OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

OCK could you please post a link to the taskbar you used in your latest rom?! The 3G icon was the old one so I installed another taskbar, but yours looked way cooler :P Thanks in advance!

Edited by MATOOO

Guest Xenon_X

Does anyone has already tried install the [ WM_Taskbar_Icons.cab ] ?

I installing that, but make my taskbar gone & my phone hang after tap the start button..

Coz I already install it, I immediately uninstalling via ActiveSync & reset..

I'm using GTX 23118 refreshed btw..

Edited by Xenon_X

Hi, thanks a lot for all your roms, you made my experience with omnia a very different one. I have a question to ask, there is "etiquette pause", when i flip my phone over( i am using nitrogen) the sound stop coming out from the phone however the song is continue playing. Thanks

Looks like it doesn't support Nitrogen's pausing functions :)

hi ock

congratulations with the i9000 it's just awesome :( By the way, jm6 is the most balanced stock rom until froyo arrives later this month :P

Still on JM1 :(

Hi Ock!

Just flashed to you're refreshed GTX version and two fast things:

1. Very nice with TouchInput with all languages, could you plz cab this? Would be very nice if going back to another of you're custom roms without it.

2. The Wifi shortcut can you just wright don how to make the change => point the shortcut to \windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe :P = here :)

Looking forward testing this version know going to install/setup my phone to normal standard.

With regards Pj_Omnia

1. Will post one soon

2. Tap and hold the icon, and choose edit. Browse to \Windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe

Or simply install AKtogglewifi :D

Wow OCK, thanks for your kitchen! I will see what I can do with it. This is really generous and I highly appreciate it!

Thank you very-very much! :-)

Hope you'll have fun experimenting, and don't forget to share your creations.

OCK could you please post a link to the taskbar you used in your latest rom?! The 3G icon was the old one so I installed another taskbar, but yours looked way cooler :( Thanks in advance!

I use pin12's taskbar, only shellres.96.dll and tapres.96.dll

Does anyone has already tried install the [ WM_Taskbar_Icons.cab ] ?

I installing that, but make my taskbar gone & my phone hang after tap the start button..

Coz I already install it, I immediately uninstalling via ActiveSync & reset..

I'm using GTX 23118 refreshed btw..

Will investigate, thanks for reporting.

Edited by ock

Guest mastawindu

Hi OCK,

I just flashed your september 01 GTX rom and I wanted to thank you.

I was using a HTC Topaz before with the latest Manila and Cookie Home tab but after a touch screen problem I had to send it to customer service. I borrowed my friend's i900 and the stock ROM was nightmare (WM 6.1, no manila...).

Anyway thanks to you I have a device that is as close as possible to what I used to have.

Your rom is fast, stable, and very practical with the quick links, so congratulations.

The only remarks I have :

- Don't like the GTX theme

- I can't change the wallpaper

- I can't get the GPS to work

- I can't find how to set the keyboard to "french" and Xt9 french

If anyone have a solution, be my guest !

Edited by mastawindu

Guest mihaidenis
Hi Ock!

Just flashed to you're refreshed GTX version and two fast things:

1. Very nice with TouchInput with all languages, could you plz cab this? Would be very nice if going back to another of you're custom roms without it.

2. The Wifi shortcut can you just wright don how to make the change => point the shortcut to \windows\Wifi_ON-OFF.exe :P = here :)

Looking forward testing this version know going to install/setup my phone to normal standard.

With regards Pj_Omnia

Here is a nice keyboard with all languages:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501122

For omnia screen=FingerKeyb-2.1-WQVGA.cab

Select,download,install to device & soft reset.

Enjoy!

Guest Kailash Jobanputra

Hi Guys,

Sorry to take a shortcut - but wanted to know if Video calling is supported in the OCX Premium rom as I have MTNL connection in India but unable to make calls. In the original rom - making Video calling was very easy as there was a video call button in the dailer - original 6.1 samsung - but in this version, I don 't see that also the video call is greyed out in the dailer.

Please help.

Kailash

Guest h3ld3r_kid

when the screen locks and i have a task to do on the next day.... is shown on screen.... is possible or some way to put not e task next day but on next 5 days?????

thnkx

what's the difference between the weather on the home screen and the weather tab? the weather tab doesn't know my hometown but on the homescreen weather my hometown was found automaticly......

oh and am I the only one where the launcher page looks screwed when you add programs? the text under the buttons overlaps with eachother (left right) and with other button icons (under)....

Guest cyberbit

Ock i have a problem with the new rom, when i take a picture and try to send a MMS normaly a windows open asking to resize picture but now that menu is only a blank windows the text and the button to choose gone, theres only a white window with no text.

Thankx

Keep the good work, the rom is EXCELENTE

Guest mastawindu
How is the GPS of this new ROM?? Please can any body share the reviews on this aspect.

Well it doesn't work for me so far.

I'll try to install "htc quick gps" to make work, if it does I'll let you know

...great roms man....thank you for everything.

I see that you stil monitor this discussion and help people, after so many reply's.

You also released your kitchen - cool.

Your GTX 23118 was one of the first roms that i fleshed on my omnia :P.

Now I`m using your TITANIUM PREMIUM which is great in many ways and suits me just right, but it keeps freezing

up on me until I reboot. That is after a lite use of an hour or two.

Things I`we installed after rom install (did the format):

- changed theme from w7b_premium to classic blue

- minimize_X cab

- resco file menager

- gprs 1 minute

- opera 10

- facebook

- htc zip, 7-zip, winrar

- core player

- skype 3

Can you give me some advice or should I just change on yours GTX editions.

I really like this rom and would love to keep using it, if this could be resolved :)

Again thank for everything that you done (and to the other chefs of course).

This must be very time consuming for all of you...

...cheers

Guest drrkgupta
Well it doesn't work for me so far.

I'll try to install "htc quick gps" to make work, if it does I'll let you know

Any one else?? Any comments on the GPS ! Also is the 3G and video call functioning in this new ROM perfectly?

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest Stanislav Kupryakhin
What is the Different, betwen 1 Sept version and the Kithcen release? Thanks.

"1 Sept version" is a ROM for Omnia. Kitchen is a TOOL that was used to build this ROM.

Hi OCK,

I just flashed your september 01 GTX rom and I wanted to thank you.

I was using a HTC Topaz before with the latest Manila and Cookie Home tab but after a touch screen problem I had to send it to customer service. I borrowed my friend's i900 and the stock ROM was nightmare (WM 6.1, no manila...).

Anyway thanks to you I have a device that is as close as possible to what I used to have.

Your rom is fast, stable, and very practical with the quick links, so congratulations.

The only remarks I have :

- Don't like the GTX theme

- I can't change the wallpaper

- I can't get the GPS to work

- I can't find how to set the keyboard to "french" and Xt9 french

If anyone have a solution, be my guest !

1. One good thing about Windows Mobile and M2D is how customisable they are - you can easily switch themes, though a bit of work is required as I've customised a few things.

2. Use m2dc to change wallpapers for other M2D tabs. You may need to set the same wallpaper (240x400) in m2dtp.

3. I seldom use the GPS as I don't drive, though GPS Extra speeds things up significantly

4. I've not tested the languages thoroughly, keyboard options can be changed using the TouchInput selection tool.

Hi ock, ezinput keyboard doesn't work in compact qwerty mode. How can i solve??

1. It works fine in English, are you using other languages? I've not had the time to fix all the layouts for languages (it comes from WVGA resolution)

Hi Guys,

Sorry to take a shortcut - but wanted to know if Video calling is supported in the OCX Premium rom as I have MTNL connection in India but unable to make calls. In the original rom - making Video calling was very easy as there was a video call button in the dailer - original 6.1 samsung - but in this version, I don 't see that also the video call is greyed out in the dailer.

Please help.

Kailash

Use the dialer switcher in the tools folder to switch to the OmniaLite dialer, no reset required thanks to Rugal :P

when the screen locks and i have a task to do on the next day.... is shown on screen.... is possible or some way to put not e task next day but on next 5 days?????

thnkx

You can configure the no. of days S2U2 "looks" ahead by going to tools-s2u2-settings.

Sorry another question, is it posible to lock specific area like sms or file manager witth password?

I'm not aware of any program that does this, anyone here has heard of something similar?

what's the difference between the weather on the home screen and the weather tab? the weather tab doesn't know my hometown but on the homescreen weather my hometown was found automaticly......

oh and am I the only one where the launcher page looks screwed when you add programs? the text under the buttons overlaps with eachother (left right) and with other button icons (under)....

The weather tab is not location aware. As for the launcher page, have you changed a skin? It looks fine on mine.

Ock i have a problem with the new rom, when i take a picture and try to send a MMS normaly a windows open asking to resize picture but now that menu is only a blank windows the text and the button to choose gone, theres only a white window with no text.

Thankx

Keep the good work, the rom is EXCELENTE

I'm aware of this bug, couldn't figure out how to solve it though. You can either press the centre hardware button to accept the blank popup window or send it from the file manager instead of from the camera.

...great roms man....thank you for everything.

I see that you stil monitor this discussion and help people, after so many reply's.

You also released your kitchen - cool.

Your GTX 23118 was one of the first roms that i fleshed on my omnia :).

Now I`m using your TITANIUM PREMIUM which is great in many ways and suits me just right, but it keeps freezing

up on me until I reboot. That is after a lite use of an hour or two.

Things I`we installed after rom install (did the format):

- changed theme from w7b_premium to classic blue

- minimize_X cab

- resco file menager

- gprs 1 minute

- opera 10

- facebook

- htc zip, 7-zip, winrar

- core player

- skype 3

Can you give me some advice or should I just change on yours GTX editions.

I really like this rom and would love to keep using it, if this could be resolved :(

Again thank for everything that you done (and to the other chefs of course).

This must be very time consuming for all of you...

...cheers

Don't see what you've installed that could lead to freezes, btw, is the minimize_X cab from my second post?

What is the Different, betwen 1 Sept version and the Kithcen release? Thanks.

The kitchen doesn't contain any roms for flashing, it has the stuff used to build roms.

Guest kaanHAN

Hi chef,

I've been using your roms for a long time. your new roms always make me excited. I've flashed 01 sep's gtx already but I can't download 03 sept's eclipse...

please check it out

best regards..

Edited by kaanHAN

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK... till I take the decision to buy a newest device, just tell me, how difficult is to "cook" one rom for myself, what "basic" files (visual, system, etc) I may need and how much time a "newbie" needs to make it happen?

Thxs...

EDIT:

F*CK ME!!! You naughty little #)^*#)$*&!!!... Looooool!... I didn't check your FIRST post, OCK mate! Ouaou! You had an ace hidden! WHAT'S THAT NEW rom release?????

(Jesus! I just made my full customizing in your last M2Dv2 rom... and now, you "made" me changing OS - the other partition, with the XPs - to re-flash AGAIN, with the new 23118 build of yours!!!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest melrose82

hi there master ock.. thanks for your time and hardwork making this very wonderful rom.. currently using 23118 refreshed and it's awesome as usual... do you have a cab or can you make the start button in windows color not just purely black and white.. thanks.. cheers..

Guest DariosF
hi there master ock.. thanks for your time and hardwork making this very wonderful rom.. currently using 23118 refreshed and it's awesome as usual... do you have a cab or can you make the start button in windows color not just purely black and white.. thanks.. cheers..

Hi ock, now i will download your last work (download doesn't start :S If you upload on rapidshare...XD) Have you fixed the touch input error?? In compact qwerty mode doesn't work. Thx, bye