OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
Tap and hold between two shortcuts and select "options". On the "On launch"-tab set "Vibrate on launch" to 0 ms.

And, there is an option to make a cab for that, although I think is very useful.

Guest andrew.mazlim
There is a workaround to remove s2u2.

1. install a s2u2 from cab again over the pre-installed one.

2. Now, uninstall it from Settings\Remove programs.

3. This uninstallation would also wipeout the pre-installed one.. Do a soft reset once you are done...

Voila..!

Really? That's ACTUALLY working on this rom??? Because I know this "trick" from the xba-developers, but many times it doesn't working in several roms, so... I dropped the idea even to test it!

Good to hear it's working!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

Now... making a new clock for the Homepage. I think I'll go for two ver.; one "glass-transparent", one with more interesting font, maybe an outline, I don't know.

Guest andrew.mazlim
@ andrew thanks for the share.

Startmenu list view, does it make the start menu look similar to JN Foundation rom?

EXACTLY!!!... When I saw first time these "JN Foundation", I was SHOCKED! (That's why, I'm STILL have "JN Foundation supporter" under my signature!).

The only thing is, I changed the wallpaper (there was something... I can't recall) with a 20% transparent SIMPLE BLACK wallpaper, quite black to enjoying your icons... but ALSO QUITE "see-through", to enjoying your basic wallpaper, under that!... Also, there was (boring) StartUp Sellection icon and I replaced it with a "glass-glossy" bar.

(Generally, because I want my OWN apps in my rom - not what any "cheff" wants, I learned how to making every rom LIKE "JN Foundation's" visuals... and simply I making all the customizing and looks like these "JN's".

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim

Generally, I spended countless hrs during the summer, to figure out WHAT'S THE BEST theme, graphics, style, for my device. Not talking (only) about my flavor, but also all these customizes to be USEFUL! I came to the conclusion, there are ONLY two options: a ) A total black theme, glossy or not... b ) A total white/silver theme, GTX-like.

All the others you may found or made, are probably looking great, but you can't work very easily with "strange/unusual" graphics on your screen.

So...

If you like glossy black themes, I can help you easily; it's my favorite theme, I made many graphs to change.

If you like the "GTX-like" themes... well, I COULD help, but needs many-many hrs to make from scrach a "white" theme, like I did with my "black" themes.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Can ock or anybody share the gtx icon pack 4m ock's Eclypse (Black gtx) please? thx in advance guys.

Sorry, can't help. Are you talking about the 4-row apps' icons? What do you need, I may have something to share.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest vince1970

Hello OCK, I like your style and taste of your new release ECLIPSE - Build 23118.

Thank you for the hard work and hope you could continue your built to keep us alive.

Edit -

Thought, I missed the threated SMS in Build 23129

Edited by vince1970

Hi Everyone,

Don't have time to reply to each question, but here's a roundup:

1. If the launcher bar disappears, run M2DTP_Config under tools and press "apply"

2. Easiest way to change wallpapers on the homescreen is to replace todaywallpaper.png in the Windows folder. This way both M2D home page and M2DTP will use the updated wallpaper (Of course you'll have to set both separately if you've already changed one of them) - Sorry, just a limitation of M2DTP

3. If Showcase doesn't run, try running "ilock" in tools-s2u2. I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue with the new version of s2u2, but I can't replicate the problem so far.

More detailed replies coming later this week... Meanwhile enjoy the week ahead (and the roms) :P

Edited by ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Everyone,

Don't have time to reply to each question, but here's a roundup:

1. If the launcher bar disappears, run M2DTP_Config under tools and press "apply"

2. Easiest way to change wallpapers on the homescreen is to replace todaywallpaper.png in the Windows folder. This way both M2D home page and M2DTP will use the updated wallpaper (Of course you'll have to set both separately if you've already changed one of them) - Sorry, just a limitation of M2DTP

3. If Showcase doesn't run, try running "ilock" in tools-s2u2. I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue with the new version of s2u2, but I can't replicate the problem so far.

More detailed replies coming later this week... Meanwhile enjoy the week ahead (and the roms) :P

Don't worry, OCK. I'm trying to help the lads, as best I can... Like I told you, the "Eclipse" is your BEST work, pal!

(Of course, you may NOT... recognize it in my i900 - I almost changed all the graphs, except the taskbar; PRETTY taskbar, where you found it???)

AH! Something very fast, if you can reply soon... I see, there are no big-full-screen icons for the Home page weather. How come? Because the SMALLER SIZE of the M2D clock? Can I use full-screen weather icons, or I'll f*ck-up my M2D?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

THNX OCK !!! you are the best!! showcase is associated with sms app, because when in taskmng i close sms, showcase starts respond.. showcase is not a problem i think.. anyway thnx a lot!!! your are the best of i900 roms builder :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Saw some queries about the taskbar, I'm using pin12's Android taskbar

Meanwhile, here's my ock Eclipse "expansion pack" for my kitchen release, if you decide to cook your own roms :P

Nice taskbar, bro!... If you can buy some time, gimme a feedback about the full-screen weather icons I'm working on. (Can I have them, in this "unusual" smaller M2D Home page? Or, can I add an "usual" M2D of mine - but with the "older" pannels? Would that damage the M2D in "Eclipse"?)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest thechemistree

andrew.mazlim...

can you take a look on my post on Post #5754

is there a way perhaps to make the area for the date to look a bit longer? just to fit 1 letter.. because when i was trying yonn gtx rom i didnt get this problem here...sorry to disturb you..

Guest andrew.mazlim
andrew.mazlim...

can you take a look on my post on Post #5754

is there a way perhaps to make the area for the date to look a bit longer? just to fit 1 letter.. because when i was trying yonn gtx rom i didnt get this problem here...sorry to disturb you..

Aye, I saw the post. I never deal with that; never wanted to add... more letter to... London! :P

Anyways, since OCK's aroung, he may help ya, mate.

Saw some queries about the taskbar, I'm using pin12's Android taskbar

Meanwhile, here's my ock Eclipse "expansion pack" for my kitchen release, if you decide to cook your own roms :P

Thanks dude, this is exactly what i need, btw about the taskbar, i've already got the pin12's Android taskbar, but i wont loose your battery icon, is there a way to install the complete taskbar (with the wifi icon) but to keep your great Battery-charge icon?

Thanks Ock!

See ya!

Edit: Your Expansion Pack link doesn't work, hope you can fix it!! Cheers!

Edit 2: It seems to be the host not your file, sorry!

Edited by Acogu