OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Dear OCK, i believe everybody has said it all about ur success and achievement in modaco. U r the reason so many ppl still didn't give up on their Omnia yet. U were/r the best chef of our choice around. Ur dedication, sincerity, kindness and helpful behavior made u the king. We'll surely miss u but life still goes on. Good luck with ur i9000, i heard it does Magic :P Hope u r gonna give it ur best as well and for us we'll miss u always. Hope to c u around buddy. U take good care and good luck to ur studies. :)

Using "Eclipse 23118". for some unknown reason weather at home page don't show the area name, just condition. Any suggestion?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Almost everything is done! I modified all the graphs I wanted, except the "Operator" icons, yet.

That "iPhone" plugin in the Home page of "Eclipse", it's... the most amazing of everything I found! Good work, OCK! So simply, "light", and fully customized! I made the icons "transparent-glass" (png) and my wallpaper bellow, looking marverlous through them.

All I want now, is to replace the "Operator" icons and to make the taskbars, from "flat-black" to glossy or... transparent completely!

About the rom itself... ouaou! It has from "scrach", every possible app I'm personaly using and manually instaling, after every flash I'm doing! So, I'm really saved about 1 hr (the most!)... and STILL, I'm not dropped bellow the 50MB memory free, with everything "on-board"!

Nice work, again, OCK!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest DerEineDa
Also (#1), I want to replace the "Operator" tab apps' icons. How can I do that, through the M2Dv2 xtml file? Which lines should I have to replace/change?

You could just replace the icon-files. These can be found in the Windows-folder of your phone. The names always begin with "OPERATOR_", like "OPERATOR_SMS.png". These files are hidden.

If you want to change the text on the icons or change the icons to use another file, you have to edit the registry, NOT the file "HTCHomeSettings.xml". The entries of the operator tab (or action screen) are stored in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Operator". There you will find a subfolder for every icon.

Edited by DerEineDa

Almost everything is done! I modified all the graphs I wanted, except the "Operator" icons, yet.

That "iPhone" plugin in the Home page of "Eclipse", it's... the most amazing of everything I found! Good work, OCK! So simply, "light", and fully customized! I made the icons "transparent-glass" (png) and my wallpaper bellow, looking marverlous through them.

All I want now, is to replace the "Operator" icons and to make the taskbars, from "flat-black" to glossy or... transparent completely!

About the rom itself... ouaou! It has from "scrach", every possible app I'm personaly using and manually instaling, after every flash I'm doing! So, I'm really saved about 1 hr (the most!)... and STILL, I'm not dropped bellow the 50MB memory free, with everything "on-board"!

Nice work, again, OCK!

Mind to share ur "transparent grass" icons? Previously i requested u to share ur s2u2 tweaks but seems that crossed ur eyes. thanks

Guest qm20500

Ock, sorry to insist with you, but can you help me please to route the bluetooth audio to my headset, so that I can use the headset button to start Voice command?

Guest yoyo_77

Ock, thank you again for this wonderful job. :)

Try this version from 24 hours: super :P

Easy to make some changes:

screen10.jpg

Just one question: how to weather in the fullscreen ?

My Device\Windows <-- file in small and fullscreen (HH_weather_XXsmall.png or HH_weather_XX.png)

Excuse me for my bad English :(

Edited by yoyo_77

Using "Eclipse 23118". for some unknown reason weather at home page don't show the area name, just condition. Any suggestion?

Same here, omnia doesn't show actual location on home page. It's fine in roms from other chefs though. :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Mind to share ur "transparent grass" icons? Previously i requested u to share ur s2u2 tweaks but seems that crossed ur eyes. thanks

Sorry, didn't see your request for the S2U2. I didn't say (I believe) I made "tweaks" for the S2U2; I made theme/wallpaper/feedback sounds/in-menu graphics... But, forgive me, I can't share THESE graphs; there are for personal use. IF YOU LIKE, I can make a personal request of yours...

About the "glass-transparent" icons, are based on OCK's "Glossy Icons" (and the 30-40% of the rest, are mine), although I made some "extra modifications" for this rom ("Eclipse"), to make the glossy icons looking like they are made by glass - and so, you can be able to SEE THE WALLPAPER behind!

I can share these, are not "personal" graphs (just icons; I don't mind).

But, in a while... I can't upload them right now. A bit patience...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Ock, thank you again for this wonderful job. :)

Try this version from 24 hours: super :P

Easy to make some changes:

screen10.jpg

Just one question: how to weather in the fullscreen ?

My Device\Windows <-- file in small and fullscreen (HH_weather_XXsmall.png or HH_weather_XX.png)

Excuse me for my bad English :(

I DON'T think, this rom "supporting" full-screen weather icons in the Home page! I was using previous versions of OCK's, with the "classic" M2D layout (I mean, with the LARGE WHITE HTC clock), and now I saw there is no full-screen weather icons. Before, I had HUGE CLOUDS all over my screen; now (today - of course, lol! - is cloudy), there isn't... a sigle cloud on my screen, except the tiny cloudy-sun bellow the clock.

I'm going to modify (new icons or better) all the Weather Icons, sortly. When I'm done, I'll share them to you all...

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Same here, omnia doesn't show actual location on home page. It's fine in roms from other chefs though. :P

Not here. I have a nice location notify... BUT! I'm using the WeatherFix with the MortScript, I'm NOT updating via Google-maps... Don't know, if this may cause the problem.

Guest andrew.mazlim
cant install ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput)

Same here; I had problem during the auto-cab instalation, AFTER the flashing (the phone was alwasy "freezed"). But, I don't really care for the TouchInput, I flashed the other ver with the OmniaKeyboard... and all are fine.

Guest DerEineDa

@andrew.mazlim

About the tv-tab: Do you intend to create a nice icon for it? If so, would you share it? I am good at programming and technical stuff, but I am very bad at all things related to art.

Also, was my answer related to the operator-tab helpful?

Edited by DerEineDa

Sadly, it seems that only I have problems with showcase in the last 2 OCK ROMS. E.g. Flashing - hard reset - showcase not working; reflashing - showcase working, hard reset - showcase not working. Installed it via cab but again not success. I give up.

Guest andrew.mazlim
@andrew.mazlim

About the tv-tab: Do you intend to create a nice icon for it? If so, would you share it? I am good at programming and technical stuff, but I am very bad at all things related to art.

Also, was my answer related to the operator-tab helpful?

OF COURSE I will!!! I'll play with it, after this afternoon basketball game, in Istanbul. Don't worry, be patience.

I didn't made it "running" (TV tab, with plugins) yet, but I'm on it...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Sadly, it seems that only I have problems with showcase in the last 2 OCK ROMS. E.g. Flashing - hard reset - showcase not working; reflashing - showcase working, hard reset - showcase not working. Installed it via cab but again not success. I give up.

Never happen, here, bro... Don't know why's that, in your case.

Guest beaver 2010
hi there master ock.. thanks for your time and hardwork making this very wonderful rom.. currently using 23118 refreshed and it's awesome as usual... do you have a cab or can you make the start button in windows color not just purely black and white.. thanks.. cheers..

You just need to replace the ????bubble_flag.png in the windows folder. If you're using my default classic grey theme, rename it to ClassicGrey_bubble_flag.png first. Attached is one you can use.

Thanks master ock for the prompt reply...i tried to replace ClassicGrey_bubble_flag.png but gives me an error..

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=62036

Can somebody help me how to change the bubblestyle in color please....????

Guest blyx1221
Same here; I had problem during the auto-cab instalation, AFTER the flashing (the phone was alwasy "freezed"). But, I don't really care for the TouchInput, I flashed the other ver with the OmniaKeyboard... and all are fine.

same here i just install the other ver. (samsung keyboard) will report if theres anyproblem soon.

Guest yoyo_77
I DON'T think, this rom "supporting" full-screen weather icons in the Home page! I was using previous versions of OCK's, with the "classic" M2D layout (I mean, with the LARGE WHITE HTC clock), and now I saw there is no full-screen weather icons. Before, I had HUGE CLOUDS all over my screen; now (today - of course, lol! - is cloudy), there isn't... a sigle cloud on my screen, except the tiny cloudy-sun bellow the clock.

I'm going to modify (new icons or better) all the Weather Icons, sortly. When I'm done, I'll share them to you all...

Guest andrew.mazlim

Any idea, anyone, where EXACTLY the M2DC is placing your BackUp file from your theme??? When you playing with the M2DCustomizer, you can backup your theme - and EDIT IT!

If you install manually the M2DCustomizer, there is a folder (of course) in the route you choosed, and you can find your backup file.

In OCK's roms, with the M2DC "pre-cooked", there is NO FOLDER of M2DC!!! I can't find the damn file, to edit it...

Anyone has any idea about it?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest yoyo_77
Any idea, anyone, where EXACTLY the M2DC is placing your BackUp file from your theme??? When you playing with the M2DCustomizer, you can backup your theme - and EDIT IT!

If you install manually the M2DCustomizer, there is a folder (of course) in the route you choosed, and you can find your backup file.

In OCK's roms, with the M2DC "pre-cooked", there is NO FOLDER of M2DC!!! I can't find the damn file, to edit it...

Anyone has any idea about it?

The theme is in the directory Windows : My Device\Windows

Edited by yoyo_77