OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

ANOTHER annoying issue, with this ("Eclipse") theme:

I put the fullscreen Home tab weather icons, I placed them in the center (okay)... and now, EVERYTHING seems to covering the fullscreen clouds - clock, M2DTP plugins, you name it, all are covering the clouds!!!

In previous rom WITHOUT that theme (with a "normal" M2Dv2), everything was BEHIND the clouds (and I made them transparent too) and the clouds were amazing all over the screen...

Well... I'm THAT much close to replace this rom with an older one.

It's fine these HS++ & iPhoneToday plugins... but I need ALSO to have my theme as much as beautiful I want - and I can't do it, with this SHORT Home tab.

a ) It's prety much odd, you know... I put that 3D-turning clock, okay? I checked the files and there are only numbers in transparent background; but in the Home tab, there are TWO LARGE BLACK BLUR SQUARES behind the clock!!!!!!!!... Why the hell's that?

b ) I tried to set a totaly TRANSPARENT image for all M2DTP's plugins (iPhoneToday & HS++)... The logical thing it would be, NOT SEEING ANYTHING but my wallpaper and (finaly!!!) my f*cking clouds bellow (from the weather icon). Well, didn't happen. In fact, I have now (with that transparent image) a HUGE... WHITE square, bellow the clock!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest zephyr1100
(...)

a ) It's prety much odd, you know... I put that 3D-turning clock, okay? I checked the files and there are only numbers in transparent background; but in the Home tab, there are TWO LARGE BLACK BLUR SQUARES behind the clock!!!!!!!!... Why the hell's that?

(...)

Hm, as you say you use your own wallpaper, my first thought was blown: Maybe it's in the wallpaper...

But I remember themes in which the 'hh_hm_colon.png' was consisting of those two blocks instead of the real colon. Did you check that?

Just a shot in the dark...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hm, as you say you use your own wallpaper, my first thought was blown: Maybe it's in the wallpaper...

But I remember themes in which the 'hh_hm_colon.png' was consisting of those two blocks instead of the real colon. Did you check that?

Just a shot in the dark...

Μy friend, you lost my point; this 'hh_hm_colon.png' is a file from NORMAL (with LARGE "HTC" clock) theme, not for THIS shorter/smaller "new" theme!!! That 'hh_hm_colon.png' file IS NOT EXISTS anymore, nor ANY clock files (IN the theme)!!!... The clock files, in normal themes, when you exporting the theme in a .m2dct file, there are IN the Windows folder of the theme. In THIS "Eclipse", are located... OUTSIDE the Windows folder, in seperated folder!

Like I wrote, this is the most strange M2Dv2 theme ever saw - and tried to modify. I'm thinking, even if I'll loose the useful HS++ & iPhoneToday plugins, to turn back in older rom with NORMA M2Dv2 theme this time...

(It's NOT the first time I'm making a M2Dv2 theme, you know. This is my 4th. All the previous themes of mine, are working perfectly (in NORMAL M2Dv2!)... I liked that shorter/smaller theme, but there are TOO MANY new/different "features" and I can't locate/solve all the issues.)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well... I turned back to OCK_M2Dv2_23129. It was hopeless to modify that "Eclipse's" short/smaller M2Dv2 theme... Too bad.

Any chance to help me, to install myself (manually) the HS++ with the miss-calls indicator and the iPhoneToday?

Thxs.

Hey ock I got a suggestion for your upcoming rom.. Why don't you port the new MMS software call JMMS... I think the same software is in New YONN rom.. it's pretty cool.. also if you can make the sms skin like in his rom it's better bcz it's more faster..

disable TouchFLO in home settings,write over the files in windows and enable TouchFLO, you have a color slide bar

i wrote over windows with resco explorer but nothing changed brkic..is there a folder under windows to write over or is there another way? thanks for your replies.

i wrote over windows with resco explorer but nothing changed brkic..is there a folder under windows to write over or is there another way? thanks for your replies.

Find files in windows with the same names as in m2d tab icons-Color.rar, open them and you will see that the color or black & white. If there are files in the windows black & white then you are not well copied and repeated again.

this should be

post-759728-1285274143_thumb.jpg

Hello guys!

I need some help. The new OCK Eclipse Build 23118 daily connect to the internet. How can I disable it?

The weather automatically download is disabled and the Localization service is too.

Thank for you help.

Guest Alien-Tech
Hello guys!

I need some help. The new OCK Eclipse Build 23118 daily connect to the internet. How can I disable it?

The weather automatically download is disabled and the Localization service is too.

Thank for you help.

Check settings/System/Enhanced GPS\XTRA >> SNTP server should be disabled!

Guest markswenson
Hello guys!

Thank for you help.

You can also use the application already installed in ROM "Dial-up EnableDisable "....

its been a while i use ock rom before.. but its got lagging in term of messaging and i cant type faster. so, izit now the problem solved?

now i using back the stock rom winmo6.1

Guest Alien-Tech

Does anybody have any idea how would it be possible to create an application that would re-apply M2DTP_Config settings automatic. Some kind of a refresh button for the screen. That would really help to resolve that annoyance with time to time Iphone and ++HS plug-in disappearance from the Home screen.

I would love have this kind a thing for a right soft-button instead of camera one for instance.

Guest rabbitinpumpkin

Hi Ock,

Love your current ROM 23118 Eclipse rom. It's pretty awesome except the battery life is horrible. I went from 5 days to 2 days after upgrading from the GTX.

I don't currently pay for data usage, but I noticed my phone every 30 seconds (?) attempts to connect to my mobile provider (AT&T Edge) data network.

I'm unable to track down what service is trying to do this. I think this is the cause, but I'm not sure how to begin checking this.

Would somebody here know how to do this?

Thanks!

UPDATE: I think it was ActiveSync. I killed it and am crossing my fingers that this does the job.

Edited by rabbitinpumpkin

Guest andrew.mazlim
Does anybody have any idea how would it be possible to create an application that would re-apply M2DTP_Config settings automatic. Some kind of a refresh button for the screen. That would really help to resolve that annoyance with time to time Iphone and ++HS plug-in disappearance from the Home screen.

I would love have this kind a thing for a right soft-button instead of camera one for instance.

What YOU DO mean, is that "aply" button in "JN Foundation"!!! They had another extra button (one for M2DTP itself and one to CONFIRMING it!)... I DO want that shortcut, also!

Guest markswenson
Use this little program.

Downloaded and installed! Perfect! Thanks! :lol:

Another question someone has drivers for i900 windows7?

He sees it as a network device and not as a phone!

Guest PedroLopes

Are you talking about this?

post-565105-1285351884_thumb.png

What YOU DO mean, is that "aply" button in "JN Foundation"!!! They had another extra button (one for M2DTP itself and one to CONFIRMING it!)... I DO want that shortcut, also!

that's just a simple shorcut, browse to program files/m2dtp/ right click on the one that says loader or something (don't have phone at hand right now) sent to start menu as shorcut and then just put shorcut on pragrams tab in m2d or like the guy in the picture set it to right softkey... andrew you should know this by now. :lol:

saludos,

Guest Alien-Tech
Are you talking about this?

that's just a simple shorcut, browse to program files/m2dtp/ right click on the one that says loader or something (don't have phone at hand right now) sent to start menu as shorcut and then just put shorcut on pragrams tab in m2d or like the guy in the picture set it to right softkey... andrew you should know this by now. :lol:

saludos,

Well thank you for your help but I am aware of this solution, It does kind of speed up the process. Still yiu have to open M2DC...apply...close to get the result. Actually I was hoping if some kind of a script would resolve everything by one quick click...... as I described.......like refresh executes in windows (F5). I am sure this is doable, but I lack some skills.