OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

OCK, mate, I didn't solved that "Orange TV" title's change. I can't do it - I'm doing whatever that xda-developers' topic is saying... but nothing's changed.

Also, why there are TWO IDENTICAL wallpapers in a M2D theme, one called "background" and the other "focus"? What the "focus" for? Can I have a different pic for that?

Rebels, here you go. I just edited a little bit ...

post-569191-1284942888_thumb.png

Well, I tried your modification and I'm facing two problems:

a ) I'm using my personal "glass/transparent" icons for the iPhone plugin and even if I changed the icons, they are solid now (they had the transparency before your upgrade). So, you probably used a SOLID "base" graphic for the buttons and that it's not transparent. Which file should I have to edit and make that also transparent?

b ) You said to copy-paste the folder and replace the original. I did it... all the files copied... EXCEPT one, a .dll. I can't copy-paste it, no matter what... Solution?

Ah! And something else... I removed the other icons from the scrolling pages. Now, if I wonna place more, how can I do it - just pressing "Add Icon" and new pages will be appear?

Sorry Andrew, what's up?

a ) Well i really don't know about the transparency. I use the icon set from OCK's ROM and do nothing else. I just modify the configuration of the iPhoneToday, and of course i've made an upgrade with the new version, but nothing else. Maybe if you posted your iconset we can find a solution. It will be awesome to see some transparent stuff on this bar.

b ) Well, i used ResKo Explorer and pasted the folder without any issue. Maybe if you first install the new iPhoneToday iPhoneToday_1.5.4_wm_1_.cab and then paste the folder you will not get any problem.

Btw, if you paste the folder without that file (the .dll one) what happend? is there any problem?

Tell me if there is something wrong with that.

For the icons, well i've posted the answer before, but, yes, if you set an icon, in Screen field, you must set the number of the page you want to place the icon. For example, First page is the number 0, The second one is the number 1, and so... The new icon will create a new page after your last one.

There is a screenshot of this in a couple of pages back, or maybe the last one.

Waiting your feedback... See ya!

Edited by Acogu

To 3)

Same issue. With Samsung Keyboard text writing isn't possible. Other keyboards work fine!

So if I install another keyboard on top I can use it without predictive text? I guess it's not a major deal but if there's a simple fix I'll try it.

Another q, on the home screen, is it possible to have the music panel open up Nitrogen instead of WMP? I've tried looking through Chome editor but I'm probably not even on the right track.

Another q, on the home screen, is it possible to have the music panel open up Nitrogen instead of WMP? I've tried looking through Chome editor but I'm probably not even on the right track.

Hi man, try this Alternative

It's a new panel for titanium and works for Nitrogen and S2P, just follow the instructions and see the requirements.

I have installed and it works, a nice alternative for the default Music Panel.

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest scottath

I have one other issue - when the phone is locked and i get a call - the called ID only occasionally shows up - normally showing the number but not the name.......

anyone had that issue?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Sorry Andrew, what's up?

Okay. The adding-pages issue is not an issue at all - very easily you can add pages, I've got it.

About that .dll part... well, I copied the folder with W7Explorer to the device (not with Resco, with all the proccess IN the device), and I can't copy the .dll. I didn't checked to do it with Resco... since I didn't found any problem without it.

Finally... I'm really don't know what's up with the icons' transparency! I... "re-made" it "glass", and now... it's working! Why DIDN'T before? I've done before, JUST THE SAME thing I did now!...

Windows... The Twilight Zone!

Guest maskottchen

Is it possible to see photes and videos in the Album

when i click on album below in the "Photos and Videos" Window?

is there something like the Wifi_ON-OFF.exe for the phone - like it at SPB are available?

Edited by maskottchen

Hi,

So I figured I would try to upgrade my phone firmware to try and resolve the issue I am having with the Eclipse 23118.

Here is why I have now:

My Device

---> Version

-------->PDA : i900DXID1

-------->PHONE : i900XBIC1

I'm still getting the "ear speaker" cut out after about 40 seconds into any call. I'm switching the phone to speakerphone and then back as a workaround but its getting pretty tired.

Any suggestion?

How can I get back the original Lockscreen on the Eclipse ROM?

Just delete the S2U2 shorcut, in Windows/Startup.

This will prevent the S2U2 program to launch at WM startup and thus restore the original WM lockscreen, you can also delete manually the S2U2 files after that.

Guest Arturnikon

hello guys,

I intended to change the shortcut Opera to the bluetooth on-off. some one know where is the "Bluetooth on-off.exe"? :lol:

thanks

Edited by Arturnikon

Guest Last Hegemon
Hey guys,

How can I get vibration / haptic feedback on the dialer screen only? (I only want vibration to work when I'm dialing a number but not when typing a message or other screens please). I've searched the forum already. Thanks in advance!

Andrew / Ock any suggestions?

Guest Darth Umbra

Hello! OCK, i download the rom alpha ui from your web site and it is just fantastic.

I hava only one problem... in the menu where you type the city code only the number keypad is available. My city code has numbers and letters... How can i fix that?

Thank you for your great work!

Guest Last Hegemon
I did a "dig" to my PC and I found these - but never tried them (I don't want vibration on taping the screen):

thanks it worked! a bit weak but works...good stuff

Guest Black Rider
Just delete the S2U2 shorcut, in Windows/Startup.

This will prevent the S2U2 program to launch at WM startup and thus restore the original WM lockscreen, you can also delete manually the S2U2 files after that.

I didn't thought that it's so easy :lol:

Thank you!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, boys/OCK... I'm really-really need some help, here.

I'm trying for a WEEK to solve my last problems with my M2Dv2 theme and I can't do it... I want to replace the "Orange TV" name of the TV tab with another tittle (Laurie gave me a .mui file to replace the Manila2D.exe.4090.mui, but it just REMOVED completely the tittle). Also, I have a problem to allign the bigicon.png files in the theme, as much as a fullscreen photo in Weather tab. The bigicon.png files are located in center BUT LOWER, but the photo in the Weather tab is LOWER & RIGHT from center!

I tried everything! I edited the M2D html settings file SO MANY times, I can't do it...

Any help, please?

Guest markswenson

Hello everyone! :lol:

Sorry for my bad English!

This is my first post ... be patient!

Are several days that I use Ock eclipse (build 23118 ).....

... I must say that is fantastic!

The best rom I've ever tried!

Congratulations Ock!

I only have a problem (I do not know if others have it): I can not sync contacts and calendar with Outlook!

I have Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 ...

It 'can sync with Thunderbird? How?

Thanks for your excellent work!

Guest acmjiffry
Hi OCK and Others

As I am having hanging issue with M2d, i have moved with OCK's first GTX version with eclipse notification

screenshot1dy.png

I need a favor from you ,

01. I want to move the operator name to top notification bar

02. date and alarm under top notification bar ( current network operator place)

03. calendar very underneath of the home weather

please advice me how to do it or if you have the config file , please share for me

thanks in advance

HI OCK and Others

By using eclipse HTChomesetting.xml file , i have made the home page as i requested but still i have small issue as i am unable to move the network name to top notification bar.

due to that reason date and network names are overlapping

screenshot1yo.png

please could anyone help on this :lol:

Guest maskottchen
I only have a problem (I do not know if others have it): I can not sync contacts and calendar with Outlook!

I have Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 ...

it has work with the old rom?

try the following

Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC remove the chop from "Enanble advanced network funktionality"

Guest ityi1964

Hello everyone! :)

I have a little problem!

I'm using 23118 eclipse touchinput edition.

I deleted from windows\start menu\ tools directory and all links inside! :lol:

Can anybody send me?! :(

Thank's

Regaards,

Imre

Edited by ityi1964

Guest Alien-Tech
HI OCK and Others

By using eclipse HTChomesetting.xml file , i have made the home page as i requested but still i have small issue as i am unable to move the network name to top notification bar.

due to that reason date and network names are overlapping

screenshot1yo.png

please could anyone help on this :lol:

Personally I preferred that blue wallpaper you posted earlier, otherwise it looks cool. I especially like your Icons on Iphone today, both versions (white GTX and those realistic) can you post a link to both sets?

Edited by Alien-Tech