OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Hope you mean the TouchInput layout fix? If it works then I can update my first post :P

TouchInput doesn't come with AZERTY, unfortunately.

Thanks Ock it work nice now !

To put AZERTY layout touchImput you need do this :

Main menu/Tools/TouchInput selection/ and select "French" for the language.

(however this tip changes the T9 dictionary in French)

Edited by raist30

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Using the Eclipse and having one small bug, when updating weather on hometab the picture does not appear when update is ready (numbers is ok). But as soon as I start a function or press windows icon or just swype to sms and back the image appears.

Anybody else have the same issue? Not a big thing but if there is a fix it would be nice :P

EDIT 1: One more bug now when i soft reset the phone i get M2DTP_Loader Error dettected (LoadPlugin(HomeScreenPlusPlus): ERROR=Init()failed. :) What can i do? Tried to close and restart M2DTP same thing happened...

EDIT 2: It irritated me to much did a hard reset.

Is there another backup software than PIMbackup (besides Myphone), PIm restoring all sms but sms function not showing them all. When deleting it numbers all the messages... strange..

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest musicadi

thanks a lot, Ock, date shows right now, One other thing I noticed is that the clock shows 2-3 different times before showing the right one when I unlock the screen. This happened with the original rom too, although there, if you locked at say 1:30, at unlock it showed 1:30 for about a second and then the actual time. Any idwa what might be causing this? Thanks agsin for your effort,

Adrian

For all with old 3g icon problem: installing the pin12's original cab file fixed the problem for me. Well, be warned the battery icon is changed too :P I find tacchan blue dask taskbar better though.

OCK, can the wait cursor from the refreshed GTX be cabbed for share :) ?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Okay, lads. I'll open a new thread, posting visuals (or other "juicy" stuff), for OCK's roms, WM 6.x, M2D or general, okay?

And you can ALL give a hand...

If you take a good look, the i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion topics are quite "dead" for long time, except few (like this one).

So, we can "re-born" our old-fellow, i900.

OCK mate, if you find some time, tell me how to change the "ORANGE TV" (in TV tab) to "Today plugin"... (Is it, by simply changing the name in the .xtml settings file?)

Guest cYbeR_In
Was reading about the Froyo port for the HD2, are you keeping track on it?

no dude i didn't tried any customization in hd2 can you say where to find ..............since i back to form after long time.................

and

also thanks for the reply and good work you keeping to make the omnia tile alive with update

:P

Guest dragonmatahari
Okay, lads. I'll open a new thread, posting visuals (or other "juicy" stuff), for OCK's roms, WM 6.x, M2D or general, okay?

And you can ALL give a hand..

:P sure.. but free time doesnt seems to with me nowadays, if i got some space i will post my stuffs too :) . (lets keep this old omnia of ours alive! :( )

Guest DerEineDa
I'll look into it, this is the same problem I faced when making a TouchInput cab.

EDIT: Try the attached again, I've done some things to my roms so it installs ok on mine, but it seems it can't overwrite the files for some of you.

Yeah, it works here, too. But unfortunately no landscape mode for us german people. But this is a minor complaint as I will look out for other keyboards anyway :P

May I ask which files you had to edit to make the german or other regions working with TouchInput?

Hi,

I downloaded the ROM build 23118 TouchInput edition.

I love the build and it installed perfectly.

Ive just got a little issue though, when I open up the messaging program and look at my lists of messages they appear really big.

Is there a way to reduce the size? I'm used to them being smaller and can't think of a way to reduce the size that they appear.

Thanks.

Keep up the good work.

Guest Kailash Jobanputra

Hi Ock,

I have installed the eclipse rom on my Omnia and I am very happy with its performance.

I have just one grouse. Whenever I am on a video call I am not able to use the speaker phone mode. Even though I click on Turn on Speaker phone it will not work, which makes video calling a waste as you cannot hear what the other party is saying.

Also in a normal call - speaker phone function does not work. I tried searching the thread but could not come across any reference. Kindly help asap.

Kailash

Guest Arturnikon

hello guys.

I took a photo and video yesterday and wanted to send it by MMS.

software was very slow and when I finally got the desired ... gave an error message notifying me that it can not send the message.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Is Possible to Have something to do with the menu:

Connections -> Select Networks-> (...)

thanks guys

My SW is: ock Eclipse 23 118 (TouchInput)

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi,

the eclipse version has the omnia dialer? or lite?

can i remove the custom taskbar icons? i know how to remove the battery :P

There're two vers: a ) TouchInput keyboard b ) OmniaSamsung Keyboard.

Simply a marvel that Rom Eclipse ock !

All functional, fast, battery lasts a lot, a wonderful touch, taskbar with good taste, clean look, launch bar and missed call brilliant...

Too much work. Always admiring your work ! :P

In short: more than perfect.

That's more than fun ! :)

hi everyone,

I`m new with i900 and interested to change my rom but I have some uncertainties,

says that my Storage memory has 90.63 mb and with OCK roms have depending of Rom free 89-169mb ?

can i flash my i900 with that ROM ?

here is picture of my memory

Screen01.pngScreen02.png

Edited by Brkic

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi everyone,

I`m new with i900 and interested to change my rom but I have some uncertainties,

says that my Storage memory has 90.63 mb and with OCK roms have depending of Rom free 89-169mb ?

can i flash my i900 with that ROM ?

here is picture of my memory

Screen01.pngScreen02.png

Friend... since you choose to flash a new rom (a new "Operating System - O.S."), that means you'll CHANGE Windows! Think about it, if you're trying to change your OS in your desktop When you'll do that, there's no point what you had BEFORE! You'll have a NEW OS...

The same is with a rom.

And, because you're confused. When a cheff (OCK, in this case) writting "Storage free: 89" or "Storage free: 169", means the storage you'll have AFTER YOU FLASH the rom - not a "necessary" storage space to flach it!

hi,

I had a PocketPC A701 before Omni and I changed windows (5 - 6.5).

Now I must change windows becouse this version is 6.1 on Hungarian language and I want English 6.5. (I do not understand Hungarian). :-)

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi,

I had a PocketPC A701 before Omni and I changed windows (5 - 6.5).

Now I must change windows becouse this version is 6.1 on Hungarian language and I want English 6.5. (I do not understand Hungarian). :-)

So...? WHAT's the question? WHAT are you asking, to help you, for?

Guest pyraylos

hi ock

i installed the 23118 eclipse rom. i noticed that in the 'launcher widget' (programs tab) the icons text is covered. i think the problem appeared when i first changed something else(irrelevant with fonts) in m2dc.

634199233400000000.JPG

So...? WHAT's the question? WHAT are you asking, to help you, for?

My question is been about memory, and can I install OCK rom in my device and if I need to do something before.

how I found the installation is much simpler than the Pocket PC instalation.

I need to install Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 and Samsung Modem Driver XP on Windows XP,

but I'm not sure if I should untick "Allow USB Connections" and then Switch ON the phone and press START and flashing ? (with PocketPc I must untick "Allow USB Connections" and then is flashing possible.)

Edited by Brkic

Guest andrew.mazlim
My question is been about memory, and can I install OCK rom in my device and if I need to do something before.

how I found the installation is much simpler than the Pocket PC instalation.

I need to install Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 and Samsung Modem Driver XP on Windows XP,

but I'm not sure if I should untick "Allow USB Connections" and then Switch ON the phone and press START and flashing ? (with PocketPc I must untick "Allow USB Connections" and then is flashing possible.)

Mate, I'm trying really hard to understand you - your English are a bit messed-up.

Anyways... FIND the proper topics (about flashing a rom), read them carefully, install all the necessary drivers you need to, USE XP Windows (better), use UPS (or do the flashing in a laptop), disable the antivirus/firewalls and all the rest "background" apps... and, sychronise your device via ActiveSync..., HARD-RESET..., re-sychronise your phone..., double-click on your favorite rom's icon..., press the button to start the flashing..., wait 1-2 minutes..., and you'll see the message "ALL DONE" and you're... done!

There is nothing to worry about "memory/storage", before... durring... or after the flashing.

But... READ CAREFULLY FIRST & UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO, TO FLASH A ROM!!!

Apparently, you seems VERY confused and to me, you sound YOU DON'T KNOW exactly how to do it... so, becarefull!

Edited by andrew.mazlim