OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK mate..., what can I say?! THIS IS THE rom, I was looking from you, all this time!!!

It's EXACTLY what I need. It's solid, stable, fast, good, it has M2Dv2 (with new weather icons, "Operator" tab + Apps, M2DTP, M2DC... everything!), S2U2 (!!!!!!!!!) - always was a "pain" to you to "cook-in" that lock screen app (thxs!), FavoriteHackOmnia (my personaly-favorite hack app!), Shake&Save (also my favorite app for capturing), Showcase... you name it!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know HOW MUCH TIME I saved with this final rom of yours!!!!

(You kept THE BEST - for me - in your last rom! Amazing...!)

Thxs, bro. I'll send you a PM, just to help me a bit for some customizing I want to do, okay?

Thxs again!

(AMAZING FINAL WORK FROM YOU!)

Guest andrew.mazlim
OCK 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat what do this tool ?

Memory clean, probably... I figured it out, from the app's name.

(I'm usualy running CleanRAM & CleanTemp...)

Guest cYbeR_In

guys pls some one help me......................

i want to use htc taskman in this rom........

even if i install it it get

hidden at the back of the time in task bar......

i want it to work

how to make it work.................

or how to alter the icons in the task bar

pls some one help me in this ishue i love that task man........

and thank in advance

Guest andrew.mazlim
guys pls some one help me......................

i want to use htc taskman in this rom........

even if i install it it get

hidden at the back of the time in task bar......

i want it to work

how to make it work.................

or how to alter the icons in the task bar

pls some one help me in this ishue i love that task man........

and thank in advance

Hehehe... You are a new user, bro, right? I had the very same problem with you.

The answer is... you CAN'T make it work!!! The new builds and OS (WM 6.5.x) are not supporting that "good-old" HTC TaskManager! THAT'S WHY, if you may notised, there is an app in the "Tools" folder, called... "ShowCase"! THIS is the new builds/OS' "Task Manager". Use that.

Guest andrew.mazlim
which is the best gps soft for this rom and aslo with indian map........i mean chennai

I think I answer you that, in another topic (if it was you): iGo PRIMO!

Guest DerEineDa
Dear OCK bro, please buy some time and take a pick to my PM I send to you.

(The ONE thing, is solved. I changed the M2D_TP pannels' background...)

Don't you think we should discuss your customizing-problems in public? Maybe there are others with similar problems. It could be interesting for other people what ock has to say about your questions.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Don't you think we should discuss your customizing-problems in public? Maybe there are others with similar problems. It could be interesting for other people what ock has to say about your questions.

No problem at all... Here is the quote from the PM:

Like I wrote you in your topic, THAT NEW "Eclipse" rom is (for me, at least)... by far YOUR BEST rom you ever "cooked"!!!

Damn! You kept the best for the last to make a great expression, did you?! Loooool!

I'm very pleased from it, bro...

I'm using your "TouchInput" ver, although my room-mate (a Turkish lad) is using your "Omnia Keyboard" ver, because he has a problem (always had) to write in "foreign" language with this "Touch" keyboard.

Anyways. What I want to do, now... First, I'm using my personal wallpaper in the M2D (no offence). So, I want to REPLACE all these Home pannels' background, from black to my favorite wallpaper. When I was using PhoneEx pannel (for miss-calling indicator), I had one plugin to set my wallpaper in the M2D_TP. Now, with your TWO PANNELS (on for the apps bellow, the other for the missing calls), can I do it exactly with the same proccess?

Also (#1), I want to replace the "Operator" tab apps' icons. How can I do that, through the M2Dv2 xtml file? Which lines should I have to replace/change?

Also (#2), if you remember, I want an extra BLANK tab for the M2D, to place a couple of my favorite plugins; you mention "TV" tab. Can you send me the cab (if you already did it in your thread, just place me the link) and guide me how to do what I what, to have my plugins IN THE M2D tabs?

That's it, more-or-less.

Thxs.

Andrew.

Actually, I solved the first one, about the M2D_TP's wallpaper. It was simple, after all.

EDIT:

Ah! And another thing; I want to replace the four apps in the Home screen (above the M2D taskbar). There are FileExplorer, WiFi, Opera & Media... I want RescoExplorer (I paid the damn thing! Lol!), ShowCase, Opera, WiFi... And, I wonna know how to make these change into a cab, so to save time... each time I'm hard-reset my device.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest melburnian

OCK!!!!!

All I can say is.... OPS YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!

I love the new Eclipse ROM.... Totally blows my mind, it is what I have been looking for!!

THANK YOU!!

Guest DerEineDa
Also (#2), if you remember, I want an extra BLANK tab for the M2D, to place a couple of my favorite plugins; you mention "TV" tab. Can you send me the cab (if you already did it in your thread, just place me the link) and guide me how to do what I what, to have my plugins IN THE M2D tabs?

I have the feeling you don't really understand how M2DTP (M2D TodayPage) works. In the Tools folder of the start menu, you have M2DTP_Config. With this nice tool you are able to create so called "windows" inside any of the Manila2d tabs. As you can see, there is already a "Windows_00" created by ock. This window is configured to show up on the home-tab and to display the two plugins "HomeScreen++" (for the missed calls notifications) and "iPhoneToday" (for the four shortcuts).

If you want to have other plugins shown on other tabs, you have to create a new window (window_01) and configure it that way that it shows on the TV Tab. Please note that you have to enable the TV Tab first using "M2DC", also found in the tools folder. Unfortunately M2D won't load any more when you activate the TV tab. This is because ock doesn't provide icons for the TV tab with his rom, so M2D crashes at startup. The TV tab works when you copy the files found in this thread to the windows-folder of your phone. Of course, these icons look ugly with the eclipse-theme, so you may want to use them as a template to create your own icons.

When you have the TV tab running you can use M2DTP_Config to create a new window there and place your today plugins.

Ah! And another thing; I want to replace the four apps in the Home screen (above the M2D taskbar). There are FileExplorer, WiFi, Opera & Media... I want RescoExplorer (I paid the damn thing! Lol!), ShowCase, Opera, WiFi... And, I wonna know how to make these change into a cab, so to save time... each time I'm hard-reset my device.

These four shortcuts are placed using the iPhoneToday-plugin. To change a shortcut, just tap and hold one icon and choose "Edit Icon" from the context menu. There you can easily change the icon and the file to execute.

Unfortunately I don't know yet how to create cab files. But iPhoneToday stores its shortcuts in "Program Files\iPhoneToday\icons.xml", so maybe you want to backup this file and just overwrite it after a hard reset.

Edited by DerEineDa

Guest omar junior
Hello ock, I tried to install the eclipse(touchimput) version and will start every time the phone restarts windows

I tried with version gtx and also gave the same error.

Anybody know what may be this error??

Guest omar junior
I tried with version gtx and also gave the same error.

Anybody know what may be this error??

I'm worried ... I tried the old version of a rom of ock and gave the same error.

first appears the opening animation, then the screen with the image of rom... then the cursor appears ... and when you will start m2d the phone restarts

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have the feeling you don't really understand how M2DTP (M2D TodayPage) works. In the Tools folder of the start menu, you have M2DTP_Config. With this nice tool you are able to create so called "windows" inside any of the Manila2d tabs. As you can see, there is already a "Windows_00" created by ock. This window is configured to show up on the home-tab and to display the two plugins "HomeScreen++" (for the missed calls notifications) and "iPhoneToday" (for the four shortcuts).

If you want to have other plugins shown on other tabs, you have to create a new window (window_01) and configure it that way that it shows on the TV Tab. Please note that you have to enable the TV Tab first using "M2DC", also found in the tools folder. Unfortunately M2D won't load any more when you activate the TV tab. This is because ock doesn't provide icons for the TV tab with his rom, so M2D crashes at startup. The TV tab works when you copy the files found in this thread to the windows-folder of your phone. Of course, these icons look ugly with the eclipse-theme, so you may want to use them as a template to create your own icons.

When you have the TV tab running you can use M2DTP_Config to create a new window there and place your today plugins.

These four shortcuts are placed using the iPhoneToday-plugin. To change a shortcut, just tap and hold one icon and choose "Edit Icon" from the context menu. There you can easily change the icon and the file to execute.

Unfortunately I don't know yet how to create cab files. But iPhoneToday stores its shortcuts in "Program Files\iPhoneToday\icons.xml", so maybe you want to backup this file and just overwrite it after a hard reset.

Thxs for the guides!

Guest DerEineDa
I'm worried ... I tried the old version of a rom of ock and gave the same error.

first appears the opening animation, then the screen with the image of rom... then the cursor appears ... and when you will start m2d the phone restarts

Did you try a hard reset? (Hold send and end-keys while turning on the phone)

Guest omar junior
Did you try a hard reset? (Hold send and end-keys while turning on the phone)

Format? yes I tried

not work :P

Edited by omar junior

Guest omar junior

I found the problem

The problem was in my sim card

I turn on the phone without the sim card and it worked

and then used the sim card from another operator and worked

then tried 3 times to return to my original sim card and it worked

very strange this error

Thank you all!

Hi OCK,

Installed Build 23129 premium this time. Works like a charm. two quick questions

1. Can I have a good keyboard for this one the samsung one sucks (I would like to have one like apple :P

2. Can I change the theme on this one?

Regards, ...

Guest Yttrium

Hi, anyone can tell me GTX refreshed or Eclipse is better? Anyone has the cab for the chinezse keyboard in the orignal omnia rom? Or similar chinese keyboard. Thanks for your help

Guest firmantok

Hi Ock..

I'm using 23129 ultralite..

could you please post a link to the taskbar you used in eclipse 23118 rom?

i want change 23129 with 23118 taskbar icon..

please help me..

As for the launcher page, have you changed a skin? It looks fine on mine.

I noticed that as soon as you change the layout of the launcher page, i.e. 4 columns instead of 3 then the page gets screwed up, even when you change it back it stays screwed. Then you have to do a M2D restart/back to ori settings but that causes the Lock button to change into phone button.

Is there a way to add cities to the weather tab list?