OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

hi ock..still using your eclipse 23118 m2d rom and still no problem..but ı have a little question. loaded icnsft phnx and disabled windows phone in options, but still in an incoming call samsungs original answering skin appears for one second before icnsft phnx ..is there a way to disappear samsungs skin..thank you very much.

Edited by dreko

Guest zephyr1100
I'm a happy user of your Build 23569 alphaUI ROM. I was wondering if there is any way to alter the pointing of the task button (the pin on the home screen) to another task management programme.

Btw, is there any plan for new cooked rom? The above mentioned rom is my favorite... kudos for the excellent work!

Hy,

just create a shortcut to the program you want and rename it to 'tasks.lnk'. Then copy that shortcut and paste it to ock\alphaUI\shortcuts\home. It will overwrite the original shortcut. If you want to keep the original one: first save it!

Hope that helps...

Guest kebogila

Hi, does anyone know/have CABs to display japanesse character just like OCK's ROM? i currently use snow's and his ROM doesn't have jappanese support.

Im sorry if this the wrong Thread but i doesnt know how to even after searching

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi ..... When replying to a SMS it freezes. Have to press Red phone button to unfreeze the phone, this happen constantly.... Any Ideas how to fix this? thnx

Never crossed similar issue. What rom you're using...? Probably, there was a problem when you flashed the rom or you installed something and f*cked up the system...

Never crossed similar issue. What rom you're using...? Probably, there was a problem when you flashed the rom or you installed something and f*cked up the system...

im using OCK ECLIPSE Build 23118, maybe i should flash it again? or to do hard reset?

Guest andrew.mazlim
im using OCK ECLIPSE Build 23118, maybe i should flash it again? or to do hard reset?

To be honest..., OCK's "Eclipse" had some "issues", mate! I've start using that rom and TURNED back to "GTX" - as you may see in my signature! OCK's "GTX" was/is FAR more stable rom, than "Eclipse" - believe me.

To be honest..., OCK's "Eclipse" had some "issues", mate! I've start using that rom and TURNED back to "GTX" - as you may see in my signature! OCK's "GTX" was/is FAR more stable rom, than "Eclipse" - believe me.

ok, thank you very much........

hi there master ock... :P

currently using your old build lite 21901 with SPB mobile shell w/ mskip's win7 theme.. how can i change the black n white start button to colored one.. i can't found a xx_bubble_flag.png in the windows folder... thanks..

Good question :D I think it's inside shellres.96.dll, rather than a png. Can you post a copy of it to me? I deleted some old stuff from my kitchen a few weeks ago.

...a small question: does latest Eclipse 23118 have got keyboard working in landscape mode full screen-width?

Thanks very much!

Try the Omnia Keyboard version for greater language support.

ock Eclipse 23118(TouchInput) does not have threaded email ? it doesn't work with me (gmail MS exchange) is there a cab to solve it?

Hmm.. don't think I know how to solve this, cos I've added the necessary files to 23118. I've only tested it on normal pop accounts and it works, so I guess it could be an incompatibility for Exchange accounts.

Hey all, I have some very importantquestions:

Is it able to change this Rom completely in German?

German

Ist es möglich, dass Rom in Deutsch umzustellen?

Danke und MFG

Thanks for everything!

LG Twiss

UrTgaming

Hi, sorry as I don't have the expertise and time to do so, have you tried Krazy Radd's roms?

I'm a happy user of your Build 23569 alphaUI ROM. I was wondering if there is any way to alter the pointing of the task button (the pin on the home screen) to another task management programme.

Btw, is there any plan for new cooked rom? The above mentioned rom is my favorite... kudos for the excellent work!

Hope zephyr1100's solution worked for you?

Planning a change from M2D and Titanium for my next rom, needs some testing though. Will also update my usual builds. Also added a Twitter account (o_ck), mostly for my own change tracking, but feel free to 'follow' me :D

hi ock..still using your eclipse 23118 m2d rom and still no problem..but ı have a little question. loaded icnsft phnx and disabled windows phone in options, but still in an incoming call samsungs original answering skin appears for one second before icnsft phnx ..is there a way to disappear samsungs skin..thank you very much.

Hmmm. I've not used PhnEx before, does anyone here know of a workaround for this?

Hi, does anyone know/have CABs to display japanesse character just like OCK's ROM? i currently use snow's and his ROM doesn't have jappanese support.

Im sorry if this the wrong Thread but i doesnt know how to even after searching

I tried searching with Google, came across this link, not sure if it works though.

hi ..... When replying to a SMS it freezes. Have to press Red phone button to unfreeze the phone, this happen constantly.... Any Ideas how to fix this? thnx

This occurred in an earlier build that I pulled and rebuilt, strange that you're getting it in 23118, Perhaps you'd want to try a different rom? I'm tweaking a couple of things at the moment for the next rom to make the messaging experience smoother.

Anyone has handy, the "Eclipse's" tasbar ICONS pack?!

See attached :D

taskbar_icons.zip

Edited by ock

Guest Falcon27

Hi everyone,

i just flashed OCK GTX refreshed Rom today. For anyone who is using this rom please help me in a little favor.

1) I noticed that in this rom, OCK had added a Iphonetoday task bar with 4 Icon - Phone - WIFI - OPERA - MUSIC.

I wonder where to change those shortcuts?

I tried in M2DTP_Config but it only setting to show where the taskbar be place.

2) I tried to change the background of M2DC but however i found that the Home page won't change. All other page like Message, People, Program, Action Screen is changed the background image.

Thanks for any help

Edited by Falcon27

Hi everyone,

i just flashed OCK GTX refreshed Rom today. For anyone who is using this rom please help me in a little favor.

1) I noticed that in this rom, OCK had added a Iphonetoday task bar with 4 Icon - Phone - WIFI - OPERA - MUSIC.

I wonder where to change those shortcuts?

I tried in M2DTP_Config but it only setting to show where the taskbar be place.

just press and hold the button you want to change

Guest andrew.mazlim
See attached :P

Thxs, bro! Always appreciating you help! Good you're around (in this forum) and you're not left...

EDIT:

OUPS!... Nope, I wasn't talking about the MANILA's icons! But for your "ANDROID" TASKBAR ICONS, on the top of the screen!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest gerrardlfc

hi, i am using titanium classic 23129

when i am using windows live to send email in chinese, the receiver will receive "????", can anyone help to to fix this, i have tried lots of software of reading Chinese characters, thanks a lot

Edited by gerrardlfc

Hi

I seem to be having an issue with m2dc. Whenever i alter one of the settings and then press apply, the loading symbol comes up and stays on forever. The only way to stop this is to soft reset. m2dc worked on other roms that i was using, but not on this one. Any help will be appreciated.

Excellent rom by the way. :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi

I seem to be having an issue with m2dc. Whenever i alter one of the settings and then press apply, the loading symbol comes up and stays on forever. The only way to stop this is to soft reset. m2dc worked on other roms that i was using, but not on this one. Any help will be appreciated.

Excellent rom by the way. :P

"Eclipse" is the rom you're using...? Try "GTX" of OCK. Far better...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey ock, maybe you can help me. How can i move the 3 circles of iphonetodayplugin for example to the top?

Thx in advance :P

ONLY if you change iPhoneToday plugin, to go ON TOP of your screen. You can do that, but it's "pain"... via the xml file's settings. Because, you need to change ALL THE REST's positions - clock, calendar etc.

Guest gheorghe vasile
"Eclipse" is the rom you're using...? Try "GTX" of OCK. Far better...

Hello. Thx 4 answer. Is a pain that he left us i love very much his themes and rooms. Now i use Eclipse and i think i should try ock back.

Oh, too bad we've lost OCK; Anyway the roms he produced are excellent anyway and will last for a while. Thank you OCK for all the hard work!

To be curious: what phone did you get ?