OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Forget it! OCK changed device!... Besides, "GTX" rom of his, is great! I'm using it for so long, now...

I remembered that OCK will release NEW ROM on 1st week of December 2010. :P I read his post about NEW Rom some where.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I remembered that OCK will release NEW ROM on 1st week of December 2010. :P I read his post about NEW Rom some where.

Well, if he will... it would be marvelous.

Guest Hooman Rad

For me, the best rom I’ve ever tried on my Omnia is “OCK TitaniumClassic build23129”. I’m not really into Manila because it requires many resources and I don’t have enough available memory for multitasking. So, I use iPhoneToday v1.5.4 with Eraser 2 theme along with Livven theme for WinMo. It’s free, pretty, fully customizable, everything’s handy and I have about 60 Mb of RAM available! By use of AutoClose Patch I can run 10 programs simultaneously without any problem!

Here is a screenshot of my today screen:

post-503457-1291193670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hooman Rad

Guest andrew.mazlim
For me, the best rom I’ve ever tried on my Omnia is “OCK TitaniumClassic build23129”. I’m not really into Manila because it requires many resources and I don’t have enough available memory for multitasking. So, I use iPhoneToday v1.5.4 with Eraser 2 theme along with Livven theme for WinMo. It’s free, pretty, fully customizable, everything’s handy and I have about 60 Mb of RAM available! By use of AutoClose Patch I can run 10 programs simultaneously without any problem!

Here is a screenshot of my today screen:

post-503457-1291193670_thumb.jpg

Bro..., since you're IN LOVE with... iPhone, why you don't buy one?! Lol!

Guest mihaidenis
Hello. Thx 4 answer. Is a pain that he left us i love very much his themes and rooms. Now i use Eclipse and i think i should try ock back.

Tati ia de aici romul:(grab from here the rom)

www.mediafire.com/?oixoyndoza0

si baga la radio dx1f1:(grab from here the radio)

www.mediafire.com/?mundjndn2yk

dupa fiecare flash dai hardreset.(afther each flash hardreset)

sa vezi ce mai telefon faci.(see what a wonderfull phone u get)

Guest Hooman Rad
Bro..., since you're IN LOVE with... iPhone, why you don't buy one?! Lol!

I just want it to introduced it as an alternative free way of styling!! and surprisingly I've never been in love with my devices!!

Edited by Hooman Rad

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I just want it to introduced it as an alternative free way of styling!! and surprisingly I've never been in love with my devices!!

but you tell me, since you're IN LOVE with... Football, why you don't get some exercises to learn how to play it, especially against Germans, Bro?!! Lol!

+1 :P

Hi everyone,

i just flashed OCK GTX refreshed Rom today. For anyone who is using this rom please help me in a little favor.

1) I noticed that in this rom, OCK had added a Iphonetoday task bar with 4 Icon - Phone - WIFI - OPERA - MUSIC.

I wonder where to change those shortcuts?

I tried in M2DTP_Config but it only setting to show where the taskbar be place.

2) I tried to change the background of M2DC but however i found that the Home page won't change. All other page like Message, People, Program, Action Screen is changed the background image.

Thanks for any help

1) Tap and hold an icon to edit it

2) Try going to Settings-Home and set the same wallpaper

anyone know where can i get the latest htc commManager ? for i8000

Not too sure for i8000, perhaps you can try searching in xda for a cab.

Thxs, bro! Always appreciating you help! Good you're around (in this forum) and you're not left...

EDIT:

OUPS!... Nope, I wasn't talking about the MANILA's icons! But for your "ANDROID" TASKBAR ICONS, on the top of the screen!

Got it from pin12's thread

Hey ock, maybe you can help me. How can i move the 3 circles of iphonetodayplugin for example to the top?

Thx in advance :P

Hmmm... not too sure how to do that, cos of the way m2d_tp works. Don't think there's a way to split it into two :D

hi, i am using titanium classic 23129

when i am using windows live to send email in chinese, the receiver will receive "????", can anyone help to to fix this, i have tried lots of software of reading Chinese characters, thanks a lot

I'll try to test this out, I can't promise I'll find a fix though :D

Hi

I seem to be having an issue with m2dc. Whenever i alter one of the settings and then press apply, the loading symbol comes up and stays on forever. The only way to stop this is to soft reset. m2dc worked on other roms that i was using, but not on this one. Any help will be appreciated.

Excellent rom by the way. :D

Noted, will fix this in my next release. Thanks!

I remembered that OCK will release NEW ROM on 1st week of December 2010. ;) I read his post about NEW Rom some where.

any new rom soon???

Will try to make one in time for Christmas, still in planning stage though, so feel free to give some suggestions and I'll see if I can incorporate them :P

Oh, too bad we've lost OCK; Anyway the roms he produced are excellent anyway and will last for a while. Thank you OCK for all the hard work!

To be curious: what phone did you get ?

I bought an i9000 :lol: Still learning about Android though :D

hi ock and everyone :lol:

can anybody tell me where i can find default WM 6.5 battery, sound, signal icon for eclipse?

Tried making a cab to restore the icons but the taskbar icons disappeared for some reason ;)

Guest mowinnie

OCk,

I just saw the voting option up there.

I havent voted because i trust your judgement.....maybe one of each ;)

I want something thats not here on the forum. Please give us options for compatible themes along with the rom.

And I dont think that the number of downloads is any indication of the rom's success. Even if 10 people download it, it could still be the best piece of creation.... EVER !!

Right now Im using your premium rom with Jumba's theme which also gives me option to have Kristyan's W7 theme. Love it.

Thanks OCk.

Edited by mowinnie

Guest drrkgupta

Its good news Ock... that you are thinking to release a new build..... I am using the eclipse lite ROM and have found it to be the best among other ROMS which I have tested so far.

Android type style would be good but I prefer a minimalistic type of ROM. A sense UI , Android and minimalistic ROMs collection would be very good.

And also please do release a lite version of the ROM since in my view it is always better to add programs according to ones own choice and so get the best storage and speed out of the ROM.

Waiting eagerly for the next release! I hope it will be before christams!

Edited by drrkgupta

can somebody help me how to change the color or make it transparent for calendar and weather? and to change color for the time? thnx

You can do what i did. First install M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock.zip. It's white. Reset. It will also make transparent the calendar tab. Then extract the file: Windows.rar, to windows folder with resco explorer. It will make transparent the weather tab. I haven't test this with the refreshed edition though.

Edited by stefg

Guest antreasst

i was thinking about flashing ock's eclipse 23118 rom.I would like to know if there are any known issues for this rom.(you know battery standby time,rom stability,gps fix time etc.)I'm know using steff195_i900_6.5.3_28205_M2Dv2.does it worth to flash ock's rom to my omnia?thank you in advance!

i was thinking about flashing ock's eclipse 23118 rom.I would like to know if there are any known issues for this rom.(you know battery standby time,rom stability,gps fix time etc.)I'm know using steff195_i900_6.5.3_28205_M2Dv2.does it worth to flash ock's rom to my omnia?thank you in advance!

i have flashed before Eclipse 23118, now i have GTX build 23118 and i can say that this is better than eclipse

Guest Reza Jolie

hi ock,and tnx a lot for Eclipse 23118.but i have problem with it.why cant use winrar on it?

and whats the file delete_ro.lnk in start up folder for? i have deleted it and my inbox doesnt have any bugs more?

Guest mehdivinci

hi dear ock!

how r u?

thank u for excellent rom!

but what about new rom?

we all hope it has an android look!

please!

we are waiting for you!

thanks a lot again...

Good Luck Bro!

hi dear ock!

how r u?