OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Alien-Tech
Is it possible to prevent the keyboard from appear when i receive a new sms, because the keyboard prevent me from typing my password on s2u2. THanks

Try to configure or disable notifications in S2U2 settings!

Guest acmjiffry
Just a question: Are you using "transparent" lower-taskbar? If yes, can you share it please? I'm changing it with on/off avi (mine), if you like.

(Btw... just an advice, in your theme: since you're using "GTX" white taskbars and negative buttons... but BLACK clock, you may need to turn 180 degrees your wallpaper and place the DARKER part on the bottom and the lighter, under the black clock fonts. It may looks better, bro.)

Hi andrew..

Thanks buddy but i was set the wallpaper like that only but i rotate to 180 because of the task bar , the top black task bar and white task bar bottom..

regarding the lower task bar...it is default gtx one...i didnt use any custom one other than OCK's default

Edited by acmjiffry

Guest acmjiffry
hi,

i'm new in such thing...please help how to show the launch bar (like phone, wifi,etc) in the homescreen..search everywhere but didn't found it..

appreciate your help much..

thx

hi

to change the iphone today icons (the launch bar (like phone, wifi,etc)) keep on press the any of icon (ex phone) then there should be a popup menu

then select edit icon...here you will find to change the icon even change the name of the icon and change the new item as well...

hope it may help

:P thanks

Guest momos_lover
I dont seem to be able to do bluetooth audio streaming. Not able to connect with my bluetooth audio device. Is there any fix for this? otherwise the roms are great!!!!

has anyone else got BT audio problem like me? can someone help??? many thanx in advance.

Guest drrkgupta

I am not able to switch to the speakerphone in the eclipse touch input version. Any one has this problem??? Please can any body help me out!

Sorry - Got it back...... must have messed up some of the settings! Did a clean install of the ROM again and got it back. Soory for troubling !

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi,

has anyone else got BT audio problem like me? can someone help??? many thanx in advance.

after quite some time with OCKs cool ROMs I had BT-errors with 23128 GTX: Couldn't recognize my heart-rate-monitor. No BT-audio-commands like in Khuanshai's/PDhee's ROMs. In PDhee's threat there is a leaked ROM which is working with all my BT-devices.

It's a Build: 23132.5.3.8.

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Edited by ThisIsOliver

Guest johensz

Hi OCK!

First of all, thank you for the great roms! :P

I use the 23119 Ultra Lite version.

I have only one problem.

If i use Bluetooth stereo, and stop playback by avrcp in standby and wait some seconds, then play playback by avrcp, the device cannot resume the music.

I managed it to resume with 23118 bluetooth dll-s, but with the resume, the screen is turn on.

Can you have a solution for the problem?

And can you share the theme what you used in the Eclipse rom. I' like to use on Ultra Lite.

Thank you!

Sorry for my English

Guest Pille69

i dont understand

am i just me which have problems with all roms from ock

my problem list

- bring a backup back needs over 5 hours for 4k sms / and still just the half is done

- stuck and need to reset

- battery goes down in 10 mins 20 percent

- the roms are in generally slow / compared to 6.1

it looks better as 6.1 but the problems from the top i didnt had in 6.1. i will try other roms.

Guest momos_lover
Hi,

after quite some time with OCKs cool ROMs I had BT-errors with 23128 GTX: Couldn't recognize my heart-rate-monitor. No BT-audio-commands like in Khuanshai's/PDhee's ROMs. In PDhee's threat there is a leaked ROM which is working with all my BT-devices.

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Many thanx Oliver. Could you please point me to the Rom that had all your BT devices working?

Hi,

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Hi, I had many BTproblems with 23119 and 23129 Roms

NO BT problems with 23118

Bye

Guest Alien-Tech

Andrew those customized icons for HS..... I tried them and I don't know what to say. After soft reset they are changed a little bit (a little more fat) apart from that I don't see any difference. I am glad I backed up my settings before doing that as I assumed icons dissapear after uninstall. I am curious how did you make a cab for it? I didn't play with this things yet but would sure like to know.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi andrew..

Thanks buddy but i was set the wallpaper like that only but i rotate to 180 because of the task bar , the top black task bar and white task bar bottom..

regarding the lower task bar...it is default gtx one...i didnt use any custom one other than OCK's default

I see. Okay, thxs anyway.

Guest andrew.mazlim

I posted a couple of Sector's BT fix files. Aren't any good?

Guest andrew.mazlim
i dont understand

am i just me which have problems with all roms from ock

my problem list

- bring a backup back needs over 5 hours for 4k sms / and still just the half is done

- stuck and need to reset

- battery goes down in 10 mins 20 percent

- the roms are in generally slow / compared to 6.1

it looks better as 6.1 but the problems from the top i didnt had in 6.1. i will try other roms.

I'll answer all your marks:

1. After few months I spend with "backup applications", I found there is NO program capable for FULLY backup - and adjust! So... I don't give a sec for these apps anymore - I just have a list (from #1 to #15) of programs/tweaks/graphs, I'm installing (by routine) "automaticaly", each time I'm hard-reseting... When I was using these backup applications, never had a timing issue (always took, about 3-5 minutes).

2. Many roms are "freezing" and needs to reset - that's a regular problem with "custom" & "cooked" roms.

3. Well, it's true, OCK's roms have a small issue with battery drain - but if you play with the FavoriteHackOmnia and install a couple BatteryTweaks (in cabs - easy to find them), there is no serious problem.

The BEST "cooked" roms for good battery life, were Shokka9's... Khuanchai's... and Benzo_th (he learned from Khuanchai, so... that's why). Just a note; SECTOR's (the great cheff!) roms ALSO had low battery life. It's all about the settings, each cheff is making before "cook" a rom.

4. ALL WM6.5... are QUITE slower than ANY 6.1 - except the offical 6.1s, of course!!! It's simple. Omnia i900 is made for 6.1, not for 6.5! WE ARE "making" our i900 to run the 6.5s. You must compare a 6.5 rom with ANOTHER 6.5 rom, not with a 6.1.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Andrew those customized icons for HS..... I tried them and I don't know what to say. After soft reset they are changed a little bit (a little more fat) apart from that I don't see any difference. I am glad I backed up my settings before doing that as I assumed icons dissapear after uninstall. I am curious how did you make a cab for it? I didn't play with this things yet but would sure like to know.

I made a second pack, fully changed (colored, glossy buttons etc.)... But, for the first one, I just wanted to "edit" them a BIT, not to change them complitely (because I liked them). The "default" HS++ icons, are quite "blur" and their details are not clear. I re-made them very clear now, with more straight lines and a black outline around them.

About the cabs... I made them with the QuickCab utility; very easy to use it.

hi everyone

long time and i've not been looking at i900 roms.

@Ock: man, u make me miss my i900! ahahah When will u buy an i8000????

cheers

Hope you're enjoying your i8000, I've decided to try out Android, that's why I've gotten an i9000. But seeing Sense on the

i8000's AMOLED screen is making my hands itch :)

Ock, You are the s***...Man...your roms rock!!!!!!Just a tinny thing, can you put the audio routing to bluetooh headset to

work, like in Khuanchai 23081?It is the only thing missing too make it perfect...I work as a bike messenger, and comes handy

to be able to use voice command when I'm riding.I have already tried to cook, but I don't have your skills.

Once again, you rock man!!!!Hope when you need, someone can help you like you have helped along the lost hours

cooking.......You are the best

I don't have KhuanChai's files, had tried to fix the BT problem but I wasn't able to get the mono BT button working. Another challenge is that I don't have a BT set to test on :(

I'm using italian language. How can i fix it?? It's very important for me. Thx

There are many files named 0???.xml in Windows, of which I've fixed those for portrait and landscape English layouts. However, I didn't have time to check each language, maybe someone can help out on this so we can have a perfect TouchInput keyboard.

OCK 1_ock_CleanSYS.bat what do this tool ?

It's for cooking roms, a simple batch file I wrote to delete unneeded files from SYS packages.

I found the problem

The problem was in my sim card

I turn on the phone without the sim card and it worked

and then used the sim card from another operator and worked

then tried 3 times to return to my original sim card and it worked

very strange this error

Thank you all!

Hi Omar Junior, didn't know you still have a i900, are you still making skins for the i900?

Hi OCK,

Installed Build 23129 premium this time. Works like a charm. two quick questions

1. Can I have a good keyboard for this one the samsung one sucks (I would like to have one like apple :P

2. Can I change the theme on this one?

Regards, ...

1. Resco keyboard and TouchPal are good alternatives, you should be able to find iphone skins for them too.

2. Yes, WM and M2D skins are easily changeable and customisable

Hi, anyone can tell me GTX refreshed or Eclipse is better? Anyone has the cab for the chinezse keyboard in the orignal omnia

rom? Or similar chinese keyboard. Thanks for your help

I came across one that worked well, can't remember which was it. you may want to google for "RickyMSYH6.0-ChineseSupport.cab"

I noticed that as soon as you change the layout of the launcher page, i.e. 4 columns instead of 3 then the page gets screwed

up, even when you change it back it stays screwed. Then you have to do a M2D restart/back to ori settings but that causes

the Lock button to change into phone button.

Is there a way to add cities to the weather tab list?

Here's an editor

Guest momos_lover
After a week of Eclipse usage and customization I only find one thing annoying. That's disappearing of both plugins from home screen. For instance every time I exit iGO Primo software. I know how to get them back "M2D apply" but it's still a little annoying. Would be great if somebody could find any kind of refresh home screen solution when switching back to home screen.

What I am trying to say this is the best ROM i have ever use and I see there are a lot of users with same thoughts. Everything just works.

PS: I read about importing 5K,10k.... SMS. What the hell. I can't even think you'll read all those again???!!!! Why don't you export them in some text document and make a novel of them. At least your phone will work properly and you could use the search option for keywords within software like MS Word for example.

Hi Alien-tech. I'm experience exactly the same problem. Can you tell me how you got them back?

Just one question: how to weather in the fullscreen ?

My Device\Windows <-- file in small and fullscreen (HH_weather_XXsmall.png or HH_weather_XX.png)

Excuse me for my bad English :P

The weather image files start with HH_WEATHER_HOME_

That Iphone today plugin.. is it safe to remove?

Yes, you can disable it using M2DTP_Config

Can somebody help me how to change the bubblestyle in color please....????

Try using Resco Explorer to copy over the files I attached, it's read-only so the file explorer can't overwrite it.

Or try this quick cab I've made

chef, eclipse is great but i found some minorities.. (for eclipse touch input)

1st of all, 3G and wireless icons in task bar are still the same as olders..

2nd is i couldn't find the shortcut for dialer skin changer (the thing in refreshed gtx)

1. I'm using pin12's taskbar, perhaps you'd want to try other taskbar icon cabs. There are a few icons in the dlls but didn't have time to replace them

2. Try this cab.

Dear OCK, i believe everybody has said it all about ur success and achievement in modaco. U r the reason so many ppl still

didn't give up on their Omnia yet. U were/r the best chef of our choice around. Ur dedication, sincerity, kindness and

helpful behavior made u the king. We'll surely miss u but life still goes on. Good luck with ur i9000, i heard it does Magic

:( Hope u r gonna give it ur best as well and for us we'll miss u always. Hope to c u around buddy. U take good care and

good luck to ur studies. :(

Using "Eclipse 23118". for some unknown reason weather at home page don't show the area name, just condition. Any

suggestion?

Thanks for your support and kind words :P

Don't plan to cook roms yet for the i9000, may try developing apps though :)

As for the weather update, it may be due to the server side - it's quite erratic these few days.

Ock, sorry to insist with you, but can you help me please to route the bluetooth audio to my headset,

Have you tried this ?

First of all - Thx OCK for your best ROMS. :(

Problems I found in eclipse:

There is some issue with taskbar in Eclipse TouchInput - wifi icon is old, in GTX refreshed it is ok.

And I found that in Calendar I cant add any new appointment after I restore my backup. :/ Cant also edit my appointments, I can only exit :/

Old WMCALENDAR works ok.

There's a wmcalendar.exe in \windows that I kept as a backup, I've not restored any appointment from backup, so didn't know of this issue. I can't think of a possible fix for this right now

I want to ask something here.. Is there anyway to customize the date display on the Home Screen? Maybe to show it longer or shorter perhaps?

Yes, it's possible by editing HTCHomeSettings.xml, see under

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_DATE_POS" id="250" value="10, 0, 230, 23" />

when i turn off the s2u2... the taskbar on homescreen disappears. any advice?? im using the eclipse with omnia keyboard version

Which taskbar are you referring to?

Rugal_Lite_Dialer.cab

Coloured_Start_Icon.cab

Guest andrew.mazlim

Oh, something for me too, OCK... Can you send me (in a cab) your former roms' glossy/black/3D lower taskbar-softkeys' skin? I love the "Eclipse", although I always hated these "flat" taskbars bellow.

Thxs in advance, bro.

Thanks melburnian.. I've checked on the regional setting before but the home screen date doesnt change..is the anywhere else to edit it?perhaps registry of HTC home today files?

Look at the screenshoot below.. I want to fix this problem.. I'm using Hijri date from Arabic (Egypt) regional setting..

However, the 1st letter from the date does not show up.. it shoud says رمضان but only مضان is shows..

screenshot1ob.jpg

One more, does anyone else experience setting again phone which you have to tap the screen to set the phone and clock after soft reset? I got this a lot

You may need to edit HTCHomeSettings.xml, look for the line starting with

<Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_DATE_POS"

In your case the first value may need to be decreased.

Hi all! The last rom is just great, except for one absolutely annoying thing:

when I want too unlock the device, I have to slide twice: once the s2u2 and second the original locking thing.

Please let me know how to repair this.

In the s2u2 settings I saw that the "replace wm6.5 system manual lock" option is on

Avoid using the end call button to lock as S2U2 doesn't support it on the i900

Could someone please upload the new Nitrogen skin?

The Lite version doesn't include Nitrogen.

Also, how do you change the calendar link on the M2D home tab?

Thanks

Minimalism Nitrogen skin is by r04d5t3r

Calendar link is tricky, so far only replacing calendar.exe seems to work.

Can ock or anybody share the gtx icon pack 4m ock's Eclypse (Black gtx) please? thx in advance guys.

GTX icon set is by Bakuryu91

Don't worry, OCK. I'm trying to help the lads, as best I can... Like I told you, the "Eclipse" is your BEST work, pal!

(Of course, you may NOT... recognize it in my i900 - I almost changed all the graphs, except the taskbar; PRETTY taskbar,

where you found it???)

AH! Something very fast, if you can reply soon... I see, there are no big-full-screen icons for the Home page weather. How

come? Because the SMALLER SIZE of the M2D clock? Can I use full-screen weather icons, or I'll f*ck-up my M2D?

Taskbar is by pin12

I decided not to use the fullscreen weather files as they were made for the flipclock, so there are squarish outlines that may look weird.

why i can't use video call in ock Eclipse 23118 (touchinput)??!!

i go to phone book then press video call pun still is voice call..

Try enabling the dialer skin using FavHackings.

thnx for Build 23118

only, wifi connect problem :(

Try the operator settings trick on my FAQs section.

OCK, the eclipse lite rom is may be the fastest m2d2 rom which I have used. One thing to the perferct rom for me: since the

3g icon is the old one how can I revert back to all the original icons of the tsak bar. Is this possible? Or can I get the

new 3g icon working somehow?

I want to thank you again for the ROM.

Tried making a cab but it made all the icons disappear :P I'll have a go at it when I've time.

hi

thanks for the rom :)

but I've encountered one problem with my phone.

I installed titanum premium and I've tried to add new panel and page using Chome editor

But, when i click on "Add main link:" the program is crashing and no error messages appears.

Does anyone have solution to this problem?

I don't use Chome editor personally, but as my roms don't include additional plugins, you may have to install them first.

You're probably doing something wrong!... I have no problem with M2DTP, not just now, always - because I'm using it very often.

Write down to us, what are you doing...

i go to to tools>M2DC>tabs change> left soft key change> right softkey change> and apply ant the loading dont stop about 30minutes, than i soft reset, and M2DC not starts... i want to change wallpaper olso.. but the same sh....

with M2DTP i want to uninstall it, or disable i go to tools>m2dtp_config> uncheck autostart uncheck autorestart, and it is still on my home screen...

Edited by PyoXz