OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

Sense UI, for Christ sake! Please, OCK bro!!!

At least, if the lads here likes more Android (it's... boring, to me), please cook ONE MORE with Sense UI!!!

Guest andrew.mazlim
agree...

i900 is windows phone...make it REAL one, not an android wannabe

Em..., right, I couldn't agree more..., but i900's CPU is... ANCIENT for REAL Android - as much as it's ancient for TouchFLO3D (which I love it so much)!

Hi everybody, I would like take the OCK's Eclipse ROM. But, I see a download link whose naming "EclipseGrey WM theme". What does it mean ? Have I to take the Omnia keyboard ROM (for example) and this "EclipseGrey WM theme.cab" to have the Eclipse theme ?

Thanks for your answers.

P.S.: I'm a kind of novice so I'm sorry if my questions are "stupid" ;)

Guest hitman1980

Hi Ock,

My vote goes for Sense UI. Please please ... no Android ;)

We already have one from Yonn's recent ROM (Android based theme) ... didn't find it appealing at all.

Thanks

Bob

Edited by hitman1980

Guest taimoor ashraf

Hi OCK

just come to modaco every 2nd day to see an update from you. Glad to see your pole. will love to try whatever you make as if im gona update my rom,it will definately be yourz.... ur amazing cooker. Thanks in advance ;)

Regards

If you want ock Eclipse rom, you have to flash one of these:

Thanks for your answer ;)

But have I to download "the EclipseGrey WM theme" in addition ?

Edited by jetfor

can somebody help me how to change the color or make it transparent for calendar and weather? and to change color for the time? thnx

Hi, you'll need to install a different flipclock skin. For Calendar's font I'm not sure if M2DC can change it.

really?? so.. no solution??

I'm sorry, couldn't make a working cab for this :lol:

hi ock,and tnx a lot for Eclipse 23118.but i have problem with it.why cant use winrar on it?

and whats the file delete_ro.lnk in start up folder for? i have deleted it and my inbox doesnt have any bugs more?

Some older programs may have issues with the changed UI and taskbars. For the delete_ro I believe it's linked to deleting read-only files but I'm not certain on this.

Hi everybody, I would like take the OCK's Eclipse ROM. But, I see a download link whose naming "EclipseGrey WM theme". What does it mean ? Have I to take the Omnia keyboard ROM (for example) and this "EclipseGrey WM theme.cab" to have the Eclipse theme ?

Thanks for your answers.

P.S.: I'm a kind of novice so I'm sorry if my questions are "stupid" ;)

Thanks for your answer ;)

But have I to download "the EclipseGrey WM theme" in addition ?

Hi, it's included in the rom, so you don't need to install it :P

===============

Still working on the core of a new rom, still have some bugs to iron out, will then work on the UI.

My usual versions will be available, so those who dislike an Android-themed rom need not worry :P

Edited by ock

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi, you'll need to install a different flipclock skin. For Calendar's font I'm not sure if M2DC can change it.

I'm sorry, couldn't make a working cab for this :P

Some older programs may have issues with the changed UI and taskbars. For the delete_ro I believe it's linked to deleting read-only files but I'm not certain on this.

Hi, it's included in the rom, so you don't need to install it ;)

===============

Still working on the core of a new rom, still have some bugs to iron out, will then work on the UI.

My usual versions will be available, so those who dislike an Android-themed rom need not worry :P

Thank you. we are waiting the new Rom

My usual versions will be available, so those who dislike an Android-themed rom need not worry :)

:) :( :lol:

We are waiting!

Hi Ock, im waiting too, i hope you will not use SPB in your new ROM, Yonn already has it and i think you can give us something "else".

But, as always, that's only my opinion, any ROM of yours will be welcome :)

Btw, i hope you'll release it a few days before Christmas, so you can take your holidays without any complain or request by your fans haha! :)

Keep it up bro, see ya!

Guest antreasst

due to i've never flashed to an ock's rom before are there any issues with battery,gps or operator signal,stability? which of those roms do you recommend me and why? thanks for your time guys!

due to i've never flashed to an ock's rom before are there any issues with battery,gps or operator signal,stability? which of those roms do you recommend me and why? thanks for your time guys!

Hi dude, i recommend you to try any Ock's ROM, they're great!

But you must read each ROM description because some releases fixes bugs founded in the previous ones, so, read before get any one.

See ya! :)

Hi Ock, im waiting too, i hope you will not use SPB in your new ROM, Yonn already has it and i think you can give us something "else".

But, as always, that's only my opinion, any ROM of yours will be welcome :lol:

Btw, i hope you'll release it a few days before Christmas, so you can take your holidays without any complain or request by your fans haha! :)

Keep it up bro, see ya!

Just doing some final testing, M2D and Titanium versions will be up first :)

The 'experimental' rom will not be based on SPB MS.

The original GTX 23118 is one of my favourites :(

Edited by ock

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Just doing some final testing, M2D and Titanium versions will be up first :)

The 'experimental' rom will not be based on SPB MS.

The original GTX 23118 is one of my favourites :)

Dear OCK

We are here. I prefer Premium Titanium because of I will install SPB on it.

Thanks for releasing New Rom (s) :(

Edited by Hanif Jiwani