OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
Hmm, I've hard reseted 2 times after flashing but the showcase did not open for me: via the start menu icon, via the icon in the Tools folder, via the shortcut of the upper right hardware button...

On my Omnia with GTX 23118 refreshed - Showcase works fine, from both menu button and from shortcut in start->tools.

fixed the wifi button..

edit the wifi icon and set \windows\wifi_ON-OFF

is there also a file to make a shortcut to for bluetooth on off? can't find it in the windows directory or start up folder...

what's the difference between the weather on the home screen and the weather tab? the weather tab doesn't know my hometown but on the homescreen weather my hometown was found automaticly......

oh and am I the only one where the launcher page looks screwed when you add programs? the text under the buttons overlaps with eachother (left right) and with other button icons (under)....

Guest Alien-Tech
is there also a file to make a shortcut to for bluetooth on off? can't find it in the windows directory or start up folder...

what's the difference between the weather on the home screen and the weather tab? the weather tab doesn't know my hometown but on the homescreen weather my hometown was found automaticly......

oh and am I the only one where the launcher page looks screwed when you add programs? the text under the buttons overlaps with eachother (left right) and with other button icons (under)....

.....yep search for ToggleBth icon in windows folder :huh:

OCK this is customizable as hell..... thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I've hard reseted 2 times after flashing but the showcase did not open for me: via the start menu icon, via the icon in the Tools folder, via the shortcut of the upper right hardware button...

Strange...

Maybe it's scared of you hahaha

Are you sure you waited for the automatic installation of the apps, and the auto-reboot?

If you did, i dont' know the reason, mine works fine.

See ya!

Guest iyancoolbgt

Hi OcK. Congratulations with your new ROM :huh:

just a quick question, I just want to know is the "start" button in your latest ultralite build located on the top or on the bottom?

I ask this because there is no screenshot for ultralite.

Keep Rocks OcK!!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi OcK. Congratulations with your new ROM :huh:

just a quick question, I just want to know is the "start" button in your latest ultralite build located on the top or on the bottom?

I ask this because there is no screenshot for ultralite.

Keep Rocks OcK!!

"Αmazing" question, bro. I can't stop laughing! Sorry, don't be ungry...

...but an "UltraLite" is JUST LIKE the other "full-pack" rom (like you may saw in the pics), but it's a "naked" rom! It's THE SAME FIRMWARE, the same build! So, the UI/layout is EXACTLY the same. And, just to let you know, all 6.5.x NEW builds (from some time by now, quite months ago), they have the "Win" button on the bottom taskbar, on the left.

(And before someone attack me, saying "he's a new user, he doesn't know", it's a matter of simple observation & common sense.)

Again, it was just funny for me, DON'T get yourself ungry.

Cheers and... read a lot, spend great deal of time in learning WinMo and your device.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest corpisa

thanks for all your hard work and dedication and specially for your willingness to please everyone, I don't recall a post where you got angry with anyone or deny trying to please someone if you could.

my best wishes in all your life projects :huh: you have certainly left a great legacy and share a special place among all the great i900 chefs.

saludos,

Guest VTomi75

Hi all!

I've just tried the latest Titanium Premium build and I'm pleased with it so far, it's a nice ROM. I only have one thing missing. I'd like to see my upcoming appointments on the lockscreen and - if possible - on the Titanium screen, even when calendar bar is unfocused. Thanks in advance for any help.

Guest Alien-Tech

OCK is there a way to have both plugins on home screen "Iphone plugin" and Yonn's HS for incoming calls? I tried this by using M2DTP_config but Position Y number is always set for both plugins same value?!

OCK is there a way to have both plugins on home screen "Iphone plugin" and Yonn's HS for incoming calls? I tried this by using M2DTP_config but Position Y number is always set for both plugins same value?!

Good idea, it'll complete the look of GTX if can be solved. :huh:

Hi Ock,

Many thanks for all your excellent ROMs that you have shared with us. Yours have always been top drawer ROMs and it will be sad but understandable if you now feel that its time to move on. I myself moved to an HTC Desire some two months ago but I still have my my beloved i900 which has given me so much pleasure over the past two years.

Your GTX is indeed a true masterpiece. Thank you Master Ock.

Guest NeoTheGhost

GTX 23118 refreshed

its a great rom, but since the new gtx clock-design actually has no flip over animation, why does it still have this 01:02 set back time thing going on?

is there a way to disable the clock from doing that and instead simply always show the right time?

thx in advance

Guest mihaidenis
ock%20i900%20roms.png 

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.

Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days ;) .

And to help you pick a suitable rom, check out this handy chart which I've put together following feedback from our friends here. Also check out Sb.'s post on the different build branches.

Trying a custom rom for the first time? Read up Sector's guide first, and follow it up with tips from Angel's collection. It's a good idea to backup your contacts, messages etc before each flash.

Build 23118

GTX23118refreshed.jpg

Here's an update to my most-downloaded rom of all time, presenting: GTX 23118 refreshed ;)

I've made some new skins for the people, action and launcher tabs to complete the GTX look in M2D. Tweaked also a few things on my ClassicGrey skin.

Integrated on the home tab is a quick launcher for your favourite programs, along with a missed call notification icon. DarkNinja and pin12's Android toolbar is also included. To change an icon, tap and hold an icon. To add or remove icons, tap and hold the area just above the icons.

New in this "refreshed" version is full landscape mode in TouchInput. I've fixed the T9 mode and also enabled T9 for a few more languages.

I've included an alternative dialer (thanks Rugal!), with a simple GTX skin I've made. Do note that it does not support video calling. Use the Dialer Switcher inside the tools folder to switch between WM/GTX/OmniaLite dialers without having to soft reset.

This would probably be the last rom I would be releasing for the i900. Would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support all this while. It's been a pleasure sharing my creations with the MoDaCo community :(

What's new:

• Added launch bar with missed call notification to home tab
  • Added some regional settings
  • Added lite Dialer and dialer switcher, ported by Rugal
  • Added new GTX skin for lite dialer
  • Added tool to reset left softkey to"lock" (in S2U2 folder)
  • Added landscape mode in TouchInput, with fixed landscape t9 and additional languages
    • Added new taskbar icons by DarkNinja and pin12 (thanks!)
    • Re-skinned S2U2 battery charging icon
    • People theme is now skinned GTX-style
    • Re-skinned programs tab
    • Re-skinned action tab with Bakuryu91's icons, thanks!
    • Repositioned home tab elements for a cleaner look
    • Retouched a few graphics in my ClassicGrey WM theme
    • UPXed a few more apps
    • Restored DXID BT drivers

Updated: 1st September 2010

Free Storage: 89 MB

Free memory: 53 MB

Download (101 MB) : Mediafire | Direct link (on hostinstall.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 23129

ockPremium%2023129%20header.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm back with a new rom for the i900 :D

This time I've tried out 23129 after some issues with 25018, so far it's running smoothly for me :P

I've added full portrait and landscape BlueGrey keyboard skins for our Spanish friends too.

For this build, inspired by Jumba's BlueSteel theme (still one of the classiest skins for M2D I've ever seen), I've found some time to make some themes to add on to his excellent work. I hope Jumba won't mind me using his excellent art piece (dropped a note to him though, but guess he's busy with work :D ?) Thanks for your themes, Jumba!

New in this build is a fully-skinned Omnia keyboard (landscape and portrait supported, as well as phonepad and keypad), and a brand-new WM6.5.X theme. I've kept the core of my kitchen as I'm happy if it so far B)

What's new:

- Added BlueSteel M2D skin (with flip clock) by Jumba

- Added BlueSteel WM lockscreen by Jumba

- New WM theme, PremiumGrey (by me)

- New Omnia keyboard skin (by ock)

What's changed:

- Slight edits to Showcase skin to fit theme

- Updated HTC Calculator (from LEO)

What's fixed:

- Replying emails should work correctly now

- Fixed bug when opening photos from Titanium

- Fixed minor skin issues with HTC Calculator

- Hopefully BT audio issues would be solved (Thanks acrocosm and yonn1981)

Updated: 12th August 2010

Free Storage: 89 MB

Free memory:55 MB

Download: Mediafire | Mirrors by xavierf (100 MB)

M2D3.png

Updated: 15th August 2010

Free Storage: 120 MB

Free memory:56 MB

Download: Mediafire (88 MB)

m2d_23129.jpg

m2d_c.png

Free Storage: 125 MB

Free memory:56 MB

Download: Mediafire (84 MB)

m2dclassic_23129.jpg

titaniumpremium.png

By request, a Titanium-only version of Premium version :D . Contains all the goodies of the Premium version, Omnia keyboard added too.

Updated: 16th August 2010

Free Storage: 116 MB

Free memory:63 MB

Download: Mediafire (91 MB)

TitaniumPremium_23129.jpg

titanium4.png

Free Storage: 146 MB

Free memory:62 MB

Download: Mediafire (70 MB)

Titanium_23129.jpg

ul4.png

Free Storage: 169 MB

Free memory:63 MB

Download: Mediafire (51 MB)

Big THANKS to all who donated!

Thanks for all your generous support :(

[*]Chandan

[*]Sapunkov

[*]netutopic

[*]amb123

[*]chris (mpayne)

[*]X-Pro

[*]Kev23

[*]Daniel Neugebauer

[*]Árgyélus

[*]skoda60

[*]Juuso-Pekka Voimala

[*]Alysson Souza/ Avohai

[*]Stanislav Kupryakhin

[*]Andy Bochmann

[*]PJ_Omnia

Thanks also to everyone who has encouraged me with your kind words :huh:

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Nicklashidegard

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR and camera fix

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

bikertibi - tshres patcher

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

Yonn1981 - For his expertise and HUGE kitchen

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

Jeffrey2000 - Great-looking W7 Premium theme

gfandrea - GFX Theme

amarullz - Fantastic BlueBlack Windows Theme

m.carroll - PureBlack theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

htctoucher - great M2Dv1 skin

thekevster - For his great work on action screen tab

Jumba - BlueSteel theme and more M2D tweaks

Dinik - Great icons!

younxt - Great GTX icon set

Sb - Hi-quality icons

Zitoun - More icons

escobol - Grey Samsung Keyboard skin

DJ Pete - Sense Lockscreen

bgill55/bga7x - Russian Black skins

Paul - for modaco.com, and fantastic support for us chefs

A_C - S2U2

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

zemrwhite2 - rotation animation tricks

Hosting and Mirrors by:

Sinaaa - Many thanks for providing me web hosting.

fense - Freakshare mirrors!

advancedpcs - Direct downloads. Yipee!

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (including but not limited to : Khuanchai, Sector, Ryrzy, Nicklashidegard, lexuz, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

Yes you`ve done it.

U "refreshed" gtx with bugs and hangs.

Yes it`s a succes.

U should tested more before adding that crap on homescreen(it`s kinda useless and most of important full of bugs).

I find also that any changes I made in M2D when I hit apply the phone hangs.

Still afther hardreset device twice those problems persist.

Sorry but I have to go back to old GTX.

Thanks for your hard work....

And maybe u can keep it on.

And fix later on all this things.

U should tested more before adding that crap on homescreen

Lol, we are the testers and this is custom rom. You are using it free of charge and OCK has lost his free time in making that rom. What is your contribution here?

Guest andrew.mazlim
The only crap I see here is your post with 5 meters long quotation!

+ 1.000.000!!! I really can't understand, why the new users are quoting the FIRST POST of a topic, usually MANY times updated from the author and about... a mile LONG!

Guest chandanbs

@dimera ++++1000.

@mihaidenis.. die sonne..better watchout what you say to chefs here.. They are doing this work on their precious free time .. if you dont have patience to test their roms for bugs, you better not use their roms. Better stick to Samsung stock ones...

Even Freedom of speech has some limits.. Show respect to get respect....

Guest mihaidenis
@dimera ++++1000.

@mihaidenis.. die sonne..better watchout what you say to chefs here.. They are doing this work on their precious free time .. if you dont have patience to test their roms for bugs, you better not use their roms. Better stick to Samsung stock ones...

Even Freedom of speech has some limits.. Show respect to get respect....

I say nothing bad about his work.

Just showing him some bugs in his new release.

What`s wrong?

I say thanks to him for his work.

U don`t.

So stop arguing.

Guest mihaidenis
gtx 23118 refreshed, works fine just some minor bugs.

Those like Mahaidenis should show some respect and politeness.

I say thanks to him for his work.

So read carrefully before posting.

Mahaidenis,

the system didn't hang on any changes to m2dc, you don't hv to hard reset, touch_flo just dislodged itself. Just set touch_flo back from Settings/Home/Items