OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest yugoport

Hi ock, and everyone, thanks a lot for your awsome work, I felt that my omnia has reborn with you eclipse rom, everything works fine, but i need a few tips/advice from you and others user here..

The mains problems I´m facing now ( they are not really problems ) are, slow response from e-mail/sms app, sometimes the scroll in start menu is a little sluggish, my memory for some reason disappears, when i reset the omnia I have like 42-44 mb free memory, but after a few hours of using it, it drops to 31-32 mb, using TomTom right now as default GPS, everything works fine, but when I use Igo 3.4 or Igo Primo, when I leave the gps program and go back to today page, it starts to launch touch Flo again but it doesnt load homescreen plus and Iphone today, i have to go to M2DTP_config window than click apply and it loads everything, other interesting situation that happens is, after using one of the Igo programs, doesnt matter if its 3.4 or primo my gps is not able to load again, even in nogarder gps when i click "get position" it says "Failed to initialize gps device. Please rebooting Device" Even after rebooting the problem remains, i found that the only way to make nogarder gps and TomTom to work again, is in external GPS tab, I uncheck the "manage gps automatically" setting, leave to system settings, than go under the same tab again and check the setting again, after that it works fine. Just to give you some information and feedback.

Now a question for you and every other users, Do you guys know if exists any other camera application for our omnias, I´m tired to set the camera settings everytime i use camera app, or even a way to leave it working in underground that would be nice.

I´m currently using XCPUScalar, I know that it does not scale anything, mantains cpu at higher speeds most of the time, and I understand that devs/cookers have to fight between performance and battery life, but when I´m at home, or in any other place when battery life is not a problem, i like to using it in top speed, much more responsive, is there any other app for our omnias to do this? I understand that this app is ancient but is the only one that I know..

Thank you for your time and thanks a lot for your work, i´m a huge fan of your roms, i tried a few, but for me, your omnia roms are a huge achievement, congrats and thank you ( sorry for the long post).

Guest vince1970

Hi OCK

New Builds Coming Soon...excited as this will be my last update to my i900 as I now have an Iphone4.

Thanks for providing new ROMs to keep my/our i900 alive!!

Guest leap_ahead

hi ock welcome back ..

can you share the file :

- HTC Connection Setup for automatic setup of MMS and GPRS settings

- TouchInput with more languages

thanks...

Grand Master-Teacher!

Always with great new performances for the Omnia. :)

True Classical M2D.

The changes were many interesting. And with clean look. :(

Indeed, the yonn1981 has made big changes and many improvements. :)

Congratulations.

mureta.

Guest lol0152

Hi ock,

first of all i'd like to thank you for your great work. i used one of ur roms before and i really liked it.

i saw the screenshot of your GTX 23118 refreshed rom the other day and flashed it to my omnia today. it looks great and seems to work flawlessly except a few minor issues:

1. the font on the lock screen looks awful. i m not sure whether it's just me or if it has to look this way but it certainly is not as beautiful as in one of ur other roms.

2. i can not seem to enter the connection manager if i use the button at the home screen. an error bumps up "Shortcut Target. Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename." The buttons for Opera, Music and Phone work like a charm.

Any possibility to fix this? Any advise is appreciated.

Kind regards

Guest mehdivinci

Hi Ock & Thank you So much For your excellent rom!

I'm Downloading and I will Install It soon!

Your the Best Bro!

We r Waiting For UI & Android Version Of yr brilliant ROm!

Thanks a Lot!

Awesome, a new rom when I was actually looking for the lite version of the 23118 :)

Thanks a lot, downloaded and installed, working nice and smooth so far.

Now on to an evening of tweaking settings and installing backups/apps!

Dear OCK

We are here. I prefer Premium Titanium because of I will install SPB on it.

Thanks for releasing New Rom (s) :huh:

Will try to release as many builds as I can once no major bugs are found :angry:

hi OCK,

i saw this homescreen with another forums. can you make similar things on your new rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...836#post9463836

thx your perfect jobs.

:angry:

Looks really clean, may try to incorporate some ideas from there.

Hi OCK,

Did you see that? I hope it works for omnia i900L. :)

XANDROID 2.2.1 AOSP 20.11.10 FRX03

Android Video

Oficial Site - Project

:( :lol: :P

Wished I had the expertise to help them out, it would be interesting to have Android to play with on our Omnias.

Hi ock, and everyone, thanks a lot for your awsome work, I felt that my omnia has reborn with you eclipse rom, everything works fine, but i need a few tips/advice from you and others user here..

The mains problems I´m facing now ( they are not really problems ) are, slow response from e-mail/sms app, sometimes the scroll in start menu is a little sluggish, my memory for some reason disappears, when i reset the omnia I have like 42-44 mb free memory, but after a few hours of using it, it drops to 31-32 mb, using TomTom right now as default GPS, everything works fine, but when I use Igo 3.4 or Igo Primo, when I leave the gps program and go back to today page, it starts to launch touch Flo again but it doesnt load homescreen plus and Iphone today, i have to go to M2DTP_config window than click apply and it loads everything, other interesting situation that happens is, after using one of the Igo programs, doesnt matter if its 3.4 or primo my gps is not able to load again, even in nogarder gps when i click "get position" it says "Failed to initialize gps device. Please rebooting Device" Even after rebooting the problem remains, i found that the only way to make nogarder gps and TomTom to work again, is in external GPS tab, I uncheck the "manage gps automatically" setting, leave to system settings, than go under the same tab again and check the setting again, after that it works fine. Just to give you some information and feedback.

Now a question for you and every other users, Do you guys know if exists any other camera application for our omnias, I´m tired to set the camera settings everytime i use camera app, or even a way to leave it working in underground that would be nice.

I´m currently using XCPUScalar, I know that it does not scale anything, mantains cpu at higher speeds most of the time, and I understand that devs/cookers have to fight between performance and battery life, but when I´m at home, or in any other place when battery life is not a problem, i like to using it in top speed, much more responsive, is there any other app for our omnias to do this? I understand that this app is ancient but is the only one that I know..

Thank you for your time and thanks a lot for your work, i´m a huge fan of your roms, i tried a few, but for me, your omnia roms are a huge achievement, congrats and thank you ( sorry for the long post).

A couple of things eat memory in WM, the lockscreen is one of them. I use Chainfire's autoclose patch to prevent apps from closing.

For the 'manage gps automatically', does it remember its settings? I've not included the GPS tweaks in this forum, perhaps they may help a bit with GPS for your case.

For the camera, it's strange settings don't get saved. The only workaround is to simulate screen taps using Mortscript. Tested one before but can't find it on my hard disk of the web :)

hi ock welcome back ..

can you share the file :

- HTC Connection Setup for automatic setup of MMS and GPRS settings

- TouchInput with more languages

thanks...

The HTC Connection Setup cab should be easier to make. I've tried making a TouchInput cab but it has problems overwriting files. I'll give it a final try soon.

Grand Master-Teacher!

Always with great new performances for the Omnia. :angry:

True Classical M2D.

The changes were many interesting. And with clean look. :huh:

Indeed, the yonn1981 has made big changes and many improvements. :huh:

Congratulations.

mureta.

Just visited your thread the other day, your range of roms is impressive :angry:

The battery drain was huge. Just here?

It may take a day or so for it to stabilize, if not let me know if there's still heavier drain.

Hi ock,

first of all i'd like to thank you for your great work. i used one of ur roms before and i really liked it.

i saw the screenshot of your GTX 23118 refreshed rom the other day and flashed it to my omnia today. it looks great and seems to work flawlessly except a few minor issues:

1. the font on the lock screen looks awful. i m not sure whether it's just me or if it has to look this way but it certainly is not as beautiful as in one of ur other roms.

2. i can not seem to enter the connection manager if i use the button at the home screen. an error bumps up "Shortcut Target. Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename." The buttons for Opera, Music and Phone work like a charm.

Any possibility to fix this? Any advise is appreciated.

Kind regards

Hi, I suppose you were referring to S2U2? It works best on a dark backgrd and for the GTX rom I used a lighter one. You can however apply an alternative skin like tPRO.

Can you put more screenshots for your newly built ROM?

A few more:

m2d29005.png

mirror please for 290005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for any help

Will upload soon unless someone does so first :huh:

Edited by ock

Guest rockntubakid

I just put your M2D rom on my i910 and it works exponentially better than the base UI, I can't wait to install this new update on my phone. It honestly makes it competitive to the android UI. Many thanks!