OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim
thanks for the reply bro...............

but i am still using that in my hd2 dude............

but in the name of dusk man

and one more thing i used one old cab file to remove the time in task bar

it actualy did that magic

it removed the time and htc task man works but the prob is i took of the signal icon to............

You said the MAGIC word: "HTC HD2"!... Since you're a HD2 owner (lucky ^**^$@*$@*@...!!!), then you know WHERE Manila2D is coming from (TouchFLO, from HTCs).

So, I guess the HTC (!!!) Task Manager STILL working in your HD2; in our i900... nope!

USA lad, you didn't check privious posts of mine, here in this topic...

I POSTED a cab, which is fixing the weather problem in the Home page and without (EVER!) to bother yourself about it, anymore! All you need, after you install it, to updating after 5 days the Weather tab.

About the S2U2... and the weather, there.

When we're using a new app, we need to SPEND some time to get known each other (with it), right?

It's pretty much easy; In the settings, you're going to "Information" (the pannel/menu, about clock's fonts, battery indicator, etc.) and you're going FAR DOWN in the list. There... there is an option disabled. You may play with the buttons, till you'll find "Manila2DWeather"... Also, exactly bellow, there is another option, to showing the current weather on S2U2. Enable that too...

I only have touchflo2d but not manila2d.

Guest cYbeR_In

why many cook's and users getting out of Omnia...................

its one of the fine tunable and customizing cell.................................

Guest cYbeR_In
You said the MAGIC word: "HTC HD2"!... Since you're a HD2 owner (lucky ^**^$@*$@*@...!!!), then you know WHERE Manila2D is coming from (TouchFLO, from HTCs).

So, I guess the HTC (!!!) Task Manager STILL working in your HD2; in our i900... nope!

ya dude..................

and i am not new user.........

i am coming back to omnia after a year gap...................

since i bricked my omnia in one anger......... now i fixed it and running it as charm.........

Guest hunterr1234

How to lock screen while using the phone (on a call) .... like the original dialer ??

is there a cab for it ... because its very useful and necessary ....

THANX in advance!!!

Guest Black Rider
How to lock screen while using the phone (on a call) .... like the original dialer ??

is there a cab for it ... because its very useful and necessary ....

THANX in advance!!!

You have simply to change the settings of the S2U2 :P

Τhxs for all the answers, OCK bro.

This changes the possition in BOTH tabs, Home & Weather?

It's only for the home weather. For weather tab search for this line in htchomesettings.xml:

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,25,205,65" />

Nope. Nitrogen is not running.

And this only happens once in a while.

I had this problem with Nitrogen, perhaps similar programs which control the screen may have issues with S2U2. Hope the issue doesn't come up again.

If you could fix it it will be nice ! :)

Here's a fix for the keyboard layout, this is the best I can do, so I hope it's sufficient :(

Remember you can also try out the OmniaKeyboard version or install a 3rd party keyboard too.

I try many times..Hard reset and start again..install that cab ..still same....

Did you install to "my device", and perform a soft reset (or restart M2D) after installing?

Thanks, the cab for the default wm-calender works fine!

Any news about the fix with the german keyboard layout?

And I have another problem with the launcher tab since I changed the number of rows, seh attachment...

post-531253-1284132604_thumb.jpg

I've attached the original xml file, just overwrite the one in \Windows to fix the launcher rows

Have had a few problems with the last few ROM's with regards to Outlook Calendar and Office 2010. Currently running 23118 GTX and am still seeing the same issue. The issue is that with Outlook 2010 (Office 2010) synching is all fine, and appointments get updated/added etc... so can see their subject title and time - but I don't seem to be able to open up any appointments to read or add new appointments, the buttons just don't work. Not sure if anyone else has seen this. I wasn't having this problem before I moved my PC to Office 2010, worked fine with Outlook 2007; is anyone able to say whether having same issue ??? Any ideas Ock as I'm a bit stumped. Thanks

I've not switched to 2010 yet, can't test this myself, does anyone have any feedback on this?

thanks for the reply bro...............

but i am still using that in my hd2 dude............

but in the name of dusk man

and one more thing i used one old cab file to remove the time in task bar

it actualy did that magic

it removed the time and htc task man works but the prob is i took of the signal icon to............

Have you tried MMTaskManager? It's improved significantly from the previous time I checked. A good alternative to Showcase.

Could you please send me the Ring tons of 23118 GTX Edition.

Thank you

Attached :P

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Tones.zip

ock_TouchInput_layout_fix.cab

Edited by ock

Guest drrkgupta

post-464948-1284201983_thumb.jpg

Ock can you please post cab files for this notification bar! The one that I have marked! I see that the lite version does not have this bar. You have posted the cab for the Ifon bar but please if this was there then the Lite version would have been perfect How do you get the green notification icons on the Ifon bar and the notification bar? I have seen that even if I change the shortcut the notification icon stays at that place only as before. Can this position be changed.

Guest Black Rider

Thanks for the XML :P

But have two other problems. One is this with the layoutfix:

post-531253-1284203001_thumb.jpg

The other is a problem if I have open the tmail.exe and locked the screen. Always if I get a sms the keyboard appears above the lockscreen. I will try to get a screenshot of this :)

Guest beaver 2010
I try many times..Hard reset and start again..install that cab ..still same....

Did you install to "my device", and perform a soft reset (or restart M2D) after installing?

Yes, and there's no effect.

Edited by beaver 2010

post-464948-1284201983_thumb.jpg

Ock can you please post cab files for this notification bar! The one that I have marked! I see that the lite version does not have this bar. You have posted the cab for the Ifon bar but please if this was there then the Lite version would have been perfect How do you get the green notification icons on the Ifon bar and the notification bar? I have seen that even if I change the shortcut the notification icon stays at that place only as before. Can this position be changed.

The cab should have this info bar as well :P

Thanks for the XML :)

But have two other problems. One is this with the layoutfix:

post-531253-1284203001_thumb.jpg

The other is a problem if I have open the tmail.exe and locked the screen. Always if I get a sms the keyboard appears above the lockscreen. I will try to get a screenshot of this :(

I'll look into it, this is the same problem I faced when making a TouchInput cab.

EDIT: Try the attached again, I've done some things to my roms so it installs ok on mine, but it seems it can't overwrite the files for some of you.

There were too many requests and I forgot that you wanted to change the windows logo instead of the unread bubble :(

Try the attached.

EDIT: Was distracted by the BPL match :(, try the updated version below.

ock_TouchInput_layout_fix.cab

Colour_Bubble_Flag.cab

Edited by ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

IF you have i900 and you working with a "TouchFLO", well... you working with Manila2D!!!

Because, "Manila2D" is a "simulator" of TouchFLO, for non-HTC WinMo devices.

Guest andrew.mazlim
ya dude..................

and i am not new user.........

i am coming back to omnia after a year gap...................

since i bricked my omnia in one anger......... now i fixed it and running it as charm.........

Hell... why? Why are you "coming back" to i900, since you own a HD2?????? Isn't BETTER/NEWEST WinMo device (HTC HD2) from our "good-old-fellow" i900?

Guest andrew.mazlim
It's only for the home weather. For weather tab search for this line in htchomesettings.xml:

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="0,25,205,65" />

Thxs, OCK bro...

Btw, I made new icons for the TV tab (based on "Eclipse" theme) and I'm using the TV tab ("Orange TV") as SECOND TODAY screen, with Today plugins, like SPB Pocket Phone and rest we used to have in 6.1s, with DIFFERENT wallpaper set in M2DTP, so I have now... 1 wallpaper for Home tab, 1 for Locations, 1 for Weather tab and one "generall", for the rest tabs!... I'm VERY pleased for that - although, OCK, is there a way to CHANGE the name from "Orange TV" to "Today Plugins"?

(I'm working now to edit the full-screen weather icons. You said, OCK, you removed them from "Eclipse", because their "square" finishing. Well, except the Home tab weather icons, there are "square" finishing in the Weather tab' icons TOO! You - or rest users - may not saw them, because you're probably using DARK wallpaper. I'm using a black metallic-carbon with RED highlights, so I saw these "square" endings in the weather icons... I'm trying to solve that too. Also, I'm working on full-screen big icons for M2D tabs, with different wallpapers/photos for each tab... When I'll finish - finaly!!! - the theme, I'll post many screens from my display, here and to the proper topic...)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Black Rider
The cab should have this info bar as well :P

I'll look into it, this is the same problem I faced when making a TouchInput cab.

EDIT: Try the attached again, I've done some things to my roms so it installs ok on mine, but it seems it can't overwrite the files for some of you.

It works, thanks :) Edited by Black Rider

Guest beaver 2010

There were too many requests and I forgot that you wanted to change the windows logo instead of the unread bubble

Try the attached.

EDIT: Was distracted by the BPL match , try the updated version below.

It's WORKING Ock...I'm so happy...Thank you very much indeed....you'r the best!!!

post-696821-1284212443_thumb.jpg

Edited by beaver 2010

Guest dragonmatahari

Dear Mr Andrew..

Plz dont get me wrong... dont u think u should discuss theme related stuff on proper thread? or maybe u should open a new update one instead..

so that others can concentrate on Ock's related release problems and etc (ex: keep it as a clean thread)

just a thought :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Dear Mr Andrew..

Plz dont get me wrong... dont u think u should discuss theme related stuff on proper thread? or maybe u should open a new update one instead..

so that others can concentrate on Ock's related release problems and etc (ex: keep it as a clean thread)

just a thought :P

You probably right, but since this theme is based on "Eclipse" and I'm still facing some issues, I'm asking OCK to help me a bit.

Also, exactly because it's an "OCK-Eclipse" theme, it's relevant with this topic, don't you agree?

Guest dragonmatahari
You probably right, but since this theme is based on "Eclipse" and I'm still facing some issues, I'm asking OCK to help me a bit.

Also, exactly because it's an "OCK-Eclipse" theme, it's relevant with this topic, don't you agree?

its a same M2D stuff :P

Guest cYbeR_In
Hell... why? Why are you "coming back" to i900, since you own a HD2?????? Isn't BETTER/NEWEST WinMo device (HTC HD2) from our "good-old-fellow" i900?

i am with both dude..................

the old best and new monster....................

but in shake of selling hd2 since 90% conforms it wont get wm7.................

lol.........

it disappointed me

but hd2 is realy awesome

It works, thanks :P

Hope you mean the TouchInput layout fix? If it works then I can update my first post :P

It IS a silly question, but how do I change the TouchInput layout?

(Qwerty to azerty layout).

Thanks ! :)

TouchInput doesn't come with AZERTY, unfortunately.

It's WORKING Ock...I'm so happy...Thank you very much indeed....you'r the best!!!

Haha finally solved ur problem :(

Dear Mr Andrew..

just a thought :D

I'm using Andrew's clock digits, looks really classy :(

In fact I think Andrew can open up a new thread in the general thread for all the customisations, easier to keep track too. I had to dig through a few pages here to find the cabs he posted :(

i am with both dude..................

the old best and new monster....................

but in shake of selling hd2 since 90% conforms it wont get wm7.................

lol.........

it disappointed me

but hd2 is realy awesome

Was reading about the Froyo port for the HD2, are you keeping track on it?

Edited by ock