OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Here's some screenshots of srollbars:

Seems landscape mode may not scale that well. Perhaps I may get a new theme or try to tweak it myself.

Ock.. help..

mToolbox dont work on 23518 ultra lite.. cant find solution why it keep on auto close at program startup.....

is it gsensor stuff..

..else = none :) ...very good rom indeed!

I believe so. Need to search a bit more on this.

IE/Opera still dosent support full flash....

its not a problem with ock's rom....

Opera doesn't support Flash. Not sure about IE though, there's a Flash Player in WinMo, but it may not support every site.

Where can I find your icons database? I love the icons in this rom and my own apps got pixelized icons...

Can ya tell me the way to got the same icons or a website where ya find dem...

There are some nice icons over at iconizer

i knew flash had been working in previous roms so i tried installing an older version of opera.. installed opera 9.5 and viola.. flash worked.. it kept timing out with memory errors though so not usable.. but at least i know its not just your rom.. its the browser.. something has changed.

Guest jmsmartins
i would stick to this one but i can stand with those tiny menus and the advance configuration method is not as good

advance config works just fine. if you want bigger text size in messages and other places go to settings>system>screen> text size tab and choose a bigger one :) hope this helps you

Guest jmsmartins
trying out your lite rom Ock, how do i make omnia2 calendar default from titanium..?

that's a hard question bro, don't know if that is even possible

that's a hard question bro, don't know if that is even possible

works in the normal rom.. tried renaming but i get a white screen now..

edit: all good.. got it working..

Edited by nixxss

Guest jmsmartins
works in the normal rom.. tried renaming but i get a white screen now..

edit: all good.. got it working..

how did u do it bro? launch omnialite calendar from titanium?

hi ock

Like your 21889 lite rom very good indeed :)

Just one small little Q The progress popup for bluetooth transfer when sending is missing, not just in your rom but in many other rom's that i've tested. Du you know if it's just my phone, the builds or something that has been forgotten ??

I use OCKs UL_ROM 23619. Everything by perfect, only I no find icon for setting phone (setting / personal / PHONE). It is possible this programme to the-install or copy from another ROM?

Thank.

Sorry to my eng.

how did u do it bro? launch omnialite calendar from titanium?

installed the omnialite calendar.. i guess it doesn't matter where and then i renamed to poutlook.exe and placed in \windows folder on device. i then renamed calendar.ink to poutlook.ink and it worked..

i have BT error not sending or receving

Have you tried a hard reset on main memory. Be aware that all programs you installed will get erased and you have to re install them.

By the way remember to write which rom you are using :)

Guest Rod Bacon

Hi! I've just returned to WM devices after an unpleasant and enforced diversion to nokia/symbian (argh!). I've previously owned/modded around 6 different HTC devices, and a samsung i780 as well. I've tried several different i900 chefs' ROMs so far, and must say that I like yours best. I use my phone predominantly for business, so it must work every time, and be responsive (which your Titanium 23518 certainly is).

Keep up the good work!

Guest jmsmartins
installed the omnialite calendar.. i guess it doesn't matter where and then i renamed to poutlook.exe and placed in \windows folder on device. i then renamed calendar.ink to poutlook.ink and it worked..

unfortunately doesn't work for me :s thanks anyway

unfortunately doesn't work for me :s thanks anyway

i think one other thing i did was changed the properties of the shortcut of the old calendar to point to the new calendar.. so in the start menu whichever calendar icon i pressed it would take me to the new calendar.. this was the first step, but didn't make clicking on the titanium link go to new one.. so i played some more..

hey ock, how did u get samsung touch player working in the normal rom? tried installing on lite rom and crashes when searching for media.

Omnia Touch Player and Photo Album are not working on 21889. I have tried Omnia Lite Photo Album and it works so you could try Omnia Lite Touch Player

They don't even launch for me

Just tried Touch Player Lite and it doesn’t work either, it crashes when Updating library

You could use S2UP

Edited by cga

Guest PeTiNgA

Hi Ock, first of all, thanks for your hard work on this ROM, it's really great, once again, thanks :)

Just one question, how can I change some of the notify icons? (the ones on the top), since the defaults ones for Messenger and SMS delivery report are kinda ugly and pixelized :s.

Thanks in advance :)

Guest jmsmartins

does anyone have problem with samsung keyboard on 23518 titanium?

whenever i try to send a message my omnia crashes and i have to remove battery, wich doesn't happen with WM keyboard..

any help?

edit: this happens only with un-threaded sms

Edited by jmsmartins

whenever i try to send a message my omnia crashes and i have to remove battery, wich doesn't happen with WM keyboard..

any help?

I'm using Omnia Lite keyboard and it's fine

I have un-threaded sms and it is fine

Ok I have removed Omnia Lite keyboard and I tried to install Omnia keyboard and I get

Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting can’t be installed because it doesn’t have sufficient system permissions

I was able to install Omnia lite keyboard again

Edited by cga

i have BT error not sending or receving

This has been reported, will look into it.

I use OCKs UL_ROM 23619. Everything by perfect, only I no find icon for setting phone (setting / personal / PHONE). It is possible this programme to the-install or copy from another ROM?

Try this file. Just download and run it, then soft reset.

Omnia Touch Player and Photo Album are not working on 21889. Just tried Touch Player Lite and it doesn’t work either, it crashes when Updating library

You could use S2UP

That's right, OmniaLite's Touch Player doesn't work properly on the i900 (indexing process was painfully long also). The other alternative is Nitrogen player which I personally use.

Hi Ock, first of all, thanks for your hard work on this ROM, it's really great, once again, thanks :)

Just one question, how can I change some of the notify icons? (the ones on the top), since the defaults ones for Messenger and SMS delivery report are kinda ugly and pixelized :s.

Thanks in advance :)

It's embedded in some dll file. Not too sure if it's the same dll as the one for battery icons though.

any help?

Don't have the Titanium version on my i900 to test this out. Anyone facing the same issue?

It's been a busy week for me, hope to cook something up next week. :)

Edited by ock

This has been reported, will look into it.

Try this file. Just download and run it, then soft reset.

That's right, OmniaLite's Touch Player doesn't work properly on the i900 (indexing process was painfully long also). The other alternative is Nitrogen player which I personally use.

It's embedded in some dll file. Not too sure if it's the same dll as the one for battery icons though.

Don't have the Titanium version on my i900 to test this out. Anyone facing the same issue?

It's been a busy week for me, hope to cook something up next week. :)

Take your time OCK, will give you the weekend, right :)

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

Hello OCK

I have small problem i installed cab for change icon size to be small but i did not like it so i uninstall this cab but the start menu icon still small if you please can give me cab to change the start menu again to same size in your rom