catastrophe with my Omnia ;)

Edited by anismanis

Guest BrBuggyB

Running the latest Premium ROM. Great Work Ock! Feels like falling in love with Omnia all over again after not flashing for 8 months!

However, I cannot get the bluetooth to work properly. The standard bluetooth headset is not recognised and I tried pairing it with another phone and failed as well. Any ideas on a fix? Other members have the same issue?

U need to install the attached cab.

Thanks a lot Rebels , it seems to work, but it's strange, now the Weather tab doesn't get updates, and the Home tab show the weather but stucks with the same weather , doesn't change. Little bizarre!

See ya!

Guest marko_r
Hey ock nice rom, I notice that this rom and older one either don’t ring when mail come, or sometimes only ring at half, sometimes even whole ringtone sounds its quite weird tongue.gif

I've not set it to notify on receiving new email, but I suppose you've set it?

In sounds and notifications i did...

And ringtone only half ring or no ring at all, only when phone is in stand by...

Guest melburnian
is there a way to make the 'x' button into minimize instead of close?

i find that minimizing messages is the only way of making it faster..

@adaaat

Please read Post #2

Guest melburnian
Thanks for reply.

I see... But why It's said that OCK made a rom named ROM 6.5.3 DXIA5/23093 OCK?

Actually I've once downloaded the file i900DXIA5_updater_xp.exe. Do you think that I can use this one (rather than PUJA1. btw not so popular according the link you gave me :huh: ), then install one of the OCK's rom?

Please tell me more just to avoid me a big catastrophe with my Omnia ;)

@anismanis

Ock doesn't cook with the phone-part in his ROMs. The ROM are for the PDA part only, so whatever phone part you have now is what you will have at the end of the cooking OCK's rom.

Hope that helps you.