OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest fizikon

hi ock..

(GTX 23118 refreshed) is really good. i am testing still but, for the present battery life is better than premium 23129 indeed..

thanks for your work..

Edited by fizikon

Yes you`ve done it.

U "refreshed" gtx with bugs and hangs.

Yes it`s a succes.

U should tested more before adding that crap on homescreen(it`s kinda useless and most of important full of bugs).

Thanks for your hard work....

Hey dude, don't be an ass.

First you mock about the ROM and then say thanks? You say "crap" to the stuff that Ock cooks, and then say you're not insulting?

That's the way you thank a guy who spend a lot of time cooking a rom and give it to us with no charge at all?

C'mon man, show some respect. If you don't have any good to say, simply dont' say it!

You can post bugs or errors, and opinions about the functionality of the ROM in your device, they're welcome here.

Maybe we'll find a solution to your problems. But please, don't be an ass, If you don't like OCK's work just leave and be happy.

Btw, remember that even our devices are the same model (Omnia i900), there are differences between them, so, if this ROM works for me, maybe will not work for you.

Besides, the user also makes the difference...

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest corpisa
Just showing him some bugs in his new release.

What`s wrong?

I say thanks to him for his work.

what bugs? you probably don't even know how to use your phone. I've been testing this version since last night and I have not found one issue so tell me what's happening to you and we'll show you how to use your phone, and even if there is something show some manners and respect.

slds,

Guest corpisa
I say nothing bad about his work.

U should tested more before adding that crap on homescreen(it`s kinda useless and most of important full of bugs).

Go badword somewhere else idiot :P

Edited by corpisa

hi guys.Is it possible to disable quick launch bar on home tab(gtx refreshed)?need my phone.ex plugin instead.cheers...

Go to Tools>M2DTP Config

There you can change iPhoneToday plugin and use the one you want.

But if you don't want the new IconBar, why you changed to this ROM? :P

See ya!

Guest corpisa
hi guys.Is it possible to disable quick launch bar on home tab(gtx refreshed)?need my phone.ex plugin instead.cheers...

remember this is just and M2DTP plugin so go to tools/M2DTP and in window just long press on iphone today and remove. You might want to copy all the x,y,w and settings in there just in case you want them back, then also in M2DTP you can put ph onex plugin but I guess you already know that part.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest abenine

i 've installed ock gtx refreshed yesterday, great ROM !! fast & beautiful :P

but i have problem, resco photo manager doesn't work in this ROM, everytime i open this app freeze..

i already hardreset then installed photomanager again, but it still won't work.

sorry for my bad english. :)

i 've installed ock gtx refreshed yesterday, great ROM !! fast & beautiful :)

but i have problem, resco photo manager doesn't work in this ROM, everytime i open this app freeze..

i already hardreset then installed photomanager again, but it still won't work.

sorry for my bad english. :(

Thats strange bro, mine working fine. I'm using resco photoman pro v. 7.10 :P

Guest abenine
Thats strange bro, mine working fine. I'm using resco photoman pro v. 7.10 :P

yes bro...i installed photoman v.7.10 too, on the other ROMs before its working fine. :)

Guest foxmylife

hello! I don't know why but the time of my incoming text message is 4 hours late. The time in the cellphone and outgoing text is correct. Can someone help me?

Hi OCK. I'm downloading the new GTX version. I have only one question: In the previous versions of 23118 builds we had the issue with the malfunctioning of the option "Send Email" in the Phonebook. When clicked nothing happened. Is this issue gone in this new version?

Thanks.

I suppose Phonebook is linked to OmnaiLite's Jinbox, so that's why it won't work properly in my roms. WM's contacts should work ok?

Master Ock, I'm sad to here this will be your last rom for i900 and happy to here the gtx refreshed. Loved all of your cooked roms and used only your roms in my omnia. I really liked your gtx rom and still using it. Thank you for the gtx refreshed rom :D :D :D . Downloading it now and flash. We will miss you. Thank you for all your roms!!!! Hope to here from you for more input even if your not cooking. Thanks. Are you switching to anotherphone? he he :P

I've gotten an i9000, but still have my i900 :(

Hi All,

Can anyone advise on the phone (radio) firmware version of the OCK ROMs? I'd like to update my Omnia, that's on DXHK3 currently (and I believe that's fairly old... :) ). I'm running on OCK Build 23118 (the original one, not the one released today) by the way.

Help, please? B)

No radio firmware is bundled, so it won't be changed.

I am very sad, Spain is sad

Dont leave us, I'll have to pull the omnia or buy to android

I do not want (and I can´t € € €) happen to Android.

My biggest congratulations on your work and your dedication

I hope everything goes well and see you around here from time to time

Sorry for my poor google translate.

See U

I still have my Omnia, I would be away for some time but maybe I may return some time next year if there's still demand for i900 roms :( Some chefs like yonn1981 are doing a great job too.

Ok, thank you anyway.

That's great! Downloading right now... According to the list of changes, I'll love it! :-)

Another question to you, great chef Ock! You've said that it is probably your last ROM for i900. Do you plan to publish your kitchen (like yonn1981 did ;-) ) ? I think many users would be happy to take one of your ROMs and customize it for themselves.

Anyway, thank you for your great efforts! Good luck and all the best in your studies and your life :-)

Ok, here's a link to my kitchen

Read my guide to know how to start cooking. :(

i've tried your last work (gtx refreshed). It's great but i've one problem. Wifi shortcut doesn't work in the home. How can i solve? And i liked the previous dialer...Can you post the cab??

Oops, I'm using AKtogglewifi which I install by xda_uc and that's why I didn't spot this bug. You can either install it or point the shortcut to \windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe

Whre's the fix softkeys?? I've already done 2 soft reset but always the same error.

Which error are you getting? The fix softkeys tool is meant for fixing the left soft key after using M2DC, because m2dc may reset it to point to the dialpad if you access its softkeys tab.

Really great rom is coming with the refreshed gtx:) Report after a little testing: wi fi shortcut in the home page is not working /only indicates on/off status/ ; showcase seems to not be cooked in the rom :P /at least it does not open from the icon in settings or a hardware button shortcut/; 3g icon in the new task bar is the old one. Only one time it does show the 3g icon with the style of the new task bar.

But the rom is stunning as functionality. We only need a few fixes :D

I may have missed it out, does installing it via cab fix it?

...Great stuff...

..another error is soft button in home tab "Lock" it takes you to dialer instead of locking phone :)

Use the fix softkeys app to fix this.

If I may ask, what is the additional region added to the rom and what languages does the keyboard support in details?

There're a number, can't list them right here, as for languages there're feedback that some layouts are not fully working, but listed T9 language files includes Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German (some issues), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.

I only speak English, so I really can't tell the difference between them (and can't test them thoroughly) :P

Nice ROM, I am really surprised of the speed.

One problem though: The keyboard looks broken when switched to german.

Tks for the report, I'll try to see which file is causing this.

Too bad, OKC's last work is not a superb BLACK version, though...

Or perhaps not... :(

Oh, Ock Btw, what about a GTX Lite version (without omnialite Phonebook, call log and others), will you make it?

It will be your very last ROM hehe

See ya! :P

I've got one uploaded, haven't tested it yet :)

hey OCK just a quick question.

why didn't you make the new GTX rom on 23129?

It seems 23118 has been quite stable, and I didn't notice anything new about 23129, and thus decided to revert to an old trusty one.

Hi ock again...

some troubles with new rom:

- the 4 buttons at home screen are gone... I just press the fix softkey in programs tab and they dissapear.

- I cannot conect to internet with the usb cable of the device in my pc.

Thanks for your time!

Go to tools-m2dtp_config, and press apply to restart M2DTP

Problem:

1) wifi shortcut doesn't work

2)keyboard in compact qwerty mode doesn't work

1) You can either install AKTogglewifi or point the shortcut to \windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe

2) Are you using a different language? I've fixed the keyboard for English, but didn't have time to fix them for all other languages. If it troubles you, perhaps you may want to try out Fingerkeyboard?

Only in GTX versions of your rom in upper bar i always got airplane icon (w/o airplane mode enabled).

I suppose you're still able to make calls? Try installing this cab to get back the original icons

I installed the GTX version 2 month ago but i can't overwrite the xml file because it's in the rom memory.

Try using totalcommander or Resco Explorer, which should allow you to do so :(

Hi

I am using OCK's M2D Build 23129

can anyone understand why, when i connect my omnia via cable to my laptop - windows explorer opens at C:\Windows\system32

This never happend before.

Seems a problem with your computer, have you configured anything? Don't think it has to do with the rom you're using.

Hi OcK. Congratulations with your new ROM :(

just a quick question, I just want to know is the "start" button in your latest ultralite build located on the top or on the bottom?

I ask this because there is no screenshot for ultralite.

Keep Rocks OcK!!

It's located at the bottom.

someone can tell me how can I change the default player (WMP) on the M2D music tap? ? ?

I would set the Nitrogen player...

Nope, it's not possible as M2D uses HTC AudioManager.

GTX 23118 refreshed

its a great rom, but since the new gtx clock-design actually has no flip over animation, why does it still have this 01:02 set back time thing going on?

is there a way to disable the clock from doing that and instead simply always show the right time?

thx in advance

Nope, this "feature" is built into manila.exe.

I say thanks to him for his work.

So read carrefully before posting.

I appreciate all feedback, and yours is a valid one, as some may not like the new launcher panel as sometimes M2DTP may not work well especially if M2D is restarted etc. You can easily disable it from starting up though by running m2dtp_config

Hello

Is samsung Keyboard Removed in this version? :P

Or how can I obtain it.

Thanks

Here's a cab

hello! I don't know why but the time of my incoming text message is 4 hours late. The time in the cellphone and outgoing text is correct. Can someone help me?

Does this happen for all messages? I'm not sure if this has got to do with your phone operator.

Guest neilpiaro
Go to Tools>M2DTP Config

There you can change iPhoneToday plugin and use the one you want.

But if you don't want the new IconBar, why you changed to this ROM? :P

See ya!

Guessed as much.Actually am on Ock's gtx but thought i "refresh" it as well.Was unsure bout the launcher hence.Cheers though buddy,much appreciated.Will d/l and flash now

Guest neilpiaro
remember this is just and M2DTP plugin so go to tools/M2DTP and in window just long press on iphone today and remove. You might want to copy all the x,y,w and settings in there just in case you want them back, then also in M2DTP you can put ph onex plugin but I guess you already know that part.

slds,

Nice one,much appreciated.Cheers

Guest neilpiaro

OCK,excellent work once again,will be flashing this asap.May i just ask,your avatar looks sweet.New work?Got that hint that you might do a "black" one so just wondering.Anyhow,your roms will be sorely missed.Very grateful for all your work

Guest melburnian

Hi Ock

Another master gone? Ock, you are going to be sorely missed. You gave our omnia a new lease of life again. Thank you so much and good luck on your studies. Hopefully we will see you back again.

But the way, that screenshot on your profile looks beautiful. :-)

Guest Yttrium

Hi, thanks a lot for all your roms, you made my experience with omnia a very different one. I have a question to ask, there is "etiquette pause", when i flip my phone over( i am using nitrogen) the sound stop coming out from the phone however the song is continue playing. Thanks

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Just flashed to you're refreshed GTX version and two fast things:

1. Very nice with TouchInput with all languages, could you plz cab this? Would be very nice if going back to another of you're custom roms without it.

2. The Wifi shortcut can you just wright don how to make the change => point the shortcut to \windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe :P = here :)

Looking forward testing this version know going to install/setup my phone to normal standard.

With regards Pj_Omnia

Edited by PJ_Omnia