OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

Dear OCK, I tried to modify the "Eclipse" theme and make my own. I almost did all of them right, except the exact place of the Home tab Weather icon (I used the full screen icons, from your previous rom) and in the Weather tab (I placed a full screen image from Liverpool City Hall). Both of them, Home tab full screen weather icons & the full screen photo in the Weather tab, were located far bellow & right from center - I had a small piece of the photo's left-uper corner, as well as the weather icons in the Home tab.

So, I guess, there is a different set in the HomeSettings.xtml file, right?

Can you help he with that?

(I was pissed I didn't succeed and I deleted the damn "basic" .m2dct I was working! I'm going, all over again from scrach.)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest musicadi

Hi,

Very nice and useful rom, thank you. One minor bug I noticed: I set regional settings to hungarian and on the homescreen, the date just above the clock lacks the last character, so it's ie. szept. 10, 201

Also, are there any more themes I can download? Do I just download an M2D theme jand install it?

Thank you in advance and all the best,

Adrian

ohl I'm talking about eclipse 23118 with samsung keyboard

Edited by musicadi

I'll answer all your marks:

1. After few months I spend with "backup applications", I found there is NO program capable for FULLY backup - and adjust! So... I don't give a sec for these apps anymore - I just have a list (from #1 to #15) of programs/tweaks/graphs, I'm installing (by routine) "automaticaly", each time I'm hard-reseting... When I was using these backup applications, never had a timing issue (always took, about 3-5 minutes).

2. Many roms are "freezing" and needs to reset - that's a regular problem with "custom" & "cooked" roms.

3. Well, it's true, OCK's roms have a small issue with battery drain - but if you play with the FavoriteHackOmnia and install a couple BatteryTweaks (in cabs - easy to find them), there is no serious problem.

The BEST "cooked" roms for good battery life, were Shokka9's... Khuanchai's... and Benzo_th (he learned from Khuanchai, so... that's why). Just a note; SECTOR's (the great cheff!) roms ALSO had low battery life. It's all about the settings, each cheff is making before "cook" a rom.

4. ALL WM6.5... are QUITE slower than ANY 6.1 - except the offical 6.1s, of course!!! It's simple. Omnia i900 is made for 6.1, not for 6.5! WE ARE "making" our i900 to run the 6.5s. You must compare a 6.5 rom with ANOTHER 6.5 rom, not with a 6.1.

i disagree with you in almost all points

1. the backup works perfect in all other roms before. i restored at least 100 times with at last 20 different roms - all no problem just with that rom

2. no - these rom is the first which freeze on my phone. everytime i connect to active sync it freezed. no sync possible - so unusable

3. i can life with that

4. point taken - i can life with it if it a bit slower

the rom is a design highlight but not usable for me. to much problems so far. can nobody confirm these problems

do the rom works for everybody else smooth

Tank You Ock for this excellent ROM (Eclipse 23118)!

But I have one problem. I can’t install Cliquick. When I install Cliquick, can’t see it (it is not on Remove programs list also). Installing on Device or Storage – no change.

How to install Cliquick to work ?

Edited by krvnik

Guest darkside80

I have a little problem with GTX Refreshed ( and had it in the old GTX as well ).

I have my omnia set up to wake up with front buttons. Sometimes after I press a front button it wakes up for less then a second, and after that the screen turns of again.

The only way to turn it on again is to press the power button. Is not a big deal, but we all know that omnia's power button is not so easy to reach and press with one hand.

I asume it is an s2u2 issue/conflict.Is there a fix for this?

Edited by darkside80

Thanks for your hard work :P

ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) is the best version I've installed since I begun to flash my I900 !

Just one thing, the TouchInput doesn't work great when I select language in "French" (azerty keyboard) :)

Is there a way to fix it ?

screen002ga.png

Could anybody tell how to revert the taskbar to the WinMo default icons, and how to make the messages & mms (& mail) notification bubbles to green colour?

If you have CABS files for these changes ...

Thanks ! :P

OCK, bro... thxs for the replies.

Btw, that pin12 taskbar's links in the xda-developers, are not working...

Try again, it's working for me now.

OCk maybe my request about a cab for iphone today plugins to use with other build slipped ur eyes. Is it possible though?

Didn't have time yesterday to make one, but here is the cab now :P

OCK bro, there are many Jeffrey2000's taskbars there; which one is for THIS BUILD ("Eclipse's")?

And something else... I don't know about you guys, but even if every rom I'm using "finds" my SIM card, the Internet/WAP settings are not automaticaly set; so, I have to manually set them myself.

I'm wondering... When I re-set the Internet/WAP settings, is there any way to SAVE these settings in a cab and next time I'll flash or hard-reset my phone, to be able easily install and set these settings?

(Because, it's too annoying typing all these atributes, in all these menus, in "Connections"...)

Any idea if & how to do that?

Using his W7premium. I'm not sure where exactly it is saved, but if it's in the registry, you can use CeRegEditor to save snapshots and compare the before and after states.

Thanx a lot OCK :)

guys , i like TouchInput a lot , it's really amazing

is there any way to make it support Arabic language ?

i asked before about that , but i didn't find any arabic support for it

any one knows who is the developers of it ??

i need to send them to ask about that

Yonn's kitchen has some of Rugal's Arabic keyboard files, but I'm not sure if I can get it to work via a cab.

If anyone is interested in S2U2 wallpaper to match my previous wallpaper take it:

PS: I haven't test it as I use GTX style theme for S2U2!

post-644614-1284058647_thumb.jpg

Nice matching theme!

Is there any way to change that the click on the newest appointments on the start site link to the wmcalendar.exe?

Only way I know of is to overwrite the existing calendar.exe (which I renamed from touchcalendar). Try this cab

Dear OCK, I tried to modify the "Eclipse" theme and make my own. I almost did all of them right, except the exact place of the Home tab Weather icon (I used the full screen icons, from your previous rom) and in the Weather tab (I placed a full screen image from Liverpool City Hall). Both of them, Home tab full screen weather icons & the full screen photo in the Weather tab, were located far bellow & right from center - I had a small piece of the photo's left-uper corner, as well as the weather icons in the Home tab.

So, I guess, there is a different set in the HomeSettings.xtml file, right?

Can you help he with that?

(I was pissed I didn't succeed and I deleted the damn "basic" .m2dct I was working! I'm going, all over again from scrach.)

In HTCHomeSettings.xml, find the line starting with <Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS

change the coordinates to "0, 3, 240, 400"

Hi,

Very nice and useful rom, thank you. One minor bug I noticed: I set regional settings to hungarian and on the homescreen, the date just above the clock lacks the last character, so it's ie. szept. 10, 201

Also, are there any more themes I can download? Do I just download an M2D theme jand install it?

Thank you in advance and all the best,

Adrian

ohl I'm talking about eclipse 23118 with samsung keyboard

Copy this file into your \Windows folder, I've made adjustments to lengthen the date region. You'll need to restart M2D for changes to take effect.

Thank you!

Yeah, i mean the wm theme!

Here's my Windows Mobile EclipseGrey theme

i disagree with you in almost all points

1. the backup works perfect in all other roms before. i restored at least 100 times with at last 20 different roms - all no problem just with that rom

2. no - these rom is the first which freeze on my phone. everytime i connect to active sync it freezed. no sync possible - so unusable

3. i can life with that

4. point taken - i can life with it if it a bit slower

the rom is a design highlight but not usable for me. to much problems so far. can nobody confirm these problems

do the rom works for everybody else smooth

I think this may be due to the threaded email I added in. WM6.5 builds (218xx and 219xx) perform much better in messaging. Or you can try making a backup using MyPhone. I use PIMBackup previously, but switched to MyPhone as it's much faster, and as I mentioned, restores all messages in the correct order.

ockEclipse_Notification___Launcher_Bars.cab

HTCHomeSettings.xml

ock_EclipseGrey_for_WM6.5.X.cab

Green_Unread_Bubble.cab

Edited by ock

Tank You Ock for this excellent ROM (Eclipse 23118)!

But I have one problem. I can’t install Cliquick. When I install Cliquick, can’t see it (it is not on Remove programs list also). Installing on Device or Storage – no change.

How to install Cliquick to work ?

I'm not sure if it's a compatibility problem with our i900, if you've bought the program you may want to contact the developers.

I have a little problem with GTX Refreshed ( and had it in the old GTX as well ).

I have my omnia set up to wake up with front buttons. Sometimes after I press a front button it wakes up for less then a second, and after that the screen turns of again.

The only way to turn it on again is to press the power button. Is not a big deal, but we all know that omnia's power button is not so easy to reach and press with one hand.

I asume it is an s2u2 issue/conflict.Is there a fix for this?

Looks like you've Nitrogen running? Check Showcase to see if Nitrogen is running in the background. If you're listening to music, use Nitrogen's blank screen feature.

Thanks for your hard work :)

ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) is the best version I've installed since I begun to flash my I900 !

Just one thing, the TouchInput doesn't work great when I select language in "French" (azerty keyboard) :(

Is there a way to fix it ?

I may try to fix the keyboard layouts this weekend :(

Great rom it's very fast! I installed UltraLite.

How can i enable themes in this rom? I would like to change it from black color.

THANK YOU!!

Search for WM6.5.X themes, there're many here and over at XDA developers, after that just go to settings-home to change to the ones you've installed.

screen002ga.png

Could anybody tell how to revert the taskbar to the WinMo default icons, and how to make the messages & mms (& mail) notification bubbles to green colour?

If you have CABS files for these changes ...

Thanks ! :(

Here's a quick cab for the green unread bubble. Restart M2D after installing.

Can't help with the taskbar though, a cab I made from the original files made them disappear :P

Guest andrew.mazlim

Τhxs for all the answers, OCK bro.

In HTCHomeSettings.xml, find the line starting with <Property name="IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_WEATHERIMG_POS

change the coordinates to "0, 3, 240, 400"

This changes the possition in BOTH tabs, Home & Weather?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest beaver 2010
Can somebody help me how to change the bubblestyle in color please....????

Try using Resco Explorer to copy over the files I attached, it's read-only so the file explorer can't overwrite it.

Or try this quick cab I've made

Ock the bubblestyle still black & white...any idea?

How to change internet Explorer to Opera in M2DC for default?

Just install the CAB file OCK have just posted, a few posts ago.

Or the one attached to this post.

Edit : In order to set Opera as default browser, go on the "action screen tab", and open M2DC. Then go to the "internet tab" (in M2DC) and set the Opera shortcut which is located usually in ... xxx\Program Files\Opera Mini 5\OperaMini5-WM-armv4i.exe. Do not forget to apply your settings. :P

Green_Unread_Bubble.cab

Edited by Opopo

Guest darkside80
Looks like you've Nitrogen running? Check Showcase to see if Nitrogen is running in the background. If you're listening to music, use Nitrogen's blank screen feature.

Nope. Nitrogen is not running.

And this only happens once in a while.

Guest beaver 2010

Just install the CAB file OCK have just posted, a few posts ago.

I try many times..Hard reset and start again..install that cab ..still same....

Guest PedroLopes
Didn't have time yesterday to make one, but here is the cab now :P

Man, you are badword awesome!!! Its what I need to change to lite version!!

Ive tried this cab in my rom (the one with jumba style) and didnot work good. The buttons work well, but it seems like a badly tuned tv channel.

I will move to Eclipse lite version soon and apply this cab. Thanks a lot for sharring with us your creations.

[]s

edit: hey man... put this cab in the first post list.

Edited by PedroLopes

Guest Black Rider

Thanks, the cab for the default wm-calender works fine!

Any news about the fix with the german keyboard layout?

And I have another problem with the launcher tab since I changed the number of rows, seh attachment...

post-531253-1284132604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Black Rider

Have had a few problems with the last few ROM's with regards to Outlook Calendar and Office 2010. Currently running 23118 GTX and am still seeing the same issue. The issue is that with Outlook 2010 (Office 2010) synching is all fine, and appointments get updated/added etc... so can see their subject title and time - but I don't seem to be able to open up any appointments to read or add new appointments, the buttons just don't work. Not sure if anyone else has seen this. I wasn't having this problem before I moved my PC to Office 2010, worked fine with Outlook 2007; is anyone able to say whether having same issue ??? Any ideas Ock as I'm a bit stumped. Thanks

Guest thechemistree
I try many times..Hard reset and start again..install that cab ..still same....

i think ock's cab is for the notification below the calendar.. ask ock for confirmation..but why you want to change the notification colour since the original one is in black and white? see the 1st post screenshot..

Guest cYbeR_In
Hehehe... You are a new user, bro, right? I had the very same problem with you.

The answer is... you CAN'T make it work!!! The new builds and OS (WM 6.5.x) are not supporting that "good-old" HTC TaskManager! THAT'S WHY, if you may notised, there is an app in the "Tools" folder, called... "ShowCase"! THIS is the new builds/OS' "Task Manager". Use that.

thanks for the reply bro...............

but i am still using that in my hd2 dude............

but in the name of dusk man

and one more thing i used one old cab file to remove the time in task bar

it actualy did that magic

it removed the time and htc task man works but the prob is i took of the signal icon to............

Edited by cYbeR_In