OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Last Hegemon

Also sometimes, the icons on the home screen disappear....the Wifi, Explorer icons below the weather and above the task bar. I can only get them back by soft resetting. Any advice on this? I tried searching the forum but no hits. Thank you!

in case no one saw my post...sorry for double

Also sometimes, the icons on the home screen disappear....the Wifi, Explorer icons below the weather and above the task bar. I can only get them back by soft resetting. Any advice on this? I tried searching the forum but no hits. Thank you!

Sorry dude, i can't tell you how to fix it, this doesn't happen to me, i don't have any problem with the Launcher bar display.

Do you made 2 hard resets after flashing?

Maybe someone else can help you instead.

See ya!

Guest melburnian

@Last hegemon

This is a "feature" of M2DTP. It does happen at times. Generally what I have found is that, if I scroll to another screen such as programs and come back to the homepage, it is re-appears.

If not, you can always unload and reload it from the directory.

Guest Last Hegemon
@Last hegemon

This is a "feature" of M2DTP. It does happen at times. Generally what I have found is that, if I scroll to another screen such as programs and come back to the homepage, it is re-appears.

If not, you can always unload and reload it from the directory.

Thank you kindly gents, you guys are great! and of course Ock for making such a masterpiece :P

when i turn off the s2u2... the taskbar on homescreen disappears. any advice?? im using the eclipse with omnia keyboard version

Edited by adaaat

Guest mashimus

Thanks for the awesome ROMs OCK .. we will miss you.

Quick question: Does anyone know how to make the end key revert back to the home tab in manilla? ...

Thanks..

Guest thechemistree
Hi thechemistree

Have a look at the regional settings. I think it picks up the short date format, so if you change the short date format to what you want, it should show it on the homescreen.

Thanks melburnian.. I've checked on the regional setting before but the home screen date doesnt change..is the anywhere else to edit it?perhaps registry of HTC home today files?

Look at the screenshoot below.. I want to fix this problem.. I'm using Hijri date from Arabic (Egypt) regional setting.. However, the 1st letter from the date does not show up.. it shoud says رمضان but only مضان is shows..

screenshot1ob.jpg

One more, does anyone else experience setting again phone which you have to tap the screen to set the phone and clock after soft reset? I got this a lot

Hi all! The last rom is just great, except for one absolutely annoying thing:

when I want too unlock the device, I have to slide twice: once the s2u2 and second the original locking thing.

Please let me know how to repair this.

In the s2u2 settings I saw that the "replace wm6.5 system manual lock" option is on

Guest conqueror_25

@ b0gd4n

Try this:

Settings - System - Smartlock. Uncheck WM6.5 New Lock.

Thank you very much Sir OCK. I really love the Lite Eclipse.

God bless you.

when I want too unlock the device, I have to slide twice: once the s2u2 and second the original locking thing.

In the s2u2 settings I saw that the "replace wm6.5 system manual lock" option is on

I had the same problem,but it was because I locked my phone with the END button.

Now my end button is set too disconnect data calls and I lock the device with the softbutton next to the windows button,or just let the device lock with the timer.

But a big thanks to OCK,this Eclipse rom is excellent for me :P

Edited by dgezel

Guest yoyo_77

You can disable S2U2 and enable wm6.5 lock screen with SmartLock

But how to uninstall S2U2 ?

Guest Yttrium

Hi, is it possible to connect the weather on the homepage and the weather tab together becuase when i update i need to update book weather tab and homepage weather. Thanks How to show weather on S2U2. Anyone here using NAVPHONE GPS? Can you help me bacause my GPS don't seems to be able to locate where am i.

Guest andrew.mazlim
when i turn off the s2u2... the taskbar on homescreen disappears. any advice?? im using the eclipse with omnia keyboard version

No, never had such an experiance.

And believe me, lads, THIS SPECIFIC rom of OCK's, it's exactly what I'm using with any other rom! I mean, the "Eclipse" has "pre-cooked" EVERYTHING I'm personaly using!

So, anything you're doing with this rom, I'm always doing/"facing" with every rom I played, for the last 8 months.

Generally, since we're talking about the... "antiChrist's" software (B.Gates!), it's always VERY handy if you're a WinMo user (or... generally, a Windows user!), to have and using often apps like CleanTemp, CleanRAM, SKTools (the best to me), SPB Backup... and doing lots (and I mean it) of soft-reset... per day.

Also, you guys, try this (you CAN'T unistall S2U2, is "pre-cooked"):

1.Disable_WM6.5_Lockscreen_1_.cab

2.BT_IconNotifierDusk_1_.cab

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Alien-Tech
Hi, is it possible to connect the weather on the homepage and the weather tab together becuase when i update i need to update book weather tab and homepage weather. Thanks How to show weather on S2U2. Anyone here using NAVPHONE GPS? Can you help me bacause my GPS don't seems to be able to locate where am i.

Well no wonder GPS doesn't find you.... You are from Singapore and same time having American flag in your profile. :P

Just joking man. You can't connect weather tab and home weather, about S2U2 weather you can change settings in S2u2 to show from your program and I think you can also have it like this:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...m-user-weather/

or

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-on-my-storage/

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest andrew.mazlim

USA lad, you didn't check privious posts of mine, here in this topic...

I POSTED a cab, which is fixing the weather problem in the Home page and without (EVER!) to bother yourself about it, anymore! All you need, after you install it, to updating after 5 days the Weather tab.

About the S2U2... and the weather, there.

When we're using a new app, we need to SPEND some time to get known each other (with it), right?

It's pretty much easy; In the settings, you're going to "Information" (the pannel/menu, about clock's fonts, battery indicator, etc.) and you're going FAR DOWN in the list. There... there is an option disabled. You may play with the buttons, till you'll find "Manila2DWeather"... Also, exactly bellow, there is another option, to showing the current weather on S2U2. Enable that too...

Guest chandanbs
No, never had such an experiance.

And believe me, lads, THIS SPECIFIC rom of OCK's, it's exactly what I'm using with any other rom! I mean, the "Eclipse" has "pre-cooked" EVERYTHING I'm personaly using!

So, anything you're doing with this rom, I'm always doing/"facing" with every rom I played, for the last 8 months.

Generally, since we're talking about the... "antiChrist's" software (B.Gates!), it's always VERY handy if you're a WinMo user (or... generally, a Windows user!), to have and using often apps like CleanTemp, CleanRAM, SKTools (the best to me), SPB Backup... and doing lots (and I mean it) of soft-reset... per day.

Also, you guys, try this (you CAN'T unistall S2U2, is "pre-cooked"):

There is a workaround to remove s2u2.

1. install a s2u2 from cab again over the pre-installed one.

2. Now, uninstall it from Settings\Remove programs.

3. This uninstallation would also wipeout the pre-installed one.. Do a soft reset once you are done...

Voila..!

Guest yoyo_77
There is a workaround to remove s2u2.

1. install a s2u2 from cab again over the pre-installed one.

2. Now, uninstall it from Settings\Remove programs.

3. This uninstallation would also wipeout the pre-installed one.. Do a soft reset once you are done...

Voila..!

Guest sevotharte
Hi guys :P

I have a question. I want to change the standard wallpaper in OCK ECLIPSE. But when i did this on home screen i see 2 black stripes. I think that i have to change something in m2dtp but i don't know how to do it.. Help :):)

nevermind ;P I did this by myself ;P:)

Edited by sevotharte

Guest victaaaa

Could someone please upload the new Nitrogen skin?

The Lite version doesn't include Nitrogen.

Also, how do you change the calendar link on the M2D home tab?

Thanks

Edited by victaaaa

USA lad, you didn't check privious posts of mine, here in this topic...

I POSTED a cab, which is fixing the weather problem in the Home page and without (EVER!) to bother yourself about it, anymore! All you need, after you install it, to updating after 5 days the Weather tab.

About the S2U2... and the weather, there.

When we're using a new app, we need to SPEND some time to get known each other (with it), right?

It's pretty much easy; In the settings, you're going to "Information" (the pannel/menu, about clock's fonts, battery indicator, etc.) and you're going FAR DOWN in the list. There... there is an option disabled. You may play with the buttons, till you'll find "Manila2DWeather"... Also, exactly bellow, there is another option, to showing the current weather on S2U2. Enable that too...

Hi andrew, where is this cab?

thanks in advance

Guest DerEineDa
how to disable vibration feedback on my iPhoneToday shortcut (at homescreen)?

Tap and hold between two shortcuts and select "options". On the "On launch"-tab set "Vibrate on launch" to 0 ms.

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'll post (soon, I hope), some screens from my device, to see what I did (customizing)...

I'll make them CABs, for easy instalation - not that annoying "find-the-damn-folder-and-copy-paste"!

I resized/modified that glossy icons for that 4-apps row in the Home page, but I think the... glossy part, is too much for this Home page - so "light" HTC clock, so simple taskbars (no glossy), so I made 4 b/w TRANSPARENT icons and... here you are, take a look and use them (RescoExpr, Opera, SoftReset-XPlogoff, Showcase):

In meanwhile, you can check this:

1. Glossy OCK's UltraLite 23563 icons.

(Not mine - It replaces, almost EVERY WM6.5 app/settings/tools' icon!... I made 200+ for OTHER apps and tools, based on this great icon-pack... I can share them, in a WinRar, if you like.)

2. List-Rom StartUp New Menu.

(Forget that silly "Honeycomb" pattern in the StartUp; use this, quite more impressive and usefull. I found the original graphs in xba-developers, but there were quite simple and boring for me, and I replaced them,)

Try and PLAY with these!

GlossyIcons_OCKultralite23563_v.1_1_.cab

StartMenu_ListView_v.1_1_.cab

post-688594-1283864852_thumb.png

post-688594-1283864856_thumb.png

post-688594-1283864863_thumb.png

post-688594-1283864867_thumb.png

Edited by andrew.mazlim