OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Rebels
ock roms are great but unfortunately battery killer.

Thats a wrong statement dude, which rom r u on? OCK's m2dv2 lasts 3/4days with a normal use but ofcoz if u r having so many apps installed and r a heavy user then surely ur batt gonna die in 2 days. so u c its all depends.

Thats a wrong statement dude, which rom r u on? OCK's m2dv2 lasts 3/4days with a normal use but ofcoz if u r having so many apps installed and r a heavy user then surely ur batt gonna die in 2 days. so u c its all depends.

+1

Can anyone give me feedback about OCK's new build, but UltraLite version?! I'm interesting for ULs.

(For me, the VERY BEST choice would be an UltraLite (6.1 or 6.5.x) stable/fast rom, with M2Dv2 & S2U2 "pre-cooked" - to save time to install them myself).

So it will not be an Ultralite ROM... right? :huh:

+2 :huh:

Guest LANYCO

+3

Guest LANYCO

OCK

I testing 23129 Titanium Premium. It has same fail that 25028, bluetooth fail.

Bluetooth fail to conect with others devices like car bluetooth or pc bluetooth

It´s a big problem for me, but other user have same failure??????

thxs

Edited by LANYCO

Guest pilot2k

have the same bluetooth problem..... and i am back to OCK's GTX ROM. It looks good and BT works perfect. Waiting for newer rom. mayby master will fight this bug)

Edited by pilot2k

Guest andrew.mazlim
So it will not be an Ultralite ROM... right? :huh:

Not really, it could be! If you check Khuanchai's topic, there are MANY UltraLite roms, with everything removed... and M2D added!!! So...?

Guest andrew.mazlim
ock roms are great but unfortunately battery killer.

Except EVERY UltraLite OCK's rom I tested, with other more "heavy" roms, the battery's dropping faster, indeed.

I must agree with the man.

From every cheff I tested roms (over 10 top cheffs), the best roms about battery lifes were from... Ryrzy, Nichlash, Khuanchai, Shokka9. ALWAYS talking about 6.5s, right? Because, the BEST for battery life was one of Qbus and another from t2008 (both 6.1).

Guest andrew.mazlim
No, it doesn't. Use Premium if you want manila, or install it by yourself

Generally, that's my main problem, always. I really love TouchFLO from every other UI... but I'm really don't need almost ANY of these countless (many) apps in Premium or M2D roms - not only OCK's, every cheff's. So, my only choice (except OLDER roms from Khuanchai, when he was "cooking" for i900) is to using UltraLite roms and install the M2D myself; the problem is, when you installing M2D manually, you have... 50-50 chances for TouchFLO to running fast & properly, without problems.

That's why I'm trying to find a "clean/naked" NEW build... but with M2Dv2 on-board!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest LANYCO
have the same bluetooth problem..... and i am back to OCK's GTX ROM. It looks good and BT works perfect. Waiting for newer rom. mayby master will fight this bug)

You are using gtx rom with igo8, because when i tested this rom, when I use igo8 and incoming call s2u2 freeze my cell and only solution was reset it.

Guest lohasc

I flashed to 23129 Premium a week ago, great ROM, but after installing quiet a number of software, I found the wm6.5 is acting strange or change to more 6.1 like graphics.

OCK is there a Cab for fine tuning the look of the wm6.5 os GUI to the one u had FINE TUNED?

A Million Thanks for all ur hardwork. :huh:

Guest h3ld3r_kid

ey ppl.... i'ad rom 23118 but one little problem... when i put the handset ( earphone ) i almost can't ear the caller talking to me.... can i bust it up????

Hi there, do you know where to find the Ock's AlphaUi Theme in a cab version, to install on the new ROM's because i've looking for it on several pages and didn't found it.

Does anybody can help me or at less tell me if the file is in this topic?

Thanks a lot, see ya!

Guest melrose82
Generally, that's my main problem, always. I really love TouchFLO from every other UI... but I'm really don't need almost ANY of these countless (many) apps in Premium or M2D roms - not only OCK's, every cheff's. So, my only choice (except OLDER roms from Khuanchai, when he was "cooking" for i900) is to using UltraLite roms and install the M2D myself; the problem is, when you installing M2D manually, you have... 50-50 chances for TouchFLO to running fast & properly, without problems.

That's why I'm trying to find a "clean/naked" NEW build... but with M2Dv2 on-board!

can you please post the link.. i also like lite roms but M2D as my ui.. thanks

Guest Rebels
Hi there, do you know where to find the Ock's AlphaUi Theme in a cab version, to install on the new ROM's because i've looking for it on several pages and didn't found it.

Does anybody can help me or at less tell me if the file is in this topic?

Thanks a lot, see ya!

Here u go mate...

ock_alphaUI_for_XMT.cab

Guest fizikon

i tested other cheff s roms to and sorry but it is real, ock premium 23129's battery life isn't 1 day on my phone: 3G connection always on and i use youtube often, ..... At the same time Ryrzy's rom more better than ock's rom on my phone ;)

(sorry for my bad english)

Except EVERY UltraLite OCK's rom I tested, with other more "heavy" roms, the battery's dropping faster, indeed.

I must agree with the man.

From every cheff I tested roms (over 10 top cheffs), the best roms about battery lifes were from... Ryrzy, Nichlash, Khuanchai, Shokka9. ALWAYS talking about 6.5s, right? Because, the BEST for battery life was one of Qbus and another from t2008 (both 6.1).

+3 for your knowledge.

(sorry for my bad english again :huh: )

Guest andrew.mazlim
can you please post the link.. i also like lite roms but M2D as my ui.. thanks

They are (Khuanchai's) a bit old roms now, bro. They are 2009 roms, with M2D Classic...

Also, it's not polite to post a link in OCK's topic, from different cheff.

Just search in "i900/General ROM Discussion" and you'll find Khuanchai's topic.

Hello Ock.

I have used almost all the builds of your ROMs in last 4 to 5 months or so and infact they are all great :(

I have just one query about the M2D Stuff. Can you give me a link to a better clock rather than just the white huge clock. I have seen some Black Transparent clocks in some ROMs but havent been able to get the Cab. Any idea where do i get that ? :D

Thanks

Try searching for twolf's clocks - he makes a few great ones

Very nice Rom/s. I'm using the UltraLite rom right now. But I want to use some of the applications from the Titanium/premium. Where can I find the cabs from these Roms?

There're a couple at the original cab repository, as well as the B7300 OmniaLite apps ported.

Hi Ock, you can try this one on post number 878:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...188&page=88

The name of the file that i'm using is "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar QVGA fixed"

The magnified icons works!

Remember to use the NewSDKCerts on post 885 before install the taskbar, just one page after.

I didn't test this with other taskbars like Ovi's ones, but maybe i will.

Now just make your magic ;)

Thanks, I'm testing it out and it's working perfectly!

I would like to suggest the WP7V2. The Cab is attached. Tried a little, its nice. But would have to put in Rom some program to view weather, like msn weather or something, since this UI doesn't have weather panel.

Also it runs like an app, and not like "home", so pressing the red button will not bring it to top... Take a look and see if it is worth.

Think I'll leave it as a choice as it's easy to install using a cab.

Dear OCK, sv0911 has done splendid job with Titanium. Take a look HERE

Maybe u could use it as ur new UI ofcoz after consulting with sv. Its currently supports wvga only but sv has promised me of doing a wqvga as well. He has done it b4 also with his full screen weather and i know resizing those many images r not easy. Hats off to sv0911.

I've tried resizing some simple WVGA ones but I'm not sure about sv0911's. Don't have time these days though.

+1 problems with bluetooth. It shut's down automatically :'(

Big pitty, as UL (last version) is awesome. Fast, stable and beautifull!!

I'll check my OEMDRIVERS again, thanks.

hi OCK! ;)

Just browsing around on modaco and found this link

http://www.modaco.com/content/windows-mobi...with-srs-wowhd/

its an update for srswowHD on HTC HD2.

I dont know is it work with omnia. But if it work maybe you could cook it in your rom?

as we know the current version 1.2.10.0 we should add to the registry to stay on the Headphones mode(hardware state for Headset always on) resulting disabled speakerphone on omnia dialer skin

i like to try it, but i'm affraid if i should do the hard reset if it not working :huh:

i wonder it is anyone here tried this CAB before? thx

(sry for my bad english :D)

Regards,

Interesting, I may try it out.

I wonder that there's a lot of mess in the Windows\StartUp folder in the Ultralite ROM.

Most of them are unknown to me: AutoDataConfig, DataKeeper, Delete_RO, RilBubble, rVCDaemon. These files are this ROM specific, 'cause I didn't find them in other roms...

What functions have these exe files?? May I delete them without negative effects?

And there's BtIconNotifier link to exe, that reveals rather ugly standard BT activity indicating icon on the taskbar. Is there a way to change it to a cute one?) I disabled this, and there's no bt indication at all(

Thx in advance!

Nobody except the staff at Samsung knows what exactly they do, I've kept them in as I've noticed that they don't take up too much ram, but you're free to experiment and delete AutoDataConfig, DataKeeper, Delete_RO

Tests.zip