OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

What do you want? I'm making my own themes (actually, I'm finishing one, now) and I have plenty graphs to share.

Black or dark-grey wallpapers :)

Maybe carbon-like ones? :lol:

And, what's the (file) name of the wallpaper on the start menu list of programs? (where you usually have the honeycomb programs menu).

Thanks !

Edited by Opopo

Guest andrew.mazlim
Black or dark-grey wallpapers :)

Maybe carbon-like ones? :lol:

And, what's the (file) name of the wallpaper on the start menu ? (where you have usually the honeycomb menu).

Thanks !

Take that one. I made it long time ago.

The default WINDOWS wallpaper (NOT M2D's!) name is (are... they are two): stwater_240_400.jpg & stwater_400_240.jpg

1.bmp

Guest MasterJam88
Delete the lnk file from \windows\startup, that should stop it from coming up after a reset.

If you mean the position, you can take a look at htchomesettings.xml in the \Windows folder. The positions are in the lines containing

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_1STDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_2NDDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_SEPARATOR_POS

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_3RDDIGIT_POS"

"IDHMWG_CLOCKBTN_4THDIGIT_POS"

the first number should be the x coordinate.

Simply uninstall SRSWOW and soft reset.

1. I think that was a issue with the build, sometimes new bugs are "added" when new builds are released.

2. Try this cab

3. Not sure on this, I would think that there shouldn't be a compatibility issue.

Do you get an error when browsing to the folder?

I'm wandering if ADC is resetting your settings, did you skip the "automatic configuration...." option?

M2DTP is installed, or are you using the lite version?

Enable the Dialer skin using FavHackings in the tools menu, and soft reset.

Replied to your PM :lol:

It's a problem in WM6.5, I wasn't able to fix it. Perhaps you can try attaching it when composing the message?

Hey Ock

I've switched to the normal M2D version!

Now the problem with internet settings and the bluetooth problem are gone and it works like charm - awesome job! Just too bad that it hasn't the eclipse style. To make sure that I didn't goof the last time I reflashed to eclipse and internet and bluetooth problems were there again.

So it's clear that there are problems in the build of eclipse ROM. Maybe u can recheck that and bring out a eclipse ROM with build of normal M2D version.

Wish u a nice weekend.

And again: U rock dude!

Take that one. I made it long time ago.

The default WINDOWS wallpaper (NOT M2D's!) name is (are... they are two): stwater_240_400.jpg & stwater_400_240.jpg

Thank you mate ! :lol:

Thank you ock for your roms! I need some help.

1. I have a problem with wallparers. iphonetoday and homescreen plusplus have a black backround that hide the picture. How can i fix that?

screen002q.png

2. I installed M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock, but it also change the weather bar. I want that result:

post-569191-1284778771_thumb.png

3. ock Eclipse 23118 (Lite) has manilla?

Edited by stefg

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thank you ock for your roms! I need some help.

1. I have a problem with wallparers. iphonetoday and homescreen plusplus have a black backround that hide the picture. How can i fix that?

screen002q.png

2. I installed M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock, but it also change the weather bar. I want that result:

post-569191-1284778771_thumb.png

3. ock Eclipse 23118 (Lite) has manilla?

1. You must use the M2DTP and set THE SAME background, as background for the iPhoneToday plugins. It's very simple, I did it first thing myself.

2. Take the files I'm giving you and copy-paste them in the Windows directory.

3. As it is "Lite", no (I guess).

Windows.rar

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Arturnikon
It's a problem in WM6.5, I wasn't able to fix it. Perhaps you can try attaching it when composing the message?

Hi Ock ,

trying solved the problem, upload files using sms, I updated the i900 with the ROM "ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard)".

and i found this Rom Allows the upload files using sms. problem solved!

thanks Ock.

1. You must use the M2DTP and set THE SAME background, as background for the iPhoneToday plugins. It's very simple, I did it first thing myself.

2. Take the files I'm giving you and copy-paste them in the Windows directory.

3. As it is "Lite", no (I guess).

Thank you very much!!! :lol:

Friends, sorry i didn't answer your questions,

I think Andrew already give you the right solution for your needs. Thanks dude, Anyway this is what i did to solve this issues

1. For the clock, once it was installed, shutdown touchflo and just overwrite this PNG in windows folder:

post-569191-1284847905_thumb.png

The image is transparent, just right click over the 2 white circles and save to your PC. :lol:

2. Then relaunch Touchflo.

For increase the number of "slides" just click on add icon, then in the config page just go to Screen: 0 and change to 4

post-569191-1284848984_thumb.png

0 is the first slide page

1 is the second slide

2 is the third and go on...

So if you put Screen: 5 the new icon will open a sixth sliding page, simple like that.

So try it and if you have some questions i'll try to answer as soon as possible

See ya!

hh_hm_clock_bg.rar

Edited by Acogu

Guest andrew.mazlim
How can i get this? (with the red) Ä°s there a cab for it?

For f*ck sake, people... READ the damn post above ya! HE POSTED IT, in .rar!!!!!!! YOU CAN USE IT too!

HOW I DID it, too? I took them from the above post and copied them in the specific folder!!!!

Jesus!

Don't you reading a SINGLE thing from a topic?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Last Hegemon

Hey guys,

How can I get vibration / haptic feedback on the dialer screen only? (I only want vibration to work when I'm dialing a number but not when typing a message or other screens please). I've searched the forum already. Thanks in advance!

Guest Aj. Cole

First, I'd like to give a HUGE thanks for the i900 Eclipse rom. I truly love this version out of the many I've installed. Thank you big time! :lol:

I have two questions to which no one has seem to answer:

1. How can I add my city's code to the Weather database? I've searched the net looking for this answer and it appears no one knows how to add new cities to the WM6.5 database.

2. After installing ock_Eclipse_23118_TouchInput_Edition to my Omnia i900, Nitrogen will not recognize any of my installed media files; mp3, mp4, wav, wma, etc. The Windows Media Player sees them all, but Nitrogen only sees their folders, nothing inside those folders. Is there a fix to this version of Nitrogen or what would be the way to correct this?

Thanks in advance.

Cole :)

Guest Matt_971

Hey everyone.

Just installed the GTX version OCK released and love it.

One lil bug i found so far is I cant turn on the external loud speaker when on a phone call.

Oh and Igo8 8.3.4 wont work but I had this issue before the rom. Was hoping it would work on new rom. But 8.3.2 works a treat anyways.

Any ideas on the speaker though? I use mine quite often.

Cheers

Matt

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK and Others

As I am having hanging issue with M2d, i have moved with OCK's first GTX version with eclipse notification

screenshot1dy.png

I need a favor from you ,

01. I want to move the operator name to top notification bar

02. date and alarm under top notification bar ( current network operator place)

03. calendar very underneath of the home weather

please advice me how to do it or if you have the config file , please share for me

thanks in advance

Guest scottath

im running the Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard),

Its a perfect rom - but.

i know this is a kinda inherent issue with WinMob - but is there anything that can get the following:

1) Emails/text messages to open up faster

2) Scrolling within emails is rather unresponsive - and occasionally elsewhere (lag of sorts)

3) Get links in emails to open with Opera

4) Within emails - have the scroll sideways enabled by default.

Other than those small things its a perfect rom for me :lol:

Battery is @ 20% now (and has been for the last few hours) and thats been approx 30hrs off charge.

Ive seen others with ~5 days of battery life - do i need to power cycle the battery or something - if so how.

Using DXIF1 phone rom.

I've just installed the Titanium Premium and it's awesome! I've been putting off flashing my phone just in case I bricked it but all went well. Just wondering whether these are bugs or something wrong with my device.

1.) I can't set a repeating appointment in calendar. Well I can, but after I do that I'm stuck on month view and I can't add anymore appointments until I delete that repeating one.

2.) I tried changing wallpapers and everytime I scrolled the background would streak and warp until I soft reset a few times and changed back to the default theme.

3.) The Samsung keyboard won't work within google maps unless it's on predictive text

If anyone has any answers that'll be great!

Guest MasterJam88
I've just installed the Titanium Premium and it's awesome! I've been putting off flashing my phone just in case I bricked it but all went well. Just wondering whether these are bugs or something wrong with my device.

1.) I can't set a repeating appointment in calendar. Well I can, but after I do that I'm stuck on month view and I can't add anymore appointments until I delete that repeating one.

2.) I tried changing wallpapers and everytime I scrolled the background would streak and warp until I soft reset a few times and changed back to the default theme.

3.) The Samsung keyboard won't work within google maps unless it's on predictive text

If anyone has any answers that'll be great!

To 3)

Same issue. With Samsung Keyboard text writing isn't possible. Other keyboards work fine!

Hi master of ROMs OCK!

For many months I've ran yours ROMs, tested many from well known chefs, but I stuck on ock_TitaniumClassic_23551.exe, respect for all work input into this work field, making the Omnia more handy, aesthetic, suitable for almost each one and to fit own needs.

You've made a great work/collection which deserves nothig but appreciations and esteem!

Thank you for your work and for sharing your collection.

Could you point me to the proper direction to make a .cab file from a set o files for a theme, taken from a ROM?

All the best to every one exploring this site!

Any help in the above matter is appreciated.

Edited by viior

Guest Last Hegemon
Hey guys,

How can I get vibration / haptic feedback on the dialer screen only? (I only want vibration to work when I'm dialing a number but not when typing a message or other screens please). I've searched the forum already. Thanks in advance!

bump...anyone?